Tyrone Job Description Sample
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
Class A CDL Lease Purchase Driver Needed
Hirschbach is now hiring lease-purchase drivers. The ideal candidate has a valid CDL A license.
Interested? Apply now!
2015-2018 International Pro Stars
- $100/week retention pay
- $.69/gallon fuel (first 6 months)
- 99% no touch freight
Free Direct TV available
Free SiriusXM Radio
Practical mile pay
Custom smartphone app to receive messages and paperwork
Medical insurance available
Quarterly bonus up to $2,500 per quarter for safe, on-time deliveries
- $1,500 driver referral bonus
Paid transportation, meals, and hotel
- $500 after orientation completion
Hirschbach is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. We specialize in delivering fresh, frozen, and dry good products across the United States.We build strong relationships with our customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carriers, and we welcome you to join us.
Class A CDL - Team Truck Driving Jobs! - Work For Cfi!
Hiring Teams Now: Increased Volume of Freight & Lots of Miles
$5,000 Sign On Bonus for Established Team Drivers
When you drive for CFI, you have the respect and support of an entire team behind you. We put you behind the wheel of some of the newest equipment in the trucking industry, and our sophisticated freight planning ensures driver-friendly freight and reliable home time. CFI has the opportunity to create value for their customers and truck drivers and has a long-standing history of doing so.
Drive with our respect and support behind you every step of the way
Team Driver Benefits
-46 CPM split
-Practical mile pay & Weekly Settlements
-Reliable home time
-Northeast bonus pay
-Free rider program
-Up to .04 per mile safety bonus
-Electronic logs (e-logs) used by full fleet
Team Driver Qualifications
-Class A CDL
-Minimum 3 months tractor-trailer experience
-21 years old minimum
-Hazmat required within 120 days of hire
-No BAC, DUI, or DWI (past 5 years)
-Maximum 3 moving violations (past 3 years)
-Pass drug and road test
-Legal U.S. employment status
-1951 CFI founded
-2007 CFI purchased by Con-way, becomes Con-way Truckload
-2015 XPO purchases Con-way/Menlo
-2016 Transforce purchases Truckload division (us again!) and sets us up to be a standalone profit-generating, empowered company. Back to our roots!
-2016 WE ARE CFI
This brings one of the best brands in trucking back CFI while keeping the great people, support, and systems in place that made CFI, Con-way Truckload, and XPO great. CFI trailers can still be seen today being pulled by Con-way Truckload trucks.The future for all CFI drivers and employees has never been better and brighter!
Based in Joplin, Missouri, we have the resources available to help our over-the-road drivers reach their goals. We'll keep your career moving with programs like lease-to-own to become an owner operator.
But career advancement isn't the only reason to drive for CFI. We put a priority on safety, respect and teamwork. You'll get 24/7 support from dispatchers and mentors while you're behind the wheel of modern, well-maintained equipment. And as large as we are, you can be assured that your voice will count.
Associated topics: class b cdl team driving, over the road team, team class a cdl, team class a cdl driving, team class c cdl, team class c cdl driver, team driver, team over the road, team truck driver, team trucking company
Ethanol Processing Operator
The Ethanol Plant Process Operator is responsible for the operation of the plant, working a 12-hour rotating shift schedule, to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Responsible to monitor and control plant operations to carry out the established operations plan. The Process Operator constantly reviews the plant operation to ensure production and quality standards are achieved, anticipating and solving problems in a timely manner, and identifying opportunities for improvement
2. Maintain complete and accurate production logs on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis of key variables and operates plant within established parameters. Completes written shift reports and communicates essential items to management as needed.
3. Communicates regularly with all other employees and assists all other employees and departments as required for efficient plant operation.
4. Participates in projects as needed or assigned by management that improve efficiency and reduce operating costs.
5. Demonstrates active participation in all safety, health and environmental programs. Participates in programs and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness. This position requires use of a respirator.
6. Communicates directly with maintenance department to coordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas. Participates in the plant maintenance program including completing preventive maintenance as required. Evaluates and inspects all maintenance projects to ensure safety. Assists with diagnosing and troubleshooting maintenance related issues.
7. Communicates directly with QC laboratory and participates in carrying out plant QC policies and procedures. Actively participates in quality assurance/quality control program. Samples and tests process streams as required by the QC program and procedures. Maintains QC records. Understands and interprets QC results and takes appropriate action when required.
This position requires a High School Degree or GED. A Post Secondary education and or technical trade certificate is an asset. In-depth knowledge of the ethanol production process and technology is preferred.
Supporting a drug free workplace.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.”
Commercial Tire Technician/Service Truck Operator
We are currently seeking a commercial tire technicians and/or service truck operators to become an integral part of our team! You will install ag and commercial tires on tractors and trucks and off the road vehicles both in the shop and on the road.
