Tulsa Job Description Sample
Direct Sales And Training Manager
We are looking to IMMEDIATELY hire 1-2 business-minded individuals to help grow a new agency in the Tulsa area. We are a successful agency with offices in 3 states (IL, TX, and MO.) We train our partners to sell at a high level while building and managing multi-million dollar agencies.
Our company has been going and growing by leaps and bounds since 1989. We are in the supplemental benefits and insurance business. In summary, we protect family's financial wellbeing during a physical crisis, such as cancer, heart attack, stroke, accident, hospitalization and loss of life. Our industry growth has allowed our company expand.
Our company is looking for individuals who truly care about the families that we protect.
*We build agencies in our home areas and do not travel extensively.
We do not represent AFLAC, Platinum, GTL, or Washington National (PMA USA.)
We are looking for someone who is outgoing; a natural leader; has a past track record of success; wants to make a positive and lasting impact in life, and wants to get paid what they are worth.
Direct sales experience is a plus, but not required. Experience in our field is not necessary to work with our company. We offer an awesome training program that consists of both classroom and in-field training. Your success is our number one goal.
- Average first year income for management is between $60-$100k
- Flexible schedule after a 3-month training program
- Monthly Cash Bonuses
- Awarded Company Stock
- Lifetime Vested Renewals after just 2 years
- Semi-Annual, Company paid trips (for you and your family)
- Retirement Plan that is second to NONE
- Additional compensation and bonus plan for those in sales management
- Ability to be flexible and change with a growing and changing market
- Great Attitude
- Strong Work Ethic
- Willingness to learn and be coachable
- Willingness and ability to study for and obtain an insurance license
- Must love and care about people
- * Extremely generous upfront Commissions average $400 to $1200 per account
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals LIFETIME FROM DAY ONE with no quotas paid out at 50%
- * First year expected income is between $85,000 & $100000
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Reliable transportation with a Valid Driver's License
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
Desktop Support Engineer
- 5 years+ of general IT Desktop Support experience
- Major factor: Well versed with VDI technologies
- Provide FedRAMP cloud virtual machine services.
- Dell hardware parts replacement and upgrade experience (laptops/desktops)
- Microsoft and Dell certifications are a plus!
- Windows imaging & update technologies (WDS, MDT, WSUS)
- Migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Data transfers between devices & application installation/configuration
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
General Dermatology Physician
Tulsa, Oklahoma Job #12210864
- Growing practice offering medical, surgical, and cosmetic services and strong patient volumes.
- Ability to practice general dermatology and focus on clinical areas of interest.
- Fully electronic, EMR system.
- Board-certified General Dermatologist with an active, non-probationary physician license and Prescriptive authority.
- Generous production-based compensation package.
- Competitive employee benefit offerings: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance, 401(k)+ Company Match, Generous PTO Packages, Paid Holidays, CME days, CME allowance, relocation assistance and more!
Network Security Engineer
Analyzes local and wide area network systems, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media. Resolves interoperability problems to obtain operations across all platforms. Develops network solutions to maximize and reroute traffic and perform root cause analysis through appropriate commands, specifications and scripts. Configures systems to user environments. May lead cross functional teams or provide tier III support. Supports acquisition of standard hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.Does not need supervision or guidance on routing, switching, or firewall policies.Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant experience. 6-8 years of experience.
IP Security/Managed Router/ and/or SD WAN experience is required. Candidate must have thorough understanding of IP networking, routing and switching.This position entails
designing complex data networks with customers. Must be able to mentor lower level techs.
IP Security/Managed Router/ and/or SD WAN experience is a big plus. Candidate must have thorough understanding of IP networking, routing and switching.This position entails designing complex data networks with customers. This position is specifically for SD WAN Solution designs
Full Stack Software Engineer
Do you like to have fun while solving complex problems in a team-oriented environment? Do you like artisanal free-range coffee, craft beer, and Diet Pepsi? Did you notice we used an Oxford comma? Then you need to help us help you help us!
