Uniondale Job Description Sample
The MCS Group has a full time job opening for an office clerk in a busy law firm in Uniondale NY. Job responsibilities include copy and document imaging, and mail processing. Experience is preferred, but not necessary. Candidate must possess strong customer service skills and a positive approach to working in a high paced environment.
The MCS Group offers full time opportunities with full benefits, competitive pay, and career advancement opportunities. Apply today.
For more information on The MCS Group, please visit www.themcsgroup.com
The MCS Group, Inc., a certified Women’s Business Enterprise, is a nationally-recognized provider of outsourcing services. For more than three decades, we have served law firms, insurance companies, corporations, government agencies and educational institutions with cutting-edge technology and a comprehensive breadth of services including records retrieval & analysis, deposition, eDiscovery, facilities management and back office solutions to help increase productivity while reducing operational costs.
Package Handlers - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Make Up
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Emerging Advisor Program
If you're interested in an exciting new career opportunity that can help make a difference in the lives of others, consider joining Penn Mutual. We partner with you to help you build the skills needed to launch a successful career in the financial services industry through our unique, two-year Emerging Advisor Development Program. This is a paid training program!
As an Emerging Advisor in our Emerging Advisor Development Program, you will work with clients to help them realize a lifetime of possibilities through the implementtation of comprehensive strategies for, retirement, estate and business planning, and income projection. You will accomplish this by offereing a full range of insurance and investment products.
This position will be located in our Uniondale or Hauppauge, NY offices. You will be working for our locally known agency: Life Planning Group. www.lifeplanninggroupny.com
- A comprehensive, hands-on training program that will teach you the marketing, sales,and practice-building skills you'll need to build a solid insurance-based financial practice.
- Unparalleled professional support, including mentoring and teaming opportunities from experienced leaders and financial advisors committed to your success.
- Base compensation* during your Emerging Advisor training program, plus commission and benefits so you can focus on developing your skillset.
- Support obtaining training and licenses required for the industry (series 6 or 7, Life, Health & Disability insurance license, etc).
- Building a career path as a financial advisor with unlimited earning potential where you are in control of your own schedule.
- Working in a culture that has a small company feel with the backing of and connected to a larger company.
- Utilizing a process-driven approach while providing clients with customized planning solutions based on their individual needs.
- Acquiring and servicing a growing client base by delivering financial products that help people protect loved ones, accumulate assets, and distribute wealth efficiently.
- Creating and building a successful financial practice around your skills and abilities.
- Developing and maintaining strong, ongoing client relationships through excellent service.
- Working with people- like you- who understand the potential rewards of a career built on trust, respect, collaboration and teamwork.
- Complying with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Remaining current in profession and industry trends.
- Successfully completing regulatory and job training requirements.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sales experience and/or ability
- Thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, and exciting work environment
- Good problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic, high energy and positive attitude
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to make a positive contribution as demonstrated by learning new skills and making suggestions for process/ procedure improvement
- Ability to work with others in a collaborative environment
Executive Account Director
· Trained to be a branding specialist for executives and professionals
· Assisting members in gathering new and updated biographical information for our database of 1.5 million people
· Offer products and services to executives and professionals online to increase their credibility and visibility
· No Cold Calling – Only calling new applicants or existing customers
· You will receive a huge client base to call
· Annual base salary $45,000
· Lucrative commissions along with daily, weekly & monthly bonuses and incentives for hitting certain targets
· Average Account Director is making between $75,000- $100,000
· Medical benefits including dental, visions and 401k
· Personal paid time off; vacation days, sick days
· Office is closed for all major holidays
· 9:00am-5:30pm working hours M-T and 9:00am-4:30pm Fridays with a one hour lunch
· Paid training
· Unlimited ongoing support and mentorship
- Professional verbal communication skills
- 5 years working experience
- Money motivated
- Ability to research, retain and build relationships with clients.
- Converse with business professionals on any level.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work at own pace, independently
· Basic experience with the Microsoft Office suite
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
· State-of-the-Art Office
· Business Casual Dress Code
· Unique, Energized Environment
· Fast-Growing, Stable Company
· Large Corporate Events/Parties
Always imitated, never duplicated.
Marquis Who's Who publications present unmatched coverage of the lives of today's leaders and achievers from both the United States and around the world, from every significant field of endeavor. Engineers, Accountants, Lawyers, Politicians, Healthcare Leaders, students, researchers, corporate executives, journalists, personnel recruiters, and many others rely on Marquis Who's Who every day for in-depth biographical information they can use with confidence.
Over the course of decades, the needs of our patrons have evolved; we have strived to develop new and more convenient ways of providing access to our biographical data while maintaining its quality. While we continue the time-honored tradition of publishing our print publications, we are excited to introduce Marquis Biographies Online, a powerful, web product that offers real-time access to our database of over one million biographies! Once they have converted on line from print, other products are available for our members. Some are: Websites creations, Press Releases (that we optimize to major search engines,) magazine spreads, Legacy Family /Career Videos, Private newsletters, Humanitarian awards, and many more. Our in house Editorial Staff creates these products under strict deadlines.
For over 118 years Marquis Who's Who has opened doors and enabled professionals to reach their career goals, by highlighting their achievements through personalized online and print branding and marketing tools and resources.
Sales Account Executive
Straight Line Source is looking for new talent!
We are one of the fastest growing providers of working capital in the Merchant Cash Advance industry. We cater to small and mid-size businesses across the United States and Canada. Our unique business structure offers a variety of products and services that provide financial solutions to business owners.
