Van Buren Job Description Sample
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Inpatient Care Coordinator
Care Coordinator could be your next career step! In this position you’ll be serving as the communication link between patients and healthcare professionals. You’ll identify the appropriate post-acute care (PAC) setting to make sure that the patient receives the best healthcare services and ensuring a smooth and efficient delivery of care. You’ll also be working with the patient’s family to offer support and information throughout the process.
In this position you’ll be part of team that is passionate about patient care while supporting a healthy work/life balance for their employees. If you’re looking forward to making a difference in the lives of others, take the next step by applying below.
1. Registered Clinician is a requirement with preference for RN, PT, or OT credentials
2. Current active unrestricted clinical license required
3. 3-5 years of clinical experience required
4. Experience working with geriatric population preferred
5. Bachelor’s degree preferred
6. Case Management experience within a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) is required
7. CCM is preferred
For more details about this position please call MTX today at 800-918-7700, visit our website www.mtxgroup.com or click here to email your resume!
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments - Per Diem
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner- Health Risk Assessments
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit.
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physicians through documentation of outcomes on provided tablet.
- Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Board Certification with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Experience dealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level of acuity.
Diesel Engine Technician – Dream Career!
Location: Multiple US Based Locations – Some with Global Travel
Compensation: Base salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Got a job? How about a Career?
If you are looking for a career with a global foot print major corporation with a complete employment package, then send me your resume so we can speak today!
Employment Notice: Any of the below skills and experience will be considered.
- Diagnoses and completes complex repairs to engines either in shop or at the customer’s site
- Engages customers in a courteous and professional manner. Anticipates and ensures prompt and efficient attention to customer needs
- Applies the use of specialized tools and follows documented procedures and policies to diagnose and complete less complex repairs, including identifying and preparing required parts and tools
- Performs preventative maintenance activities as per documented schedules and standards on engine and related components in shop or in the field
- Escalates unresolved issues to more experienced Field Service Technicians and/or Supervisor
- Completes required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens
- Experience performing all work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs)
- Excellent diagnostic skill and experience
- Ability to carry out full diagnostics using diagnostic tools on different product types with or without supervision depending on skills and experience
- Experience using Insite diagnostic tool
- Properly use parts books, service manuals and QuickServe online
- Experience using Cummins EDS system
Any level of experience from entry to a professional pro with Light Duty Diesel Engines to High Horse Power 30 liter plus engines or Marine Engine experience.
- Heavy-Duty external and internal engine rebuild/repair experience
- On highway vehicles, Motor Coaches or High Horse Power Engine experience
- Experience with engine horse power 104 HP to 4200 HP
- Cummins ISX, ISL, ISM, ISB, ISC Engine
- Experience with Cummins ISX 15, QSK 30 to QSK 78 motors or experience with K19, KT38, K50 and QSK60 to QSK95, QST 30 motors
- Experience with Diesel Engines, including CAT, Detroit, MTU, Cummins, Perkins, Volvo, Navistar, Western Star, Freightliner, Mac, Paccar, Waukesha,
- Experience with High Horse Power Diesel or Natural Gas engines, (30 Liter and up)
- Marine Engine and Global International Experience
- Ability to travel to any global location
- Active and current passport
- 14/7 Technician Program – 14 days on call and 7 days off
- 48 hours of pay for each week you are on assignment (14 day shift)
- Overtime paid before 7AM and after 6PM, weekends & holidays
- Cummins, GE Marine Engines or others
- Offshore marine service experience
- Trinidad, Angola, Spain, Dubai, Egypt, South Africa, French Guiana, China, Nigeria, Brazil, Malta, Mexico, Aruba, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Alaska, Washington, California, Florida Coast, New York, South Texas Coast, Mississippi Coast, Alabama Coast, and Louisiana
- Pre-establish Go Trailer and Remote Warehouses
- Adheres to all relevant Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and reports any issues / incidents to their supervisor
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Post-Secondary Certificate or training as a diesel technician preferred
- Certified MasterDieselTechnician / Mechanic (preferred)
PRN Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Advanced Correctional Healthcare, Inc. was certified as a Great Place to Work® by Fortune Magazine for the third straight year in 2018-2019!
