Valley Stream Job Description Sample
Truck Drivers – Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript – Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047 Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice! NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS! * Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS: * 140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits!
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations! WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS? Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981.
We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO. NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS: We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:
When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons.
We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You’ll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country’s largest traveler networks.
The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals.
When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you:
Have a voice
Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs
Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next
Receive competitive housing assistance
Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind
At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others. For us, it’s all about making connections – connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives.
You’ve already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose!Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Become A Class A CDL Truck Driver & Earn Big With Our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473 No Experience? No Problem!
Start your Career Today! In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think.
In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served. CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served. If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831 Pay & Benefits: Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career. * NEW Pay Increase after 3 Months! Now 30 cents per mile! * Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more! * Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan * 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473 Must be 21 years old to apply.
We are seeking an IT Consultant to join our team! You will design and develop solutions to complex application problems or network concerns.
- Oversee the installation of operating systems, network systems, software, and hardware
- Monitor system operations to detect potential problems
- Implement network systems to support communication between all departments
- Provide technical direction and guidance to team members
- Provide quality assurance review of new and existing software products
- Previous experience preferred, but not required in computer engineering, architecture, or other related fields preferred
- Fundamental knowledge of networking, hardware, and software
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for IT
- Thirst for knowledge
- Strong conversational skills
Compensation dependant on experience and can grow rapidly following demonstrated performance.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
B2B Outside Sales
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Pre K Teacher Certified
We have immediate full time, part time, permanent positions available at our daycare center here in Queens Village NY. Ages 0-5 years.
Compensation packages - are based on credentials, experience, and the quality that you will bring to the program.
Certified Teachers- 40-50K Need NYS Public School Teachers certificate.
Study Plan Teachers- Start at 30K Need associates degree with credits and concentration in early childhood education.
Assistants Min Wage $10.50 hr to start.
Each position has room to grow, and compensation packages can be re-negotiated, and upgraded.
Please email your resume, certifications and other supporting documents that give a picture of what you bring to the table.
Thank you so much.
Import Account Representative
The Import Account Representative will support our Valley Stream, NY Office through various office responsibilities.
The responsibilities of the position will include:
- Prioritizing and handling a high volume of emails and correspondence
- Responsible for Customs and other government agencies clearances
- Compile and prepare documents for entry processing
- Maintain and develop positive relationships with assigned accounts
- Provide clients with daily shipment status
The required qualifications will include:
- Minimum one year of experience in air and ocean import
- Experience with F&W, FDA and other government agencies
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Have strong organizational, time management and customer service skills
- Possess strong computer (Microsoft Office Proficient)
- Must be fluent in English
Competitive salary and benefits offered
Vandegrift Forwarding Company, Inc., a Customs House Broker & NVOCC, has proudly serviced the international trade community since 1951. VFI is a leader in customs house brokerage services, logistics, and supply-chain services.
Vandegrift DOES NOT use outside recruiting agencies. We will not accept soliciting from recruiting agencies by phone or email. Please do not contact our offices.
CDL A Local Company Driver - Home Daily!
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Local Drivers In:
Bowling Green, KY
North East, MD
Warehouse Associates Immediate Openings!
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATES IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE!
FULL TIME, 40 HR/WK GUARANTEED!!!
Part of the warehouse team assisting in a variety of functions. Load and Unload boxes from trucks. Receive, unpack, check, package and ship out retail merchandise.
- High School Diploma or GED, dependable -- Follow instructions, responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions, attention to detail.
- Must be able to work 5 days a week (40 hours/week minimum) between Mon-Sun. There is a mandatory overtime of 6 days a week during Nov-Dec.
- Previous Warehouse/Shipping/Receiving experience is a Plus.
- Must be a team player.
- Bilingual Spanish is a Huge Plus.
- Ability to lift more than 50 lbs.
- Must be comfortable in operating machinery.
- Must be able to work Saturdays/Sundays.
Full Time 40 hours/week
Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401K
Paid time off and vacations
Great work environment
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates will be required to complete a thorough Security and Driving Record background check prior to receiving any final offer of employment from International Shoppes.
*We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
International Shoppes operates from a corporate office and warehouse facility located centrally in Valley Stream, NY.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!