Vails Gate Job Description Sample
Truck Drivers – Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript – Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047 Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice! NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS! * Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS: * 140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits!
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations! WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS? Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981.
We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO. NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS: We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Radiologic Technologist - Per Diem
Per Diem X-Ray Tech needed for extremely busy orthopedic practice in New Windsor, NY. The right candidate will be highly skilled and be able to keep up in this fast paced office, while maintaining patient safety at all times. Must hold a New York State License and be a current registrant to American Registry of Radiologic Technicians. Flexibility of schedule is a must and compensation is commensurate with experience level.
Painter - Lc1785
Located in New Windsor, New York, Stewart Terrace is an AMCC Community for Service Members stationed at Stewart Air National Guard Base and those serving in the Mid-Hudson River Valley region. Atlantic Marine Corps Communities (AMCC) is the largest privatization project in the Lend Lease portfolio, spanning from Beaufort, South Carolina to Newburgh, New York. 8,059 homes are located in four states throughout eight military installations.
Learn more about us at, http://www.atlanticmcc.com/
Responsible for painting homes; primarily interior, in accordance with company standards.
- Responsible for routine painting of both the exterior and interior of homes, common areas and community offices and buildings.
- Performs all painting in accordance with schedule issued by management.
- Apply texture to ceilings and walls using an air texture applicator and hopper.
- Ensures proper protection of unpainted surfaces through the use of drop cloths/tarps, tape and masking and paint shields.
- Responsible for maintaining a vehicle inventory or paint equipment and supplies and maintaining all equipment in as clean and neat a condition as possible.
- Knowledge of surface peculiarities and types of paint and sealants for different applications.
- Knowledge of multiple painting methods including brushes, rollers and sprayers.
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent preferred.
- 1-3 years trade experience or formal, apprentice, work related training preferred.
- A current vehicle license in good standing and meet the driving records standards outlined in the Company Safe Vehicular Operations Policy.
- Proficiency with mobile devices and platforms. YARDI or other similar industry software is preferred.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. Include, but not limited to standing/walking, repetitive use of hands, climbing, reaching, stooping, kneeling
- Other: Some properties paint with sprayers. Employees on these properties are required to complete a physical to ensure respirator health and capacity.
WinnCompanies is dedicated to the success of our team members and offers opportunities for growth and increasing responsibility at locations across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today. We offer strong total compensation, training and recognition programs and the chance to work alongside others who take pride in what they do.
The ideal WinnCompanies team member has a can do, results-oriented attitude and a devotion to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, customer-oriented individuals who are devoted to improving the communities where they work through patience, flexibility and perseverance.
Headquartered in Boston and founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at www.winncompanies.com.
Motor Coach Operator - Charter
Full or Part Time Charter Driver positions available
- Stability and longevity with a growing, sustainable company
- The chance to meet new people and make their travel experience memorable
- The opportunity to work in a team environment
- The opportunity to drive the finest equipment on the road and not worry about breakdowns
As a Leprechaun Lines Motorcoach Operator you will:
- Conduct thorough pre and post trip inspections of the motorcoach.
- Operate all company vehicles safely and courteously, including motorcoaches up to 45 feet in length in all weather conditions.
- Provide exceptional customer service and act in a courteous and professional manner at all times
- Transport passengers in a safe, comfortable and on-time mode.
- Assist passengers on and off the motorcoach in a safe, pleasant and courteous manner.
- Maintain accurate vehicle inspections and records of hours worked and miles driven with an on paper and an onboard recording device
- Comply with all company and safety policies and procedures.
- CDL with Passenger endorsement required.
