Valhalla Job Description Sample
Cardinal McCloskey Community Services
Interested in working for an agency that helps make a difference in the lives of those in need? Cardinal McCloskey is looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to join our team!
The Payroll Manager plays a vital role in supporting our agency by developing, maintaining and overseeing an efficiently functioning Payroll department and its members.
- Coordinate the processing of regular bi-weekly payrolls and special payrolls, maintaining related records, ensuring that all tax issues are properly addressed
- Oversee all critical payroll controls and procedures, including developing and enforcing standards, to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of payroll processing
- Promptly execute all post-processing audits to validate payroll accuracy and make any necessary adjustments with the goal of an error-free payroll.
- Ensure that all payroll and benefit journal entries are completed and recorded to the general ledger by the last pay day of the month. Ensure that these journal entries have received a management review and approval.
- Collaborate with the Finance and Accounting as it relates to payroll and their system updates
- Work with HR and IT as necessary to manage the implementation and maintenance of payroll and payroll related systems
- Serve as the expert for payroll matters ensuring that cases are resolved as quickly as possible with a focus on providing superior customer service
- Define benefit accruals in the payroll system at the beginning of the year for vacation, sick leave, and PTO.
- Create new cost centers in the Payroll System as necessary.
- Monitor cost allocations within the Payroll System as required.
- Implement timekeeping systems and maintain them as necessary whether these systems are web-based or time-stamp based.
- Implement Electronic Expense Payment System for Employees.
- Monitor garnishments, unemployment insurance expense, and other benefit costs.
- Reconcile Quarterly 941s to General Ledger
- Provide Leadership in the representation of the department in order to drive efficiency and process improvement and the mentorship to develop junior members of the department.
Essential Job Function:
Advanced knowledge of ADP Payroll System and reporting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Payroll best practices, applicable payroll tax and benefits related laws and regulations.
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and systems.
- Foundational knowledge of Taxable and Non Taxable expenses.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of benefit Programs such as FSA, 403B administration.
- Proven experience in dealing with complicated matters, evaluate risks, analyze possible outcomes and make good decision based on the information given.
- Ability to take the lead, be confident in decision making and have complete follow-through
Essential skills, experience, licensure, certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience processing payroll, preferably in a management role.
CMCS is committed to the practice of trauma-informed care in accordance with the tenets of Sanctuary through utilizing the SELF framework for Sanctuary practice and promulgating Sanctuary training and trauma-informed clinical treatment.
Concierge Security Officer
Securitas Security Services USA, Inc., A Global Leader in Security; is currently hiring Security Officers in your area. We are currently seeking experienced Security Professionals, Full/Part-time, Overnights/Weekends for a rehabilitation facility in Valhalla, NY. If you enjoy working in a professional environment, have excellent customer service skills, and are dedicated to doing a great job, this may be the opportunity for you!
1. Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process; assists visitors with a legitimate need to gain entry to the facility; screens visitors and client employees in an efficient manner in order to expedite their admittance to the site or facility.
2. Provides an atmosphere in which all client employees and visitors know that the client responds to and cares about their needs; provides a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction with each client employee and visitor as perceived from their point of view; presents a good image of the client and its security department.
3. Communicates in a manner that is open, honest and responsive in all situations; to the extent authorized, provides information regarding the site and surrounding area as requested by visitors.
4. Monitors entrances and exits; acts to prevent unapproved or unlawful entry; controls entrances, the movement of people and vehicles, and parking; operates a gate and examines vehicle contents; monitors remote entrances using closed circuit television; operates remote access devices; in a calm manner directs persons who cause a disturbance to leave the property.
5. Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked ingress and egress, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons; inspects buildings and grounds using appropriate equipment and protective gear.
6. Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations; sets up barriers and signage, and provides direction or information to others.
7. Prepares logs or reports as required for site; writes and/or types reports and/or enters information in a computer using standard grammar; inspects security control logs and takes action as required.
8. Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives, company management, life/safety personnel or public safety authorities as appropriate for the circumstances and/or as required by the site.
9. Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents or conditions following procedures established for the site, by the company, and/or through training or certification.
10. Acts to ensure that all property removal is conducted within appropriate policy requirements and in accord with client standards; identifies client products or materials among items carried by client employees or visitors.
