Valhalla Job Description Sample
Job Coach - Opwdd
Looking to make a difference in the lives of those with developmental disabilities?
Cardinal McCloskey is looking for a Job Coach to join our team!Position
Provide vocational support and services that include intensive onsite job training, maintaining availability for consumer counseling including listening to their wants and needs, motivating the consumers to achieve their goals, reinforcing positive behavior, encouraging peer interaction, communicating with families or houses, and suggesting ideas and modifications to improve service.
Facilitate the workflow at enclave sites by doing the following: keeping people working and fill in if someone is out, supervise and assist where necessary and maintain daily records as customer requests.
Liaise with Employers and ensure satisfaction.
Provide secondary services as needed. This may include but is not limited to travel training, transportation, assistance with resume writing, and interviewing.
Complete pre-placement interviews and assessments.
Complete documentation, case notes, and all other reports due to internal and external sources within allotted time frames.
Network and engage the local community
CMCS is committed to the practice of trauma-informed care in accordance with the tenets of Sanctuary through utilizing the SELF framework for Sanctuary practice and promulgating Sanctuary training and trauma-informed clinical treatment.
Clinical Social Worker (Part-Time)
WIHD is looking to hire an experienced part-time clinical social worker to provide individual, group and family therapy for children in foster care and their families and to provide hands-on parent training to parents planning for the return of their children from foster care. Experience with underserved or diverse populations, including working with fathers and adolescent males strongly preferred.
Additional responsibilities include participating in case conferences and family court proceedings and making recommendations to the Westchester County Department of Social Services and the Family Court regarding permanency for children in foster care.
This is a part-time position, with flexibility of days per week (Monday to Friday) but afternoons required. The agency is located in Valhalla, New York – on the campus of Westchester Medical Center and the New York Medical College.
Child Welfare Services at WIHD provides clinical services to children who are experiencing a range of emotional and behavioral symptoms related to abuse and maltreatment, separation from their families of origin, or other traumatic events. Parent training is also provided using a structured curriculum.
- Interested candidates must be licensed in NY State;
- Minimum of three years’ experience working with children and families impacted by trauma. Working knowledge of child abuse, family violence, the child welfare system, multicultural family dynamics, and child development is required;
- Experience using evidence-based treatment such as TF-CBT, PCIT, FFT, CPP is strongly preferred;
- Candidates must be able to travel throughout Westchester County to attend case planning meetings as needed.
Major Mortgage Firm is currently seeking a DE Underwriter to be responsible for the underwriting of Conventional, FHA and VA residential mortgage loans.
Responsibilities Timely underwriting of loan credit packages and appraisals for compliance with various investor and government agency guidelines within 48 hours of receipt.
Comply with company policy of a 48 hour underwriting turnaround time. Complete a thorough analysis of loan files to determine compliance with company, investor and FHA/VA guidelines. Check accuracy of all calculations.
Ability to review and analyze income from both personal and corporate tax returns. Communicate decision on loans to appropriate parties both verbally and in writing. Sign, date and comply on AUS certifications for any loan approved by an AUS (automated underwriting system). Evaluate the entire credit package and collateral for residential mortgage loans and ultimately ensure an investment quality loan product.
Analyze loan packages for any sign of fraudulent documentation or information. Work with loan originators to restructure questionable loans into a salable package. Remain informed of all government regulations, requirements and laws for both branch and broker submissions.
Continue to guide Processors on underwriting changes Communicate decision on loans to appropriate parties both verbally and in writing. Maintain thorough working knowledge of tax return analysis for self-employed borrowers, including corporations, sole proprietorships, and partnerships. Ensure telephone verification of employment is being completed on all loans.
Ensure re-verification of Federal Tax Returns is completed on all loans of self -employed borrowers on all loans underwritten by the underwriter. Consult with the processing and closing department to ensure that all underwriting conditions are met prior to closing the loan. Review and clear all underwriting conditions prior to closing.
