Uniondale Job Description Sample
Inside Sales Executive
Air Charter Service is a vibrant company which has experienced rapid growth to become a market leader in its field, with annual revenues exceeding $450m per year. The company's Headquarters in London are the heart of a global business, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa, Russia & CIS, India and the Far East.
With consistent year-on-year growth delivering record profits, this is an exciting time to join us! Voted Air Cargo Charter Broker of the Year in 2013 and 2014 at the prestigious ACW World Air Cargo Awards we are searching for an enthusiastic sales professional to join our award winning Cargo division.
POSITION: Sales Executive
POSITION LOCATION: Uniondale, NY
THE ROLE INCLUDES:
- New business generation within a portfolio of clients
- Client and supplier relationship management
- Management of cargo charter bookings from enquiry to post flight report
- Achievement of monthly and annual sales targets
- The chosen candidate will be trained under the direction of a Senior Sales Executive during our bespoke mentoring program. This training will ensure that you have all the support required to build your knowledge, as well as your own portfolio of clients in order to become a successful sales executive in aviation chartering!
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Confidence in approaching new clients and building rapport
- Fluency in both written and verbal Spanish and English is essential
- Ability to liaise at senior level
- Results driven and disciplined
- An inquisitive nature with good attention to detail
- A hard-working self-motivated team player
- Completed Bachelors degree
- Excellent base salary with uncapped commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability benefits package
- Generous paid time-off allowance
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- Opportunity for global travel, including training in the UK
- Award-winning training, mentoring and support mechanisms
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events
Tax Accountant - Uniondale
Major mortgage firm is currently seeking a Tax Accountant to join their expanding accounting department.
- Assist in the preparation, analysis and reconciliation of general ledger and other support documents for entity reporting requirements.
- Assist in the set-up of online tax accounts and the filing of electronic and other forms of tax payment
- Assist in the import and sorting of data for the preparation and analysis of federal, state and local tax returns
- Maintenance of tax schedules and supporting documentation
- Maintenance of tax calendar and certified mail log
- Research IRC code and state laws to facilitate compliance
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance /Economics
Minimum of two – four years’ experience working in the tax field.
Intermediate Excel, Ability to work with large spreadsheets, downloading and sorting data
Salary is up to 75K 10% bonus
Financial Advisor & Wealth Management Associate
If you're interested in an exciting new career opportunity that can help make a difference in the lives of others, consider joining Penn Mutual. We partner with you to help you build the skills needed to launch a successful career in the financial services industry through our unique, two-year Emerging Advisor Development Program.
As an Emerging Advisor in our Emerging Advisor Development Program, you will work with clients to help them realize a lifetime of possibilities through the implementtation of comprehensive strategies for, retirement, estate and business planning, and income projection. You will accomplish this by offereing a full range of insurance and investment products.
This position will be located in our Uniondale or Hauppauge, NY offices. You will be working for our locally known agency: Life Planning Group. www.lifeplanninggroupny.com
- A comprehensive, hands-on training program that will teach you the marketing, sales,and practice-building skills you'll need to build a solid insurance-based financial practice.
- Unparalleled professional support, including mentoring and teaming opportunities from experienced leaders and financial advisors committed to your success.
- Base compensation* during your Emerging Advisor training program, plus commission and benefits so you can focus on developing your skillset.
- Support obtaining training and licenses required for the industry (series 6 or 7, Life, Health & Disability insurance license, etc).
- Building a career path as a financial advisor with unlimited earning potential where you are in control of your own schedule.
- Working in a culture that has a small company feel with the backing of and connected to a larger company.
- Utilizing a process-driven approach while providing clients with customized planning solutions based on their individual needs.
- Acquiring and servicing a growing client base by delivering financial products that help people protect loved ones, accumulate assets, and distribute wealth efficiently.
- Creating and building a successful financial practice around your skills and abilities.
- Developing and maintaining strong, ongoing client relationships through excellent service.
- Working with people- like you- who understand the potential rewards of a career built on trust, respect, collaboration and teamwork.
