Veradale Job Description Sample
Construction - Siding Installer
We are seeking a Siding Installer to join our team who will be responsible for installing Hardi & Vinyl siding on commercial and residential buildings.
- Certifications in forklifts & manlifts a plus
- Experienced cutman a plus
- Familiarity with scaffolding & pumpjacks
- The ability to read a blueprint
- Knowledge of types of siding
- Ability to trim and cut and apply materials with precision
- be dedicated to a quality performance and customer satisfaction
- production bonuses available
- no down time through the year
- option to move into lead position
Mercer Trucking Co., Inc a local Flatbed company In Spokane Wa. is now taking applications to fill Two Full time positions. Must have Two years experience and Doubles endorsement and able to go to Canada a big plus.
We service the Northwest and our drivers are home most every weekend. We offer competitive pay with Medical/Dental after 90 days and paid vacation after One year .
If interested please reply to add with current resume and contact information, or feel free to stop by our office at 1414 N Fancher Rd. Spokane Valley, WA 99212
Treatment Coordinator/Orthodontic Assistant
Paventy Orthodontics is seeking energetic, outgoing, and dependable member(s) to join our close knit team who would like to begin or further their career in orthodontics. Experience not required, but bright and quick to learn are important attributes. Extreme professionalism, team player, and joy in working with people are must haves. Opportunities in assisting and/or treatment coordinating with great potential for future advancement in pay as skills and abilities grow. Submit resume in person at 721 N. Pines, Suite 301, Spokane Valley, WA 99206 Tuesday-Thursday between the hours of 8AM-3PM.
Account Rep – Advertising & Marketing Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR EVERY MERCHANT!
How would you like to sell a product that merchants LOVE?
We’ve been in the business for more than 5 years and currently have over 1,000,000 consumers receiving over 4.5 million messages from our merchants. Our merchant and consumer attrition rate is unheard of with only 2% leaving us each month!
SenText Solutions has all the tools and expertise you need to explain this to your merchant base, get them to buy and, most importantly, show them how to become extremely successful with our product, by using it the right way! Many of our merchants achieve an ROI that exceeds 1000%.
Average $45-$50 monthly residual per merchant account
Average $150-$200 up front commission per new merchant account
Residuals are LIFETIME VESTED
We pay residuals and commissions DAILY
We have agents already making over $25,000 per month in residual income
This year we’ll pay out over $1,000,000 in residuals
Texting is here to stay! Call the experts and get your merchants involved TODAY!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Pioneer Builders, a division of Pacific Supply is a distributor of building products with over 40 locations throughout the Western United States and has been serving the needs of the construction industry and the communities since 1953. We are accepting resumes for a Material Handler.
Pacific Supply recognizes that employees are their most valuable resource and an integral part of their success. Their goal is to attract and retain the highest quality candidates. Pacific Supply encourages the development of their employees and believes it is necessary for the growth and success of the company.
Candidates will primarily be responsible for loading roofing materials onto roofs. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Responsible for loading and unloading customer and company vehicles.
Loads roofing shingles onto roofs as well as other material handling in the yard and on jobsites.
Counts and reconciles incoming and outgoing materials.
Assists all customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
Forklift experience required.
Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
Must be willing and able to load a roof or stock drywall.
Must have basic reading, writing and mathematical skills.
Prior experience in the distribution center industry preferred but not required.
Must be able to work as a team member.
We offer competitive compensation and a strong benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, vacation and sick pay, life insurance and wellness programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and promote a drug free workplace.
Filter Line Production
One Resume. One Interview. Real Connections.
Personnel Source is currently seeking a candidate to fill a key position in production with a leading manufacturing company in the Spokane Valley. This is an entry level position, with great potential.
This position is for a privately owned company established in 1972. For more than 60 years, they specialize in the supply of aluminum, ceramic, glass, steel, and hearth products to several industries around the world.
The ideal candidate will need to be able to commit to a swing shift . This individual will be responsible for working in a fast-paced production environment handling several lines including: mixing slurry, aligning filters on the conveyor line, quality checks, palletizing, loading and preparing product for shipment. They will be working within a team environment where strong verbal communication will be key. The candidate will also be conducting quality inspection of the product throughout the manufacturing process; therefore they will need to have a strong attention to detail, and ability to follow detailed instructions.
