Veradale Job Description Sample
One Resume. One Interview. Real Connections.
We are currently hiring for a key Bookkeeper role within a tax preparation company in the Spokane Valley.
If you love payroll and bookkeeping, consider applying to join a friendly, small team of professionals within a company who supports local business owners and individuals with a variety of tax preparation services.
- Working within all functions of QuickBooks (80% of the role)
- Verifying, allocating, and recording financial transactions in QuickBooks
- Processing payroll and maintaining client records
- Carrying out bank reconciliations
- Checking figures and reporting for accuracy
- Producing balance sheets, income statements and other financial documents
- Filing of yearly and quarterly taxes
- Assisting and filing independent taxes
- Additional tasks as needed
- Friendly, team-oriented environment
- Full-time, stable day shift ( M-F 8am-5pm )
- Long-term position for the right candidate
- Great pay!
- HS diploma/GED
- Associates degree in accounting, or equivalent accounting/payroll/bookkeeping experience
- MUST have strong experience and knowledge of QuickBooks(candidate must have accurate working knowledge)
- Experience with MS Suite
- Type minimum 40wpm
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to communicate effectively both in written and verbal format
- Employment history of stability and longevity with employers
Thank you for taking your time in reviewing this. If you feel this would be a better fit for someone you know, please pass this message along and encourage them to apply!
*All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a nationwide criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Personnel Source team strives for excellence in everything we do, placing primary focus on our clients' and employees future success. The heart of our service is our professional staff, which puts the latest tools and resources to work to ensure the most effective connections are made. Come visit the Spokane team today and get started on your future!
Mercer Trucking Co., Inc a local Flatbed company In Spokane Wa. is now taking applications to fill Two Full time positions. Must have Two years experience and Doubles endorsement and able to go to Canada a big plus.
We service the Northwest and our drivers are home most every weekend. We offer competitive pay with Medical/Dental after 90 days and paid vacation after One year .
If interested please reply to add with current resume and contact information, or feel free to stop by our office at 1414 N Fancher Rd. Spokane Valley, WA 99212
NOW Hiring - Retail Merchandisers For Spokane, WA!
2020 Companies is partnering with Fortune 500 companies to hire energetic, driven Merchandisers!
As a part time merchandiser, you will be merchandising our clients’ products when working in the largest retailers to ensure product and shelf integrity in your community. Qualified candidates must understand basic merchandising tasks (resets, pack out, building displays, cleaning, facing, rotating stock, etc.).
· Must have at least 6 months of merchandising experience
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Standard background check and drug screen
· Must be able to stand, walk, bend, reach, and lift up to 50 pounds.
· Work flexible shifts (am or pm), occasional weekends and/or holidays based on store/client requirements as needed
· Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained
What’s in it for you?
- Paid Training
- Apparel and Tools Provided
- Work in well-known retailers in your community
If this sounds like something you would be great at, please apply today!
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
CDL Truck Driver - Class A & B
Pioneer Builders, a division of Pacific Coast Supply, is a distributor of building products with over 40 locations throughout the Western United States and has been serving the needs of the construction industry and the communities since 1953. We are accepting resumes for Class A or B drivers.
Pacific Supply recognizes that employees are their most valuable resource and an integral part of their success. Their goal is to attract and retain the highest quality candidates. Pacific Supply encourages the development of their employees and believes it is necessary for the growth and success of the company. We are also interested in developing drivers from material handlers who want to operate in a safe manner and are looking for career advancement.
Candidates will be responsible for delivering building materials using a company vehicle and requires the candidate to have the ability to do heavy lifting. Essential qualifications include the following:
Must have valid CDL driver’s license and clean driving record.
Valid CDL permit with a clean driving record and interested in company sponsored training.
Career goals of becoming a CDL driver, valid driver’s license and ability to complete company sponsored training program while working as a material handler.
We offer competitive compensation and a strong benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, vacation and sick pay, life insurance and wellness programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and promote a drug free workplace.
Director Of Nursing
The Gardens on University is looking for an experienced Director of Nursing to lead our nursing team! We are a 124 bed Skilled Nursing Facility in Spokane Valley, WA serving the community since 1987. The Director of Nursing will work closely with the Administrator to ensure the best care for our residents and the best place to work for our staff.
Essential Functions include :
- Development and implementation of documentation, policies, and procedures.
- Assists with State Survey and with State Quality Assurance and ensures follow through.
- Conducts performance feedback evaluations
- Assists in the interviewing and hiring of qualified nursing staff.
- Attends departmental meetings, staff committee meetings, and monthly nursing meetings as requested by and Administrator.
- Member of the admissions team to ensure that the admissions are appropriate and that all paperwork.
- Assumes public relations responsibilities in interacting with patients, visitors, personnel, relatives, physicians and other agencies.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Developing complacence improvement and Quality Assurance
- Auditing patient charts
- Medicare compliance education and ongoing improvement
- Utilize software programs for the maintenance of patient records and communication with team members
- Fluent in patient charting and communicating with PCP. You will work with a team of PT, ST, OT, RNA, CNA, and MSW professionals and coordinating care with Hospital Staff. Assist in developing, implementing and revising the treatment program. Provide weekly compliance education to RN, PT, ST, OT, RNA, CNA, and MSW.
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Washington (Bachelors of Nursing from an accredited Nurse Program is a plus)
- Able to Pass Background Screening
- Proven Leadership Abilities
- Licensed in the State of Washington
- Current driver's license and reliable vehicle and auto insurance
Non-discrimination policy and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance. Free life insurance. Paid holidays as well as generous paid time off.
