Tyrone Job Description Sample
Regional CDL A Tank Driver - Home Weekends!
GirtonLLL Transport is seeking Class-A CDL Tanker Drivers located near Webster City, IA, McCook, NE, Oakley, KS and West Memphis, AR who are ready to drive for a company who knows what it means to "get the job done right!" It takes NO time to apply and be in one of our trucks.
· Weekly direct deposit
· Competitive mileage pay
· Load pay
· Customer-ensured layover pay - ask for more details
· Dedicated customer base to ensure year-round work for our driving team
· Consistent Hometime - 5 days out, home weekends.
· Affordable benefits package: Blue Cross Blue Shield, Dental, vision, life, Short-term disability
· 401K paid vacation
· Paid orientation & training - includes travel, meals & lodging
· Transflo App Lets You Scan BOLs and paperwork with Your cellphone
· Assigned truck and equipment - including PPE (personal protective equipment)
· Multiple terminal and shop locations
· Excellent dispatch-to-driver ratio
· Tanker endorsement - we can help with the costs!
· 12 months verifiable Class A driving experience - just shy of 12 months experience? Give us a call and let us see what we can do for you!
· Valid Class A CDL
Product: Herbicide (Non-HAZMAT Liquid)
Make Up to $70,000!
INTERESTED IN BEING A LEASED OWNER OPERATOR? Depending on your location, we offer a wonderful package for Owners! Includes: weekly settlements, escrow account set-up for all of your maintenance needs, company fuel cards & discounts, fuel surcharge pay increases, bobtail / accidental insurance , trailers provided at no cost, license plates offered up front with weekly settlement deductions for your financial convenience! Call to find out more !
FIND US ON FACEBOOK! READ OUR STORY
CALL or APPLY BELOW!
Experienced Diesel Technicians Needed
MOBILE DIESEL TECHNICIAN
Terminal Number: 706
Ruan Transport has a full-time Mobile Diesel Technician position available for our dedicated contract carriage customer located in Rexford, KS. We are looking for a qualified technician to service and/or repair tractors and trailers, on site working from well-equipped Mobile Service truck.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Providing service and maintenance on company owned tractors and trailers
Performing routine preventative maintenance inspections
Completing state and federal inspections
Diagnosing mechanical problems using charts, technical manuals, diagnostic equipment and experience
Performing necessary repairs using tools and equipment.
Schedule and salary will be discussed with the Manager and is based on experience.
Ability to pass Ruan certification tests.
Current CDL preferred.
Candidate must pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
Strong engine and emissions diagnostic experience required.
Welding experience preferred.
Must be willing to travel to various locations, when necessary.
Able to order parts and oversee vendor sublet repairs.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Experienced Diesel Technicians Needed
Terminal Number: 706
Employer Transport has a full-time Mobile Diesel Technician position available for our dedicated contract carriage customer located in Rexford, KS. We are looking for a qualified technician to service and/or repair tractors and trailers, on site working from well-equipped Mobile Service truck.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing service and maintenance on company owned tractors and trailers
- Performing routine preventative maintenance inspections
- Completing state and federal inspections
- Diagnosing mechanical problems using charts, technical manuals, diagnostic equipment and experience
- Performing necessary repairs using tools and equipment.
- Schedule and salary will be discussed with the Manager and is based on experience.
- Ability to pass Employer certification tests.
- Current CDL preferred.
- Candidate must pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Strong engine and emissions diagnostic experience required.
- Welding experience preferred.
- Must be willing to travel to various locations, when necessary.
- Able to order parts and oversee vendor sublet repairs.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Independent Sales Representative
Take your career and your annual income to new heights with Platinum Supplemental Insurance. Platinum is a marketer of cost-effective, benefit-richsupplemental insurance policies that are specifically designed to help families focus on recovery, not finances, when faced with critical illness orinjury.
For 20 years, Platinum has perfected a 10-step sales system that is simple to learn no matter what your previous work experience. And now, as nationwidehealthcare changes take hold, there s a growing need for these products, and a growing opportunity to earn great income as a Platinum insurance salesrepresentative.
About the Career
- Representatives who learn and live the Platinum sales system can realistically earn $75,000 $100,000 annually.
- During the typical four-day workweek (Monday Thursday), you will travel to rural territories to meet with farmers and small business owners.
- You will be taught Platinum s proven sales system, including how to identify highly qualified leads in each territory.
- You will develop a strong knowledge of a Platinum product line in order to confidently present and suggest products to rural families.
- Highly successful representatives identify clear performance goals and personal action plans, participate in team meetings, and observe skilled
Platinum leaders and team mentors.
