Union City Job Description Sample
Plumber, Plumbers, Maintenance
Rooter Hero is looking for residential drain cleaning specialists who are ambitious, eager to earn a large income and willing to follow our system. If you come to work with us, you will be driving a well equipped , late model van, you will wear the Rooter Hero uniform, you will receive an IPad for conducting paperless invoicing and we have plenty of calls for you to go on.
We are currently looking for a Plumber / Drain Cleaning Technician to join our team!
We are a National Service & Repair Plumbing Company seeking individuals driven to succeed.
- Must be Enthusiastic, Customer Oriented, and have a willingness to win
- Must have Current Texas Journeyman, Tradesman, or Drain Cleaner Endorsement
- Must Pass pre-employ drug screen, background check, clean driving record
- Must be willing to work some evenings, weekends, and Holidays
- Performs repairs and installations with the related piping and electrical to meet or exceed the manufacturer’s recommendations, local codes and customer’s expectation.
What We Offer:
- Medical / Dental Plan
- Provide you with your own vehicle
- Pay for Performance with no ceiling as to what you can make
- Management Opportunities in the future
Are you the ONE!!! Send us your resume and we’ll discuss your future.
Drivers Class A
*Local Class A Delivery to Retail Stores- $25 Per Hr Plus OT (Union City)
Dive will be delivering to local retail stores in the Bay and Central Valley Areas. Driver may be required to offload freight with a pallet jack. Driver will operate day cab and a 53' Dry Van Trailer. Must have 12 months in past 3 Years Verifiable tractor trailer experience.
* Local Class A Auto Parts Delivery- $22 Per Hr Plus OT (Livermore)
Driver will be delivering auto parts from distribution center to manufacturing center. Driver will make several trips in a day. This position is no touch freight drop and hook positions. Amazing benefits and retirement plan. Will operate a day cab truck with 53' Dry Van. Driver must have 24 months in past 5 years verifiable tractor trailer experience.
Road Dog Drivers has a variety of clients in the East Bay area, and currently need CDL A drivers looking for additional income.
Road Dog Drivers puts you back in the driver's seat. . .on your terms.
*Candidates Must Meet The Following Driving Criteria*
-12 Months Verifiable Class A Tractor Trailer Experience In Past 3 Years (Some Positions MAY Require 24 Months Verifiable Class A Tractor Trailer Experience In Past 5 Years)
-Ability To Conduct Several Stops Daily
-Great Communication Skills
-Attention To Detail-Route Reports
-No More Than 3 Violations Within the Last 3 Years, Personal Or Commercial
-No D.O.T Recordables Or Preventables In The Past 3 Years
-No More Than 1 Suspension Or Revocation In The Past 5 Years
-No Reckless Driving Based On State Specific Guidelines
-Clean Criminal Background
Contact Marshall At 1-877-750-8623
Union City DAY Shift, Local Truck Driving JOB | Class A
LOCAL CLASS A TRACTOR TRAILER DRIVERS NEEDED
DAY SHIFT & HOME DAILY WITH HOURLY PAY
We are hiring drivers with at least 3 months of tractor trailer experience to run local dedicated account. Drivers are home each night and are off weekends. Pay is $20.00 per hour. Drivers are guaranteed 40 hours per week but will usually work 50 hours. Drivers are helping with the unload at some stops. Great customer service is expected.
We are a fast growing, dynamic trucking company that cares about our drivers and our customers. We have an exceptional family benefits package.
- Average annual earnings projected at $53,000-$57,000
- Home daily
- Consistent, hassle-free delivery
- Local, on site management
- Year round, steady loads
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
Move freight locally, operating within 100 miles of our Union City location
We have a comprehensive benefits package, featuring single or family coverage at some of the industry's most affordable premiums; medical, dental, vision, prescription, life and much more -- plus 401k retirement with company matched contributions.
Call 1-877-311-1315 for more information.
