Verdi Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Dedicated CDL A OTR Truck Driver
Steady Miles On Roads You Know!
Dedicated routes are ideal for getting you home when you need it.
The Dedicated Difference
We're all about family. And we want you to spend time with yours so we do our best to get you plenty of home time.
Our consistent routes mean you'll feel at home on roads you know.
Ask about our self-financed, no money down Lease Purchase program!
Drive forward with Koch
Life is better when work is good - and work is definitely good at Koch Trucking. We're celebrating 40 years of growth and getting stronger all the time. We're adding routes, new services, and we always offer top late-model equipment. We offer VIP Orientation for all drivers. Join Koch and see how your best miles are ahead.
The Benefits Of Driving With Koch
$7,000 Sign On Bonus
Sign-on bonuses are up to $7,000 and bonus payout is quicker than industry-norm. Be sure to ask your recruiter about this!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
Friends are priceless. But we'll pay you $3,000 to bring them to Koch!
Pay Every Week
Consistent, accurate paychecks are as important to us as they are to you, which is why you'll get paychecks every Friday.
Koch keeps you on the road when your truck is being repaired. We'll immediately take you to our nearest facility and put you in another rig while yours is in for repairs. That means no down time. You will always be driving and earning.
APU-equipped late-model tractors with air-ride cabs and suspensions and 450 HP Cummins engines keep you comfortable on great lanes.
Want to share time on the road with family? Bring them along! Our Rider Program welcomes all riders 12+ years of age.
Driving safe is common sense and our incentive program is dollars and cents! Ask for details.
Worry Free Maintenance
We offer 24/7/365 road service assistance. We keep you rolling when your truck breaks down.
Paid VIP Orientation
Earn While You Learn!
Your time is money – VIP Orientation is paid! We’ll fly you to this 3-day event in Minneapolis where you’ll have your own accommodations in an upscale hotel and receive $200 cash when you arrive. At orientation you’ll learn everything you need to know to have the best Koch career.
When you get home we’ll put you on the road in a newly detailed truck with a new mattress, too. We do this to show our drivers we appreciate them and to welcome them to the Koch family.
You're on social media and so are we! Follow us for up-to-the-minute information and to participate in our weekly contests. You'll find us on Facebook (@KochTrucking) and Twitter (@KochTrucking).
Four Divisions Strong
We have routes and trucks for all types of hauls - OTR, Dedicated, Specialized and Flatbed. Start in one division and move to another if you'd like. There's plenty of room for all kinds of career growth at Koch.
40th Anniversary: 2018
Stan Koch, our founder, purchased his first truck in 1978 and that means this year we'll be celebrating our 40th Anniversary. We hope you'll be here to help us make this year the best one yet - and for the year-long party!
Special Olympics Truck Convoy
Koch was proud and honored to participate in the Special Olympics MN Truck Convey (2017). Thanks to our great drivers, we had 15 trucks with six Special Olympians in our passenger seats at this 2-day celebration, which helps raise money for Special Olympics Minnesota.
Your Health & Wellness Matters at Koch
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) - Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Disability Insurance:
Long- & Short-Term
- Paid Vacation
CDL A Truck Driver
Quality Driven Tradition: Now with Higher Pay and the Same Best In Class Support
Company Drivers Earn Up to $70,000 annually
Opportunities available for Company Drivers, Owner Operators, and Lease Purchase
A TRUCK DRIVING CAREER WITH BAY & BAY KEEPS YOU MOVING
As long as people need to eat, you can bet we'll be on the road. We are a nationally-recognized refrigerated freight carrier, delivering quality with each load and each mile. Whether you are looking to drive OTR or join us as an Owner Operator, you can be sure you'll have the miles, the support and the equipment to have a steady trucking career with Bay & Bay. We're proud to be one of the Best Fleets to Drive For and we'd be proud to have you join our family.