- Realistic $75,000 $100,000 first-year income potential
- Typical three-day weekends spent work free
- Potential long-term renewal commission on the policies you sell
- Some of the best and most attainable bonuses, incentives and travel rewards in the business
- Highly supportive team environment
- First-class sales support and customer service teams in Platinum s home office allow you to focus on what you do best.
- Representatives use innovative mobile devices and online tools.
- Fast-paced career growth based on your hard work and dedication
- Ability to travel overnight Monday Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
Class A CDL Company Driver OTR Positions Available!
Looking for the job that's right for you? Giltner drivers are provided flexible home time so they can prioritize family and personal needs. Apply today or call us at (844) ###-####.
-Average 2500 miles/week!!
-99% Reefer No Touch Freight
-No East Coast
-Pay up to $0.50 cpm
-Major medical, dental and vision (after 3 mos.)
-$500 Sign-on bonus
-2014 to 2017 Automatics Freightliner Cascadia Evolution w/Refrigerators
-Run E-Logs and QUALCOMM
-1.5 years of OTR driving experience
-No felonies / DUI in the past 10 years
-No drug or alcohol violation in the past 10 years
-No more than 4 moving violations in the past 3 years and no more than 2 moving violations in the last year
Cdl-A Truck Driver
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus With Faster Payout. $4K In First 120 Days!
New Increased Top Truck Speed: 68 MPH!
The Most Important Part Of U.S. Xpress Is U.
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers. Plus we're offering up to $8,000 in bonuses for student drivers and a $5,000 relocation bonus if you're willing to relocate to Indiana, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, or Ohio.
- 5 CPM safety bonus for OTR drivers
Tuition reimbursement up to $7,000
Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision and 401k match
Paid orientation: hired upon completion
Paid vacation (ask a recruiter for details)
DRIVING FOR U.S. XPRESS:
Fleet Manager To Driver Ratio 25:1 - So You Get The Support You Deserve
New Top Speed: 68 MPH
Newer Trucks - Average Age 2 Years Old
- 1,250 Watt Inverter In Every U.S. Xpress Truck
New GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans Can Earn Up To $82,000/yr.
Don't Qualify For The GI Bill? Ask About Our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans
Must Have CDL A and 21+ years old
Pay, paid vacation, and home time varies by location (call for details)
Bonus payouts subject to qualifications (ask recruiter for details)
Veterans must meet VA qualifications. Please call for details; up to $82,000 per year is based on specifically-dedicated amounts (or lanes), plus your GI Bill.
Established CDL A Teams
CFI is now hiring established CDL A-certified teams. Ideal candidates have valid CDL A licenses, 3 months' tractor trailer experience, minimum, and clean driving and criminal records.
Interested? Apply now!
51 CPM Split (25.5 CPM Per Mile Per Driver)
Teams Average $121,703 Per Year
Practical Mile Pay
Reliable Home Time
Northeast Bonus Pay
Up To 4 CPM Safety Bonus
Electronic Logs (e-logs) Used By Full Fleet
Class A CDL
Minimum 3 months tractor-trailer experience
- 21 years old minimum
Hazmat required within 120 days of hire
No BAC, DUI, or DWI (past 5 years)
Pass drug and road test
Legal U.S. employment status
Based in Joplin, Missouri, we have the resources available to help our over-the-road drivers reach their goals. We'll keep your career moving with programs like lease-to-own, where we help you become an owner-operator. But career advancement isn't the only reason to drive for CFI. We put a priority on safety, respect, and teamwork. You'll get 24/7 support from dispatchers and mentors while you're behind the wheel of modern, well-maintained equipment. And as large as we are, you can be assured that your voice will count.
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
Class A CDL Solo & Team Owner Operator Positions
Atlas Van Lines is now hiring solo and team owner operators.The ideal candidate owns a late model tractor (12 years or newer) and has a valid Class-A CDL certification.
Average Pay: Commercial Truckload / No-Touch Freight - $1.34 per mile
Average pay (based on past 12 months)
Commercial Truckload / No-Touch Freight - $1.36 per mile
$3,000 sign on bonus for Commercial Truckload Division
Fuel Surcharge paid on all dispatched miles
Discounted fuel program
Fuel-saving light loads
Flexible home time
Paid permits and cargo liability insurance
Free Blue Beacon truck washes
Direct deposit settlements (weekly)
ComData fuel card (no hidden company charges)
National tire discounts
Bobtail insurance is included in contract
Cell phone reimbursement up to $50.00 per month
Health, Dental, Life Insurance available
National Tire Account
No cost year-round rider program (18 years or older)
Open pet policy
Base Plate O/O supplied plate is allowed or Atlas supplied plate with settlement deduction
10 years old or newer tractor
Center Pin on 7-way "Pigtail Plug" must be hot at all times on your tractor.
