Universal City Job Description Sample
CDL A Regional Truck Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
Drivers average $60,000-$80,000 per year
$3000 Sign-on Bonus
Detention Pay after 2hrs
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
Company Driver Requirements:
2 years CDL A Driving Experience
No major accidents or incidents
No major violations
Staff Accountant Needed
We are looking for a Staff Accountant Needed to join our team! Music, entertainment, and creative minds encouraged to apply! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company. Must meet the following:
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, journal entries, balance sheets, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields (2-3 years required)
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree required
CDL A Local Company Driver - Home Daily!
DSV Road TransportHiring Local Class A Drivers
New Pay Package and $3,000 Sign-On Bonus!
I-5 Corridor Regional
Weekly Home Time
Late Model Equipment
Prepass / prepass plus
Full Benefits Plans Available
401K with DSV Match
Vacation / Holiday Pay
Must Be At Least 23 Years Of Age
Must Have A Good Driving Record
2 years experience or 1 year with school certificate.
Doubles Endorsement/Experience Required
We value our professional drivers:
CDL A Driver Pay has increased 15% in last two years
New van and 48-state pay increase
Dedicated company drivers average $45k - $65k per year
Trainers average $60k - $80k per year
Teams average: $125k - $150k per year + $5k sign-on bonus
Owner operators net average: $55k - $75k per year
Over 200 driving opportunities to fit your home time and financial needs
Invested over $900 million in our CDL A truck drivers, trucks and terminal improvements, over the last two years
Average truck age 1.9 years
Automatic trucks equipped with Wingman and Onguard
Affordable health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
Military and military spouse friendly and you can use your GI Bill benefits
Rider and permits available – call for details
Up to $2,000 relocation bonus (for select accounts)
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
Drivers - Class A
NEW PAY PACKAGES!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental & Vision
Generous Home Time
May Trucking Company
Call Today for more Details
1-800-547-9169 (Dial 1)
or check us out online at
Celebrating over 71 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success. We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
Due to our excellent safety, compliance, and vehicle inspection record the State of Oregon recognizes May Trucking Company as a Trusted Carrier. Special license plates on May Trucking Company tractors identify our drivers to the public and to enforcement agencies as among the safest and most compliant drivers in the nation.
Call 1-800-547-9169 for more information, or visit https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=Programmatic&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=Class%20A%20Drivers
IT Desktop Support
- Mid-January 2018 Start date
- 6-month contract to start can go longer than 24 months (based on performance)
- Interview process; onsite in Garden Grove location, Phone Interview
- Work site Location: Universal City, CA
- Min 3 – 5 years of Desktop Support
- Experience working in Enterprise level environment (10,000 plus users)
- Ideal Candidates should have experience in the Entertainment / Media / Agency industry
- Deep technical background in Windows and Apple systems
- Significant background in deployment and b/f of Apple and Dell systems
- ServiceNow experience is a plus. But working in a ticketing environment is crucial. (Remedy, etc).
- Track issues in ticketing system
- Good managerial skills to run a team of techs with a focus on ensuring each tech can manage at least 6 tickets per day
- Being able to describe how he can lead a team and keep them energized.
- Commitment to a long term relationship
- Problem solving
- Technician level knowledge of OS X and Apple, Adobe and Microsoft applications.
- Technical knowledge of iOS/iPhone and Android devices with plenty of troubleshooting experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office for both Mac and PC.
- Provide day to day IT client support in a fast paced, high demand office environment.
- Deploy laptop/desktop computers to end users
- Images Apply/Windows and re-image machines as needed (Windows 10 and MAC OS)
- Effectively communicate customer issues and concerns to all applicable internal staff members as needed.
- Maintain working knowledge of applicable products and/or services.
- Troubleshoot and solve issues related to computing platform
- Work with IT ticketing tool, follow internal procedures and document activity and solutions for IT leadership and peers
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Our client in the banking industry is looking for an Accountant to join their team in Hollywood.
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Responsible for month-end payroll
- Reconciles FRB account monthly
- Processes and post autos held for sale monthly adjustment
- Prepare timely reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Assist with analysis of budget to actual variances
- Other ad-hoc month-end closing entries and reporting as needed
- Performs all tasks related to settlement processing and balancing
- Assist with preparation of support documents for internal, external and regulatory audits
- Prepare and submit quarterly report
- Minimum 2 years of college in accounting or finance or 5 years related on-the-job experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of related Accounting experience required
- Knowledge of GAAP, banking and the reporting of financial data
- Knowledge of and ability to use math to solve problems
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records in order to manage one's own time and remain organized
- Knowledge of and the ability to use the English language, composition, and grammar in order to understand written and verbal communication and to also communicate effectively
- Identifying and assessing the needs of the branches and other support departments
- Ability to multi-task and, meet department deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Active listening skills
We utilize the tools of executive search to select the most qualified candidates in the timeliest manner while reducing the risk associated with hiring through other methods. With over 85% of our business from returning, satisfied clients, and 80% of clients making their final candidate selection within 30 days, our methodology speaks for itself. Visit www.century-group.com for more information and the latest career opportunities.
Undercover Loss Prevention Agent For Universal Studios
We are seeking an Undercover Loss Prevention Agent For Universal Studios to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing procedures and systems to prevent merchandise loss.
- Monitor and patrol premises to detect and locate suspected shoplifters
- Safely recover assets and make apprehensions
- Identify issues of operational errors and policy violations
- Conduct routine audits and inspections
- Investigate and resolve various fraud and theft cases
- Assist in the development of policies and systems for safeguarding assets
- Experience in undercover loss prevention
- CA guard card
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Recognized for world-class customer service, leading-edge technology, and an enterprise approach to risk management, USA offers optimized security solutions to meet specific customer needs. USA is committed to building quality security and risk management programs that are Safe. Secure. Friendly.
USA's investment in a culture of excellence is reflected not only by BEST Awards from the Association for Talent Development, consistent ranking on the Training magazine Top 125, and technology-driven quality management system but also by the award-winning customer service delivered by the company's leadership team and security officers on a daily basis.
USA employs over 50,000 security professionals with diverse expertise and insight, ranging from entry-level security officers to some of the industry's best talent, from law enforcement, military and corporate security backgrounds.
We raised the bar for quality management with the help of a patented suite of integrated technologies that drive quality and accountability in our security service delivery processes. Cutting-edge technology is behind many of our proudest achievements, including top security company ranking for training, recognition for world-class customer service and technology-driven quality management system.
Today, U.S. Security Associates serves 5,300 clients in a wide range of markets and environments. We provide local responsiveness, national security services, and global consulting and investigations, wherever clients need Safe. Secure. Friendly. US Security Associates will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
The Raider Image is looking for part time Sales Associates to work in our Universal City store. The Sales Associate is responsible for providing excellent customer service by assisting customers in a courteous and professional manner and completing sales transactions efficiently and accurately.
Essential Job Functions
Process customers’ transactions, merchandise returns, exchanges, and store credits by utilizing Point-Of-Sale (POS) registers.
Verify inventory needs in Great Plains.
Assist customers on the sales floor and promote up-selling of merchandise.
Perform open and closing procedures, including accurate cycle counts, creating deposit slips, and store housekeeping.
Restock merchandise on the sales floor.
Assist in the yearly inventory process.
Process inventory of incoming merchandise (receive, barcode, display etc.), when directed.
Assist with merchandising of products for visual displays.
Provide assistance and training to other team members when directed.
All other duties as assigned.
Sales and customer service experience needed.
Cash handling experience.
Knowledge of Great Plains software, a plus.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
Ability to work flexible hours including, nights, weekends and holidays.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!