University Park Job Description Sample
Director Of LTL Sales
- Build and strengthen business relationships with potential and existing customers for the purpose of promoting R2 Logistics services.
- Develop a territory plan focusing on LTL solution sales, sales call strategy and qualified list of prospects nationwide.
- Oversee a team of LTL Sales Representatives; hiring, delivering performance reviews, and setting expectations.
- Establish and maintain contact and effective communication at all levels of strategic accounts and leverage internal resources to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Partner with internal executive management, operations, development and sales management teams to establish and implement best practices.
- Work closely with internal partners and available resources to present and sell all lines of logistics solutions focusing on LTL.
- Accurately forecast opportunities and bookings, specific product revenue, and new opportunities on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Champion client programs and drive initiatives with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of leadership and sales experience in LTL solutions required.
- Executive selling experience that reflects drive and self-motivation with a high level of detail orientation.
- Proven ability to innately recognize mutual value opportunities ensuring customer value and revenue generation for the company.
- Proven ability to collaborate with others at all levels within the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including board room caliber presentation skills.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Life insurance
- Paid Holidays and Personal Time Off
- 401K with company match
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for internal career advancement
Founded in 2007, R2 Logistics has thrived through the dedication and tenacity of our employees. We have become an industry leader through providing unparalleled customer service, based on a ‘strive to win’ competitive mentality.
As a third-party logistics (3PL) company, we provide our customers access to over 50,000 contracted transportation providers. With no trucks of our own, we contract asset-based transportation companies to provide the equipment needed to move hundreds of daily shipments for our customers.
Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a full-time, detail oriented and customer focused professional to join our team. The Customer Service Representative works with other team members and vendors to establish expectations and plan successful temporary living experiences for our clients. This includes providing client lease agreements, reservation confirmations, and arrival instructions. This position is responsible for delivering the highest level of customer service in a friendly, helpful manner.
The Customer Service Representative partners directly with the Documentation Specialist and Switchplace vendors to establish expectations and plan successful temporary living experiences. The Customer Service Representative communicates heavily by telephone and email with both internal and external vendors including higher level executives. The Customer Service Representative will be expected to provide the highest level of customer service in a friendly, helpful manner.
The Customer Service Representative provides clients with lease agreements, reservation confirmations, and arrival instructions. Projects a professional company image through all types of interaction. As this is a fast paced environment, the successful candidate must be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver major client fulfillment activities, including responding to all incoming requests for housing
- Create and update Bid Respond Templates to improve conversion
- Understand Market Specific Inventory and Client specific needs
- Foster and maintain Relocation Consultant Relationships
- Work with management on large group 5+ unit fulfillment requests
- Utilize knowledge of Supply Chain Partner Inventory
- Book won Bids into Oscar platform and streamline reservation notes
- Provide cross-functional support across all bid platforms and incoming client requests
- Must have a professional image, strong communication and customer service skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Our Ideal Candidate:
- College degree preferred.
- One (1) to three (3) years plus experience in a client-facing environment preferable in relocation or guest services.
- Strong ability to develop partnerships with clients/others.
- Heavy problem solving skills required.
- Ability to research and analyze various different type of data information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve team, department and corporate goals.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- OSCAR experience preferred.
Switchplace is a leading provider of global short-term housing, headquartered in Dallas, Texas. With 20 years of experience in the industry, Switchplace supports our clients and their employees during relocation, temporary assignments, group moves, project management, business travel, and emergency and disaster related housing needs.
Switchplace specializes in providing a fully-customizable suite of options designed to meet any organization’s housing needs on a worldwide basis. Our award-winning team of service-oriented professionals are committed to ensuring the success of each guest’s transition process. Find out more about us at http://www.switchplace.com/
Switchplace is proud to be a woman owned business recognized by:
- WBENC certified business
- DBJ Fastest Growing Private Companies 2015
- DBJ Dallas 100 2014 & 2015
- DBJ Largest North TX Women-Owned Businesses 2014 & 2015
- Inc. Magazine 5000 List – 2013, 2014,2015,2016
What is in it for you?
- Competive base salary plus commission
- 401(k) Plan with competitive company match
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Generous PTO policy
- Flexible spending accounts
Assistant Director Of Housekeeping
Jewelry Valuation Specialist
SUMMARY: Our Fine Jewelry Department is seeking an Online Specialist to evaluate property, assist with inquiries and potential consignments; and contribute research, descriptions, and values for formal appraisals, along with other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with online inquiry system, including distributing emails to specialists based on value and region; and answering hallmark/trademark questions, describing the consignment process, providing referral information where appropriate, etc.
- Determine appropriate auction values by analyzing internal and external auction results including current market value considerations
- Assist Consignment Directors (specialists) with valuing collections
- Assist with formal appraisals, whether fair market value, insurance, donation, or otherwise (each having their own set of parameters); includes describing and valuing
- Assist with catalog descriptions and condition reports when the department needs extra assistance during busy times, also considering authentication and/or certification, under auction industry guidelines;
- Assist with proofing/editing text where needed
- Assist walk-in clients
- Work with visiting clients when specialists are out of the office, including writing up Consignment Agreements
- Assist from time to time with previews, auctions, and appraisal events, locally and in regional offices
- Evaluate and answer general jewelry inquiries via phone and email
- Provide cataloguing support during busy periods
- Other Duties as Assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have current knowledge of vintage jewelry, stones, and related material
- Graduate Gemologist preferred
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask and pay great attention to detail
- Demonstrated prioritization skills and ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Work well in a team environment
Merchandise Assistant Manager
Store Manager - North Dallas, TX
Food Service Manager
Food Service Assistant - 9Mth
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!