Vernon Hills Job Description Sample
Marketing Campaign Manager
The primary responsibility of this position is to support organizational KPIs via data-driven personalized marketing multi-channel campaigns. The Campaign Manager establishes cross-channel campaign strategy, define target audiences, execute email/direct mail tactics, and analyze cross channel performance. As part of the Campaign Management & Analytics team, this role consistently documents and shares outcomes for stakeholder reporting, learning agendas and best practice playbooks.
Leads data-driven processes from campaign planning to campaign reporting across assigned business units
Delivers campaign projects within budget
Executes assigned targeted, email/direct mail marketing campaigns utilizing Adobe Campaign Management system to drive efficient campaign production and performance monitoring cycle
Gathers campaign inputs from business stakeholders to complete creative briefs and develop high impact actionable target audiences
Analyzes and summarizes cross channel campaign impact on member experience, then partners with internal business unit stakeholders to prioritize learning for future campaign execution or testing
Coordinate vendor work for campaign creative and print fulfillment • Bachelor’s degree with preferred emphasis in marketing, business administration/management, analytics or similar field • At least 3 years of digital campaign (including email) management experience • Minimum of 1 year using Adobe Campaign Manager or similar system • Demonstrated analytical skills (including performance and ROI) • A basic understanding of Marketing concepts and behavior-based analytics • Demonstrated proficiency in project management software (e.g., Workzone) • Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint • Effective interpersonal and communication skills • SQL and data warehouse knowledge is a plus • Understanding of financial industry reporting and ROI is preferred • Experience using analytics or web tools (e.g., Google, SiteCore) is a plus Equal Employment Opportunity Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic. EEO is the Law EEO is the law
- Poster Supplement Pay Transparency Policy *Reasonable Accommodations
- Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail toAmericas_TTA@baxter.comand let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Job:Baxter Credit Union
Organization: Baxter Credit Union
- Credit Union Support*
Title:Marketing Campaign Manager
Analyst, GPO Contract Membership
Job Description Summary # Job Description What Commercial Operations contributes to BD The mission of the CoE (Center of Excellence) is to enable commercial strategy and drive profitable sales growth by shifting our mind-set to being more “front office”, by exceeding customer needs and improving customer experience in the areas of contracting, sales operations, business analytics and operational excellence. This will be accomplished by standardizing, automating and integrating (CoE approach) as one company, driving data integrity and remaining agile to the evolving needs of customers and BD’s Go-to-Market corporate and BU strategies. The CoE team will embrace industry leading capabilities, develop our talent and know- how, hold ourselves accountable to strong performance and operate by the highest values and culture of the company. Accountabilities in this role Reporting to the Manager, GPO Contract Membership, this position is responsible for the administration of contract membership eligibility and related dispute resolution processes for the GPO (National & Regional) agreements of BD’s Commercial Consumable Sales Contracts for all US business segments and Capital products on National/Regional GPO agreements (currently excluding BioSciences, Diabetes Care and Pharmaceutical Systems). This information is provided to customers, distributors, and to both internal and external BD Sales and in response to direct and indirect inquiries. Engaging and collaborating with our Distributor partners, GPO’s, and Commercial Customers (Healthcare Delivery and Channel Partners), this position will support best in class, innovative, enterprise operational capabilities and also establish policy, process and governance to ensure the effective implementation of complex, critical contracting membership activities which manage business opportunities appropriately. Candidates must have strong communication, technical, and organizational skills and be accountable for achieving key metrics. Scope includes operationalizing all commercial sales contracts with regards to Membership Solutions including National and Regional GPO contracts (consumables and capital), other Nationals (Reference Lab, CRO and Non Acute), Regional Network (e.g., IDN). Excludes DS and MMS customized capital contracts and DS consumable contracts structured as financing for capital equipment
This position has no direct reports, but significant matrix managing required across contracting operations. Essential
Administer the commercial Contract Membership process of the GPO (National & Regional) agreements for consumable products across all US Region’s BUs and products, and capital products on National/Regional GPO agreements (currently excl. Biosciences, Diabetes Care, and Pharmaceutical Systems) + Resolve chargeback errors for contract membership and central membership specific error types in accordance with OLA’s and SLA’s utilizing advanced technical skills to assist in analyzing outstanding chargeback disputes.