COMPANY DRIVERSAt Bay & Bay, our commitment to our drivers is a family tradition. Over the years, we've helped drivers go from job to successful career with consistent miles, great earning potential and the stability of a leading team. So if you're a career-minded driving professional, you can bet you're Bay & Bay material. When you drive over the road (OTR) with us, you have the power to take your career wherever you want to go.
- Full Medical and Dental Benefits after 60 days
- $57,000 to $70,000 Avg. Annual income
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation
- 401(k) - Eligible the 1st quarter following 6 months of employment
- Fuel Management, Mileage, and Retention Bonuses of 2-4 CPM
- Late-model Kenworth and Freightliner trucks
- 2,500 - 3,000 Average Miles per Week
- Late-Model Freightliners
- No Slip Seating
OWNER OPERATORSClass A CDL professionals who want to enhance or start their truck driving business will find no better partner than Bay & Bay. We've sat in your seat, so we know what it takes to grow your bottom line and run a successful operation. Enjoy in-demand freight that will keep you moving and, with great percentage pay and increased mileage rates, the power to drive earnings higher in your hands.
- 70% percentage pay (for contractors within 76-mile radius of Dallas, TX; Joliet, IL; or Philadelphia, PA)
- Increased mileage rates up to $1.48 per mile
- Full FSC on loaded miles
- 100% reimbursement on authorized tolls
- Fuel discounts from $0.20 to $0.60/gallon or more
- Calculation and filing of quarterly fuel/road taxes
- Load locks, In-cab scanners and Qualcomm installation supplied at no cost
- FREE MPG training with simulator to minimize fuel costs and put more money in your pocket!
- Paid by PC Miler Practical Miles
- 100% Approved Tolls Paid
- HUGE Fuel Discounts
- Shop available at Yard
- 2,500-3,000 Average Miles per Week
- Mileage Pay + Fuel Surcharge
- In-Cab Scanning for Quicker Settlements
- $38/hr. detention pay (after 2hrs.)
- $100/day layover pay(after 24hrs.)
- $100 Canada & NYC pay
- $30 extra stop pay (after 1st stop)
- Reimbursed lumper fees
Ready to be your own boss? Our experienced staff will help you get there. We have previous Owner Operators who are ready to guide you through the process of leasing the best equipment with the most affordable payments. We are helping drivers get the maximum profits with less jumping through hoops so you can get on the road safely and quickly.
- No money down & no credit check, sign and drive
- Late model equipment with remainder of manufacturer warranty
- Monthly payments as low as $2,300 per month
- Maintenance account for repairs
- Discounts of fuel purchases
- Predictable Pay Program guarantees drivers receive a check based on the numbers of miles the truck runs during the week
Many of our drivers have stayed with us for the long term because we treat them like family. And average earnings between $55K and $70K don't hurt either. We know you work hard, so we make sure you're set up for personal and professional success with corporate-style benefits, newer model trucks and equipment, and top industry safety training.
We always keep an open door for our drivers, making sure they have the education and support to remain confident on the road. And our rider policy and family-centered culture ensure you're always in good company.
Check out the openings we have available and apply today!
Work From Home - Earn 40% Of Sales - Avon Sales Rep (Elkton,Sd)
Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: independent business ownership opportunity, job online, remote online, remote position, remote work, stay at home opportunity, stay at home work, telecommute contractor, telecommute employment, work remotely
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
Agricultural Equipment Operator
JOB DUTIES: Operate large farm equipment: gps auto steer tractors, 48 row planter, sprayer, and combine to till soil, plant, fertilize, spray, cultivate and harvest crops (corn and soybeans). Drive semi-truck to transport product to elevator or storage area.
Basic literacy-reading and math skills to read equipment operating manuals, measure chemicals for fertilizing and spraying, and calculate legal weight for semi-trucks.Must Apply By: 7/28/2018.EMPLOYER ASSURANCES: Work guaranteed for 3/4 of contract period, starting with date of arrival at work site. Employer provides free housing for workers whose residence beyond normal commuting distance; employer pays inbound transportation and subsistence to work site upon 50% completion of work contract for workers whose residence is beyond normal commuting distance.
