Vallejo Job Description Sample
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Hvac Service Technician
Join the Sears Home Services team as an HVAC Service Technician!
No On-Call Work! No Sundays! Join Us Today!
For the HVAC Service Technician, we provide the following:
- Service van
- Laptop computer
- Industry training
- Career opportunities
EPA Certification Required
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment and materials used to perform services on Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) units
- Ability to communicate, read, understand and apply written text of a technical nature in order to answer questions, solve problems, make decisions or complete job tasks
- Ability to read, write and speak English and communicate effectively and clearly, both orally and in writing, with co-workers, managers and consumers
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time as needed in geographical areas outside area of residence, both in-state (most of the time) and out-of-state (occasionally)
- Ability to work variable and flexible hours, including significant overtime as needed.
- Ability to follow appropriate industry specific regulations related to the handling of hazardous materials
- Ability to frequently bend, stoop, kneel, stretch, twist, reach, climb and lift/carry up to 75 lbs
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Years of Related HVAC Experience: 3-4 Years
- Driver's License Required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 18+
National Recruiters, Inc., the premier provider of healthcare professionals to hospitals, healthcare facilities, medical offices and primary care offices is experiencing tremendous growth!
We are newly creating an independent position that will have direct visibility to the CEO and president.
When you join our team as a Healthcare Recruiter, you will be exposed to the full lifecycle of recruiting, with specific emphasis on business development- bringing new clients into the business. You will also be responsible for assisting with the identification of exceptional talent for open client positions, mainly in healthcare. Ultimately, you will be closing new business deals.
Our recruiters are on the front lines, providing an excellent brand experience to both our candidates and our clients. We are looking for a well-rounded staffing professional who can analyze our applicants’ and clients’ needs and find the best possible match for each. A highly dynamic and resourceful individual is necessary for the purpose of building and delivering recruitment solutions to new companies.
This is a commission-based position offering unlimited earning potential and is perfect for the highly accountable and independent person who wants to work remotely. The motivated person can earn over 100K in their first year with tremendous financial upside from there. This individual can reside anywhere in the United States.
- Confer with leadership daily to identify the latest “best use of time” and set up your plan to maximize on revenue production. Set your own accountability and plan for follow-up tasks.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish including the solicitation of a new job order, posting the job order to maximize visibility, review and track incoming resumes, conduct application and phone screens, schedule interviews, process employment references and background checks, and extend offers/declines to candidates.
- Initiate and develop a targeted approach to finding new client business. Research all job boards with the purpose of assessing which companies are hiring and which have open positions. Market a prospective candidate to said client with the goal of picking up a new job order.
- Help build a pipeline of new candidates- prospecting and networking strategically by using all company provided recruiting resources such as ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Careerbuilder, Monster, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to name a few.
- Work within the existing applicant tracking system to identify candidates for newly sourced job orders. Initiate email campaigns, maximize social media venues and recruit for new candidates. Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge about position requirements.
- Work with management on a candidate referral campaign with the goal of producing new candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate recruiting role or a staffing firm. Prior new business development experience strongly preferred.
- Healthcare industry staffing experience strongly preferred but not mandatory.
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems or other tracking tools as well as comfort in using all social media venues to market prospective clients and candidates. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently, all while having a passion for recruiting.
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal & written.
- Able to excel in an ambiguous and continuously changing environment.
Location: Hercules, CA 94547
Pay Rate: $25-$30 per hour DOE
6 Month Contract- possibility to be extended
Our client has contributed to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- Will perform minor plumbing maintenance.
- Minor painting & electrical replacement of lights and ballasts.
- Assist with the reconfiguration of conference rooms.
- Complete the ordering maintenance parts.
- At least 2 years of related experience.
- Experience working in facilities maintenance.
- Can use common tools.
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, and carpentry is a plus.
- Ability to understand and follow directions as given.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Canvassing Sales Manager
- Lead morning coaching sessions to develop our world-class canvassers
- Drive new business solar installation leads daily through individual and team efforts
- Create daily and weekly canvassing routes using state of the art technology
- Recruit and interview new potential rock-star team members
- Collaborate weekly with the executive team to improve processes and results
Solar Sales Canvasser
About Bay Sun Solar:
As a company, we are financially solvent. That means we built our excellence from the ground up. Since the beginning, “The Difference is Quality” has been the motto that established deep roots within the community. Everything is internally owned, in-house design, engineering, and installation, this means that project execution retains full integrity.
Contract to Hire:
3 months and Extension
$24 – 28/hour
- Process Purchase Order based invoices with exceptions around 3-way matching and other master data and scanning errors.
- High volume exception handling and resolution.
- GRIR account analysis and resolution.