Perform customer/GPO member management to include Central Membership eligibility auditing and maintenance via GPO rosters and adjoining activities (roster adds, changes, and deletes) + Organize and respond to Letter of Commitment (LOC) and Letter of Delegation (LOD) requests per GPO clients in order to ensure appropriate eligibility to GPO contracts based on business strategy and contractual obligations + Monitor and coordinate appropriate customer slotting to contract tiers through collaboration with Field Sales, GPO partners, Business Integrators, and Commercial Operations + Ensure pricing connections are communicated and verified with customers, Contract Execution and Distributor Operations + Manage all GPO migrations/transitions based on policy and customer designation
Ownership and maintenance of the Membership Solutions (Z004/Z007) Trade Orgs in Vistex to ensure appropriate contract activities and customers are aligned + Maintain the GPO Partner Cross-Reference Table + Significant collaboration with our distributor and GPO partners to drive change in continuous improvement activities, root cause analysis, and error prevention solutions around our contracting processes in order to facilitate effective policies and procedures that will deliver sustainable results + Support and propose continuous process/system improvement initiatives across the Commercial Contract Operations teams while playing an active role on workstream teams and projects + Identify and understand key areas of change management with the ability to recognize and communicate the impact of change to Contract Operations + Assist leadership with creating and implementing governance processes to ensure standardization and efficient contracting membership policies, procedures, and processes to harmonize all aspects of contract membership operations with the appropriate flexibility to meet customer/market needs and dynamics across all business offerings + Be accountable for key metrics; KPI’s (key performance indicators), SLA’s (service level agreements), and IIG’s in order to meet the strategic goals of the organization
Collaborate with the Contract Execution Team to ensure the effective execution of policies and procedures are managed across the contract administration and contract membership processes + Coordinate dispute information with Chargeback Analyst and Distributor partners as needed to resolve contract error discrepancies. Manage follow up communications with distributors to ensure errors are resolved on the front end.
Responsible for maintaining all Membership Solutions related training material and updating desktop procedures to support management + Document any identified gaps in contracting membership procedures and work with the team leaders and managers to find resolution Qualifications
BA/BS degree required + 3\
years experience in contract operations and demonstrated membership management, pricing strategy expertise and/or related areas + General understanding of the end-to-end commercial contract operations management + Experience in ERP (SAP) and reporting (Business Intelligence) systems + Proficient technical skills in MS Access and MS Excel solutions + Strong communication and customer centric skills in order to adapt to customer needs while maintaining BD’s values + Demonstrates working knowledge of principles of key business metrics and analytical techniques/tools, including their application in effective contract execution
Data and technology management to include data acquisition, mining, analysis and data integrity management + Proven ability to quickly establish credibility, trust, and support within all levels of organization
Analytical problem solver with the ability to evaluate key business drivers and develop clear solution recommendations + Ability to plan, organize, and manage a variable work load and meet schedules with accurate results + Innovative thinker with ability to drive change and effectiveness through automation and process excellence + Ability to work well independently in a team environment, be self-motivated and multi task while achieving expectations # Primary Work LocationUSA IL - Vernon Hills # Additional LocationsUSA NJ - Franklin Lakes # Work Shift Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status
*Full Time Marketing Coordinator First Shift
- Brookdale Hwthrn Lks IL/AL(IL) 10 E. Hawthorn Parkway Vernon Hills, IL 60061 Job #: BSL55302 /*Brookdale.
*Bringing new life to senior living./ *Your responsibilities:
Assist Sales & Marketing Manager with calls to prospective residents and tours of the community to meet sales goals
Inform prospective families and referral sources about how services and programs can meet their needs
Respond promptly to every telephone call or in-person inquiry from all referral sources, prospective residents, and families
Provide appropriate community and company information to anyone who inquires
Assist with system data entry in relation to prospects and preparing reports
Coordinate the move-in process for new residents and their families
Required skills and qualifications:
High school diploma or GED * One year of related experience
Excellent listening, communication, and customer service skills
Flexibility with schedule, including some evenings, weekends and holidays
Must enjoy working with seniors If you"re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program! Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace. / Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. /
Tutors must complete C2 Teacher Training Program and additional on-going training.
