Utica Job Description Sample
ICU Travel Registered Nurse- RN Position In Ogdensburg, NY
Sales Agent - Lower Hudson Valley NY
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
Entrepreneurs - Insurance Agency Owner Opportunity
Grow your wealth. Grow your business. Grow your community. If you are a well-capitalized, small-business entrepreneur seeking an opportunity to maximize your ROI, this could be the opportunity for you. Our Retail agent program offers you unlimited earning and growth potential while providing financial support and tools to help you grow, whether you build an agency or purchase an existing agency.
- You have a proven background in building and managing a business venture.
- You seek to build a business to monetize or pass on.
- You make smart decisions with ROI and cash flow in mind.
- You value knowledge and support and award-winning learning and development opportunities like those offered at the University of Farmers®.
SELF-MOTIVATION & INDEPENDENCE
- You know how to set goals for you and your team and how to execute a plan efficiently and effectively.
- You are a true leader, but recognize the value offered by an experienced business coach.
- You have the willingness to listen and the ability to inspire.
- You know how to manage a team, achieve great chemistry and instill a standard of excellence.
- You recognize the irreplaceable value of hard work and what it takes to achieve financial success.
- You are willing and able to invest in your business to increase your opportunity for future gain.
- You uphold high standards of professionalism and ethics and embrace the opportunity to become a highly-visible member of your community.
- Contract Value according to the terms of the appointment agreement.
SALE OF SERVICE & COMMISSION RIGHTS
- Immediate opportunity to sell service and commission rights.
OFFICE START-UP BONUS PROGRAM
- Opportunity to receive up to $15,000 in office startup bonus.
AGENCY LEAD GENERATION BONUS PROGRAM
- Opportunity to receive a lead-generation bonus in your first two years based on your path to agency ownership.
ANNUAL NEW BUSINESS PREMIUM BONUS
- Opportunity to receive an annual bonus based on new business Agent Eligible Premium.
MONTHLY NEW BUSINESS PREMIUM BONUS
- Opportunity to receive a monthly commission match up to $5,000, based on qualified new business production.
- Quarterly bonuses related to Life Insurance.
Bonuses in the hundreds of thousands of dollars are possible in the first 3 years!
- Minimum of $50,000 in seasoned investable assets.
LICENSING & TRAINING
- Property and Casualty, Life and Health licenses are required prior to agent appointment.
- Complete training milestones and assessments.
- Satisfactory results of background check.
- Approval of 5-year business plan with pro forma.
BRANDED OFFICE LOCATION
- Office location fully equipped and compliant with Farmers Smart Office standards.
- Requisite licensed and appointed agency staff member (with second licensed and appointed staff member within 6 months of appointment).
GROW WITH FARMERS. APPLY TODAY!
Travel Registered Nurse-Rn-Icu Position Cooperstown, NY
Currently looking for a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) with experience in ICU to fill a 13 week contract position with a medical center in Cooperstown, NY! Interested candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of ICU experience.
- Salary: Estimated weekly take home $1,500+
- Specialty: ICU RN
- Facility: Hospital
- Location: Cooperstown, NY
- Quantity of positions: 2
- Target Start Date: ASAP
- Assignment Length: 13 week assignment
- Shift: 12 hour night shifts (7p-7:30a)
What CareTeam Solutions can do for you:
- Travel assignments in all 50 states.
- Top level, competitive pay w/ travel reimbursements/Per Diem.
- Healthcare & dental insurance.
- 401(K) savings program.
- Certification and License reimbursement.
- Sign-on & completion bonuses.
- Referral bonuses for fellow nurses! $$$
- Loyalty Program for returning nurses.
Requirements of ICU RN
- Minimum 2 year previous of ICU experience
- State of WA Registered Nurse (RN) License
- BLS/BCLS and ACLS certification
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Part-Time Retail Merchandiser - Utica, NY
About Anderson Merchandisers
We‘ve been around for 100 years and became the nation’s largest merchandiser of entertainment products. We now represent many different clients in multiple retail chains. We pride ourselves on an unparalleled ability to deliver best-in-class in-store execution to increase our client’s and retailer’s sales.
We are a family company in more than just name. At Anderson Merchandisers, your success is our success. Simply put, we are who you are. Some of our biggest business-building ideas have come directly from our associates. When it comes down to it, it is our people who make our company great.
The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations This position is under the supervision of the District Sales Manager but daily communication and follow-up with the Territory Sales Lead is expected.
IND-123Retail Execution East LLCSales
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Anderson Merchandisers has additional facilities across the United States and around the world. More than 3,000 Anderson merchandising experts work on behalf of clients in more than 4,000 retail locations.
We are a merchandising partner for national brand names in a variety of consumer product categories. We handle many popular products that most of us buy every day!
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
Cdl-A Company Driver Truck Driver - Truckload Big Rock
CDL-A Company Truck Drivers
- Truckload Opportunities
CDL-A Company Truck Drivers
- Truckload Opportunities
NEW PAY INCREASE - Company Drivers at Big Rock make $.50/Mile!
Earn Up to $1,200+ Per Week
Sign On Bonus $1000
Great Home Time: 6-10 Days Out
Consistent Steady Freight
- 2013 or Newer!
Paid Orientation & Vacation
Excellent Referral & Safety Incentives
Full Benefits + 401K
Now Offering Up To a $2,000 Sign-On Incentive for Lease Purchase Drivers to Help You Get Started On The Right Path- All Paid Within 90 Days! Call a Recruiter For Details!
THE BEST LEASE PURCHASE PROGRAM IN THE US:
New & Late Model 2015, 2016, 2017 Trucks
Volvo, Freightliner, & New International Trucks
Short Lease Terms – 2 to 4 Years!
Mileage & Percentage Pay Available….($1.05+/mile & Up to 80%)
No Hidden Fees…All Costs Up-Front
Full Bumper to Bumper Warranty
Full Comprehensive Maintenance Program
$0 Money Down
Low Weekly Payments
- 21 Years of Age
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience
Call 800-225-6578 to apply.
Big Rock Transportation, a division of Roadrunner, is offering great truckload opportunities. CDL-A Company Truck Drivers experience excellent pay with us, great home time from the start, and the opportunity to take full advantage of our great Lease Purchase Programs.
Cdl-A Solo Company Truck Driver
OTR CDL-A Solo Truck Driver Jobs
$2,400 Sign-On Bonus and 2 CPM Increased Pay
When it comes to your pay, Pride Transport makes sure you don’t fall short. With Pride's Point-to-Point Pay Program, CDL-A truck drivers can now earn up to 55 CPM! And, with our new pay increase effective March 1, Pride truck drivers can earn an additional 2 CPM.
Our OTR CDL-A Company Truck Driver positions offer:
NEW 2 CPM PAY INCREASE – CALL FOR DETAILS TODAY
NEW INCREASED SIGN-ON BONUS: $2,400
Up to $0.55 CPM
Generous MPG & safety bonus opportunities
Affordable health insurance (family included)
Retirement plan with weekly 10% match
6 paid holidays
Newer Peterbilts, Kenworths, &Freightliners
Paid vacation after one year
Pet & rider programs
100% no-touch freight (refrigerated)
Are you ready to earn more for your experience? Pride is ready to hear from you! Apply now.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!