Tybee Island Job Description Sample
This growing full service restaurant & bar chain is constantly growing and specialize in a lively bar atmosphere! They are currently seeking an Assistant Manager with Casual Dining management experience for their store in Hilton Head.
- Solid understanding of Restaurant operations and P&L
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and quickly resolve problems under pressure
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to organize, train, and direct a team of staff
- Bi-lingual skills or culinary school background a plus
- $45,000-55,000 base salary(depending on experience) plus bonus
- Highly competitive total compensation packages, including 401(k) plans, vacation time, and coverage including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals
Sales Floor Associate
Summary of Position
Responsible for assisting with the complete operations of assigned store, in conjunction with assigned tasks and duties.
Assist in the merchandising of the store.
Fully cross-trained to assist with cash register operations, customer service and stock replenishment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Handle all sales transactions while operating assigned cash register.
Maintains security of all cash.
Protects all company assets.
Maintains a high level of good customer service.
Maintains a pleasant, friendly, cooperative attitude with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
Assist with unloading trucks.
Works in a safe manner.
Adheres to and upholds policies and procedures.
General math skills to allow for cash accounting.
Strong verbal communication skills to allow for proper interaction with customers.
High level of integrity and honesty; will be responsible for handling cash.
This job specification should not construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. This is not to be considered a complete list of job duties, which appear in the job description for this position, and which may be amended from time to time at the discretion of Dollar Tree. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor. Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
Systems And Network Engineer
Job description: System and Network Engineer
Our client is seeking a system and network or IT engineer for their paper mill located in the Savannah area.
The System & Network Engineer is responsible for maintaining our current environment, design and development of network services to meet our growing needs, manage changes and upgrades, monitor performance, react to outages, interact with vendors, and implement new initiatives. Keys to success to this position include assertiveness, mindset of stability over speed of implementation, willingness to take on new projects, and ability to balance and prioritize tasks.
Design, test, implement, update, maintain, and manage network infrastructure.
Manage performance monitoring systems, react to and resolve outages.
Implement and tune performance monitoring and alerting systems.
Performance testing and reporting on key applications and key infrastructure.
Configure and provision equipment for new locations.
Take ownership of assigned projects and work with intra-departmental teams to complete project tasks.
Level 3 support of network and systems issues.
Other duties as assigned
5 + years experience in LAN / WAN administration
Bachelor's degree in a technical field or related equivalent experience
Good knowledge of Cisco equipment.
Good knowledge of VOIP technologies.
Good knowledge of VPN solutions.
Good knowledge of all routing protocols
VMWARE and AD knowledge
Must Have excellent customer service skills
Must have good communication skills
Experience with the following (the more of these you have in your tool belt, the better.)
HP, H3C, and Cisco switches and routers
Sonicwall security devices
Citrix Repeaters or similar WAN accelerators
Controller based wireless solutions (BYOD and enterprise)
Citrix, VMWare Vsphere, all flavors of Microsoft servers
Experience with WAN routing technologies, BGP, OSPF, and static routing
SPECIAL JOB CHARACTERISTICS:
Travels 30% of time to provide business unit support.
Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
On Call Duty
Front Desk Admin Assistant
Imperio Management is looking for an enthusiastic front desk receptionist. To be the front of house person working the lobby area to really establish the tone of the Imperio brand to all guests. Creating a welcoming atmosphere, smell, cleanliness, music and over all experience
Over all responsibilities of the Receptionist:
- Meeting and greeting all guest to the office
- Show guests where to park for meetings
- Printing current tour posters of any of our clients and adding to lobby frames monthly
- Dealing with celebrities and artists in a calm and professional manor
- Escorting with security meeting delegates to meeting rooms
- Keeping the live talent reel up to date
- Answering the phone and relaying messages to management
- Managing Imperio general email inbox
- Work with office manager to maintain office supplies stock
- organise magazine subscriptions for lobby reads
- Attention to detail, high class and standard in the way we do business is of upmost importance
- Be professinal when meeting public figures and artists
- University Degree preferred
- A keen interest in the entertainment industry
Vision | Dental | Health | 401k | Paid time off
Fully stocked breakfast fridge
Open event invites where our talent is featured
Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments - Per Diem
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner- Health Risk Assessments
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit.