Position: Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Facility: Crawford County Detention Center
Location: Van Buren, AR
Hours and shift: PRN (as-needed)
Are you a professional Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) who desires to work autonomously in a unique and challenging environment? Do you have strong communication skills and the ability to assess for emergent versus non-urgent needs? If so, we invite you to apply as a member of our nursing team.
Advanced Correctional Healthcare, the industry leader in providing quality medical care, mental health care and business services to correctional facilities, has an excellent opportunity for a PRN (as-needed) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at the Crawford County Detention Center located in Van Buren, AR.
The qualified candidate will provide medical services to the detainee population in a correctional medical environment. You'll work as part of a team, along with support staff and corrections staff, where communication and cooperation are key to success.
In return for your expertise, ACH may provide:
Top Industry Pay!
Assignments at facilities across 17 different states
Great employee recognition program
Unique industry where you can make a difference working with an under-served population
Commitment to safety of employees
Educational Reimbursement program
401(k) available with employer match
Employee referral program
Health Insurance (for full-time employees)
Autonomous Work Environment
Currently licensed to practice nursing in the state of hire
Current CPR certification
This position requires a background check
Professional references must be provided
ACH provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Follow these links to learn more about equal employment opportunity, the Employee Polygraph Protection Act, or the Family and Medical Leave Act.
Share Share PRN Licensed Practical Nurse LPN with Facebook Share PRN Licensed Practical Nurse LPN with LinkedIn Share PRN Licensed Practical Nurse LPN with Twitter Share PRN Licensed Practical Nurse LPN with Google+ Share PRN Licensed Practical Nurse LPN with a friend via e-mail
Nursing Assistant II
SUMMARY#OF RESPONSIBILITY - Job Summary (general statement of purpose or objective of position) The individual works in a blended role of two positions. In a coordinated approach, the individual is responsible for certain clerical and reception duties and performs basic nursing tasks.
All duties are performed in a collaborative approach with unit personnel and under the direction and supervision of the RN. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Knowledge, skills, abilities, license, registration, certification, education, and experience EDUCATION: High school graduate or equivalent . EXPERIENCE, TRAINING, KNOWLEDGE:
Must satisfactorily complete a basic course of classroom instruction and/or demonstrate a working knowledge of required skills. Should have good physical and mental health, retain emotional stability in situations of varying circumstances and exhibit flexibility for various duties. Possesses the knowledge and skill regarding the developmental needs of the patient population served as well as the skills required to perform processes involved in the delivery of patient are services to that population.
This includes neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric. CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, BONDING: BLS (Must be obtained within 30 days of date of hire, if not already BLS certified)
Sales Associate Part Time Van Buren, AR #7381
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers. It will assist customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services. This involves ensuring that sales transactions are completed accurately, maintaining accurate work order files and formulas, pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and tinting and mixing them to customer specifications. This position will also stock shelves and set up displays, clean store equipment, and load and unload trucks. It may also assist in making deliveries if necessary.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
Prior experience in a sales or customer service position.
Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
A valid driver's license.
Who we are -
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.
School SLP CCC In A Arkansas Local District
School SLP CCC in a Arkansas Local District
Van Buren, AR
Schools - SLP - Telespeech11/21/2018
School SLP CCC in a Arkansas Local District
Today, working from home has become more and more popular. Online therapy overcomes barriers that may prohibit others from being able to seek therapy. Be a part of a Tele Therapy team that has been proven to be effective in encouraging children and young adults. Because we all know using technology and being on the internet attracts our students in today's society!
Being a virtual SLP reduces the hassle in a school setting and missed visits due to illnesses. It provides the advantages of not having to commute, the cost of gas, and the ability to connect with colleagues in rural areas. In addition, at Vocovision, becoming a remote SLP gives you the ability to advance your career to a new level!
Work from home
Help students in need that may not otherwise be able to get speech therapy services (e.g., in rural communities).
Earn additional income on a flexible schedule
Have a more manageable caseload/workload
Connect with children in your specialty area
Master's Level Degree in Communication Disorders
Licensed and Certified through the State Board
Ability to pass basic computer screening
Ability to communicate with students using technology
Be a part of this change! Be a part of this team! Vocovision. School SLP interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com or call me directly at 770-325-0321!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!