Instruct students in classes with a 3-to-1 student-teacher ratio.
Keep detailed records of tutoring sessions using C2 Student Progress Records and/or relevant forms.
Track and analyze student progress.
Tutors must prepare lessons to meet student needs.
Attend Teacher Team Meetings.
Work closely with Center Program Director to meet students’ academic goals. Key Competencies/Success Factors: Communicates Effectively
Delivers information in a clear, compelling, and concise manner.
Actively listens and checks for understanding.
Adjusts communication content and style to meet the diverse and distinct needs of C2 students.
Provide student feedback in a manner that supports learning. Drives Engagement
Builds immediate rapport with students.
Fosters a positive and motivating environment for students.
Invites participation and makes students feel that their contributions are valued.
Understands interpersonal and group dynamics and reacts in an effective manner. Passion for Results
Ability to organize and manage multiple responsibilities successfully.
Sets challenging goals and has high standards.
Manages the learning environment with a student-centered focus.
Maintain current knowledge base and proactively seeks to stay up to date in subjects Qualifications Position Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required
AP-level knowledge in at least one or more subjects (English, Humanities, Math, and/or Science).
High SAT or ACT scores preferred. We're looking for teachers who can score at or above the 95 percentile.
Highly skilled, motivated, versatile, dependable, and dynamic individuals with strong communication skills.
Friendly, patient, and sensitive to the needs of a diverse student population .
No teacher certification required.
No previous teaching or tutoring experience required but candidate must possess a love for teaching. Job ID2017-2196 # of Openings1 CategoryTeaching
Bookseller - Part-Time
Bookseller - Part-Time
IL - Vernon Hills - Vernon Hills - 2695
As a Bookseller, you sell all our products and deliver world-class customer service through your commitment to our four core service principles. You have a passion for what you do and enrich the customer's experience by sharing your knowledge to determine the customer's needs. You make the store experience interactive and engaging.
• Provide world-class customer service by delivering the four core service principles: put the book in the customer's hand, offer to order, offer the Member program, and fast cashiering.
• Greet and establish rapport with customers, engaging them in conversations about all our products and services.
• Ask questions to identify customer needs, providing recommendations using your product knowledge to connect our customer with the right solutions.
• Share technical knowledge and enthusiasm about all our digital products and services, providing a personalized experience to multiple customers at the same time.
• Respond to customer's concerns and questions, and wrap up the sale.
• Communicate specific product needs to managers to ensure your store is stocked appropriately with in demand titles and customer requests.
• Ensure that products are put on the selling floor when received, identifying, organizing, shelving, and zoning in accordance with Integrated Store Operations (ISO), Visual Merchandising Standards (VMS), and shelving guidelines.
• Recover the selling floor during each shift, including but not necessarily limited to gathering and picking up items, straightening bookcases, maintaining tables in the Cafe, helping to maintain restroom cleanliness, and performing other store housekeeping tasks as required.
• Assist in any area of the store when necessary; including but not limited to receiving, cashwrap, Cafe‚ and specialty areas.
• Protect company assets by adhering to all inventory and loss prevention standards, properly completing weekly cycle counts and inventories.
• Help orient new booksellers, ensuring a smooth acclimation to the store and our bookselling culture.
• Act with integrity and trust, promoting our bookselling culture and core values.
• As a bookseller, you sell, sharing your technical and product knowledge with customers and other booksellers, contributing to the overall success of your store.
• You relate easily to others, building rapport and collaborative relationships with the store team and customers.
• You are able to speak with all customers, are a good listener and enjoy working with people.
• You are comfortable in a changing environment, with multitasking, and with learning new systems and processes.
• You comply at all times with the Standards, Policies, and Code of Business Conduct and Ethics set out in the Bookseller Handbook.
• You spend the majority of your time on the selling floor, which requires physical activity, including maneuvering around the store, prolonged standing, repetitive bending, climbing, and lifting.
