Vincent Job Description Sample
Digital Account Executive
So what does all of this mean for YOU? – A LARGE earning potential in a fast-paced, booming industry with plenty of opportunities for advancement.
As a Digital Account Executive you will enjoy:
- Significant Base Salary
- Generous Productivity Bonuses
- UNCAPPED Commissions
- Expense Allowance for your car and cell phone
- Portfolio of Digital clients
- Proven successful approach for prospecting and finding new business
- Proprietary Tools to help you prove why a prospective clients needs increased Digital Marketing
- Hibu provides a dedicated approach and ideal prospects to call upon every day
- Company supplied iPad Pro to share a modern Sales Presentation with prospective clients
- A Salesforce based company
- World Class Paid Initial Training, and ongoing weekly Nationwide and Regional Training support
- Promotion opportunities for ALL Top Performers
- Ongoing Leadership and Professional Development available at Hibu
- Virtual work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance; FSA, EAP, and Disability Benefits
- Employee referral bonuses and tuition assistance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Generous paid holidays, personal, and vacation days
As a Digital Account Executive you will partner with small to medium sized business clients to create effective Digital Marketing programs that bring increased revenues to their business. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales objectives which are a result of selling our diversified Digital programs.
- Prospect for new business to increase client base
- Build and maintain client base through renewal, increased and new business opportunities
- Explain Digital Marketing concepts to clients and the benefits of how our products work better together in order to help our clients find success
- Demonstrate and present to clients using the latest version of the iPad Pro with a proven successful sales presentation, approach and solutions packages
- Work in a virtual environment, yet have the benefits of a tenured team at your fingertips
From bonuses to promotions, to incentives and contests, WE LOVE to REWARD PERFORMANCE! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a GO-GETTER who will become a Digital Media expert on all Hibu product offerings. Someone who is not scared to work hard, to creatively prospect new business through face-to-face door swings, phone calls, e-mails, the use of Social Media and ongoing networking. If you’re eager to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving space with an organization who aims to support businesses, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Digital Account Executive requirements:
- 1-2 years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Strong understanding of the Digital space today – online engagement is high
- Proficient use of an iPad or similar device
- Previous use or understanding of Salesforce or a similar CRM system
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- High energy and positive attitude
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated to win
- Self-Starter and can work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
- Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
- Valid state driver’s license
These aren’t required, but it’d be great if you have them:
- Google and Facebook Certifications
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Advertising, Marketing, Sales, Communication, Public Relations or Psychology
- Former small business owner
Hibu Inc. is a leading provider of digital marketing solutions to local businesses across the US. Through a comprehensive portfolio of services including digital listings management, website development and management, search engine marketing and optimization, online and mobile display, social campaign creation and management, and directories, Hibu helps businesses compete and succeed. Providing one-on-one service, expertise, and transparency, Hibu has simplified the digital marketing process allowing clients to partner with a single marketing services provider to achieve their marketing objectives - saving them time, frustration and money. Hibu is LSA certified and is a Facebook Marketing Partner, Google Premier Partner, Yahoo Preferred Partner and Bing Ads SMB Select Partner. For more information on Hibu, visit www.hibu.com.Our employees:
We embrace and value diversity in everything we do. This melting pot of differing opinions, perspectives, cultures and backgrounds energizes the company and fuels our passion to do what's right for our consumers, our clients and our employees. It drives our entrepreneurial culture, generates new ideas throughout the organization and makes Hibu a better, smarter, rewarding company for those of us fortunate enough to work here.
For further information about Hibu, visit www.hibu.com
Together, we can take your career farther than you’ve ever imagined!
NOTE: Hibu is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and consistent with applicable law, provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in completing our job application process. If you need reasonable accommodation and/or are having difficulty completing our online application process due to a disability you may use the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org : Please include your name and contact information and the title of the position you are interested in. Note: this is not for general employment inquires or correspondence. Hibu will only respond to requests related to those who need assistance with the online application process due to a disability
Working with us means joining a team of truly extraordinary people. Our talented sales force supports our many small-business clients, essentially acting as their entire marketing department. Our digital and technical teams build the unique, practical solutions that our clients love, and our corporate employees provide the excellent support needed to ensure that our clients receive the best service. Across our business units, what our team members share is energy, enthusiasm, and a real passion for delivering results.
