Valley Stream Job Description Sample
Front Desk Coordinator - Full Time- Valley Stream
Health Plus Management LLC (HPM) provides management services to medical practices specializing in the area of Pain Management and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. HPM manages 36 locations throughout Long Island, NYC including the 5 boroughs, Westchester and NJ. We provide management services that give the physician and therapists the opportunity to provide patient care without worrying about the administrative needs of the practice. We continually strive to support these practices by recruiting and retaining the most qualified and dedicated individuals. HPM provides an excellent path for personal and professional growth, along with competitive salary and benefits. Health Plus Management is currently seeking a Front Desk Coordinator in our Valley Stream location. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking for a long term position with outstanding growth potential.
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
The Front Desk Coordinator primary objective is to create an AMAZING patient experience on a daily basis.
- Strong customer service skills.
- BILINGUAL IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH preferred
- Responds to inquiries, resolves risen issues, collect co pays and schedules patient appointments.
- Maintain the daily operations of the office by following standard operating procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in comforting the patients and maintaining the reception area.
- Contribute to team effort by smoothly transitioning into daily roles as needed.
- Answer the telephone in a courteous and professional manner.
- Assist patients w/completing all necessary forms and documentation.
- Responsible for obtaining and filing patients charts as needed.
- Responsible for protecting patient’s privacy by maintaining confidentiality of personal information (HIPAA compliant).
- Navigate through NextGen to access and provide patient information.
- Maintain compliance by contacting patients to confirm appointments.
- Responsible for the opening and closing procedures of the office as needed.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Experience with medical verification is a plus.
- Other tasks as assigned.
The best fit candidate for this role will have experience with customer service and posses a strong work ethic. Additionally, the following skills are required:
- Telephone & Computer
- Outstanding communications
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Microsoft Word
Health, Dental, Vision insurance, Short term and long term Disability, Life insurance, 401K, EAP, and Paid time off
Retail Support - Jewelry Ringer, Full Time: Green Acres
Sales Associate - Green Acres
First Year Tax Professional
Retail Management - Long Island/Mineola And Surrounding Area
Retail Visual Merchandiser, Full Time: Green Acres
Love kids? Interested in a Part-time position working for a mission driven company?
Just named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies for the third year, Right At School is passionate about providing a wide range of affordable enrichment and child-care programs before, during and after school to as many students, parents and schools as possible.
If you're committed to inspiring a love of learning through Innovation-Driven, Locally-Inspired, and Efficiency-Obsessed education, join our team!
You’ll drive the mission by:
- Organize program materials for lessons and activities, as well as document attendance, incidents and other observation
- Deliver dynamic Right At School curriculum to engage children in academic and social character building that expands school day learning in a meaningful way
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety, well-being and attention of all children while supporting homework completion, leading fun fitness activities, and guiding children at play
- Excellent communication skills with varied audience including children, parents, staff and school personnel
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety and well-being and attention of all children
- Meets regularly with the Program Manager regarding professional progress and team accountability
Ideal Candidates will have the following:
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Works well in a team environment
- At least 1 year of experience working with children under 13 years of age
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Must be able to work 2:45 PM to 6:30 PM
- Drive to inspire a love for learning and commitment to healthy living
- Ability to meet state-specific requirements; CPR, Mandated Reporter training, TB test, etc.
Benefits of being a Program Manager with Right At School:
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
- Provide meaningful fun and employ disguised learning
- Flexible working hours aligned to school schedules
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including: free before and after school childcare, commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short-term disability, life insurance, etc.) and medical based on eligibility
Right At School is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Food Service Worker (Rgyl) - Lynbrook Union Free School District
Station Prep Cook
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!