- Special A/P projects.
- Month end accruals and other close-related activities.
- Work diligently with the business and purchasing team to resolve invoicing issues.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business with a concentration in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics.
· At least 2 years in a fast-paced, high volume, full cycle Accounts Payable organization in large teams. Preferably at a multi-national public Company in the Life Sciences, Bio-Tech, manufacturing industries.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business with a concentration in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics.
· Experience with an ERP system for invoice processing (especially SAP and an A/P automation tool including exception handling).
· Vendor dispute resolution and GRIR account analysis.
· Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy is required.
· Extremely detail and system oriented; ability to follow procedures while looking out-side of the box for process improvement and increased efficiency.
· Intermediate to advance knowledge in Excel.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
· Willing to juggle and time manage competing deadlines.
Solar Sales Representative
Bring HOME $150K-250K per year.
Every 100 seconds a new solar project is installed in the U.S.
- 10 pre-assessed in home qualified leads per week.
- Standard close rate is 23%
- 23% of 10 leads = 2.3 sales closed per week.
- Average commision per closed sale = $2500
- (2.3 x $2500) x 50 work weeks per year = $287,000 annually closed by YOU!
Why join Bay Sun Solar as a Solar Sales Consultant / In-Home Sales Representative / Outside Sales Executive?
Everyone wants to bring home higher income. Bay Sun Solar has the established infrastructure to deliver the results you're looking for. All leads are canvassed and assessed for installation requirements prior to contact. As an experienced in-home sales representative, you know that the groundwork is just as important as building reputable relationships. Get the results you intend to create.
Expectations for Solar Sales Consultant / In-Home Sales Representative / Outside Sales Executive
- Ongoing Training
- Be Self-motivated and Driven
- Close contracts within 21 days, excelling by 20% within 90 days.
- Have Passion!
Service Banker (Teller) Park Place Branch
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values—straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.
Job Description Summary
Provides high quality customer service by processing customer service transactions efficiently and accurately and uncovering cross sell opportunities of bank products or referring customers to other areas of the bank.
Essential Job Functions
Processes customer transactions accurately of all deposits, transfers, withdrawals, and other transactions in accordance bank policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
Identifies sales and cross selling opportunities and makes qualified referrals to specialist sales partners.
Performs outbound calls for service/sales follow up in support of MCCRM goals.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- S1 - None Requires limited job knowledge of systems and procedures. Follows basic work routines and standards.
Typically does not require prior experience.
Good customer service skills that includes verbal and communication skills
Good knowledge of Bank deposit and credit products; regulatory requirements
Good at building relationships, collaboration and team work
Good problem solving skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Food Service Team Member
Imagine if everyone had a place to go where they were encouraged to embrace their individuality and come as they are. A place fostering an environment that supports human growth and recognizes the value in second chances. This is the kind of place that MOD is committed to creating and maintaining every single day. By creating a culture where individual spirits are celebrated, we believe that our teams will feel empowered and committed to providing that same experience for every single customer that walks through the door.
With more than 350 locations across 20 states and the United Kingdom, MOD is committed to creating a positive social impact within these communities, creating not only an exciting place to eat, but a place where others are inspired to bring about change. We call it Spreading MODness.
As a MOD Pizza Squad Member you directly contribute to the success of the MOD community by presenting the MOD Pizza experience to all individuals who choose to visit our stores. The position is responsible for providing people with Super Fast service, a memorable experience, amazing Pizzas and Salads, and a cool environment.
What you will do:
Make quality pizza
Keep things upbeat and friendly
Thrive in a team environment where you will collaborate with others
Builds important connections with customers; discovers and responds to their needs with a customer first attitude.
Become a MOD menu expert
Prepare and restock food products
Help maintain a spotless shop
Follow all health, safety and sanitation guidelines
Experience and Skills
What you bring:
A real passion for people
Consistent attendance and punctuality
You are at least 18 years old
Bonus points if you have:
Food/service industry experience
As a member of our MOD Squad, you will be working in a kitchen environment, rotating between front and back of house. This requires walking, bending, twisting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing and pulling to handle or move objects weighing up to 50 pounds. You will also be asked to operate hand-held appliances and simple kitchen equipment (industrial can opener, dough press, industrial dishwasher, etc.). Depending on the location, you may need to go up and down stairs. You also have the ability to communicate and exchange information with coworkers and others is also required.
High noise levels due to operations, customers and overhead music (including, but not limited to, rock, punk and alternative)
May be indoor or outdoor setting depending on store (varied weather conditions are expected)
Will work near moving or mechanical parts
Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays and extended hours as business dictates
We make pizza so we can serve people
Click here to see a day in the life at MOD-
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!