Valley View Job Description Sample
CDL Truck Driver
Southwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Class A Lease Purchase Program
Cowan CDL A Lease Purchase Program Details
New or Certified Pre-Lease Peterbilt (579s)
Instant Credit – No Money Down
$1.15 Per Mile (Includes Line Haul Plus Current FSC)
OTR (Long Haul Freight: 2,500 - 3,000 Miles/week)
$ 1,500 Sign On Bonus --> SPECIAL: Two Weeks No Payment!
Mostly Drop & Hook – No Touch Freight
300,000 Mile Warranty
Great Pay & Endless Support
Flexible Home Time
No Trailer Or Equipment Rental Fees
Paid Tolls & Scales
Factory Installed APU & Omnitracs
National Maintenance Network W/ Discount
Below Is What A Typical Week Would Be Like For A Successful Owner Operator Working A Full Week:
- 3,000 Miles @ $1.15 Per Mile (Includes Line Haul Plus Current FSC) = $3,450
- Scheduled Pay Increases -- After 90 Days: $.02 CPM, After 1 Year: $.04 CPM
- Interest Rate Less Than 7%
- Fuel Estimate = $1,091 (Current Net Fuel Cost Including Discounts @ $2.55 Per Gal) (3,000 Miles/7.0 MPG = 428 Gallons)
- Truck Payment = $544 (Peterbilt 579 - $482.50 - QUALCOMM $13 - APU $48.50)
- Maintenance And Security Escrow Deduction = $360 ($0.12 Per Mile)
- Miscellaneous Business Expenses (Insurance, Occupational Accident Coverage, Tags, 2290 Tax Form, etc.) = $185
- Net Take Home = $1,270
Your Success Is Our Goal
Not only will Cowan put you in a brand new Peterbilt 579 model with instant credit and no money down, we'll always be there providing you reduced fuel rates, access to a strong freight network to keep you moving, and the business support team you'll need to succeed.
Cowan leads the trucking industry in lowest driver turnover.
$23-$25 per hour
Monthly bonus plan
40 hour weekly guaranteed pay (starts immediately)
12 paid holidays
2 weeks' vacation first year
Medical, dental, vision, and HSA (effective 1st of the month following hire)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years' experience (Cummins engines and software)
- Class B CDL preferred
CDL A Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first. We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - We'll Fly Experienced Drivers To Orientation
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-334-3007
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS FOR A MULTI-STATE REGIONAL POSITION!
- Earn up to $.43cpm depending on experience!
- Home Every 2 Weeks!
- Driving in TX, NM, AZ, CO, WY, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, NE, KS, OK
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
- Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-334-3007
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Cdl-A OTR Company Truck Driver Teams
Company Team CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Summitt - Starting pay .60cpm!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $86k plus per driver annually to start
Earn .60 cpm split with ½ cent increase per driver every 6 months (Jan 1st & July 1st)
Pay for all miles the team runs
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
Average 5,000-6,500 miles/week
Home every 7-14 days or more
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401K
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Advanced Optometry Billing Supervisor
Now Hiring Experienced Medical Biller with an understanding of Revenue Cycle Management...
Do you have a passion for coding, insurance collection, and revenue process improvements?
We are now seeking to add an experienced full-time Advanced Medical Biller / Coder team member to a thriving, growth-oriented, patient-focused optometric organization in the HEB areas.
Our purpose is to serve people by caring for all of our patient’s vision needs and staying current with the latest developments in eye care technology.
We are a practice that takes pride in building lasting relationships. We take the time to get to know our patients and our team members.
Do you believe in our values?
Then it's time to be a part of something special and join a team that’s passionate about outstanding patient care.
Our Benefits include
- Benefits package
- Bonus opportunities
- Competitive pay
Medical Billing / Coding
Revenue Cycle Management
Possible Management Responsibilities
- results oriented
- transparent reporting that tracks productivity
- willingness to constantly improve
- take pride in our billing departments refusal to lose any reimbursement from insurance carriers
- 2 or more years of direct collection and coding experience
- Optometry / Ophthalmology experience preferred
East Texas Title Company is one of the oldest and largest independent title insurance companies in East Texas with title plants in 18 counties and offices in 9 counties. We value the relationships we have built over many years and remain committed to our community and our customers. They trust us and our opinion when it comes to managing their closings because we have built this trust one transaction at a time. We create exceptional real estate experiences with cutting edge technology, continually striving to achieve and maintain our place as an industry leader!