Okay if you've seen through our humor and are still interested, we actually do some cool stuff here using cutting edge technologies. Our software teams have autonomy to choose the right tech-stack for the software we build. We even got to write this job posting - can you tell?
What we do:
- We strive to innovate every day
- We collaborate with each other constantly
- We do BDD and TDD with CI/CD. Seriously
- We embrace functional programming
- We automate everything we can
- Our scrum master insists we mention we are Agile
We are seeking a Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our team that specializes in agricultural biotechnology.
This company's mission is centered on finding agricultural solutions for a sustainable future. Twenty years from now, the earth’s population will need 55% more food than it can produce now. Today, we are working with farmers around the world to do something about it. As such, we approach agriculture holistically, looking across a broad range of solutions from biotechnology, breeding to advanced predictive and prescriptive analytics.
And now... some keyword soup.
- UI development using ReactJS, Redux, the new hotness you might know
- Automation, Docker, AWS, CloudFoundry, Jenkins
- Relational databases like PostgreSQL - no overpriced Oracle experience necessary
- Willingness to learn any of the things above that you don't know
- Other stuff
Why you should join us!
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible hours, PTO, sick days, paid covered parking, foosball, fresh ground coffee, and MORE!
- Diverse technology stacks in a forward thinking, OSS-centric environment
- Innovation days, networking events, and volunteer opportunities
- We value autonomous, self-organizing teams allowing you to have a real say in what you work on, who you work with, and how you work
- Work with other top-level talent solving a wide range of complex and unique challenges that have real world impact
- Strength of ideas trumps position on an org chart.
Sr Mechanical Engineer (1223)
- 7-15 years of MEP design experience (Mechanical HVAC & Plumbing Systems) for various building projects
- Prior engineering experience working on commercial, educational, and/or government projects
- Currently licensed as a Professional Engineer (PE) in Oklahoma or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or Revit engineering software
- Proficient in Trane Trace/Carrier HAP and/or related software (Mechanical)
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace
The Production Analyst performs an advanced role in meeting the group's objective to be the official company point source of production data used for operational, commercial and regulatory activities.
The analyst performs a variety of production related tasks. On a daily basis, the analyst monitors and corrects daily volumes inputted in the system from different sources, sets up new wells and equipment, monitors and corrects daily volume allocations by communicating production data problems with field personnel. On a monthly basis, the analyst provides accurate and timely gathering, processing, and uploading of monthly production data, uploads monthly volumes into the accounting database and reconciles volume discrepancies with accounting in time for their monthly close; prepares and files monthly regulatory reports to appropriate state and federal agencies on time and is responsible for exercising and providing evidence of monthly SOX key control activity.
The position is responsible for responding to state and federal regulatory audits and interrogatories: duties may include fulfilling data requests, reviewing and recalculation of production volumes, re-filing regulatory reports with regulatory authorities. The analyst is also responsible for the refiling of wells involved in federal unit expansions or Communitization agreements, and performs basic production analysis studies and tasks on a timely, accurate and complete basis to be used for operational and commercial decision making, metric analysis and as parts of larger studies.
This role interfaces with different internal and external groups: Field operations and engineering staffs to aid in set up of wells, resolve production issues, trouble shoot data flow or incomplete data problems; Accounting and Gas Management to reconcile volumes, trouble shoot data problems, perform volumetric balancing, explain production and transmit data; Regulatory agencies and authorities to file official reports, understand regulations, and or to resolve audits, interrogatories or disputes.
The following skills are necessary in this job:
Strong Analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
Strong time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
Drive for results
Strong Organizing skills
Customer / stakeholder focus
Minimum 4-6 years of oil and gas industry experience or Associates Degree
A solid working ability with databases and production data
Regulatory reporting background with experience with federal and state reporting
Willingness to continuously learn and keep up with changes in technology and oil and gas operations
Ability to comfortably work in fast paced rapidly changing work environment
Experience cultivating good working relationships with customers and stakeholders
WPX Energy Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. EOE including Disability/Veteran.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES WPX Energy does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruiting Agreement, WPX Energy will not consider or agree to payment for any referral compensation or recruiter fees. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, WPX Energy explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of WPX Energy.
