Union Job Description Sample
RN - Registered Nurse In Elizabeth - Newark-Union, Nj-Pa
Ardor Health is currently looking for an: RN - Registered Nurse for a HOME HEALTH, near ELIZABETH - Newark-Union, NJ-PA. Ardor Health Solutions a leader in healthcare staffing, is looking for a Registered Nurse/RN to join our team and continue to represent a company committed to providing excellence in Healthcare services. Ardor Health Solutions offers our Nurses the best opportunities to continue personal growth while expanding your professional portfolio. Take the first steps to joining a team that is making a difference by calling 1-855-GO-ARDOR and speak to an Ardor Ambassador to get started.
In addition to a competitive financial package, this RN/Registered Nurse position comes with superior benefits.Benefits including:
- NEW ARDOR DAYS PROGRAM – Why save for later when Ardor Health rewards you NOW. Take advantage of free paid days off immediately with an increase in days offered with contract length.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- 401k with weekly match – Investing in your future is important to Ardor Health
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- Free CEU access for a full calendar year – Continue education is the key to professional development
- Industry best private housing – a dedicated housing team to make sure you have the best home away from home
- Share your experience with Ardor by referring a friend and we say “thank you” with a $500 referral bonus
- 24 hour emergency access to our offices
This job description is a record of the essential functions of the listed job.
The job description that follows will provide the Employee, Administration, Human Resources, Applicants and other agencies with a clear understanding of the position, where the job fits into the organization, and the skill/work requirements in relation to other jobs. Jobs are always changing to some degree and the existence of the approved job description below is not intended to limit normal change or growth. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General Description of Position:
The RN provides high quality, safe, cost effective, total nursing care to all patients. The RN assumes responsibility for overall coordination and integration of patient care based on the nursing process. Assesses patient health problems and needs, develops, implements and evaluates nursing care plans. Maintains medical records. Administers nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Licensing is required.
Licensed graduates of any of the three types of education programs (bachelor's, associate’s, or diploma) qualify for entry-level positions as a staff nurse. However, some employers may require a bachelor’s degree. They may need to take continuing education to maintain state licensure. Responsibilities Include the Following:
1. Administer Registered Nurse services to patients being serviced by the contracted facility. 2. Provide all patients with an optimum level of care. 3. Completes initial assessment, which includes an evaluation of biophysical, psychosocial, environmental, cultural, educational and discharge planning needs. 4. Develops the patient plan of care based on identified patient needs using a multidisciplinary approach. 5. Reassesses the patient on a continuing basis to include patient’s response to treatment, changes in condition and changes in diagnosis. Updates plan of care based on identified needs. 6. Administer all medications safely and in a timely manner, monitors patients for reactions or side effects. 7. Documents patient care. 8. Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions. 9. Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans. 10. Assume responsibility for coordination and planning of patient care within the prescribed medical regime. 11. Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity. 12. Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel, may supervise a particular unit. 13. Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs. 14. Assess the needs of individuals, families, or communities, including assessment of individuals' home or work environments, to identify potential health or safety problems. 15. Refer patients to specialized health resources or community agencies furnishing assistance. 16. Consult with institutions or associations regarding issues or concerns relevant to the practice and profession of nursing. 17. Knowledgeable of the care, handling and use of specialized equipment relevant to clinical practice. 18. Utilizes infection control standards. May direct or coordinate infection control programs, advising or consulting with specified personnel about necessary precautions. 19. Perform administrative or managerial functions, such as taking responsibility for a unit's staff, budget, planning, or long-range goals. 20. Work with individuals, groups, or families to plan or implement programs designed to improve the overall health of communities. 21. Registered nurses may work to promote general health, by educating the public on warning signs and symptoms of disease.
Additionally, Must:1. Meet all requirements necessary for licensure and privileges to work in contracted states/facilities.
- Obtain minimum continuing education as required to maintain all necessary licenses.
- Participate in program development, in-services, staff conferences, etc.
- Conform to dress code of the facility/company.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to patients, Company, Federal and State laws.
- Establish and maintain rapport with patients, coworkers, physicians and staff.
- Documentation should meet Ardor’s and the Facility’s standard.
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Only "Industrial" Experienced Electricians Need Apply
Industrial electricians with 5 years experience only.
Must have working knowledge of the NEC and wire/pipe calculations.