East Texas Title is searching for a highly qualified Escrow Officer. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate, knowledgeable and cheerful individual to join our closing team! Our Closing Team is responsible for the duties required to keep our offices running and be the smiling, friendly face that completes the signing function in a closing. At ETTC a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point!
Other responsibilities will included but not limited to:
- Assist Shared Services Team by making Client Touch Point calls
- Provide exceptional customer service to the clients coming into the offices
- Maintain coverage in the offices, keeping them open Monday - Friday 8-5
- Complete daily office functions, i.e. deposits, courthouse requests, walk in doc prep requests, customer service, phones
- Minimum of 2 outside visits with Client Relations Officer for your area, reporting weekly to Closing Manager on who you visited with and a summary of the visit/event
- Close transactions either in your physical location or mobile as needed by customers
- Work with our notary network as needed to handle remote or other situational signings
- Fund transactions, pay bills from files, record documents and handle all post-closing duties; sending file to policy and following up to be sure that policy is issued
- Serve as a back up to other closers as needed
- Working with Post Closing Curative should the need arise to correct any errors
- Work with accounting team to monitor and ensure escrow items are cleared timely
- Some travel required, company cars will be placed regionally to reduce personal mileage
- Maintain Continuing Education Hours
- Attend training classes/seminars/webinars as needed an/or assigned
If you are:
- An Experienced Escrow Officer
- Excellent at customer service
- A team player
- An effective communicator
- Able to stay calm and relate to clients to match their personality
- Highly organized
- An out of the box thinker, possessing strong analytical skills
- A problem solver
- A professional with a proactive mentality, a self-starter, a positive personality, and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Then we would welcome the opportunity to talk with you.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the title industry as an Escrow Officer with consistent work history in customer service and high volume output
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work overtime and adjust working schedule beyond the normal 8am-5pm
- Standard work requires significant amount of keyboarding and mouse usage
- Must be able to accommodate extended periods of computer usage to meet business needs
- Work location will be in an ETTC office with travel as needed
We Offer You;
A Great Place to Work, Health benefits, Dental, Vision, 401K, Completive Salary, Flexibility, and Paid Time Off
Cdl-A Regional Company Truck Driver
More miles, more earnings: Regional CDL-A truck driver jobs at Hub Group Trucking.
If you re ready for your miles to take your earnings further, Hub Group Trucking s regional CDL-A truck driver opportunities may be for you. This unique regional division offers drivers the flexibility to run longer than our traditional routes. And because there s never a slow season at Hub Group Trucking, you can always be sure you ll earn great pay and rewarding bonuses while still getting home throughout the week!
We are actively searching for regional drivers in Dallas, TX
CDL-A Truck Driver Advantages:
Weekly home time
Stay busy year round never a slow season
Bonus programs quarterly safety & driver referral
Paid orientation, holidays and vacation
Paid Intermodal training
Sign-on bonus in select locations
Want to make sure your family stays healthy? Hub Group Trucking offers great benefits!
Health, dental and vision insurance
Life/AD&D insurance plan
401k retirement plan
Flexible Spending Benefits
ComData daily advances available
Access to online pay statements
CDL-A Truck Driver
Class A Commercial Driver License - CDL-A
Minimum 23 years old
1 verifiable year of tractor trailer experience in last two years
No more than 1 preventable accident in the last 3 years
No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
No more than 5 employers / carriers in the previous 3 years
Everything we do at Hub Group Trucking is focused on driver satisfaction. That s why our regional truck driving opportunities offer outstanding incentives and support, plus the options you need to take your career where you want it to go. Call HGT now to apply!
Click Here To Apply Now
Click Here To Apply Now
Search More Jobs
Associated topics: cdl a driving, class a driving, company driving, company driving needed, company truck driving, dedicated truck driving, dry van otr trucking, otr company, over the road driving, tanker truck
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!