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physicians through documentation of outcomes on provided tablet.
- Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Board Certification with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Experience dealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level of acuity.
National Recruiters, Inc., the premier provider of healthcare professionals to hospitals, healthcare facilities, medical offices and primary care offices is experiencing tremendous growth!
We are newly creating an independent position that will have direct visibility to the CEO and president.
When you join our team as a Healthcare Recruiter, you will be exposed to the full lifecycle of recruiting, with specific emphasis on business development- bringing new clients into the business. You will also be responsible for assisting with the identification of exceptional talent for open client positions, mainly in healthcare. Ultimately, you will be closing new business deals.
Our recruiters are on the front lines, providing an excellent brand experience to both our candidates and our clients. We are looking for a well-rounded staffing professional who can analyze our applicants’ and clients’ needs and find the best possible match for each. A highly dynamic and resourceful individual is necessary for the purpose of building and delivering recruitment solutions to new companies.
This is a commission-based position offering unlimited earning potential and is perfect for the highly accountable and independent person who wants to work remotely. The motivated person can earn over 100K in their first year with tremendous financial upside from there. This individual can reside anywhere in the United States.
- Confer with leadership daily to identify the latest “best use of time” and set up your plan to maximize on revenue production. Set your own accountability and plan for follow-up tasks.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish including the solicitation of a new job order, posting the job order to maximize visibility, review and track incoming resumes, conduct application and phone screens, schedule interviews, process employment references and background checks, and extend offers/declines to candidates.
- Initiate and develop a targeted approach to finding new client business. Research all job boards with the purpose of assessing which companies are hiring and which have open positions. Market a prospective candidate to said client with the goal of picking up a new job order.
- Help build a pipeline of new candidates- prospecting and networking strategically by using all company provided recruiting resources such as ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Careerbuilder, Monster, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to name a few.
- Work within the existing applicant tracking system to identify candidates for newly sourced job orders. Initiate email campaigns, maximize social media venues and recruit for new candidates. Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge about position requirements.
- Work with management on a candidate referral campaign with the goal of producing new candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate recruiting role or a staffing firm. Prior new business development experience strongly preferred.
- Healthcare industry staffing experience strongly preferred but not mandatory.
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems or other tracking tools as well as comfort in using all social media venues to market prospective clients and candidates. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently, all while having a passion for recruiting.
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal & written.
- Able to excel in an ambiguous and continuously changing environment.
Physician Adolescent Medicine Faculty Member
Savannah, Georgia Job#10910290
- Seeking applications for a full-time Adolescent Medicine Faculty member.
- Position will lead the Adolescent Medicine educational initiatives, maintain a clinical practice, supervise residents during their core Adolescent rotation; and teach medical students.
- MD Degree and board certification by the American Board of Pediatrics required.
- Academic appointment and salary commensurate with experience.
- Known as the Hostess City of the South, Savannah offers a great coastal lifestyle, a pleasant climate, and one of the largest historical districts in the country.
Process Engineer Opportunity In Savannah
Supports the Process and Environmental Manager in providing mill-wide process and technical support. The location is just south of Savannah with many employees living in Savannah. Savannah offers a great coastal lifestyle with beaches, history, culture, dining, shopping and more.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Fully support the mill safety programs.
- Provide technical support to all operations departments:paper machine, pulp mill, and power and recovery.
- Provide technical support for capital projects startup and optimization.
- Perform process economic analyses for: capital projects, alternative processes, methods, additives, fuels, raw materials, etc.
- Obtain and keep needed WWTP operator’s license and landfill operator license.
- Develop mill wide and functional area material and energy balances.
- Backup to lab technician and Environmental Engineer.
- Some routine reporting of daily environmental and production statistics.
- Work with outside interests including governmental regulators, consultants, and suppliers.