WPX Does not sponsor employment Visas
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
Copyright © 2012 WPX Energy. All rights reserved.
Project Manager II
Ensure that assigned, low to moderately complex, ILI projects and customers are managed in a highly professional and customer-focused way in compliance with customer requirements and TDW standards, from first client inquiry until the successful job completion; including scope, estimate, quote, field execution, invoice and final reporting in efforts to obtain project success.
Understands and regularly utilizes project management best practices.
Analyzes and appraises effectiveness of operations to ensure that established objectives are met and corporate policies observed.
Drives cooperation between all Inline Inspection Services teams, Pipeline Services and all regions in order to allow for development and execution of In-Line Inspection projects.
Emphasizes an exceptional level of professionalism and safety with all internal/external customers.
Works with other Project Managers and Sr. Project Managers to understand and practice the Integrity Project Management role, responsibilities and best practices.
Collects and reviews all ILI project information required from internal/external customers in efforts to execute successful ILI runs/projects.
Reviews quotes/invoices for accuracy and compares to Scope Of Work in addition to collaborating with Sales Rep, Regional Management and local management team to ensure proper pricing and invoicing.
Publishes, documents and communicates Pre-Job Meeting Notes and/or Scope Of Work on each ILI project.
Monitors, participates and communicates in overall project background, objectives, scope of work and deliverables.
Attend site visits and customer meetings as necessary.
Identifies and coordinates resources and assigns individual responsibilities within the project team, including vendors, sub-contractors and field personnel, engineering etc
Manages customer expectations relative to the job scope, scope changes, work execution and invoicing.
Establishes, assigns, documents and communicates project Risk level to the customer and ILI organization on all projects.
Works with Applications Specialists, Engineering and other experienced Project Managers to mitigate project risks.
Minimizes company exposure to risk on all projects.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field preferred.
Associated Degree (or equivalent) with 3 years technical experience in pipeline cleaning, pipeline operations, inline inspection or related business
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
Academic knowledge of basic project management principles, including: scope definition, budget management, project reporting, invoicing.
Basic knowledge of pipeline cleaning, operations and/or inline inspection work is required.
Extensive experience in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PPT with working knowledge in project management package software.
Strong sales and interpersonal skills
Berry Global Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of 'Always Advancing to Protect What's Important.' With $7.9B in revenue for fiscal 2018, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 130 manufacturing facilities worldwide and employs over 24,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com
Create, maintain, and provide accurate price lists to the sales team while administering the company's pricing policies. Develop a direct working relationship with Sales and Customer Care to validate and clear price discrepancies and work towards accurate pricing for future and repeat orders.
Maintaining of Price Pages
Create & communicate accurate price records for the sales team.
Data Entry / Price Uploads – high volume at times
Review & enter approved price requests received from the Pricing Analyst.
Resolution of Orders with price discrepancies – high volume at times
Review & research price discrepancies then communicate to sales & customer care when an order is not resolved internally. Include documentation in template communications.
Update & maintain Lotus Notes Price Template details when a communication has been received or sent regarding the status of an order with a price discrepancy.
Communicate to sales & Customer Care when a price discrepancy has been resolved.
Internal: Customer Care, Pricing Analyst, & Sales Analyst Assistant
External: Area Sales Rep, Regional Sales Director, VP of Sales
MINIMUM: Strong organizational skills, effective communication skills, responsibly maintain confidential and sensitive information. Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel applications.
DESIRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL: Experience using ERP system in a manufacturing based environment, JD Edwards software a plus.
TYPE OF / LENGTH OF EXPERIENCE:
- MINIMUM: Minimum 3 year clerical position utilizing computers, accounting, or Customer Service emphasis.
- MINIMUM: High School Diploma
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!