Lyft Driver (Part-Time) - Keep 100% Of The Tips
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
The Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant administers occupational therapy services as directed by a registered occupational therapist; does not perform evaluations. Performs duties assigned by the Director of Rehab or staff therapist(s). The Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant contributes to the accomplishment of Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant practices and objectives that will provide a high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, and goal attainment.#ZR
Real Estate Agent
The Real Estate Agent is the front line player in any Real Estate company. By networking and communicating with hundreds of individuals, Real Estate Agents facilitate housing transactions within their own communities. Due to the autonomous nature of the career field, an opportunistic and proactive attitude is needed for success in the Real Estate Agent career field. The Real Estate career field is best suited to driven, independent, and achievement focused individuals.Job Responsibilities
- Interact with customers via phone, email, and social media
- Advise contacts on the state of the real estate market
- Collect and distribute information concerning the need to buy or sell real estate
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects
- Assist potential clients with financial decisions concerning real estate
- Resolve conflicts that arise during the purchase or sale of real estate property.
At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties, our mission is to create and deliver unparalleled customer service throughout the transaction process. Founded in 1985, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties has grown to over 3,000 agents in more than 60 offices serving the Southern California market including Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego. We offer a full menu of services including home financing through HomeServices Lending, relocation services, insurance, escrow, title and home warranties.Industry
Company Drivers - New Pay Packages & Sign-On Bonus
NEW PAY PACKAGES!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental & Vision
Generous Home Time
May Trucking Company
Call Today for more Details
1-800-547-9169 (Dial 1)
or check us out online at: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Celebrating over 71 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success. We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
Due to our excellent safety, compliance, and vehicle inspection record the State of Oregon recognizes May Trucking Company as a Trusted Carrier. Special license plates on May Trucking Company tractors identify our drivers to the public and to enforcement agencies as among the safest and most compliant drivers in the nation.
Call 1-800-547-9169 for more information, or visit: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Caregivers Needed (2 - 6 Hr. Shifts In The Am)(Multiple Locations)
We are seeking a Caregivers and CNA's to join our team! You will assist in the daily care of elderly or disabled individuals or
- Assist clients with daily living activities
Apply only if you have open availability
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
- Collaborate with clients and families for best care opportunities
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- Previous experience in scheduling (1-2 years preferred)
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid Drivers License
- Live Finger Scan completed
- Registered with the state of California Home Aid Registration
- Current CPR
- Physical within the last 2 years
- Current TB Test (within 1 Year)
- Reliable transportation
We help seniors and children with ADL's , sunshine and companion care in their private home and facilities.
Based out of Chino, Ca. for 11 years
LBI Student Volunteer Program **Economist**
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation.
As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today's global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow
WHAT DOES A STUDENT VOLUNTEER DO? A Student Volunteer has the opportunity to supplement his/her education by gaining experience in public service.
The Student Volunteer gains work experience in the areas of tax law and tax auditing techniques, economics, law enforcement or information technology. You will volunteer side-by-side with professional Economists and Internal Revenue Agents selecting comparable companies; performing financial analysis of segments of multinational companies; collecting information regarding comparable companies; analyzing financial data of comparable companies; researching economic issues that may impact the profitability of companies; and/or performing quantitative analysis to analyze the relationship between economic factors and company profitability. The IRS Student Volunteer Program is designed to give students a unique opportunity to witness the Internal Revenue Service's vital mission of "providing America's taxpayers top-quality service by helping them understand and meet their tax responsibilities and enforce the law with integrity and fairness to all."