Daily subsistence will be provided at a rate of at least $12.07 per day during travel to a maximum of $51. Per day with receipts.
Animal Care Worker - Lake Benton, MN
Animal Care Worker - Lake Benton, MN
Commercial Sow (MN/NIA/SD)- PC
Lake Benton, MN, USA + $15
- Full Time Great benefits package available! Including health, dental, life insurance, short and long term disability, employee assistance program, flex spending account, 401K, and vacation. Check out our website for more details. Email Me This Job Position
This position is an entry-level production position that has responsibility for swine care within our gilt development units. Major Areas of Responsibility:
Receive, sort, and ship pigs as scheduled.
Identification and treatment of sick or injured pigs.
Execute heat induction process.
Document required information on door cards.
Submit weekly and monthly information as requested.
Powerwash as needed.
Tag and vaccinate gilts.
Ensure timely euthanasia.
Adjust feeders as needed.
Maintain and adjust ventilation settings as needed.
Assist in completing of vet order and feed order as needed.
Maintain safety standards at all times.
Perform in site sanitation, including powerwashing.
Assist Production Health Techs with bleeding and diagnostics.
Perform preventative barn maintenance according to maintenance schedule.
- Observe and maintain bio-security protocols.
Required Knowledge and
- Position requires individual must be self-motivated and has the willingness to learn the required skills to assist in the production of a quality pig. Personnel
Individual must be trustworthy, dependable, reliable and a team player. Judgement Required:
Utilizes independent judgment in development and execution of day-to-day responsibilities.
The position has the opportunity for development, with continuous training that allows you to advance into more technical roles.
State Tested Nursing Assistant
Beyond our highly competitive compensation and benefits -- key reasons why Genesis HealthCare has one of the industry's highest retention levels is our investment in our employees. You can trust that you will always be successful, no matter where your Genesis career takes you.
Whether it's enhancing clinical skills or developing leadership capabilities we actively support your goals Apply today, make your mark and see just how extraordinary you can be. POSITION SUMMARY: Serves and assists residents in a manner conductive to their safety and comfort, under the direction of a licensed nurse.
Assists licensed nurses in admitting, discharging, transferring and caring for residents. Coordinates scheduling of residents therapeutic services. The nurse assistant is responsible for maintaining neat and clean resident care and work environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES: 1. Provide direct care to the more acutely ill residents. 2. Obtain clean linens and supplies; clean utility rooms, kitchen areas and all other nursing areas as assigned. 3.
Handle and serve residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort, under the direction of a licensed nurse. 4. Perform all duties in accordance with established methods, techniques and recognized standards. 5. Assist licensed nurses in admitting, admitting assessments, discharging, transferring and caring for the residents personal belongings. 6.
Performs ADLSs 7. Coordinates scheduling for residents requiring OT, PT, and ST 8. Take and record weights, blood pressures, temperatures, pulse and respiration 9.
Provide skin care treatments as permitted by state regulation 10. Apply simple clean dressings, slings, stockings and support bandages under direction of a licensed nurse 11. Clean resident equipment and maintain clean resident conditions and report on resident status or family concerns to a licensed nurse. 12.
Help to orient and mentor new nursing assistants 13. Ensure that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere, which recognizes the individuals needs and rights 14. Performs other duties as requested.
ASTN SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:1. A high school diploma or equivalent2. Ability to read write and understand the English language is mandatory 3.
A minimum of 12 hours continuing education programs provided by the center to maintain certification4. Successful completion of a state-approved STNA program5. This position requires that the employee is able to read, write, speak and understand the spoken English language to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our patients and visitors at the work site when responding to their medical and physical needs.6.
