U S A F Academy Job Description Sample
Osp/Sr. Optical Transport Network Engineer
Human Resources Specialist (Recruitment And Placement)
Sales Floor Associate
As a project manager at Oxbow Labs, you will serve as the conduit between clients and web developers. You will need to be able to translate both directions, conveying technical challenges to clients, and project goals to our developers. You will be responsible for managing each project, and ensuring that each project remains on-schedule and on-budget, and that nothing slips through the cracks. You will provide a layer of quality control, testing each feature before presenting it to the client.
The ideal candidate has prior experience managing teams of web developers, and using agile project management. He or she should be very well organized and detail-oriented, with an eye for quality work.
We are a small agency with just 5 employees, so everyone needs to draw from a wide range of skills, and be open to constantly learning and improving.
We are located in Old Colorado City, within walking-distance of a few good restaurants and coffee shops. We have a relaxed office environment, with flexible working-hours, and an open office environment.
- Manage all aspects of the web development process once a project is secured
- Run daily scrums
- Run weekly status meetings
- Communicate project plans with web developers
- Create, assign and track tasks for staff
- Work with designers to turn UI wireframes into polished designs
- Manage project schedules and budgets to ensure projects are delivered on-time and on-budget
- Identify project acceptance criteria
- Develop acceptance criteria with the client
- Communicate acceptance criteria with development staff and clients to ensure expectations are properly set
- Test to ensure acceptance criteria has been met prior to release
- Notify web developers as technical bugs, glitches and other issues arise
Client Relations Management
- Communicate with clients to understand their goals, and turn those goals into actionable tasks and milestones
- Create regular status reports for each project
- Respond to client emails and phone calls promptly
- Test all new features before they are released to the client
- Create documentation for the clients to administer their websites
- Train clients on the administration of the website
- Assist in the proposal process to create accurate statements of work and estimates
- Write regularly for our blog and post to social media
- Contribute back to the community through articles, tutorials, documentation, etc...
- Proven experience managing web development teams
- Proven experience in agile project management methods
- Strong knowledge of, and interest in emerging web tools and technologies
- Excellent communication skills, both with technical web developers, and with non-technical clients
- 12 Days Vacation
- 12 Days Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance Contribution
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Sick Leave
- Education & Travel Stipend
- Sparkling Water & Beer On-Tap
- Espresso Bar
Fresh Food Associate
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!