Contact with private investors and government agencies to resolve any issues or questions that may arise on loan files, programs, etc. Assist post closing/quality control in curing deficiencies as a result of investor guides, FHA, VA requirements, collateral drops, and repurchases. Respond to post closing reviews and audits within 10 days of notice.
Qualifications: 2-3 years of real estate underwriting experience required; multifamily strongly preferred. Experience with Fannie Mae and/or Freddie Mac Multifamily loan programs preferred. Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate or Business Administration preferred.
Salary is up to 85K
Registered Nurse, Dialysis, Chronic
AHS Staffing is looking for an ChronicDialysis RN in Valhalla, NY.
You must be a Registered Nurse with at least two year of previous dialysis experience to qualify.
This is an amazing 13 week assignment that includes Guaranteed hours, tax-free money, paid housing, and travel reimbursement!
- 24/7 access to recruiters
- Travel reimbursement
- Furnished housing
- Per Diem rates
- Medical benefits
Part-Time Physical Therapist Needed at Easter Seals New York-Project Explore located in Valhalla!
Easter Seals New York provides exceptional services to ensure that all people with disabilities or special needs and their families have equal opportunities to live, learn, work and play in their communities.
Physical Therapist will provide exceptional services to ensure that all people with disabilities or special needs and their families have equal opportunities to live, learn, work and play in their communities.
- Work as a member of the team (family, staff and other service providers) to provide quality support and services for children and their families.
- Participate in team evaluations to determine developmental status and initial or ongoing eligibility.
- Develop IFSP's and IEP's with other team members.
- Work jointly with families in planning and implementing supports and services to children and their families within natural settings.
- Maintain professional standards, and current skills in therapy techniques.
- Provide physical therapy services for children.
- Write progress notes on time schedule addressing the child's strengths, needs and progress.
- Complete daily associated duties including treatment notes and attendance records.
- Complete record keeping as required by licensing/certifying agency.
- Aid in maintaining equipment and workspace.
- Make home visits where indicated and function as a service coordinator assisting parents in obtaining or coordinating other needed services. (NH, RI).
- Attend staff meetings, case conferences, and other meetings as assigned.
- Assist in staff development and training.
- Assist in program planning and development.
- Supervise assigned students in specialty area.
- Bachelor's Degree from a physical therapy school approved by the American Physical Therapy Association and the American Medical Association.
- Current license by the Board of Registration in Medicine
- Three years experience working with young children as a physical therapist preferred.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
Offer Competitive Salary!
Career Website: www.fedcap.org/about-us/career-opportunities
Licensed Social Worker (283796)
We are currently looking for a Licensed Social Worker for a temporary assignment in Valhalla, NY. This Licensed Social Worker will be responsible for supplying necessary clinical intervention within the realm of the program. As a part of a therapeutic team, you will work closely with the division's medical, psychiatric, and milieu staff, to ensure the appropriate treatment of interventions.
Our client, a non-profit organization, is one of the leading providers of stellar care and their mission to help all those in need. As an employee for them, you will be a part of a company that puts their patients first.
- Provide individual, family, and group counseling.
- Provide family sessions as needed in community.
- Monitor caseload of youth in treatment center.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Provide crisis support as needed.
- Conduct meetings to ensure proper treatment, progress in program and coordination of goals.
- Attend case conferences.
- Conduct intake screenings for new residents.
- Complete therapy session notes in electronic medical record.
- Master's degree in Social Work, (MSW). LMSW or LCSW certification required.
- Child or adolescent welfare experience required.
Knowledge of the construction industry/ tools/ equipment is a must: Experience is required!
Tasks may include demo work, clean-up, etc.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have positive attitude
- Must be able to work on feet for extended period of time
- Must have safety first approach years of construction experience
- Need to lift 50 lbs pretty routinely on the job.