11. Carries out specific tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for the assigned sit
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- 18 years of age or older
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Reliable transportation
- Guard Card preferred
- Ability to stand for a long periods of time
- Ability to obtain a State Guard Card
- Willingness to participate in our extensive background investigation process including drug screening
To apply for this position please fill out an application for the White Plains, NY Office on our website: www.securitasjobs.com.
With branch locations in over 200 cities nationwide, Securitas is the most locally-focused security company in the United States. We offer on-site, mobile and remote guarding as well as corporate risk management.
As a leader in the security industry Securitas offers employees the opportunity to grow with the company and advance to other positions. We equip our employees with the tools, mentoring and training they need to develop as security officers and progress into more operational or senior security positions. Many people in our company started their careers as security officers.
Specialized Training Opportunities
At Securitas USA we believe that our successful future will be achieved by supporting the development of our people’s skills. Proper recruitment, extensive training and ongoing coaching are the tenets of a team that works better, harder and with the best results. We strive to help our employees develop to their full potential in our industry.
Primary Care Provider (NP Or PA)
Unique opportunity to be directly involved as a clinician, care manager and be part of a team implementing patient centered medical care. WIHD is seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to fill an urgent need to provide primary care to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD). Our NP or PA will have the opportunity to work closely with health care providers across 17 medical specialties to provide comprehensive, coordinated, and compassionate care.
WIHD is a University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities, located in Valhalla, NY. Full time positions offer medical, dental, life, disability and retirement benefits.
Qualifications and Skills
Candidates should have a current New York State license and a strong commitment to people with disabilities. Care coordinator or management experience is preferred.
Medical, dental, life insurance, STD, LTD, 403(b), FLEX, paid time off.
CDL A Driver Owner Operator Heavy Haul
Heavy Haul Owner Operator
Bennett’s Heavy Haul and Specialized Division consistently ranks as one of the top specialized carriers in the nation. We are looking for owner operators who currently specialize in this highly profitable and challenging corner of the trucking industry. Bennett has invested heavily in its own fleet of trailers and also welcomes owners who bring their own equipment including:
- $1000 Orientation Pay
- $1000 Driver Referral
- No Force Dispatch
- Home Time
- Quick Pay Settlements (Same Day)
- Strong Freight Based Out of Quad Cities and Surrounding States
- Load Board
- Over 195 Agents
- Discounts on Fuel and Tires
- Reimbursements for Orientation
Bennett continues to expand its already strong freight base out of the Quad Cities and upper Midwest. As a result, we need Owner Operators with Flatbed, Step deck, and Heavy haul experience. If you have the experience and meet the qualifications listed below, let's talk.
- We accept all trucks that can run e-logs regardless of age and pass DOT inspection
- Stable Work History
- Age 23 or older
- Valid Class A CDL
- 6 Months open deck experience in the last 2 years
- 2 Years verifiable OTR tractor/trailer experience in past 5 years
- 2 Years verifiable experience in Heavy Haul with multi axle trailers
- Must have minimum of 6 months left on medcard/long form at orientation
- No more than 7 points on CSA in past 3 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 12 month (Rolling violations)
All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR & sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
Registered Nurse, Dialysis, Chronic
AHS Staffing is looking for an ChronicDialysis RN in Valhalla, NY.
You must be a Registered Nurse with at least two year of previous dialysis experience to qualify.
This is an amazing 13 week assignment that includes Guaranteed hours, tax-free money, paid housing, and travel reimbursement!
- 24/7 access to recruiters
- Travel reimbursement
- Furnished housing
- Per Diem rates
- Medical benefits
After School Instructor
An After Care Instructor works with the After Care staff and Coordinator to supervise daily activities for children in the After Care program. Staff helps create a warm, caring, fun and safe environment for children away from home.
1) Supervise After Care children
2) Assist with age appropriate activities
3) Activly participate in gym and playground time
4) Prepare and distrbute snack
5) Supervise nap time
Required schedule Monday - Friday 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
High School diploma or equivelant
Experience working with preschool children
Sterile Processing Technician
Currently looking for an experienced Certified Sterile Processing Technician to fill vacant positions in the Valhalla, NY.
With rotating weekends and holidays
- Decontaminates reusable instruments and equipment from a variety of surgical specialties used for patient care.
- Provides oversight and guidance to staff for surgical instrumentation.
- Disassembles and decontaminates more complex instruments and equipment for sterile processing.
- Ensures instrumentation is clean, functional and in good repair.
- Differentiates between steam and sterrad supplies.