- Complying with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Remaining current in profession and industry trends.
- Successfully completing regulatory and job training requirements.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sales experience and/or ability
- Thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, and exciting work environment
- Good problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic, high energy and positive attitude
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to make a positive contribution as demonstrated by learning new skills and making suggestions for process/ procedure improvement
- Ability to work with others in a collaborative environment
CNA Certified Nursing Assistant
CNA & LPN Openings at our Uniondale Nursing Home
Highest Pay Rates In The Industry
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR SATISFACTION
COME JOIN OUR TEAM! We are interviewing CNA's (Certified Nursing Assistants) and LPN's(Licensed practical nurses) for our upcoming orientation inside our newly renovated state-of-the-art facility in Uniondale, NY.
Excellent Pay! Choose your Shift!
Great Location! Within walking distance from many bus lines and the LIRR.
We pride ourselves in offering a a friendly, relaxed and professional environment for our employees, and we'd love to welcome you to our team. Ideal applicants will be looking for a home to work in, build on your clinical skills and make new friends with our existing staff.
We would like to have a group of CNA's partake in this orientation.
CNA's-must have a minimum of 6 months long term care experience
LPN's-must have a year of long term experience.
Must be available to work every other weekend
We highly encourage candidates to complete our innovative and easy-to-use Online Application, this allows us to streamline the application process and expedite the job offer process.
Please fill out the Online Application www.CountyAgencyNY.com
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also fax your resume to 718-298-2785
Please email us after you have submitted your application to confirm that your application was received and processed.
For more information contact our recruiter email@example.com or by phone at 347-620-6587
Candidates MUST have the required documents listed below for consideration:
• Updated Resume
• Photo ID (i.e. Passport, Resident Card, Driver License)
• Social Security Card
• 2 Reference letters (both must be dated and signed)
• NY CNA License
• COMPLETE Physical (within the last year) -- General Physical form that includes: PPD or Chest X-ray
• Lab results for Measles, Mumps, Rubella & Varicella (Must include titers on a lab result)
Come join our happy team! We have the Jobs, Pay, and Locations that can work for you! We're connected with a great variety of facilities and most prestigious Nursing Homes throughout New York City, New York State and beyond, so placement is guaranteed! We offer an array of exciting staffing assignments, Full time, Part time, Per Diem and Seasonal positions available immediately! All types of nursing and healthcare positions, such as, CNA's, LPN's, RN's, Cook's, Dietary, Activities, Housekeeping Aide's and more. Competitive rates and pleasant working conditions! We look forward to meeting you soon and helping you get assigned to your dream job! Just choose from one of the quick and easy ways below to reach us.
Looking forward to meet you soon and help you get assigned to your dream job!
We offers an array of exciting staffing assignments and career opportunities, Full time, Part time, Per Diem and Seasonal positions available immediately! All types of nursing and healthcare positions, such as, CNA's, LPN's, RN's, Cook's, Dietary, Activities, Housekeeping Aide's and more. We build your schedule around you and will only place you in locations near where you live! In addition to a flexible variety of scheduling and shift options, we offer
Competitive Pay rates and Benefits - Earn $12-$40+/hour depending on certifications, experience and location
Pleasant working conditions
Flexible start date
Guaranteed weekly pay
Paid training opportunities
A chance to grow your career while making a difference in someone's life!
We look forward to meeting you soon and helping you get assigned to your dream job!
Technical Support Analyst (Tsa)
EC Infosystems is a dynamic high technology provider of Billing and Electronic Data Interchange services for the deregulated energy market. Established in 1995, our growing and vibrant company is the market leader in the provision of these services in all the energy deregulated states throughout the US, serving the needs of both Energy Markets and Energy Utilities alike.
