Twinsburg Job Description Sample
CDL A Company Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
Regional CDL Truck Drivers
What's In It For You?
Regional Drivers Average $55,000-$65,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Home Weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available (Select Locations)
Take Your Truck Home (Select Locations)
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
New Seniority Pay Program - Call For Details!
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
New Seniority Pay Program
Cowan now honors seniority from past employers.
Apply experience from your past employer after 6 months' accident-free work.
Transfer your pay grade, as well as vacation and benefits qualifications.
Receive your sign-on bonus more quickly, depending on your experience level.
Available for all OTR drivers, regional drivers, and local drivers in Aberdeen and Wakefield.
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Regional Jobs Near:
- Aberdeen, MD
- Baltimore, MD
- Bowling Green, KY
- Centralia, IL
- Elm City, NC
- Fort Madison, IA
- Hillsborough Township, NJ
- Jacksonville, FL
- New Castle, DE
- Newport, TN
- North East, MD
- Orlando, FL
- Portland, IN
- Roanoke, VA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Speedway, IN
- Twinsburg, OH
- Westfield, MA
- York, PA
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $14,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
The company driver sign-on bonus is a combination of a $10,000 quick pay out with a $4,000 stock grant. Our goal is to reward you now while investing in your future.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Boyd Bros.-Take Advantage of Our New 4 CPM Pay Increase!
Truck driver checking wheels on a flatbed trailer
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros- the company the best drivers call home.
And now, you can take advantage of our new and industry leading pay package! Company drivers, owner operators, truck driving school students and graduates can all find OTR and Regional runs that offer just the right mix of miles and home time. We even have a $0 Down Lease Purchase Program. If you’re ready to learn more about the best truck driving job in America, apply today!
CDL-A Experienced Flatbed Drivers – OTR
Average 60 CPM & earn top pay with 2 years’ experience (PLUS 2 CPM Merry Miles Bonus)
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
4 CPM pay increase (Average 60 CPM)
$900 weekly minimum guarantee
$4,000 stock grant for company drivers
2 CPM Merry Miles Christmas Bonus
Monthly Performance Bonus
- Independent Contractors and LP Contractors are not eligible for minimum weekly guarantee.
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 30% drop & hook freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
No slip seating & you can take your truck home
Ask about our 5-star bonus program where you can bring home a bonus each month
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Cdl-A Regional Conestoga Company Truck Driver
At Fraley & Schilling, Regional CDL-A Flatbed Conestoga, or “Flex Truck Driver”, can haul it all!
Regional Flatbed CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fraley & Schilling offer more challenge and more rewards!
Fraley & Schilling has regional CDL-A flatbed Conestoga truck driver jobs open now that offer outstanding guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support. That’s how you know Fraley & Schilling is the place where every driver matters!
Our benefits package includes:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Earnings boost opportunity:
If you know other CDL-A truck drivers that might like to join us, get them in touch with one of our recruiters! Once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Get started in our Regional Conestoga division today: Fill out our short form now
Driver Helper For Holiday Season
We are looking for Driver Helpers for the holiday season to join our team! Hybrid Fleet Inc. is an award-winning transportation logistics company contracted as a service provider for FedEx.
Driver helpers are responsible for safe and timely handling and delivery of packages to businesses and residential areas.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check.
- No experience required.
Driver Helper Hours:
- Shifts available Monday through Saturday beginning at 8 am.
Manufacturing Associates: Starting at $10.50/hr
Intigral Inc., located in Twinsburg Ohio, is looking for Manufacturing Associates to function as Machine Operators, Assemblers, Inspectors, and shipping personnel for their blinds between glass division (BBG).
If you have the right attitude and are ready for a better job - we want you to apply with us!
Experience that will put you at the top of the list for consideration includes:
· Strong work ethic and high level of energy.
· Fine motor skills for assembly process which requires ability to tie knots and work with small components.
· High attention to detail and quality
· Ability to follow instructions in performing repetitive tasks
· Ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs. (not required for all positions)
· Ability to work as a team member
· Highschool Diploma or GED required
What’s in it for me?
· Starting wages at $10.50 per hour
· The opportunity to join a reliable, respected, and successful growing company.