• Our stores are open daily, which requires early morning, evening, weekend, and holiday availability.
• You should be capable of using a computer and cash register. Barnes & Noble is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
Customer Service, Retail Sales Associate, Full Time And Part Time, Vernon Hills, IL
Customer Service, Retail Sales Associate, Full Time and Part Time, Vernon Hills, IL
Vernon Hills IL 457
Vernon Hills, IL, USA
- FT/PT Email Me Similar JobsEmail Me This Job Take Charge of Your Career in Customer Service! Batteries Plus Bulbs, the nation's largest, fastest-growing battery and light bulb franchise is looking for retail sales and customer service oriented individuals at their Vernon Hills, IL retail store location. This customer service position focuses on the customer experience while providing our customers with solutions to their battery, bulb and device repair needs, and contributing to the overall success of the store. Our retail sales associates engage customers using customer service and selling skills and provide fast, friendly processing of their requests. Technical Duties Include: Repair cell phones, tablets, light fixtures and other devices, and replacing screens and other components on smart phones and tablets. Not a battery and bulb expert? No problem, we will train you! We can provide you flexible hours to accommodate a multitude of schedules.
H.S. diploma/equivalent and 6 months prior work experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Prior experience with a customer service and sales focus, preferably in a retail organization is desired but not required.
Customer service and sales oriented with high motivation.
Ability to gain quick and solid understanding of company's electronic retail and cross reference system.
Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks to effectively prioritize, follow up, and meet deadlines with multiple tasks and projects.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Valid driver's license and clean driving record preferred and is required for driving positions.
You must be able to lift 50 + lbs. Our benefits vary by position, but may include the following:
Medical, Dental, Vision
PTO + 401(k) with Match
Training and Development
Employee Discount At Batteries Plus Bulbs, you will not only experience a fun-filled, flexible work environment, but will be rewarded with outstanding pay and benefits! APPLY ONLINE at batteriesplusjobs.com Drug screen required for employment. Equal Opportunity Employer Disability/Vet. Batteries Plus Bulbs
Web Application Developer - Java, J2ee, JSP
Web Application Developer
Java, J2EE, JSP Web Application Developer
Java, Spring, Oracle
Java, PL/SQL, SVN, GIT If you are a Senior Web Applications Developer with Java experience in Software Development life cycle -- please read on! Our company provides exceptional service and deliver outstanding value to customers who need our top engineering capabilities! We are here to help with resolving existing problems and preparing our customers for the future. This role resides in Vernon Hills we are a leader in the game industry and growing at a tremendous pace. If this sounds like the position for you please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology! - Room for growth within the organization! - Generous compensation package Medical Dental and Vision!
What You Will Be Doing
Help develop & maintain our Java/Tomcat/Oracle backend that supports our gaming/compliance/operational platforms
Help develop & maintain our Java/Spring API platforms
Help develop & maintain a number of internal facing websites written in java
Work with other web designers/programmers to achieve web based objectives/interfaces/experiences on internal facing Java sites
What You Need for this Position - 4-5 years of experience in a comparable role
- Minimum 5 years of Java development What's In It for You - Competitive Salary! - Great health coverage! - 401K with competitive matching! - Above average PTO each year! - Free Lunches! So, if you are a Senior Web Application Developer with extensive Java development experience, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Web Application Developer
- Java, J2EE, JSP* IL-Vernon HillsJRR-1436642
Sales Associate - Hawthorn Mall
Sales Associate - Hawthorn Mall
219 HAWTHORNE CENTER Vernon Hills, Illinois
Date Posted:Jan. 05, 2018
Job Status: Part-time As a global specialty retailer, Banana Republic is focused on delivering versatile, contemporary classics. Our customers seek to make the most of every moment. How we do it is just as important as what we do. We value people who are confident, optimistic and curious, because we believe in unleashing creativity and greatness every day.