Shift: 3pm-11:30pm Sun-Thu
- HS diploma/GED
- Able to follow all safety procedures
- Attention to detail and follow direction
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. plus
- Punctual (excellent attendance)
- Ability to stand for entire shift
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively
- Manufacturing/production experience
- Leadership experience
- Ability to operate a forklift a plus
- Experience working around various production based machinery
- Knowledge of manufacturing process flow
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive start wage
- Long-term career opportunity for the right candidate
- Family-feel work place culture
*All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a nationwide criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Personnel Source team strives for excellence in everything we do, placing primary focus on our clients' and employees future success. The heart of our service is our professional staff, which puts the latest tools and resources to work to ensure the most effective connections are made. Come visit the Spokane team today and get started on your future!
A Technician is responsible for the interaction between ZEROREZ® and the customer in the field. Technicians must be technically knowledgeable, professionally courteous and an excellent communicator. They are responsible to examine each job; then use a consultative approach to lie out a plan that takes care of the customer's needs.
Attention to detail.
Strong customer relation skills and positive attitude.
Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills.
Willingness to take initiative.
Ability to lift 75 pounds unassisted.
Must be able to work unsupervised, have a good work ethic, be self-motivated and reliable.
Must be flexible - schedule will vary based on business needs.
Saturdays are required.
Must be 18+
Have reliable transportation.
A clean background and clean driving record.
Experience preferred but not required.
Siding Installer - Construction
Experience in construction, siding installation preferred. Ability to operate power tools and climb ladders. Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions is necessary, as quality is important. It is a process of wrapping the house, doing trim work, cutting boards and installing siding properly. Must be able to lift 75 pounds.
We are looking for a motivated bookkeeper to join our team to serve our clients!
Job duties would include working with clients primarily in QuickBooks and preforming the following tasks:
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Payroll, Payroll processing and Payroll Tax Reporting
- Quarterly and Annual Excise and Payroll Tax Returns
- Assist in Financial Statement Preparation
Our Core Values:
Live with Integrity: We believe character matters all the time.
Work as unto the Lord: Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for mankind. Colossians 3:23
Family: We balance family and working hard.
We do Work That Matters: We educate, remove fear and help our clients make well informed financial decisions.
Fear Not: We don’t make decisions based on fear.
Generosity: We are here to be a blessing to others.
Excellence in the Ordinary: We are faithful in the little things – we expect to get it right the first time.
Team: We are not super heroes, we are team members. We work together, ask for help and depend on each other.
Self-employed Mentality: We all care and take responsibility like we own the place.
Share the Profits: We win together. We lose together.
No Sacred Cows: We stick by our principles. We challenge traditions.
Kaizen – “Continuous Change for the Better:” We are always learning and looking for improvement. Mistakes are educational opportunities.
To Not Communicate is to be Unkind: Communicate expectations, give reasonable timelines, respond to all communication
No “Level 6” Conversations: Deal with conflict before it becomes a larger issue.
No Gossip: We pass negatives up to effect change and pass positives all around.
Today is a Gift: Have fun, be intentional and make the most of it!
Industrial Project Supervisor - Competitive Wages, Overtime Available!
Our Spokane Valley branch is currently looking for an Industrial Project Supervisor (Field Service Project Supervisor). This position will be responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient work on our customer sites, while ensuring budgets and timelines are met. They will be responsible for the direct supervision of up to 10 Clean Harbors employees at a time.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Competitive hourly wages with daily overtime opportunities
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Responsible for execution of projects/jobs within budget and on time
- Responsible for Health and Safety issues on assigned projects. Responsible for reviewing operational procedures to ensure correct Health and Safety action plans. Communicates with the Health and Safety organization on site or job specific actions
- Communicates with Clean Harbors' customers to ensure contractual obligations are met to complete requested services, project progression status and ensure that change orders are completed/communicated and executed before any additional work is performed
- Responsible for overseeing and delegating work to the Environmental Technicians and Equipment Operators
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned by management
- Valid driver's license with clean three year record
- 2+ years of experience in the industrial field ie. refinery and/or railroad experience
- 3+ years in a supervisory position; previous experience supervising hydro-blasting/tank cleaning projects considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to represent Clean Harbors in a professional manner
- 40 Hour Hazwoper Certification considered an asset
- High School Diploma or equivalency
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!