- Need to be able to use basic hand tools and power tools
- Need to have basic hand tools-hammer
We offer a competitive pay as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Weekly pay
- Overtime opportunities
- Health insurance
Compensation: $12 - 18 /hr
Event Coordinating Experience Wanted- Management Training
SOLedad, Inc is a startup sustainability-focused sales and marketing firm. We represent clients with renewable and sustainable products, currently leading the way in the development of community solar farms throughout New York. We are rapidly expanding and exclusively promoting from within for all management positions. Our culture is fun, vibrant, fast-paced and team-based. Team members are expected to work together and contribute to each other’s success. We pride ourselves on having a team of people who are enthusiastic, hard-working, and adaptable.
We are looking to hire a highly motivated individual to join our sales team and management training program. This is a fast-paced and intensive management training position involving a full rotation through 4 different positions in the company. The position begins at entry level and all training is provided, in order to cultivate the right person to lead and manage regionally within 10-12 months. Our ideal candidate has strong leadership potential and will work their way to upper management quickly and effectively.
Full time leadership mentoring
Building and maintaining professional team relationships
Conducting sales to increase new customer acquisition and retention
Analyzing campaign development and performance
Learning to supervise both sales and office operations
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks:
Extensive opportunity for advancement
Fun, competitive team environment
Commissions and bonuses
Team outings and networking opportunities
Ability to lead and coach teams
Professional conduct and image
Bachelors/Masters degree preferred
Clear a background check and drug test
Ability to work independently and self-motivate
Must have personal vehicle for travel between work sites
RN Pediatric Care Manager
Seeking a Full Time RN Care Manager in Westchester, NY to work with the Quality Department and affiliate practices of Boston Children’s Health Physicians. This position requires availability Monday-Friday as well as the willingness to travel offsite. Candidate must be detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks efficiently. Candidate will work with the sites who are transforming to Patient-Centered Medical Homes to provide care management services to their high-risk patients.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities include :
- Identify patients for Care Management
- Coordinates healthcare services for patient through risk assessment of their chronic conditions and/or healthcare needs.
- Utilizes care management process to guide service delivery thought the health continuum to ensure quality care is delivered in the most efficient, safe, and effective manner.
- Develops patient-centered, individualized care plans that include outcomes and goals coaching and aligning with community services (teaching, apply, utilize).
- Supports primary care provider to implement the integrated plan to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Utilizes protocols set with evidence-based guidelines, in collaboration with the physicians, to guide their care management methodology.
- Provides disease specific educational support to patients and families
- Establishes patient engagement, effective communication and nursing interventions to minimize avoidable acute care situations, such as admissions, readmissions and ED visits.
- Collaborates with practice physicians and administration to utilize outcome data in patient educations programs and clinical applications.
- Manages assigned panel of high risk chronic care patients – longitudinal care management.
- Collaborates with patients, families and physicians to assess patient’s progress toward their goals and assess barriers when patients have not met their goals or have not kept appointments.
- Follows up with patients who have been discharged from the ED and hospital to complete medication reconciliation and compliance with medical recommendations – episodic care management.
- Develops relationships with community agencies and other healthcare organizations and agencies to ensure smooth transition of care for patients.
We take pride in building trusting relationships with the children and families we care for — often over the course of several generations — and treat each patient like we would our own family.
BCHP is the largest pediatric multi-specialty group in the Westchester and Hudson Valley region — more than 90 percent of our nearly 300 physicians are focused solely on pediatrics. And with more than 65 regional offices and 25 areas of medical expertise, we provide a full range of care for children of all ages, in specialties including cardiology, oncology, pulmonology and gastroenterology.
We’re also proud to be part of the Boston Children’s Hospital network of pediatric care locations. So if your child has complex care needs, you will have direct access to the expertise of Boston Children’s, ranked the #1 pediatric hospital in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
Our physicians have also been recognized for outstanding care locally — BCHP has more “Top Doctors,” as rated by Castle Connolly in 2017. “Top Doctors” are deemed among the very best in their specialties based on peer nominations and screening by the Castle Connolly physician-led research team.
Customs And Border Protection Officer
CBP Officers guard against illegal activity while ensuring trade compliance at U.S. ports.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!