Wahiawa Job Description Sample
Grubhub Driver - Deliver On Your Time & Earn Big. Apply Now!
Employer is looking for drivers in Waipahu to start delivering in mid-March. If you like being your own boss and earning great money, apply now!
Vehicle insurance must meet the minimum requirements for the state you apply to deliver in.
Great opportunity for newly licensed Dentist.
Motivated General Dentist for busy dental office. Enjoys working with children and adult patients. CEREC experience is a plus. All patients provided. Percentage pay or daily rate with excellent benefits, including 401k, cafeteria plan, health insurance and more.
College Students - Become A Pizza Delivery Driver
We're looking for the best to deliver Hawaii's best. Buckle up, hit the road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza Hut. Get paid to work in your mobile office - your car - listening to your own tunes and delivering great products, all while collecting tips!
- 18 years of age
- Valid U.S. driver's license (with Military exception)
- Satisfactory traffic abstract
- Automobile insurance
Earn Extra Cash! Be A Bite Squad Delivery Driver! (Wahiawa,Hi)
Why Bite Squad?
Unlike many delivery companies, our drivers are W2 employees and true members of the SQUAD. You will benefit from flexible scheduling, earn a guaranteed hourly wage and enjoy the full support of both our local team and 24/7 dispatch support team.
Have your own vehicle with insurance
Valid driver's license for a minimum of two years
Pass a motor vehicle background check
Own an iPhone or Android
Earn an average of $15-$20/hr - we provide an hourly wage plus tips plus reimbursements. We'll guarantee $20/hr MINIMUM on weekend night shifts!
Flexible schedules - set your own availability!
You will be a W2 employee, not a contractor
Opportunities for long-term growth (management)
Opportunity to drive company vehicle
Associated topics: caviar driver, courier, delivery assistant, delivery driving, discount cab, driver helper delivery, instacart driver, postmates driver, postmates driving, uber driving
Human Resources Officer (Naf)
Announcement will have a first cutoff date of 21 February 2018, applicants that submit a complete application packet prior to that date and found eligible will be given first consideration. Additional referral lists may be issued at management's request.
Candidates may indicate their interest in either Limited Tenure (Not to Exceed three (3) years) or Permanent placement into this position. Note: Limited Tenure may be converted to Permanent without further competition at a later date.
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide.
Relocation Bonus - $3,000
This position is located at Wheeler Army Airfield (Honolulu) Hawaii. Honolulu is the state capitol and the 11th largest U.S. metropolitan city. Waikiki, the most world-renowned site in Oahu, is the top visitor destination of the state. The island is very geographically diverse with mountains, rainforests, volcanic craters, tropics, beaches and more!
Supervises employees performing the full range of human resources services a complex Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) Human Resources (HR) management program at a large installation characterized by a diverse service population.
Assigns, directs, supervises, and reviews execution of HR functions and objectives through subordinate personnel.
Coordinates with management officials to develop long term strategic and operational plans relating to recruitment, succession planning and trends analysis.
Develops policies, procedures, supporting instructions, and directives applicable to the NAF HR program.
Performs site visits to serviced activities, analyzes trends, measures performance, generates reports and develops proactive strategies for continuous process improvement in HR servicing.
25% or less
- Travel for training purposes to off post locations is required
Job family (Series)
Conditions of Employment
Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
A one year probationary period may be required
A one year supervisory probationary period may be required
Complete CHRA NAF Career Path IV within 24 months of placement in position
Occasional travel for training purposes to off post locations is required
Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check
If selected, a completed and signed copy of job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty.
This is a CHRA NAF Career Path IV position. Incumbent must complete the requirements for CHRA NAF Career Path IV within twenty-four (24) months of placement into the position.
Possess thirty-six (36) months or more of multi-functional experience in a full service operating environment plus 24 months or more experience at the senior NF-04 level (or equivalent).
Possess specialized experience equivalent to performing oversight in a supervisory capacity of NAF Staffing & Recruitment, Position Classification, Management Employee Relations, Labor Relations, or Training.
Experience analyzing, evaluating and recommending appropriate resolutions to complex interrelated Human Resources problems and issues.
Possess prior experience using Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Ability to work with a variety of human resources information systems. Highly Preferred:
In addition to above minimum qualification requirements, applicants will possess twelve (12) months of work experience supervising a NAF Human Resources Office and have completed training in Basic Staffing, Customer service, Organizational structure, Basic Writing, Time Management, Personnel Management, Leadership, Critical Thinking, Labor Relations, Management Employee Relations, Mediation, Accountability, Effective Communication Skills, Budget and Financial Management, Human Capital Management, Leading People, Strategic Leadership and Supervisory Development.
Note for Applicants: In order to receive full consideration for "highly preferred" criteria, the applicant must provide the following support documentation: Course Title, Course Description, Duration of course (i.e...3 hours or 3 days), Certificate of Completion and/or Training History or transcript.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs are authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is in the Government's interest.
$3,000 Relocation Bonus is authorized
Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. Click to view form or copy this URL:
10.99% cost of Living Allowance (COLA) is authorized
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Candidates will be rated against Highly Preferred against highly preferred criteria first.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
NAF Priority Consideration
Business Based Action
NAF Priority Consideration
Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
NAF Priority Consideration
Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
NAF Priority Consideration
Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
NAF Priority Consideration
Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)
Background checks and security clearance
The following documents must be submitted with your application:
Optional: Job Application (DA Form 3433) will accepted in place of a Resume.