We offer prospective employees a chance to participate in the fast growing and rapidly expanding field of energy. Our growing and exciting culture will enrich your technological skills and allow you to grow with us as we continue to provide service to our customers and advance our technology platform to meet the needs of our customers. This position will be based in our Uniondale, NY office located in a business and educational hub of Long Island. Our state of the art office is located in one of the most prestigious buildings on Long Island, and has many amenities including onsite restaurants and health club, plus other amenities that busy professionals need. Hofstra University and Nassau Community College are located nearby. Some of LI’s premier attractions including: Nassau Coliseum, The Cradle of Aviation and The Long Island Children’s Museum are within walking distance to our office!
EC Infosystems offers a comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, 401K, vacation, personal and sick time.
We are looking for Technical Support Analysts to join our Technical Support and EDI Operations groups.
Selected candidates will be responsible for:
- Running proprietary EDI software systems
- Reviewing all EDI transaction processing output, troubleshooting errors and processing issues.
- Support, develop and maintain transaction processing business rules
- Analyzing business and use cases and functional requirements and working with product managers and business analysts to produce detailed designs and provide detailed estimates of new features, enhancements or repairs to existing programs
- Develop and/or modify programs per the detailed designs and within previously established timeframes/project plans
- Test the program using a combination of unit testing, stub programs and previously established test data
- Document the program, its configuration options and its expected results with our documentations team
- Support testing activities by our internal Quality Assurance teams
- Providing Technical Support and Quality Assurance on all applications and processes
- Test EDI and other application systems
Preferred candidates should have:
- 2+ years of experience in any programming language, Visual Basic is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- High energy, driven individual with ability to balance working independently and with groups.
- Must be able and willing to collaborate in a team/cooperative environment, as well as exercise independent judgment and initiative
- Extremely detail oriented and strong customer service focus
- Selected candidates will be trained on EDI technology
EC Infosystems is a very successful niche player providing electronic transaction processing services to the energy industry. Our product suite includes EDI Transaction Processing, CIS, Billing and Load Forecasting services to Utilities and Energy Marketers.
Established in 1995, we are a leader in our industry. We have over 300 customers in most states all across the USA, Canada, Mexico, and Europe. EC Infosystems offers a comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, 401 K, vacation, personal and sick time.
Korean Speaking - Licensed Clinical Psychologist
I am pleased to call your attention to an opportunity for a Korean Speaking Licensed Psychologist (part time or full time) to join our clinical team. CHE is one of the largest providers of on-site psychological services to seniors in the country. For the past 21 years our group has been providing psychological services, neuro-psychological/cognitive rehabilitation, and behavioral medicine services to residents of 700+ independent living, personal care, skilled nursing, and acute rehab facilities in NY, NJ, PA, CT and CA.
What we provide:
A clinically as well as financially rewarding position in which you can utilize your clinical skills to meet the mental health needs of our vibrant senior community
A very flexible work schedule to accommodate your current professional and personal obligations
Training and supervision in gero-psychology under the supervision of our prominent clinical directors.
We are in need of clinicians with strong skills, who enjoy working independently. Schedules are flexible and ideal for recently licensed psychologists and those looking to supplement their current work.
You will be joining:
A team of colleagues committed to clinical excellence, compassionate care, and professional integrity; a company that welcomes your participation in a 'collaborative' approach to the integration of psychological services in multidisciplinary settings; and a professional organization that provides individualized training, ongoing clinical supervision, and professional development workshops in all of our service domains.
Compensation / Benefit Options:
- Salary, W2 fee-for-service and 1099 independent contractor fee-for-service positions available.
- Paid Malpractice
- 401K and match
- Full benefits package
- Sign on bonus
Active State Licensed Psychologist, or near completion of licensure.
Doctorate in Clinical/Counseling Psychology.
Bilingual Korean / English.
Associated topics: addict, neuroscience, psych, psychiatry, psychology, psychotherapist, psychopharmacology, social behavior, social worker, therapist
Sales Account Executive
Straight Line Source is looking for new talent!
We are one of the fastest growing providers of working capital in the Merchant Cash Advance industry. We cater to small and mid-size businesses across the United States and Canada. Our unique business structure offers a variety of products and services that provide financial solutions to business owners.
We are seeking ambitious and motivated individuals who have the essential qualities to be successful Sale Representatives. If you enjoy beining in a success driven sales environment and working towards achieving goals, this is the job for you!