Harvard Care is one of the largest home health providers in the Greater Seattle area. Harvard Care is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment. Non-discrimination policy and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are currently hiring for experienced movers. An experienced mover will have prior professional experience moving household goods, clean driving record, and be able to pass a DOT physical.
Applicants must be experienced packing, loading, unloading.
Applicants must be proficient in protecting cargo from damage.
Applicants must have a clear driving record. CDL preferred.
Applicants must demonstrate math and writing skills.
Applicants should be able to manage all phases of a household goods move.
Applicants must be accurate filling out forms and calculating charges.
Owner Operator - Delivery & Assembly/Multiple Services - WA
We are seeking an Owner Operator who can do Delivery & Assembly/Multiple Services to join our team!
We are looking for Owner Operators who OWN one of the following vehicles: Box Trucks W/ Lift gates, Hi-Top Sprinters or Cargo Vans To do the following type of work:
- Delivery & Assembly of Fitness Equipment
- In-Ground Basket Ball Hoop Installs
- In-Store Bicycle builds for Major retailers
- Furniture Delivery and Assemblies
- Flooring Delivery
SOME REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION ARE:
- 1-2 Man Teams ( Depends on work)
- Basic tools for simple assembly work
- Valid driver's license
- Valid DOT# & Medical Card for Vehicle weighing more than 10,001 LBS
- Lease or Own a late model vehicle (preferably white)
- Basic computer/ Internet skills
- Must speak and write English fluently
- Knowledge of Fitness Equipment Assembly is a plus!
A NOTE ABOUT DOT REQUIREMENTS:
- If your vehicle is 10,001lbs GVW or more, you must meet DOT requirements. You must have your own valid DOT authority and valid DOT med card.
- A CDL license NOT required. Your vehicle cannot be 26,001lbs or more. We go by the GVW stamped on your truck -- not your registration card.
IDEAL CANDIDATE: 2 Person Team with Hi-Top Sprinter or Box truck ( Lift gate a plus) who can perform all services
You will be paid by the delivery. Drivers who provide excellent service often receive TIPS from happy customers.
Supplemental, Add Extra income to your current work
Our owner operators are Paid By The Delivery! Plus Customer Tips!
Click Apply Now!
Hourly Retail Sales Supervisor
For over 30 years, Castle Megastore has been passionate about enriching the intimate lives of our customers. We embody romance, fun and fantasy. Our staff of experts provides our customers with detailed knowledge of the best brands and the biggest selection. We are Essentials for Lovers®.
Our Supervisors are Leaders. They are sales driven and are able to consistently develop team members through one on one selling and coaching. You’ll be a hands-on role model for your staff, providing continuous training and guidance.
What you will do in this job:
• Drive sales. All the time. If you want a non-selling job, this isn’t it.
• Proven experience leading a team to consistently meet or exceed sales and service goals. We obsess over results, so be prepared for us to validate your results.
• Minding the details, delivering exceptional customer service while ensuring processes and policies are followed in a professional environment.
• Provide a terrific engagement experience to our customers on a consistent basis.
• Be able to understand and complete business reports and communicate results to the team and Corporate partners.
• Proficient in excel use and inventory management software.
What Castle needs from you:
• Be a part of a team that wants to win and earn added incentives and bonus.
• Experience working with advanced point-of-sale computer systems. Ours is pretty complex, so you’ll need to be quick to learn and really good at multitasking.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including, the day before and after major holidays, evenings and weekends. This includes availability to work opening and closing shifts.
• We also embrace change, so be ready to take on new challenges and learn new things regularly.
This position and qualifies for the following benefits:
• Competitive pay, shift differential, spiff opportunities, contests, and monthly performance bonus opportunities
• Ongoing career and Leadership Development supported by our Castle University Training Program
• Ongoing product knowledge training
• Security in a financially strong Company
• Medical/Dental/Vision for Full time Management and Associates
• 100% Company Sponsored Life Insurance for Full time Management and Associates
• FTO & Holiday Pay
• 401K with Generous Matching Contribution
• We offer the opportunity for advancement as Castle Megastore grows and promotes from within.
• All applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
• Castle Megastore is an equal opportunity employer and is a drug-free workplace.
• Check us out and apply at www.castlemegastore.com
General Warehouse Associate
Walker's Furniture has a few positions’ currently open in our Spokane Valley DC.
The General Warehouse Associate will be performing the following duties;
*Pulling and prepping merchandise for deliveries
*Loading Freight Trailers for our out of town stores
*Performing customer load outs
*Unload and receive incoming freight
*Must be able to lift over 100lbs
*Must be able to interact with Customers in a professional manner and provide great customer service
*Must have a driver's license
*Must be able to qualify for DOT Certificate of Fitness
*Must have a clean driving record
If you have some experience in repair work or carpentry work willing to do on the job training.
Benefits are the following:
401K with employer matching
Paid Vacation Time
On the Job Training
Special Employee Purchase Program
Possible Monthly Bonuses based on overall sales
Starting wage $13.00 (Possible increase after 6 months)
We hire for the following positions;
Retail Sales Associate
Bookkeeper and Accounts Payable
and much more!!!
Commercial Credit Analyst
Qualified applicant must have at least 1 year experience as a Commercial Credit Analyst. Experience should include assisting the lenders with the following functions; obtain and analyze financial statements, prepare written analysis and presentation material; correspondence, portfolio management, document review, loan closings, and client retention. SBA lending experience would be beneficial. This opportunity requires constant interaction with clients, internal and external customers. Excellent communication (verbal and written), problem-solving ability, and listening skills are especially important. Must be proficient in Word and Excel.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!