We are seeking ambitious and motivated individuals who have the essential qualities to be successful Sale Representatives. If you enjoy beining in a success driven sales environment and working towards achieving goals, this is the job for you!
Account Executives act as the first point of contact with potential clients. They answers questions and increase client satisfaction. As an Account Executive, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our clients to reach our business objectives.
- Contact potential applicants by telephone in order to identify and qualify potential prospects and present current product offers
- Obtain application documents, bank statements and credit documents to seek business financing on behalf of prospect
- Provide professional customer service and facilitate transparent disclosure of information
- Liaising between the Company and the customers for questions regarding small business lending
- Identifying and qualifying prospective customers through research, networking, and cold-calling
- Continuously updating all prospects on Company product modifications, changes, and enhancements
- Enhancing up-to-date knowledge on new products, procedures, services, and tools by attending departmental and training meetings
- Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the Company in a positive manner
- Using marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales management tools
- Updating and maintaining customer account records in iMERCHANT, including contact names and numbers for future sales
- Proven work experience as Sale Representative or relevant sales role
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. iMerchant)
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build professional relationships
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Goal oriented and organized
- Strong computer skills (highly preferred)
What We Provide:
- Highly competitive commission structure
- Professional and exciting work environment
- Training programs for all levels of sale experience
- High quality leads
- Great team environment with a FAST growing company
- Experience and supportive management team
- All the tools you need to own your craft
TAKE THE STRAIGHT LINE TO SUCCESS AND APPLY TODAY!
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
Hiring CDL-A Truck Drivers
for our Dedicated Lanes!
If you're looking for a set route, then look no further—a Dedicated Lane is right for you! As a Dedicated truck driver, you'll haul loads for a local company and be instrumental in fostering that relationship for C.R England. Dedicated Lanes offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking truck drivers that have a safe and clean record and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! If that sounds anything like you—Apply Now.
At C.R. England, You Choose Your Lane, You Choose Your Position, and You Get ALL the Benefits!
You Choose Your Lane*
Dedicated: customer relationships, regular routes, and great pay
Regional: balanced home and road life, regular routes, and great miles
National: explore the country, competitive pay, and great miles
You Choose Your Position*
You Get ALL the Benefits
Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time
Health Benefits & 401k Participation
Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
Unlimited Cash Referral Program
Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles — Apply Now.
Solar Energy Consulting
Seeking talented individuals to join the fastest growing solar company on the East Coast. We are hiring for multiple sales & marketing positions, along with operations personnel to keep up with overwhelming residential solar demand. These positions range from entry-level to experienced, and all positions have enormous room for growth.
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent communication skills
- Commensurate with experience. Entry-level employees will earn $50-70k and higher-performing and experienced employees will earn $70-125k.
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Group life & 401k)
- Apply here with specific availability for a phone or in-person interview
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Looking for a career change or first employment?
Title: Sales Representative
Company: Chaimov Groups Inc.
LEADS ARE AVAILABLE
Description: We provide supplemental programs to Union workers and associations in the state of New York. Work with Union members and their sponsors.
Example: FDNY, NYPD, American Nurses Association and United Federation of Teachers.
Details: You will be their personal consultant, working by appointments only. Finding out what benefits members qualify for via a computer based program called, "Needs Based Analysis Survey." Explaining the features, answering their questions, and completing the necessary paperwork. No experience necessary. We will train you on everything you need to know to be successful. Willingness to learn and excellent communication skills are a must.
Voted as the #1 company hiring last year 2016 and this year 2017 in NYC by Crain's Magazine, with 13 consecutive record breaking months and counting!!
We never have "The Mondays" here. We love what we do, we get paid to help people every day. We actually look forward to work, especially on Mondays!!
- Self-motivated, Career-driven, SERIOUS INDIVIDUALS.
- No experience necessary. We will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know to besuccessful!
- Must be COACHABLE with STRONG communication skills, and OPEN to a FULL TIME work schedule.
-$65,000 to $85,000 average your first year (based on performance)
- Monthly residual income in the form of renewals (after 13 months of tenure)
- Full benefits after 90 days (dental, vision, life, health)
- Weekly advances and bonuses
- Success driven work environment
- Yearly Convention trips to exotic locations for two (Vegas 2019)
- 1 on 1 hands on training
- Promotion Track (Agent, Supervisor, General Manager, Managing General Agent, Regional General Agent, State General Agent)
- Leadership Academy (101, 201, 301, 401)
- Leads are available
Our goal is to continue shattering records in 2018 and be ranked as the #1 hiring company 3 years in a row! We currently have offices in Flushing, Long Island, Long Island City, New Rochelle and Yorktown Heights. We have DEADLINES to expand into Rockland, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Staten Island by January 2019.
If you're looking for a CAREER with UNLIMITED growth OPPORTUNITY, and you fit the description, forward your resume right away!
We will be screening resumes and conducting our final interviews this week and next week!
*You must complete and pass a background check upon hire.
Please allow 24-48 hours for the proper screening of your resume. Once the process is complete, your resume will be sent to our Regional Manager for further review. If it is selected, you will be contacted immediately by our Human Resource Department to schedule your interview.
Best of Luck!
We are an equal opportunity employer and agree not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
Protecting working families is what we do best!
Caviar Delivery Partner - New York City
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a Flexible Schedule
Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends.
Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
What is Caviar? Caviar is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Caviar has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Who can become a Caviar Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible.
You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours!
Caviar is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn.
How does the application process work? A Caviar representative will contact you after receiving your application.
The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Caviar have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Caviar. You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
Is Caviar in my city or town? Caviar is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly.
We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Caviar is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Caviar have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Caviar are subject to a background check.
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!