· Access to benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, holiday pay, and earned vacation time.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job keywords: machine operator, assembly, manufacturing, hand tools, general warehouse
INTIGRAL is the fenestration industry's fully integrated insulating glass resource. From our multiple plants in Ohio, INTIGRAL supplies just-in-time, mass-customized insulating glass units (IGU), monolithic glass products and Blinds Between the glass to window and door manufacturers from the Midwest States to the Mid-Atlantic.
We are looking for a motivated Order Flow Manager to join our team. If you want to be a part of an exciting business, give us a look. Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, vacations and Holidays are all a part of the package. Check us out at www.intigral.com
Senior SQL Developer
Our direct clients looking for a SQL Developer.
Desired skills and experience include database development with MS SQL Sever. Past experience in application development is a plus. Our client offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and great working environment. Apply today!
- 7+ years of experience in the full life cycle of designing and developing databases and applications using MS-SQL Server
- Expertise in sophisticated relational database report design, development and maintenance using reporting tools such as MS Access
- Writing Transact-SQL Stored Procedures
- Relational Database Design/Development
- Performance Tuning
- Error handling via TRY/CATCH with event logging
- Locking/block management
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking principles
- Experience in SSIS, SSRS and Service Broker
- Experience with MS Team Foundation Server is a plus
- Experience working with Cloud technologies like Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Experience with C#
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
Overtime: straight time
Extrusion Operators - 2Nd And 3Rd Shift
- Operate a co-extrusion process of custom plastic profiles.
- Service, repair, and operate extrusion equipment.
- Initial line setup and change overs following posted schedule
- Responsible for detailed completion of all on line, QC and production data reporting
- Blend materials and load hoppers to meet product specifications and order needs
- Perform a variety of mechanical and physical testing required per product specification and quality assurance using calipers and other measurement processes
- Maintain and repair equipment, tools and work area as scheduled or as needed.
- Maintain order and cleanliness in all work areas through 5S and LEAN manufacturing methods
- Communicate and cooperate with fellow employees to maintain quality, operational efficiency and safety metrics.
Your required Qualifications:
- 2 years experience as an extrusion operator
- Mechanical background. Experience working with plastic extrusion equipment, precision measurement devices or computerized control systems, desirable.
- Tow motor experience
- Mathematical aptitude
- Experience with Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with quality control; ISO experience preferred
- Prior participation in a Six Sigma or Lean Project a plus
- Possess a commitment to Continuous Improvement
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented individual
- Shift flexible and a dedicated individual that is able to support multiple processes
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Entrepreneurial nature: Self-directed, goal-oriented, customer focused
- Reliable and punctual individual
- Dedicated team player with a willingness to learn new processes
- Ability to create solutions to address production and efficiency related issues.
- We offer you a diverse range of tasks in a dynamic team and personal as well as specialized development possibilities in a growth oriented company.
- Company offers an attractive and competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and educational background that includes salary, annual variable compensation, health insurance plans, 401K, paid holidays and vacation.
- Provides a model for flexible work time to create a work-life balance.
The Technoform Group connects people with ideas into a worldwide network of autonomous teams who think and act with the market in mind in the interest of their customers.
Worldwide we strive to find the ideal balance between the interests of the customer, company and workforce through all of our market goods and services, systems and processes. This is the most important foundation stone for long-term market success, the continuing existence of the company and its lasting financial and creative independence.
Our desire to continually improve processes and products, to be one step ahead for our customers and to always be better than the competition this is how we ensure the financial health of our working environment. The autonomous, market-oriented behavior of every individual within the Technoform Group ensures the quality of our work and of our working life.
One hallmark of our approach to business is that we are involved in society. We are open to other cultures and languages, as well as other products, markets and fields of business, and are always ready to embrace new technologies, organizations, partners and joint ventures.
A holistic thought process which knows no boundaries this is something which all of us share.
Our company comprises a network of non-linear relationships within which everyone is willing to share their expertise, and to make use of others expertise. Networked thinking is also a key characteristic of our dialogue with our customers, suppliers and the business world, which we view as part of an external network.
Production / Forklift / Warehouse Associate 1St, 2Nd And 3Rd Shift
We are recruiting a Production / Forklift to join our team! Your position will focus on safe and efficient movement of products and materials. First shift 6:45 am to 4:45 pm. Must be willing to work any shift after training.
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Operate forklift
- Experience in general labor, construction, or other related fields
- Familiarity with pallet jack, forklift, or other industrial vehicles
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Must be able to read Micrometer / Caliper
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!