Must be able to work alone or with minimal supervision. read blueprints, layout jobs.
New work, old work! Equipment/Drive troubleshooting experience a plus.
Salary and benefits based on industrial experience.
Fire Protection CAD Designer
- Particpate in construction industry.
- Ability to read blueprints without supervision.
- AutoCAD experience
- Work from architectural drawings, CAD files and other trade’s layouts to create a complete and coordinated fire sprinkler system.
- The ability to take our shop drawings and submit for approvals.
- Manage time to be efficient within the projected design duration.
- Good computer skills to include Microsoft Office, Excel, email, and spreadsheets.
- Provide a bill of material for projects. Large projects will utilize a third-party software to assist with this task.
- Candidate must be able to take direction well and have good interpersonal skills.
- Pride in his work without sacrificing the budget.
Glazing System Detailer - Architect
Glazing System Detailer - Architect
Focus: Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities including contract documents and specification review, shop drawing development / revision, production orders, and material requirements.
CAREER OPPORTUNITY with an expanding NJ based Window Manufacturer. A defining characteristic of our organization is that our innovative glazing systems are designed, manufactured, tested, and installed by our employees. Our products encompass punched windows, window wall, and unitized curtain wall. Candidate's primary responsibilities will be within our engineering department, but close coordination with sales and operations is a regular occurrence.
-communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions
-Problem solving with the aptitude to identify strategic solutions to field and factory problems
-Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, and quality standards; resolving problems; determining system improvements; implementing change.
-Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
-Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
-Develops designs in coordination with client requirements, specifications and goals. Capable of communicating design ideas through the use of sketches, and computer design tools such as AutoCAD
-Capable of multitasking with rapidly changing priorities and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
-Work concurrently on several projects, each with specific instructions that may differ from project to project
The ideal candidate posses the following:
Strong knowledge of facades and fenestrations systems
motivated self- starter with strong organizational skills
excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
3-5 years experience minimum with architectural glazing/ building envelope detailing
proficiency in AutoCAD for shop drawing production
Environmental Specialist/SubSurface Evaluator
Hillside, NJ Environmental Company is seeking an Environmental Project Manager/SubSurface Evaluator to manage remedial investigations, soil remediation’s and prepare UHOT reports. The position also requires business development activities, including meeting with clients and preparing proposals to secure work. This candidate should have NJ Subsurface Evaluator.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the management and oversight of assigned projects to ensure the client is satisfied and the project is completed within budget and schedule. The candidate will also be responsible for assisting with high level technical aspects of the project, as well as providing direction and mentoring to technical support staff assigned to his/her projects.
- 5+ years of New Jersey experience working on site investigations, remediation and phase I projects in New Jersey.
- BS in Science or Engineering.
- A strong understanding of the hazardous waste and remediation regulatory programs in NJ is required.
- Experience with putting together winning proposals and delivering presentations for new work preferred.
- Demonstrates strong project management qualities and has excellent knowledge of project management processes.
- NJ Subsurface Evaluator Certification is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and interpersonal relationships skills.
- Knowledge of NJDEP regulations and guidance documents
· Experience conducting environmental field investigations and data collection/sampling including oversight of soil borings and monitoring well installation, soil-groundwater sampling, identification and evaluation of sensitive receptors
· Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Positive, professional attitude, with organization and multi-tasking skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Geology, Environmental Science, or related discipline
· 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER certification with up-to-date 8-hour refresher
· Experience using CAD a plus
We are in search of a PART TIME individual for general bookkeeping and office duties. Experience with QuickBooks is required. We need an individual with good communication skills and is a self starter. Responsibilities will include accounts receivables and accounts payables. Please send your resume with your work experience and hourly requirements. Thank you.
Yard Drivers Needed! - Leesport
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.
True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
- Hold a valid Class A CDL
- 2 years verifiable tractor/trailer interstate experience
- No alcohol or drug convictions in the last 5 years
- No reckless or careless driving or speeding over 15MPH
- Less than 2 preventable accidents
About Ashley Distribution
Ashley Distribution Services is the private fleet for Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1974, Ashley offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries.
Lyft Driver Part Time (Independent Contractor)
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
Driver - CDL
We are a document storage and shredding company looking for qualified drivers with clean CDL license. Our insurance company will check your license. This is also a physical job that requires loading and unloading. Send resume with salary history.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!