- Packages supplies according to specifications and appropriate method of sterilization.
- Operates and maintains washers/sterilizers, ultrasonic machine, ETO (ethylene oxide), steam and sterrad sterilizers, heat sealers and additional equipment and machinery as needed.
- Assists with preventative maintenance on all instruments and patient care equipment following established JACHO, AORN, and AAMI quality control standards. Works with bio-medical engineer to ensure safe and properly functioning equipment.
- Participates in department quality control programs, applies and adheres to JACHO, AORN, and AAMI standards including biological, chemical and mechanical monitoring.
- Ensures trays and sets are properly covered (dust covers) and rotated to ensure adherence to sterility guidelines.
- Adheres to accurate instrument count sheet for all surgical sets and assembles Case Carts and other procedural carts as assigned. Informs supervisor of any discrepancies.
- Dispenses sterile supplies to assigned locations (O.R., E.R., L.R, etc).
- Acts as a resource to lower level Central Sterile staff and other clinical staff, as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sterile Processing: 2 years
Required license or certification:
Our twenty plus years of industry experience and our cross-functional expertise provides an enriched knowledge base in serving the needs of our clients. We identify and closely analyze industry trends, best practices and strategically integrate them to meet your specific needs.
Our commitment is to provide improved results, increase customer satisfaction and financial performance improvement. We will provide leading edge tools and methods to successfully help you become a top performing organization.
Assessments, Department Re-Organization, Integrated Management (Outsourcing), CS/SPD Temporary Staffing, Interim Management, Education, Certification Preparation Cource, CE's
Shopper & Driver - Groceries (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US
Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+)
Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Med Tech - Medical Technologist
Ascend National Healthcare Staffing is currently seeking a Medical Technologist for contract opportunities in Westchester County, NY. The ideal candidate will have MLT degree and possess at least 1 year of experience.
Responsibilities of the Medical Technologist Lab Technician (MLT)
- Collecting and processing of specimens from patients, documenting results according to established procedures.
- Assists with performing specimen analysis, instrument maintenance, and quality control procedures as indicated.
- Assists with testing procedures according to procedure guidelines.
- Performs specimen analysis of all chemistry, hematology, immunology specimens as directed.
Requirements of the Medical Technologist Lab Technician (MLT)
- Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology is required
- Previous experience performing specimen analysis, instrument maintenance, and quality control procedures including moderate and high complexity laboratory tests.
- Health Insurance
- Daily Pay
Supply Chain Sourcing Specialist Healthcare - Westchester County, NY
Seeking experienced Supply Chain Sourcing Specialist for medical facility in central Westchester County, NY. The Supply Chain Sourcing Specialist must be able to effectively negotiate and maintain contracts and manage vendor relations.
Additional responsibilities of the Supply Chain Sourcing Specialist:
· Develop optimal sourcing strategies and present to Director
· Work closely with stakeholders to evaluate products and services
· Conduct RFX process, analyze and evaluate vendor proposals, and present sourcing recommendations
· Conduct regular vendor reviews
· Resolve issues with vendors
· Interpret contracts and obtain legal review when necessary
· Administer contracts and purchase orders from award to competition
· Resolve purchase order/contract disputes with suppliers
· Resolve quality and payment issues with suppliers
Requirements for the successful Supply Chain Sourcing Specialist:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum five years of experience in high-volume supply chain/purchasing environment
· Experience with ERP systems
· Knowledge of procurement
· Experience in healthcare supply chain sourcing
· Understanding of project management techniques/methodologies
· Ability to communicate effectively with physicians and administrative leadership
TAL Healthcare provides full-service recruitment services for all of our clients. We represent and place in permanent positions a wide variety of healthcare professionals including (but not limited to):
- Senior executives (C-suite)
- Financial managers and leaders
- Information Technology (IT) professionals
- Supply Chain specialists
- Nurse Managers
- Nurse Practitioners
- Revenue enhancers
- Practice Administrators
- Billers and Coders
- Managed Care Administrators
"Partnering with our clients to build talented teams and advance the healthcare careers of our candidates."
"Identify, attract, engage and connect the best possible talent while building, nurturing long-term relationships with our client partners based on integrity, trust and the on-going pursuit of excellence."
"Develop and retain the best consultants where trust and caring are central to fostering professional growth; integrity; ethics; quality; professionalism; continuous improvement; and to embrace innovation and change."
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!