OVERVIEW: At Banana Republic Specialty Stores, we value people who are energetic, confident, optimistic, and curious. You’re a team player. You’re always there to help and engage with the customer.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: As a Sales Associate on the Banana Republic team, you will work together to meet goals, surrounded by energetic teammates, respectful leadership, and a caring company. Come join our team at Banana Republic if you:
Love an environment where everyone works together to service our customers
Want freedom to work a flexible schedule
Are passionate about working in a fast- paced retail environment
Appreciate a generous discount at Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy and Athleta
KEY EXPERIENCES: As a Sales Associate, you will:
Engage with our customers, by assessing their needs and offering assistance whenever needed
Enhance the customer experience through digital offerings
Help team drive loyalty through BR card and email capture
Create an exceptional experience and ensure every customer leaves satisfied
Execute operational processes effectively and efficiently
- Flexible to perform a variety of duties to support the needs of the store Other
Tech savvy: comfortable with mobile devices, tablets and computers
Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office
Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
Employee stock purchase plan.*
Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
Family care programs.
Pet Discount Program. *For eligible employees Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality at http://www.catalyst.org/knowledge/gap-inc-women-and-opportunity in the workplace in 2016. Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status.
Store Associate - Hawthorn
A Brand That's What's Now Express is the sexy, sophisticated lifestyle fashion brand for every occasion: work, weekends, or nights on the town. Our brand is what's new and what's now for young fashion-forward men and women.
We have more than 600 retail and outlet stores throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, as well as franchise stores in Latin America. We also have a best-in-class online/mobile shopping experience at www.express.com that allows our customers to shop whenever and wherever they like. A Workplace To Match We think you'll like it here.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, generous associate discount, casual work environment, and the opportunity to connect and engage with some of the smartest, most passionate individuals in the fashion business. We're always looking for talented leaders at all levels to join our team; if this sounds like you, we'd love to chat! Co-Manager
- Responsible for assisting Store Manager in attracting, hiring, training and developing all levels of Associates including: Sales Associates, Stylists and Stock Experts. The Co-Manager assists the store team in meeting all financial and statistical goals while managing one or more Division of Responsibility (DOR), which include:
Brand - drives the visual execution of the store (floorsets) according to company standards.
Talent - recruits, staffs, and manages the stores talent schedules. Delivers Orientation and ongoing education for Associates.
Capability - manages store stockroom processes, merchandise flow activities, and coaches to help reduce shrink in the store. Sales Leader
Responsible for leading sales floor coverage while maintaining a selling focus in the absence of store management. Develops, coaches, and motivates sales Associates to provide an exceptional customer experience. Stylist
Exceeds customer expectations by providing a personalized fitting room experience. Demonstrate strategic selling techniques such as fitting room wardrobing and personalized merchandise selections.
Provides advanced knowledge of current fashion trends and Express product. Maximizes the fitting room experience, while driving sales and creating an elevated customer experience. Stock Expert
Exceeds customer expectations by leveraging merchandise flow efficiencies to ensure product is available and easy to shop. Ensures merchandise is processed according to UPH standards.
Ensures new product is placed appropriately on the sales floor once it arrives and has been processed. Sales Associate
Responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience through offering assistance when needed, ensuring product is on the floor and sized appropriately, and all customers have a quick and efficient cash wrap experience. Additional tasks include stocking, cleaning, and folding merchandise.
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States Requisition ID: 2017-1561
Mortgage Mastery Trainee
*D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.,*was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information. *D.R. Horton, Inc.*is currently looking for a
Mortgage Mastery Trainee*for their Corporate Mortgage Department, in addition to locations nationwide. The right candidate will develop overall mortgage skills to prepare teammates to move into other roles including: processing, closings, operations, or production. Essential Duties and Responsibilities * Review file for correct stacking order, AU findings for initial determination and appropriate documentation.
Review Loan Officer's "needs list".
Re-review documentation in file, input any changes into the computer systems and re-run for a correct AU determination.
Print a "credit package".
Submit files to Underwriting.
Provide loan status.
When all conditions are received, make appropriate adjustments in LOS and submit for final approvals.
Review Loan Processor reports daily.
Maintain accurate communication log and update LOS comments.
Attend department staff meetings as directed by Manager.
Other duties may be assigned. Qualifications * Recent college graduate.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
*Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental./Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder./ Come follow our newest Open Jobs on Twitter and like us on Facebook!
Title:Mortgage Mastery Trainee
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!