WHAT IS THE LARGE BUSINESS AND INTERNATIONAL (LB&I) DIVISION OF THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE? The Large Business and International (LB&I) business unit provides service and enforcement activities to support tax compliance of businesses and related entities with assets of $10 million or more, as well as small U.S. businesses engaged in international activities, U.S. citizens abroad, and foreign persons and businesses with a U.S. tax requirement. As our name suggests, international tax administration is an important part of what we do in LB&I. Regardless of where you serve, you will be supported by a variety of professionals (accountants, economists, engineers, computer audit specialists and subject matter experts) as you tackle the most complex foreign and domestic tax issues
4 Positions are available in LB&I, Treaty & Transfer Pricing Operations. 1 Position is located in Los Angeles, CA OR Laguna Niguel, CA, 2 Positions in Washington, DC, and 1 Position in Chicago, IL.
The anticipated start date is May 29, 2018.
Learn more about this agency
As a Student Volunteer you will:
Plan and complete work assignments on time
Collect and analyze relevant information
Prepare quality draft documents
Communicate relevant and accurate information, clearly and concisely during formal or informal meetings
Collaborate with others to accomplish goals
Contribute to team efforts
Use various enterprise tools and technology to prepare and share documents
Please note that the list above is intended to provide applicants with a general overview of the duties and responsibilities. Specific duties and responsibilities associated with this volunteer opportunity will vary based on the specific assignment.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OTHER IRS CAREERS? If you want to find out more about IRS careers, visit us on the web at www.jobs.irs.gov.
Occasional travel - Student Volunteers may have an opportunity to travel locally. Local travel will be at the students expense.
Who May Apply This job is open to… US Citizen students or Nationals enrolled and/or accepted for enrollment as a graduate degree seeking student at an accredited university/college. No prior Federal experience is required.
Vacancy announcement may close prior to closing date or may be extended based on applicant pool.
Questions? This job is open to 2 groups.
Line Haul Cdl-A Truck Driver In Los Angeles, CA
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BESTOur Line Haulers get some of the best pay, home time and benefits in the industry.
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned & founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
Why Saia?WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
Dental Coverage Available
401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program
Line HaulWE'VE GOT THE MILES AND THE RUNS TO KEEP YOU GOING.
As a Line Haul Driver, you'll see a lot of opportunities transporting shipments from terminal to terminal. Our line haulers average 2,500 miles each week. If you're a pro at operating a variety of tractor-trailer combinations, we've got a place for you on our team. Additionally, we make sure you get home each week and some routes even allow you to be home every night. But we'll leave that up to you!
Hiring Events! Class-A CDL Delivery Drivers (Covina,Ca)
CDL Class A Delivery Driver - McLane Company
Our driver teammates have guts, grit and a go-getter attitude, and we re looking for more of it.
Do you have a CDL-A license? Would you like to work with the best team in the industry?
McLane Company s foodservice distribution center in Riverside Meridian Parkway is looking for qualified candidates to join our driver team. Apply today and ROLL WITH US.
WHAT YOU LL BE DOING:
McLane Delivery Drivers transport food and restaurant supplies by tractor trailer to a series of customer locations. We depend on them to make accurate, friendly deliveries and to unload them at each stop.
VISIT OUR STANDING HIRING EVENTS
EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY FROM 8AM-5PM
APPLY AND INTERVIEW ON-SITE/SAME DAY
McLANE DRIVER TEAMMATES ENJOY:
Average annual income, $80K
Local & Regional Routes (must be able to run both)
Health Benefits Day 1
Industry Leading 401(k) with Company Match
21 Years of Age, HS Diploma or GED
Must pass a hair follicle drug test
Must pass a criminal background check
Must Have 1 Year or 50,000 Miles of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Driving Experience
Meet DOT physical and medical requirements
Click for More Information or to Apply Online
McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs close to 22,000 teammates, operates 80 distribution centers and owns one of the nation s largest private fleets.
McLane Company is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disabled
Associated topics: cdl a driver, chofer clase a comercial, choferes clase a, company driver team, company driving team, company truck driver, conductores clase a, otr driver, regional driving route, time at home
Truck Driver Trainee - Get Your Cdl-A
Call for details! 866-810-6543
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-364-1923
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase after 3 Months! Now 30 cents per mile!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-810-6543
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!