Account Executives act as the first point of contact with potential clients. They answers questions and increase client satisfaction. As an Account Executive, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our clients to reach our business objectives.
- Contact potential applicants by telephone in order to identify and qualify potential prospects and present current product offers
- Obtain application documents, bank statements and credit documents to seek business financing on behalf of prospect
- Provide professional customer service and facilitate transparent disclosure of information
- Liaising between the Company and the customers for questions regarding small business lending
- Identifying and qualifying prospective customers through research, networking, and cold-calling
- Continuously updating all prospects on Company product modifications, changes, and enhancements
- Enhancing up-to-date knowledge on new products, procedures, services, and tools by attending departmental and training meetings
- Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the Company in a positive manner
- Using marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales management tools
- Updating and maintaining customer account records in iMERCHANT, including contact names and numbers for future sales
- Proven work experience as Sale Representative or relevant sales role
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. iMerchant)
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build professional relationships
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Goal oriented and organized
- Strong computer skills (highly preferred)
What We Provide:
- Highly competitive commission structure
- Professional and exciting work environment
- Training programs for all levels of sale experience
- High quality leads
- Great team environment with a FAST growing company
- Experience and supportive management team
- All the tools you need to own your craft
TAKE THE STRAIGHT LINE TO SUCCESS AND APPLY TODAY!
We value our professional drivers:
CDL A Driver Pay has increased 15% in last two years
New van and 48-state pay increase
Dedicated company drivers average $45k - $65k per year
Trainers average $60k - $80k per year
Teams average: $125k - $150k per year + $5k sign-on bonus
Owner operators net average: $55k - $75k per year
Over 200 driving opportunities to fit your home time and financial needs
Invested over $900 million in our CDL A truck drivers, trucks and terminal improvements, over the last two years
Average truck age 1.9 years
Automatic trucks equipped with Wingman and Onguard
Affordable health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
Military and military spouse friendly and you can use your GI Bill benefits
Rider and permits available – call for details
Up to $2,000 relocation bonus (for select accounts)
CNAs Certified Nurse Assistants - are you looking for a staffing firm that can get you the CNA assignments that you truly want? Look no further than Five Star Staffing Services! We'll find you the shifts you need at locations that are convenient for you. Contact us today - we're looking forward to working with you! Here is just some of whatWe have to offer :
* Paid orientation
* Competitive compensation
* Holiday bonuses
* Sick days
* Referral Bonus Program
* Monthly Applicant Winners
* PPACA Insurance
* Company contribution for required annual health screenings
* Easy access to 24/7 support
* Wide variety of shifts and locations
* Flexible schedules- Full Time or Part Time available
* Weekend schedules available
* Conveniently located in Long Island, the Bronx, Queens, and Brooklyn
CNAs Certified Nursing Assistant*
We are looking for dedicated and professional CNA's Certified Nurse Assistants who are committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. Immediate placement in *NASSAU* available
*Responsibilities of the CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant*
* Assist in maintaining patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths
* Provide for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals
* Provide adjunct care by administering enemas, douches, non sterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths; applying restraints
* Maintain patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information
* Provide patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor
*Requirements of the Certified Nursing Assistant*
Specific qualifications include:
* Current New York State CNA license and registration
* Reliable transportation
* MMR & Varicella titers lab results
* PPD or proof of chest X ray if positive
* Bilingual Russian, Mandarin, or Spanish or additional languages, a plus
* Sigma Care experience (computer system, patient information), a plus
* Long-term care experience a plus but new grads welcome
* *Positions available at facilities in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Long Island, Upstate NY, and Pennsylvania*
*CNA Certified Nurse Assistant (Healthcare - Long-Term Care Nursing)
• Apply now- Contact Us Today!
• Website: 5starstaffingservices.com
• Facebook: Five Star Staffing Inc
• Twitter: 5\_Star\_Staffing
• LinkedIn: Five Star Staffing Agency
• Call Ext 103
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 5 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!