Union Job Description Sample
Insurance Sales Agent – Unlimited Income Potential
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
Rsvp Project Coordinator
Jewish Family Service (JFS) of Central NJ, a non-sectarian health and social service agency, is seeking a new Project Coordinator for the Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) of Union County. RSVP is part of the federal Corporation for National Community Service and aims to match hundreds of volunteers 55 and over with meaningful opportunities throughout
JFS of Central NJ is seeking someone who is outgoing, and self-driven to manage the active volunteer program and help further develop it. The position is full time with benefits. The candidate needs to be organized, innovative and able to take initiative to develop new programs and expand existing programs. The candidate needs to be able to be comfortable speaking to volunteers, individually and in groups, as well as market the program to community leaders.
The RSVP Project Coordinator is responsible for the daily management of the RSVP Program. The RSVP Project Coordinator is actively involved with community organizations, RSVP volunteers, and volunteer stations.
Essential Duties & Tasks
Recruit, train, place, support, and recognize older-adult volunteers
Develop and implement marketing strategy for recruiting volunteers
Present to diverse community groups, including minorities (senior centers, community centers, libraries, etc.)
Utilizes social networking sites to post information and update volunteers
Work cooperatively with RSVP Advisory Council, RSVP volunteers and volunteer stations
Work with partner sites to identify and develop volunteer opportunities that match volunteers’ interests and skills and align with grant requirements
Plan, coordinate details and run events for volunteers, including annual recognition event
Attend annual conference
Performs program administrative duties; reviews timesheets and reports
Ensure all Federal Grant requirements are followed including annual assessments, maintain documentation and program records
Excellent written communication skills including writing marketing materials and newsletters
Excellent communication skills with interacting with individual and groups
Sensitivity towards working with different ethnic and religious groups, including minorities
Ability to use social media to promote RSVP
Ability to work as part of a team and independently
Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize efficiently
Attention to details
Computers: Efficient in Microsoft office, Facebook and other social media, and volunteer database systems
Bachelor’s degree required
Minimum of 2 years nonprofit experience, preference given to those with experience working with volunteers
Valid New Jersey driver’s license & reliable means of transportation
34 hours per week
Applicants must undergo a Criminal Background Check
Business Owners - Insurance Sales
Grow your wealth. Grow your business. Grow your community. If you are a well-capitalized, small-business entrepreneur seeking an opportunity to maximize your ROI, this could be the opportunity for you. Our Retail agent program offers you unlimited earning and growth potential while providing financial support and tools to help you grow, whether you build an agency or purchase an existing agency.
- You have a proven background in building and managing a business venture.
- You seek to build a business to monetize or pass on.
- You make smart decisions with ROI and cash flow in mind.
- You value knowledge and support and award-winning learning and development opportunities like those offered at the University of Farmers®.
SELF-MOTIVATION & INDEPENDENCE
- You know how to set goals for you and your team and how to execute a plan efficiently and effectively.
- You are a true leader, but recognize the value offered by an experienced business coach.
- You have the willingness to listen and the ability to inspire.
- You know how to manage a team, achieve great chemistry and instill a standard of excellence.
- You recognize the irreplaceable value of hard work and what it takes to achieve financial success.
- You are willing and able to invest in your business to increase your opportunity for future gain.
- You uphold high standards of professionalism and ethics and embrace the opportunity to become a highly-visible member of your community.
- Contract Value according to the terms of the appointment agreement.
SALE OF SERVICE & COMMISSION RIGHTS
- Immediate opportunity to sell service and commission rights.
OFFICE START-UP BONUS PROGRAM
- Opportunity to receive up to $15,000 in office startup bonus.
AGENCY LEAD GENERATION BONUS PROGRAM
- Opportunity to receive a lead-generation bonus in your first two years based on your path to agency ownership.
ANNUAL NEW BUSINESS PREMIUM BONUS
- Opportunity to receive an annual bonus based on new business Agent Eligible Premium.
MONTHLY NEW BUSINESS PREMIUM BONUS
- Opportunity to receive a monthly commission match up to $5,000, based on qualified new business production.
- Quarterly bonuses related to Life Insurance.
Bonuses in the hundreds of thousands of dollars are possible in the first 3 years!
- Minimum of $50,000 in seasoned investable assets.
LICENSING & TRAINING
- Property and Casualty, Life and Health licenses are required prior to agent appointment.
- Complete training milestones and assessments.
- Satisfactory results of background check.
- Approval of 5-year business plan with pro forma.
BRANDED OFFICE LOCATION
- Office location fully equipped and compliant with Farmers Smart Office standards.
- Requisite licensed and appointed agency staff member (with second licensed and appointed staff member within 6 months of appointment).
GROW WITH FARMERS. APPLY TODAY!
Home Health Aides - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Make Up
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Electrician - Industrial
Only "Industrial" Experienced Electricians Need Apply
Industrial electricians with 5 years experience only.
Must have working knowledge of the NEC and wire/pipe calculations.
Must be able to work alone or with minimal supervision. read blueprints, layout jobs.
New work, old work! Equipment/Drive troubleshooting experience a plus.
Salary and benefits based on industrial experience.
Heavy Equipment Operator
• HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
- CDL req’d. Must speak
• English & have a min. of 3 yrs
• exp. operating backhoes & excavators.
• Call 201-618-3560 or 844-462-7465
• Fax résumé: 908-353-3107
We are seeking an Office Assistant to help with the administrative tasks of our organization. If you have experience in QuickBooks, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables and customer service we need you. We need someone with good communication skills and is a self starter. Please send your resume with your work experience and hourly requirements ASAP. Good Salary for the right person. Thank you.
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Asap Hire! Paid Training! Apply Now!
We are a fast growing company and are seeking a hardworking and self-motivated Associate. We offer the opportunity to be a part of a great team and learn very valuable skills. The environment is fun and laid back but extremely fast paced and requires strong motivation and work ethic.
Responsibilities of the Associate:
- Think out of the box and be able to provide solutions to clients
- Gain larger market share
- Build rapport quickly with customers and clients alike
- Utilize market knowledge and research to develop sales proposals
- Develop new business and maintain strong client relationships
- Document all client activity in CMS system
- The Marketing Associate will consistently meet and exceed monthly revenue goals
- Meet clients on a regular basis
Qualifications for the Associate:
- Good Communication skills
- Persuasive ability
- Confidence and an outgoing personality
- The ability to build relationships with customers
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Good with numbers
Driver - CDL
We are a document storage and shredding company looking for qualified drivers with clean CDL license. Our insurance company will check your license. This is also a physical job that requires loading and unloading. Send resume with salary history.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!