Will be using electronic logs and Qualcomm
Class A CDL License required with 1yr OTR experience
No DUIs in past 2 years
No felonies or incarcerations in the past 7 years
About Atlas Van Lines
Atlas is comprised of a family of companies headquartered in Evansville, Indiana. Atlas provides comprehensive, global services for people and businesses that go new places. More than 430, independent Atlas Agencies across the U.S. and Canada, plus authorized partners in 140 countries, work in concert to bring reliable, worry-free service to customers every day.
Interested? Apply now!
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, cdl a truck, company driver, company driver needed, company driver solo, conductores clase a, dedicated truck, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, tanker truck
Anew Travel Center Assistant Manager
The Assistant Manager will supervise and assist Anew Crew Members in focusing on customer service and resolving problems with customers, or transactions and desk equipment operation. This position will be responsible for carrying out the Store Manager’s duties in their absence and develop a full understanding of the facilities operational requirements. This position must excel in customer service in an evironment that will require the ability to work with diverse clientel. The Assistant Manager will be required to work a variety of shifts and have the capacity to fill in shifts in accordance to need. This position will be required to lead Anew Crew members in carrying through on their duties and will have the ability to focus on the needs of the facility and deliver an exceptional response to the customers’ needs in friendlyness, product and cleanliness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Lead Anew Crew members in providing outstanding customer service to all visitors of the location. This includes the ability to interface with customers in a friendly and helpful way using developed skills and knowledge to assist in leading the Crew Members in meeting the customers’ needs.
2. Operate,utilize and supervise Anew Crew Member’s operation of a sales register system as trained and assure or assist crew members in maintaining a correct balance of cash as required. All other financial transactions will be performed accuratly within set tolerances and demands, and the Assistant Manager will assist and verify operations are carried out within set parameter.
3. Utilize other business systems equipment as necessary and trained in order to process authorizations for financial transactions, process faxes, and other sales or machines as needed.
4. The Assistant Manager will train on and develop an understanding of the i-Rely back office functions and learn the task of reconciling daily business. Will also train on ordering, stocking, inventory practices and watching costs and margins.
5. When assigned, the Assistant Manager will perform banking duties in the absence of the Store Manager.
6. Utilize time not waiting on customers to maintain a clean and inviting sales area. This position will assist and direct crew members in maintaining a clean and attractive facility. These responsibilites will include maintaining any or all areas of the store or exterior as required.
7. Assistant Manager will have the capacity to pass food safety training as needed or required and ensure that employees follow all quidelines of safe food handling.
8. The Assistant Manager will work with other members of the team on the schedule to carry out the needs and duties as required. In addition, the Assistant Manager will use consideration in working with all other team members’ needs on duty and the shift prior to or following their shift on duty regarding completion of duties or assisting as needed.
9. The Assistant Manager will communicate with the Store Manager all exceptions to normal operating procedures and will direct all crew members of facility needs in an effective way in order to maintain appropriate behavior and standards.
10. Employee will follow dress code and not deviate from standards set within employee handbook.
11. Work assigned scheduled hours and assist with filling in need shifts as hours of availability allow. The Assistant Manager will come to work on time and not leave early without manager’s approval. In addion, this position will assist in maintaining a correctly staffed facility.
12. Maintain supervisory responsibilities that include appropriate inspection and expectation of staff performance and behaviors and standards as set within the store operations manual and the general needs of the facility.
13. Complete all other duties as assigned.
· High School Degree or GED.
· Past experience in a convenience store or fuel station is preferred.
· Previous experience supervising others is preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
It was founded in 1950 by Robert (Bob) G. Meeuwsen as Meeuwsen Produce and Grain. In 1977, it was reorganized as Zeeland Farm Services, Inc. to provide customers with a wider variety of agricultural services. Bob sold the company to his sons Cliff, Arlen, and Robb in 1992.
More than 475 employees, including eight Meeuwsen family members, work at ZFS and its affiliates. We endeavor to provide the best possible customer service and offer quality products and services at competitive prices. Values are at the heart of everything we produce, and everything we do. We produce premium products that are closely monitored from beginning to end and are committed to offering products that are healthy for you and your family. We operate on renewable energy, build with recycled materials whenever possible and strive to benefit our customers, community and the environment by using Green Energy.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!