These are the best jobs in the trucking business and no one has more than we do. Call us today to discover the dedicated opportunities that are available in your area. A professional recruiter is waiting to cover the opportunities available in your area.
- Customer Delivery
- Assist in loading trucks
- Adjustment tire pick up and return
- Tire refusal/returns check-in
- Customer payment collection
- Vendor pick up and drop off
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge and skills, and must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of 3 years of delivery experience.
- Valid driver's license
- Tire industry experience preferred
- Ability to lift 50-125 lbs.
- Must have excellent customer service skills!
- Experience driving a 26ft bobtail truck preferred
- Insurance Coverage- medical, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Employee Discount Purchase Program (EDP)
- Company paid Life Insurance
We are the most dominant and progressive tire distributor in the Western States providing the best service, extensive product portfolio and the best sales force. With seven locations and more on the way, TWI is looking for highly reliable and results-driven talent to continue to carry out our mission statement:
“To build trust and loyalty through unsurpassed service and partnerships.”
Sales & Operations Trainee
The Sales & Operations Trainee position is designed to develop the candidate’s knowledge and ability to identify and resolve our customers’ needs, coordinate the activities of all personnel within the branch, maintain competitive data, maintain inventory control and provide the reporting and tracking of all daily business activities. This is an excellent opportunity for motivated self-starters who want to enhance their skills with a company whose reputation speaks for itself.
- Answer customer inquiries and resolve their issues/concerns
- Schedule delivery and pick up of equipment
- Maximize/generate additional sales revenue through superior customer service on all existing orders
- Finalize sales from all inbound inquiries and successful outbound telemarketing
- Provide customers with expert advice on the selection, operation and maintenance of all the various types of equipment
- Generate, process, analyze and review the daily business reports
- Support all team members
With over 50 years of equipment-rental expertise, approximately 4,800 employees with approximately 280 company operated locations, principally in North America. Herc Rentals is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation; industrial & manufacturing; oil & gas; government & municipalities; construction, mining, & energy; remediation & restoration; emergency response; facilities; MRO; entertainment; and ground care.
We aspire to be the supplier, employer and investment of choice in our industry, with core values that promote a culture built on integrity, respect, teamwork, and accountability
While most people tout doctors as being the heroes of the American healthcare system, the truth is that a vast majority of patient care is done by nurses. Our organization understands this better than most, which is why we place so much value on our nursing staff. By joining our nursing team, you'll have the opportunity to continue your career in patient care working with a team of like-minded nurses and other clinicians that share your same commitment to helping people. We can also offer you the chance to work in several different areas of patient care, and offer advancement opportunities into nurse management positions.
- Coordinate with doctors, technicians, and other clinical personnel in the development and implementation of patient care plans.
- Speak with outside providers to arrange for the emergency care and (if necessary) admission of patients being brought in by emergency medical service teams or being transferred from other facilities.
- Work side-by-side with other members of our clinical teams in delivering direct care to patients under the direction of our physicians.
- Provide end-to-end care to patients, including initial assessments and triage, coordinating laboratory, pathology and imaging services, following patients admitted to the facility to their respective care units, and then overseeing care up to the point of discharge.
- Coordinate the daily care of patients admitted to our facility, ensuring that medications are ordered and administered when needed, therapy schedules are followed, and that patient's dietary needs are met.
- Prepare patients scheduled for surgery in accordance with the orders handed down from our surgical team, and then maintain a sterile environment in their rooms in preparation for them to return for recovery.
- Enter all information from notes and documentation made throughout the day into a patient's electronic medical record.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in nursing
- Current RN licensed to the current standards of the state
- CPR certification
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a hospital or medical center setting
Assistant Community Manager
making complex projects simple, managing projects that involve
large numbers of diverse partners, and moving bold ideas into
the real world. Launched in 2005, we served as the master developer
for the Bay Area Housing Project (the BAHP), an innovative public-private
partnership that made it possible for 240 people with developmental
disabilities to live in community-based housing, instead of state-
run institutions. Unprecedented collaboration at the state and
local level, and a commitment to the goals of the project, made
it possible for us to secure $100 million in private financing and
to create permanent, integrated housing in 19 cities across the
Bay Area, in less than three years.