The below items are accepted and may be needed to support a qualification and/or a claimed preference/priority consideration:
This job originated on . For the full announcement and to apply, visit . Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at will be considered.
Salary: $37K - $40K with benefits
Clearance: Must be a U.S. Citizen able to pass a background check
• This position works under the general guidance & supervision of the Transportation Division Manager.
• This individual monitors and reports the status of equipment across the transportation fleet with responsibilities to review, process, and coordinate repair actions with vendors and government agencies.
• This position is also responsible for administrative actions tied to AIDPMO containers operations which include; their inspection, inventory, issuance, transfer, and repair coordination as needed.
• Works closely with operation supervisor to ensure all commercial vehicle inspections are performed in a timely matter and within guidelines.
• Must have the ability to prepare detailed documents such as work orders, parts orders, service records and activity logs.
Essential job duties include:
- Diagnose maintenance issues, specify repairs and estimate service time.
- Coordinate maintenance and repair jobs on department vehicles with appropriate contract vendors and dealers in order to expedite work and maximize benefits of warranties and service contracts.
- Formulates weekly schedule of estimated jobs and assigns to appropriate shops/vendors; coordinates with material control on material status.
- Goes out on missions with MVO’s to observe safety issues, recon, etc.
- Coordinates vehicle disposal and refurbishment by receiving turned-in vehicles and processing required paperwork for disposition, and/or preparing vehicles to be reissued.
- Receives, inspects, evaluates and processes documentation related to damaged vehicles.
- Coordinates accident repairs with glass replacement contractors, body shops and department safety and risk personnel as required.
- Utilize commercial & technical manuals, abide by manufacturers' specifications, warranties, and extended service program (ESP) manuals, parts and supply catalogs, and service orders in the performance of vehicle diagnostics, maintenance, repairs, and modifications.
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly, and monthly data reports.
Additional Duties may include:
- May be cross-utilization in other job duties.
- Required to perform general housekeeping.
- Expected to work overtime when required.
- Work hours and work location may, with proper notification, be adjusted to include shift work in order to meet contract requirements.
• Work is typically performed in well-ventilated and lighted areas, department vehicles.
• May be required to lift 25 to 50 pounds without assistance.
• This position requires standing, walking, and sitting while working either indoors or outdoors.
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS:
High School Diploma or equivalent required 1- 2 years related experience across fleet policies and procedures pertaining to safe performance of fleet service operations.
Maintenance background preferred. Excellent communication & customer service skills.
Proficient in MS Office Suite software applications Detail oriented, well organized, team player and self-starter.
Current Hawaii Driver License required.
US Citizenship required and ability to obtain and maintain NACI investigation.
All candidates will be required to pass a consumer report and/or consumer investigation to include SSN, Driver Record and Criminal Background Investigation.
Pre-employment drug testing required, random drug testing is also a requirement on this contract throughout employment. .
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Join Lyft Today: Be Your Own Boss - Drivers Keep 100% Oftips - Make Up
Join Lyft Today - Applications Now Open! Earn a $500Sign-up Bonus plus Tips.
Be Your Own Boss -- Set Your Own Hours -- Drivers Earn Tips What is Lyft? Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money.
Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Information Security Specialist - Hawaii
Job Description: POSITION SUMMARY:
With a wide range of knowledge, performs independent assessment of the information security posture of an organization using applicable tools. Assesses information network threats such as computer viruses. Operates vulnerability assessment equipment in support of penetration analyses.
Provides guidance to less experienced information security professionals. Prepares evaluation reports. Recommends remedial action.
RESPONSIBILTIES: Monitors security systems, and analyzes potential threats and vulnerabilities to client systems. Develops new computer and network security systems, including both hardware and software. Coordinates technical incident response and remediation activities for client environments.
Provides security analysis and consultation services for product, system and network architecture designs. Develops tools for operational use and analyzes current threats to information security and systems. Analyzes network traffic and alerts to assess, prioritize and differentiate between potential intrusion attempts and false alarms.
Launches and tracks investigations to resolution. Composes and sends alert notifications. Analyzes security findings and data.
Publishes reports and keeps metrics for client systems. Identifies trends and root causes of system failures or vulnerabilities. Maintains vendor and trusted partner relationships.
Ensures that the Information Systems Security department's policies, procedures, and practices as well as other systems user groups are in compliance. Ensures that the physical environment of the computers and their terminals are properly secured. EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Normal demands associated with an office environment.
Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. Job Location US-Wahiawa-HI-HONOLULU CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success.
At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Occupational Therapist OT Jobs
Find out who is compensating you the best, more $$Find that assignment that everyone doesn t have
Are you looking for a new employment opportunity? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been?
Hospitals, Clinics, SNFs, LTACs & Home Healthcare nationwide are looking for qualified Occupational Therapist for their short & long term assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, OTs like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering: Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)Excellent compensation and benefitsASAP starts available Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application? One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies with one free, quick & short "More Information Request" Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form Occupational Therapist Certification / Licensure in the state of practice.Minimum of two years recent experience as a Occupational Therapist working in the USA.BLSNo sponsorships available
No felonies.No flagged or under investigation certification / licenses.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!