Must provide verification of TST (tuberculin skin test) as required by state law and in accordance with Company policy. TSTs will be administered at the work site if required. Genesis HealthCare is an EO Employer- Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Sales Representative Rural Markets
Take your career and your annual income to new heights with Platinum Supplemental Insurance. Platinum is a marketer of cost-effective, benefit-richsupplemental insurance policies that are specifically designed to help families focus on recovery, not finances, when faced with critical illness orinjury.
For 20 years, Platinum has perfected a 10-step sales system that is simple to learn no matter what your previous work experience. And now, as nationwidehealthcare changes take hold, there s a growing need for these products, and a growing opportunity to earn great income as a Platinum insurance salesrepresentative.
About the Career
- Representatives who learn and live the Platinum sales system can realistically earn $75,000 $100,000 annually.
- During the typical four-day workweek (Monday Thursday), you will travel to rural territories to meet with farmers and small business owners.
- You will be taught Platinum s proven sales system, including how to identify highly qualified leads in each territory.
- You will develop a strong knowledge of a Platinum product line in order to confidently present and suggest products to rural families.
- Highly successful representatives identify clear performance goals and personal action plans, participate in team meetings, and observe skilled
Platinum leaders and team mentors.
- Realistic $75,000 $100,000 first-year income potential
- Typical three-day weekends spent work free
- Potential long-term renewal commission on the policies you sell
- Some of the best and most attainable bonuses, incentives and travel rewards in the business
- Highly supportive team environment
- First-class sales support and customer service teams in Platinum s home office allow you to focus on what you do best.
- Representatives use innovative mobile devices and online tools.
- Fast-paced career growth based on your hard work and dedication
- Ability to travel overnight Monday Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
Shipping & Warehouse Supervisor
Fey Industries, Inc. is a QCA accredited light manufacturing company who operates in a clean, climate controlled, work environment and strives to have a culture representing family values. If you enjoy multi-tasking, solving practical problems and strive to continuously grow your knowledge and skill base, then this is an excellent opportunity for you. This role is geared for those who are results driven.
We are a dynamic team of people that are passionate about what we do both at work and within the community. We have an exceptional culture that is friendly, growth focused and team oriented. We believe in helping our employees live our core values; accountability, continuous improvement & innovation, integrity, sense of urgency and stewardship throughout each day. We encourage our staff to stay motivated and drive themselves onward through continuous improvement.
To the Shipping & Warehouse Supervisor we offer:
- Hourly compensation, position requires some overtime depending on workload
- Health Insurance (majority company paid), Dental & Life Insurance
- Paid time off and flex time
- Onsite gym including basketball court, racquetball court and locker rooms as well as an onsite library
Duties and Responsibilities for
Shipping & Warehouse Supervisor Include:
- Coordinating day to day work load of the warehouse and shipping team.
- Managing personnel issues for warehouse and shipping team.
- Providing training and coaching for warehouse and shipping team.
- Maintaining records and ensuring stock levels are accurate as required by inventory and shipping procedures.
- Cultivating a team atmosphere that facilitates a high level of customer service for both internal and external customers.
- Monitoring and measuring receiving and warehouse performance.
- Ensuring shipments are verified, accurate and include all appropriate documentation.
- Coordinating receiving of purchase orders and needed internal deliveries.
- Managing the processing of invoices.
- Resolving discrepancies with internal departments regarding: invoices, packing slips, and receiving reports.
- Study and recommend changes to warehouse and shipping procedures to improve efficiencies.
- Create and maintain a safe working environment; ensure all safety procedures are understood and practiced by the warehouse and shipping team.
- Ensure that all forklift safety, speed and operating procedures are followed.
Shipping & Warehouse Su
- 1-2 years of warehouse and shipping experience.
- 1-2 years of management or leadership experience, preferred.
- Must be available to work overtime as needed, based on workload.
- Attention to detail and the ability to analyze and evaluate problems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and the ability to perform data entry as needed.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a shipping department.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to use measuring tools. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Able to lift 20 lbs. repetitively, up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Forklift certification, preferred.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!