Event Promotions Assistant-Entry Level
Hiring Company: IIGE
MUST BE WILLING TO COMMUTE TO PLEASANTON DAILY
Promotions Assistant - Entry Level
As a leader in charity fundraising & client donor acquisitions, we specialize in creating and implementing customized marketing strategies for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, we are able to connect brands directly with consumers through merchandising, sales, direct advertising, sampling, promotions, lead generation and special events within local markets and businesses across the globe!
In this entry-level role, the Promotions Assistant will use their upbeat personality and extraordinary ability to capture an audience to create excitement with target demographics during promotional events and throughout the duration of promotional campaigns in a variety of settings. The entry level promotions assistant will also assist the promotions team with executing any administrative, advertising, marketing and/or sales tasks required.
· Interact face-to-face with customers at on-site marketing event to provide demonstrations and market all products on behalf of charity based clients
· Maintain professional standards in customer relationships and marketing.
· Participate in daily training sessions and marketing campaign meetings.
· Contribute to a positive and energetic environment that fosters creativity and growth.
Marketing Promotions Position Benefits:
· Travel & training opportunities
· Merit based advancement on top of guaranteed salary
· Uncapped bonuses & incentive plan
· 100% Growth from within our company
The ideal candidate will successfully progress from this entry level Promotions Assistant opening into an advanced management training program designed to prepare team members for a management role in one of the many aspects of promotional & experimental marketing including but not limited to:
· Brand marketing
· Client relations
· Public Relations
· Sales Promotion
· Client Acquisition
· Advertising & Sales Account Management
· College degree preferred, but not required
· Self-motivated and results driven
· Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
· Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and consumers
· Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
Union City - Per Diem Pharmacy Intern (Req#26861)
PharMerica Corporation is a premier institutional pharmacy services provider, dedicated to providing quality patient care and innovative pharmacy solutions to institutional customers and patients in long-term care settings. With nearly $2 billion in annual revenues, PharMerica is the second largest institutional pharmacy company in America. PharMerica operates more than 100 institutional pharmacies in over 40 states and serves nursing facilities that care for approximately 350,000 patients.
PharMerica Union City is recruiting a Pharmacy Intern to join our team.
The Pharmacy Intern will provide pharmaceutical services to long term care and institutionalized patients in a manner that maximizes quality and patient safety. Participates in and oversees the dispensing of medication in accordance with federal and state regulations and PharMerica policy. This would be a summer intern position for a pharmacy student.
- Works under direct supervision of a Registered Pharmacist, fills prescriptions and prepares IVs
- Works with Billing Supervisor to enter data into computer system to fill prescriptions and to obtain reimbursement payment.
- Works under direct supervision of a Registered Pharmacist in prepackaging medication for dispensing according to PharMerica´s standards and government regulations.
- Assists the Pharmacist in final checking of filled prescriptions, which may include stating the medication for RPh final review and/or packaging of medication post RPh final review and coordinating accurate and timely delivery to the customer.
- Assists Pharmacy Management in maintaining good inventory practices which may include receiving and rotating incoming medications and supplies, posting lot numbers, expiration dates and assisting in physical inventory.
- Works with Technician Supervisor in maintaining a clean/safe work environment, checking equipment for calibration, safety and cleanliness.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
- Minimum one year related experience in long term care, hospital or mail delivery pharmacy preferred, but will train
- Currently enrolled in School of Pharmacy or accredited program
- Intern Pharmacist License in the state of California required
- Must be available to work weekend rotation shifts as needed. Hours vary Saturday and Sunday, either 10:00a-6:30p, or 11:00a-7:30p
Accelerate Your Career with PharMerica!
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Travel Registered Nurse - Long-Term Acute Care - Ltac - RN (Union City
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!