- 1 year verifiable Coach Bus or Heavy Truck experience
- Must be able to pass required DOT physical, drug and alcohol tests, and back screen
- Possess clean driving record, this will be checked thoroughly
- Must be a careful, patient, non-aggressive driver with an excellent driving record, must have the ability to maneuver a motorcoach in tight places without any incidents or damage
- Possess a strong customer focus and a sense of professionalism
- Ability to travel and work a flexible schedule that includes weekends and holidays and extended periods away from home
- Knowledge of Boston - Philadelphia and Washington DC helpful
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds repetitively
- Self Motivated and eager to actively pursue new business which ultimately results in closed deals.
- Able to develop and maintain and continuously grow a pipeline of prospects.
- Possesses knowledge of the insurance industry and products.
- Ability to create and present formal proposals of insurance.
- Personable and able to communicate pleasantly and effectively so as to build relationships with all types of individuals.
Marshall & Sterling offers its employee owners an excellent benefits package which includes: medical, dental, life insurance, disability, vision, matching 401k benefits, as well stock ownership in the company.
•Metal and Wood Commercial Framing
•Acoustical ceiling installation
•Window and door installation
•Must be able to read blue prints and scope of work
•Must have valid drivers license
•Competitive Salary Compensation
•Paid Vacation time
•Paid sick/personal days
New Windsor NY
24 Seven is currently hiring for a warehouse position. This position is responsible for a broad range of basic warehouse activities that are performed to keep the 24 Seven facility operating efficiently and effectively. Candidate will possess basic skills to perform basic tasks to include: picker, packer, box maker, replenisher, and quality control. Depending on the order demands of 24 Seven the work schedules are Monday through Friday and occasional Saturday’s.
Ideal candidate will be able to perform the following:
Job Responsibilities :
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb ladders and stairs, stand, walk, and turn/pivot walking on uneven and concrete floors throughout the duration of the workday.
- Full time: 8 hours per day, 5 days per week. (OT may be offered based off order demands)
- Report to work on a regular and timely basis and complete the scheduled workday on a consistent basis.
- Lift, lower, push, pull, leverage and manipulate equipment and/or packages weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must have attention to detail when processing orders and handle product with care.
- Work in an environment with: variable temperatures and humidity (climatic conditions), exposure to cleaning materials, petroleum products, dust, dirt, and noise, walking on uneven and concrete floors.
- Work cooperatively in a diverse work environment.
- Have a sufficient ability to communicate, through sight, hearing, and/or otherwise, to perform assigned tasks.
- Able to work safely.
Customs And Border Protection Officer
CBP Officers guard against illegal activity while ensuring trade compliance at U.S. ports.
We are seeking a Sales Associate to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Build and maintain relationships with retailers, distributors and broker sales teams
- Follow up with current and new accounts to review in store priorities
- Travel and visit accounts
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Promote POS and other marketing tools proceeded by the brand to maximize brand potential
- Maintain database of contacts for reporting and marketing programs
- Consistently provide detailed updates on activities to Sales Director
- Support and conduct several in store demos of products
- Previous experience in food sales, distribution, or retail chains.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to travel and work occasional weekends
- Ability to commute to New York City and the metro area
- Ability to work regional and national trade shows
- Must have excellent reporting skills
- Ability to work remotely and report to the office once every few weeks
CAD Operator - Draftsman
Compensation: Commensurate with Level of Experience
Operates CAD system and produces clear and technically accurate drawings based on design specifications.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Work with CAD systems creating, modifying and releasing drawings and word drawings under direct supervision of a supervisor for use by other departments and customers.
2. Work closely with all departments to ensure that the drawings convey the correct information.
3. Self-check own work for completeness, accuracy, compliance to standards, fits and stack-ups.
4. May be responsible for some design elements.
5. Work from drawings, sketches or scanned images, customer drawings, or government drawings or specifications.
6. Use the accepted drawing standards as guidelines.
7. Assemble submittals for project components
1. Technical Capacity.
3. Learning Orientation.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and must work 40 hours each week to maintain full-time status.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience:
1. Degree from recognized CAD training facility or higher institution
2. Two years of experience, preferred, however, will train
Preferred Education and Experience:
1. Associate or Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!