Union City Job Description Sample
Assoc Marriage Family Therapist Initial Assessment Coordinator And Triage Team
SNF Social Worker
The SNF Social Worker plans, develops, organizes, evaluates and directs the overall operation of the Social Services department in accordance with the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) Code of Ethics and maintaining compliance with federal, state, and local guidelines and regulations, Masonic Homes policies and procedures, and standards of care for specialty practice The SNF Social Worker is a member of the interdisciplinary and management team of the nursing center and may supervise one member of the Social Services staff in the facility. The SNF Social Worker is responsible for fostering a climate, policies, and routines that enable residents to maximize their individuality, independence, and dignity. This climate shall provide patients/residents with the highest practical level of physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being and quality of life.
- Follows facility policies and procedures and federal / state regulation.
- Participates in facility quality management program.
- Follows oral and written instructions accurately.
- Keeps Administrator informed of work priorities and problems.
- Responds appropriately to emergency situations and disasters.
- Provides a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff.
- Assures security of environment to prevent exit of wandering residents. Implement the facility procedure for elopement if any resident leaves the facility without permission.
- Recognizes and assists in the prevention of elder abuse, neglect, and exploitation (financial and other) and reports to appropriate sources per state regulations
- Follows facility standards relating to customer service.
- Maintains confidentiality of residents and other work related issues.
- Assures that all residents are treated with respect and dignity.
- Follows facility rules of conduct.
- Attends in-services related to work and completes required in-services annually; attends outside classes to enhance role and professional standards, as appropriate.
- Provides timely notification of illness/absences to appropriate supervisor following departmental policy and time lines.
- Attends facility meetings as assigned.
- Follows dress code for work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, or bachelor’s degree in a human services field including but not limited to sociology, special education, rehabilitation counseling, and psychology; AND
- Three years of supervised social work experience in a skilled nursing setting working directly with residents
- Management/administrative/supervisory experience preferred
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
At Masonic Homes, we are looking for team members who would like to combine their passion for helping people, good communication skills, decision-making skills, and great ethical standards with the opportunities to advance your career.
In return for your skills, you will be offered:
- A work environment focused on teamwork and support
- Excellent health, wage replacement and other benefits for you and your family’s well-being
- A generous contribution to a 401K plan whether or not you participate, and an additional contribution from the company when you participate in the plan
- Investment in your growth through Tuition Reimbursement
Paint CSA II
Quality Documentation Coordinator - Union City, CA
Psychologist Adult Team
Communications Coordinator (19905590)
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!