U S A F Academy Job Description Sample
Seasonal Travel Registered Nurse - All RN Specialties (U S A F Academy
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
CDL A Driver: Home Weekends
We're hiring experienced Class A CDL drivers for a dedicated customer position that runs from Salt Lake City to various locations in Colorado.Accepting recent grads who have earned their CDL with 140 credit hour certificate OR 4-6 months tractor trailer experience in the last 3 years.
Apply online or give us a call at 866-269-0312.
- Home 1-2 times per week
- Earn up to $0.45 CPM
- Drive new automatic equipment with bumper-to-bumper coverage
- Great company benefits with low cost health insurance
- We have a rider program and a pet policy, so bring your loved ones!
- 99% no-touch freight
If this position sounds like something you are interested in but don’t have doubles experience – don’t worry, we train! We also accept recent grads who have no experience but have their 140 credit hour certificate from an accredited CDL college!
Requirements to Apply
- Class A CDL
- 1 year verifiable experience in the last 3 years
- Doubles Endorsement for the last 6 months
- Good MVR and driving record – no more than 4 preventable accidents in the last 3 years
- No D.O.T reportable incidents in the last 12 months
- Any DUI/DWUI must be over 5 years old; any controlled substance charge must be over 10 years old.
Call us today and find out how you can earn more driving for Navajo Express: 866-269-0312*Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-901-6105
Shift Lead - Food And Beverage
The Air Force Academy is looking for a FT Shift Lead to perform the following duties:
Assists in directing the Air Force Academy Athletic Corporation (AFAAC) Food and Beverage operation. Oversees contract groups and food vendors providing training and guidance. Performs event opening and closing inventories. Checks work in progress to ensure compliance with established methods, health and safety standards. Prepares Food and Beverage resale activities for events. Transfers, stores and replenishes stock. Performs food service and cashiering duties as required. Takes orders and sells a variety of items and/or short order items. Operates cash register, rings up sales, receives money and makes change. Responsible for food security. Maintains a clean and orderly work area. Prepares cash reports and daily deposits. Orients new employees to work situations, use of required protective devices and proper use and storage of tools and equipment. Advises management of individual training requirements. Sets the pace, balances workload and ensures that workers have sufficient tasks to perform. May be required to work in any of the Air Force Academy Athletic Corporation facilities. May be required to work in inclement weather. Performs other related duties as assigned. Reports directly to the Operations Manager.
Applicant must have experience in a leadership or supervisory position of any kind which demonstrated the ability to perform satisfactorily and in a professional manner. Must have cash handling experience that includes direct handling of cash items and use of cash accountability control methods. Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, stressful environment. Ability to read, write, communicate effectively, and follow written and verbal instruction. Required to lift up to 60 pounds. Must successfully pass a background investigation and be authorized to work in the USA. Subject to random drug testing. Must possess a valid driver’s license. Food Handlers Certificate is required. May be required to work days, evenings, weekends or holiday shifts, as required by event schedules.
Drive With Lyft Today
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Internal Auditor II
The Internal Auditor II will be primarily responsible for performing SOX audits in support of the Company's annual SOX plan. The Staff Internal Auditor may also perform non-SOX audits as time allows. The Staff Internal Auditor will report to the Director of Internal Audit.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Testing the effectiveness of the Company's key internal controls for SOX and work with management to ensure remediation is adequately implemented for identified deficiencies. (45%) For example, this work will include the following:
a. Obtains and analyzes data and documentation as a basis to conclude on the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal controls tested during the SOX audits
b. Assists in preparing the documents used for planning, testing, and reporting for each SOX audit.
c. Assists in making oral or written presentations to management during and at the conclusion of the SOX audits which includes discussing deficiencies, recommending agreed actions, suggesting process improvements, etc.
2. Performing operational and financial audits to ensure adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control environment, compliance with company policies and procedures and identify observations and agreed actions as well as opportunities for process improvements. (45%)
3. Perform other duties related to the Internal Audit Department as assigned. (10%)
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Computer, scanner, general office equipment
General office environment.
Physical requirements include lifting, extended sitting or standing.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or other business-related concentration
Active CPA license
Proficiency in Microsoft Professional Office Applications, including PowerPoint
A minimum of 2 years up to a maximum 4 years of internal and/or external audit experience in a publicly traded company environment
1. Ability to create accurate, logical and detailed work-papers that clearly and concisely describe the work performed, testing results and conclusions.
2. Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information appropriately
3. Demonstrated understanding of SOX and US GAAP
4. Able to interface with audit clients to develop solutions to issues identified during the audits
5. Self-starter who takes the initiative to achieve objectives, works constructively within the Company's culture and produces quality deliverables
6. Ability to work independently and as a member of a team in a fast paced environment with direction and guidance
7. Able to manage a heavy workload and prioritize appropriately
8. Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
9. Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
10. Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
11. Able to translate high level concepts and direction into specific tasks and deliverables
12. Able to maintain a high degree of professionalism in high pressure situations
13. Strong work ethic with the ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines and travel
14. Ability to travel 40% domestically and internationally
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
The Freedom to Run Your Business, The Support to Keep It Moving.
It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings - up to $.91 CPM for Solo Drivers and $.96CPM for Team Drivers. You'll also get home regularly, earn annual bonus pay and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
- Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
- Drivers get home every 8 - 14 days
- No forced dispatch & Additional stop pay
- All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
- Annual Safety & longevity bonus pay
- PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, inspections & emissions testing
- Pets & rides welcome
- PAID base plates & permits - NO trailer rental fee
- Group Physical Damage & Bobtail insurance plan
- Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
- Qualcomm communications to keep you in the know
- Transflo scanning - scan your driver documents anytime, anywhere!
Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program
Interested in being your own boss? Choose your truck and get going with no money down, guaranteed low-interest rates and payments. There's no credit check and we'll give you all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence.
Sell Avon - Earn 40% Of What You Sell (U S A F Academy,Co)
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: from home, from your home, home based, home worker, remote, stay at home, telecommuting online, virtual work at home, work at home job, work at home opportunity
Be Your Own Boss - Franchise Opportunity (U S A F Academy,Co)
Tired of working for someone else? Invest in yourself today!
Franchises Starting Under $10,000. Browse the top franchises for 2017 for food, tech, home-based, and many more.
We offer one of the largest directories of Franchise and Business Opportunities on the internet.
We work with the big guys you've heard of and the new guys that everyone will be talking about soon, making Gator your one-stop-shop for business ownership information and research. We also have hundreds of articles about franchising to help educate you on buying a business.
Associated topics: area sales, b2e, bi, business planning, channel partner, guest, inside sales, regional sales, retail, territory manager
Sears Optical - Optical Associate
Requisition ID: 50831
Store #: 001236 Sears Optical
What's more important than family time? Nothing. That's why Sears Optical offers its dedicated employees flexibility and a positive work-life balance. We understand that the family of colleagues we have at work is important, but nothing is as important as your family outside of work. That's why our families love that we work at Sears Optical.
As part of eyewear industry leader, Luxottica our efforts are recognized, and we receive excellent benefits, work flexibility, Sears discounts and eyewear perks.
We are passionate about approaching and treating our customers as if they were members of our family. See your career grow and be rewarded for it!
GENERAL FUNCTIONThe Optical Associate attracts and retains customers by delivering exceptional customer service, fostering customer retention and promoting outstanding associate/doctor satisfaction.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drives profitable store sales by fostering a retail selling culture through the duration of the sales process.
- Increases customer count through proactively performing customer driving behaviors inclusive of conducing in store Public Announcements (PA), making patient and customer recalls and other in-Host customer awareness activities.
- Develops professional business relationships with other Associates and Doctors.
- Assists with ensuring the store is effectively merchandised and presented according to Brand and Company standards.
- Provides high quality service through accurate measurements, correct pricing and by setting realistic expectations on timelines.
- Assists with timely implementation of approved Marketing programs by execution of marketing and pricing promotions and initiatives, Company standards for signage and creation of Host awareness.
- Accurately operates the POS system and accounts for all transactions.
- Opens and/or closes the store according to store guidelines.
- Ensures positive and productive host relationships through Host participation, support and satisfaction.
As permitted by State law:
- Fills ophthalmic eyeglass prescriptions and fits and adapts lenses and frames, utilizing optical prescription.
- Dispenses quality product.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Previous retail or customer service experience
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Luxottica HR Solutions Group at 1-.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
CDL Class A Trucking Transportation Truck Driver
Drivers - Class A
NEW PAY PACKAGES!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental & Vision
Generous Home Time
May Trucking Company
Call Today for more Details
1-800-547-9169 (Dial 1)
or check us out online at
Celebrating over 71 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success. We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
Due to our excellent safety, compliance, and vehicle inspection record the State of Oregon recognizes May Trucking Company as a Trusted Carrier. Special license plates on May Trucking Company tractors identify our drivers to the public and to enforcement agencies as among the safest and most compliant drivers in the nation.
Call 1-800-547-9169 for more information, or visit https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=Programmatic&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=Class%20A%20Drivers
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!