- Provides technical engineering support for process design, system optimization, quality control, commissioning & start-up, and trouble-shooting of systems throughout the mill
- Evaluates chemical vendor’s proposals and coordinate chemical trials for improving paper manufacturing
- Perform routine process testing and communicate results to the operations and management team
- Performs periodic atmospheric testing of confined space tanks and areas of the mill predominantly during scheduled outages and field days
- Work with operations and maintenance team to identify and implement process modifications that lead to improved safety, quality, costs, and efficiency
- Periodic weekend lab/environmental coverage.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering or Pulp and Paper Engineering
- Business management training or education a plus
- Preferably 2 to 5 years of experience in paper industry or related manufacturing
- Pulp and paper manufacturing environmental, health and safety knowledge
- A working knowledge of process flow of paper making
- Strong Oral & Written Communication skills
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office suite especially in Excel and literate in mill DCS, mill wide information systems and process modeling
- Organizational & Interpersonal Skills
- Laboratory skills should include ability to perform titrations, gravimetric determinations, atomic absorption analysis, and other basic solid/liquid separations analyses
- Physical requirements include non-routine walking distances in mill operations including climbing flights of stairs and working in the elements
SAP Plant Maintenance/ EAM With MRO Professional - Direct Hire Position With All-Inclusive Relocation
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Savannah, GA
Start date: ASAP
Visa: US Citizen, GC Holder only
We are currently looking for an experienced SAP Plant Maintenance/ EAM with MRO professional with at least 8 years of hands-on implementation and configuration experience. This is for a permanent position with a global organization in the Savannah, GA and includes an excellent compensation and all-inclusive relocation package.
Essential requirements are as follows:
- 8+ years of hands-on SAP EAM/PM/MRO implementation and configuration experience
- Strong understanding of integration with other modules
- Excellent communication, presentation, written and user-relation skills
- Long-term career minded
- Cutting edge SAP environment with extensive project pipeline which will provide for interesting work for many years to come
- Outstanding benefits
- All-inclusive relocation package
Did you know that you can also enter your profile directly into our system by clicking here ?
- You're automatically and immediately considered for advertised and unadvertised SAP positions that match your skill set
- It's quick and easy and our system will do most of the work - all you need is an updated resume
- Your profile is 100% confidential and will never be released without your consent
Facility Management College Intern/ Summer 2019
Facility Management College Intern/ Summer 2019 in GAC Savannah
This is for a Summer Intern Position. The selected student(s) for this position must be available to work at least 40 hours per week for at least 12 weeks, May through August.
Expected timeline for our internship selection period:
Resumes will be reviewed in December
You should know in January if you will be moving on to the interview stage in the process
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access Database) proficiency required. Construction Management Course of study a plus. Ability to analyze data and develop detailed reporting required. Familiarization with energy management Systems and Software a plus.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist Real Estate Project Managers in performance of design & construction administration tasks.
Assist in the collection, reporting, and analysis of data related to contract KPI's, building systems, utilities, ground service equipment, and automated tooling equipment. Support development of better reporting formats to analyze and track performance.
Support procurement of work through scope of work development, bid analysis, contract development, and close out activities.
Other duties as assigned
Currently pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in Construction Management, Industrial Management, or a closely related field.
Cumulative 2.8 GPA or higher at the time of application and it must be listed on the submitted resume.
Must have a basic understanding of how to read and analyze construction plans and specifications.
Experience with any type of equipment maintenance (aviation ground support equipment and/or building equipment, such as Electrical, Plumbing, and HVAC) preferred.
Familiarity with the design and construction procurement process is a plus.
Basic knowledge of financial terminology used in the construction industry is preferred.
Background in aviation or manufacturing is a plus.
Must be fluent in basic Microsoft Office tools.
Advanced ability in Excel and related databases is a plus.
Demonstrated ability to mine data and generate relevant and useful reports.
Ability to use AutoCAD is a strong plus.
Must have transportation to and from work for the duration of the 12-week internship.
Requisition Number: 141845
Posting Type: Internal-External
Department: J0906-FAC Management
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Employment Type: Coop/Intern
Number of Openings: 1.00
Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee.
Legal Information | Site Utilities | Contacts | Sitemap
Copyright © 2014 Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation. All Rights Reserved. A General Dynamics Company.
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), designs, develops, manufactures, markets, services and supports the world's most technologically-advanced business jet aircraft
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!