- Safe installation of truck and off the road tires
- Safe operation of service trucks
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Registered Nurses (Rn)
Identification Section: Position Title:
Registered Nurse Department:107 - Med/Surg Reports To:RN Charge Nurse, C.N.O. Job Information:29-1141.00 - Registered Nurses NHA - 155300 Nurse
Staff (RN) NHA - 155350 Nurse
- Staff (RN) - Emergency Room General
Provides direct and indirect patient care in the medical-surgical, OB, post-partum, nursery, outpatient, and Emergency Department setting.
Communicates with providers/leadership team/other departments/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all
Registered Nurse - 96B90af3
This is a dynamic opportunity for nurse who enjoys providing care in ambulatory settings within a network of centers and travel to them on a scheduled basis.
About RestorixHealth (RXH):RestorixHealth develops and manages hospital-based wound care centers that provide exceptional wound care and Hyperbaric (HBO) treatments for those who require this type of care.
RestorixHealths delivery of the best-in-class comprehensive wound care management leads the industry with clinical excellence, superior patient outcomes and value based partnerships
What you should know about the position:
The wound care nurse uses the nursing process to plan, implement, direct, and evaluate patient care to achieve optimal patient outcomes; works collaboratively with all other disciplines on assigned unit. Additionally, the nurse will provide essential duties including but not limited to: care based on scientific principles/nursing theory and evidence based practice; will recognize change in the patients condition and intervene appropriately; will prioritize nursing actions, reflecting patient needs, acuity, and desired outcomes and will implement physician orders accurately within appropriate time frames.
- Robust benefits package including: all insurances, PTO, 401k
- Competitive compensation
- Continuing education opportunities
- Must have and maintain a valid registered nursing license
- Must have and maintain a valid CPR certification from the American Heart Association
- Must have prior experience working with wound care patients
- Prior experience with billing and coding preferred
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing required for Magnet Hospitals
RestorixHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Outside Sales - Interviewing Experienced And Entry Level
Take your career—and your annual income—to new heights with Platinum Supplemental Insurance. Platinum is a marketer of cost-effective, benefit-rich supplemental insurance policies that are specifically designed to help families focus on recovery, not finances, when faced with critical illness or injury.
For 20 years, Platinum has perfected a 10-step sales system that is simple to learn no matter what your previous work experience. And now, as nationwide healthcare changes take hold, there’s a growing need for these products, and a growing opportunity to earn great income as a Platinum insurance sales representative.
About the Career
- Representatives who learn and live the Platinum sales system can realistically earn $75,000– $100,000 annually.
- During the typical four-day workweek (Monday–Thursday), you will travel to rural territories to meet with farmers and small business owners.
- You will be taught Platinum’s proven sales system, including how to identify highly qualified leads in each territory.
- You will develop a strong knowledge of a Platinum product line in order to confidently present and suggest products to rural families.
- Highly successful representatives identify clear performance goals and personal action plans, participate in team meetings, and observe skilled Platinum leaders and team mentors.
- Realistic $75,000–$100,000 first-year income potential
- Typical three-day weekends spent work free
- Potential long-term renewal commission on the policies you sell
- Some of the best and most attainable bonuses, incentives and travel rewards in the business
- Highly supportive team environment
- First-class sales support and customer service teams in Platinum’s home office allow you to focus on what you do best.
- Representatives use innovative mobile devices and online tools.
- Fast-paced career growth based on your hard work and dedication
- Ability to travel overnight Monday–Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
What Other Companies Call this Position
- Sales Representative
- Outside Sales
- Insurance Sales Agent
- Supplemental Insurance Sales
- Insurance Producer
Cdl-A Company Driver - OTR Opportunity - Earn Up To 49 CPM
BENEFITS OF JOINING CRETE CARRIER:
-Up to 49 CPM on practical miles
-Our average OTR driver will earn $62,000 and the top 25% of our OTR fleet will earn more than $72,000
-Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
-Gold Standard Benefits Package Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
-Profit Sharing - $8 million in 2017
-No Cost Rider Policy
-Pet Policy - up to two cats or dogs
-Industry Leading CSA Scores
-Average Equipment age of 2 years
-Dedicated dispatch 24/7
-VA Approved Military Apprenticeship Program
-Minimum 22 Years of Age
-Valid Class A CDL
-Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience*
-Stable & Verifiable Work History
-Acceptable Driving Record
-No Alcohol Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
ABOUT CRETE CARRIER
Over the past 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation s largest, privately owned trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity.
Our drivers are among the best, exceeding the CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute recognizes Crete Carrier as a Top Pay Certified company, and in addition, we offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health insurance from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, 401K, and a profit sharing program.
Because of this, drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition. *some area restrictions apply
Call (855) ###-#### to join today!
Associated topics: cdl a, company driving solo, company otr, company over the road, hazardous material, otr company, otr driver, regional driver, tanker, tanker truck driver
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!