Wake Forest Job Description Sample
Massage Therapist - Full Time
Enjoy a great atmosphere at Employer Wake Forest!!Currently in need of Therapists forevenings/some weekends! Flexible schedules!
As a massage therapist atthis Employer franchised location*, essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs, and upholding the Employer brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Employer policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Employer approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, dependable and committed to working allscheduled shifts.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required,prenatal, hot stone, reflexology certifcations are a plus!
- Embodies the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Benefits: (Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits offered)!!
- Employees enjoy a team friendly environmenlot and fun atmosphere
- Sign on bonuses offered to Full Time/Part Time Therapists!! (new to Employer)
- Flexible schedulesincluding day shifts, night shifts and weekends
- Employee memberships to enjoy massages, facials and stretching
- Dental, Vision Benefits offered to full time employees
- Medical benefits offered to Full Time Employees
- Paid Time off earned
- Continuing Education courses offered to Therapists to continue career development and skills
Employer Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
OTR Cdl-A Truck Driver
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers.We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.
Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Babysitter / Nanny
Are you looking for a company with flexible scheduling to demonstrate your merchandising, customer service and organizational skills? Lawrence Merchandising has a great opportunity for you!
Lawrence Merchandising Services (LMS) is a visual merchandising company that services many of the nation’s top retailers and brands. We are always seeking Part time Merchandisers to support our growing client base!
What will I be doing?
As a Part time Merchandiser, you will help ensure client satisfaction by:
- Signing up to be a contact for us when merchandising services are available in retailers near your home. Check in daily to opt-in on projects as they come available in your area. The amount of projects available depends on your location. Some locations have continuous weekly projects, others will vary. Servicing your local retail stores by completing projects in a timely manner, and always delivering quality.
- Project tasks vary, but could include stocking, implementing plan-o-grams, visual merchandising, resets, product cut-ins, audits, and developing strong relationships with store personnel.
- Watch this brief video for more information about the Merchandiser position.
Is LMS for you?
- LMS has ongoing nationwide weekly and monthly services and many additional projects available on a first come, first served basis. This position includes variable hours, depending on the territory you are assigned to and the needs of the business.
- There may be time periods where projects are not available. This completely depends on your territory.
- You will be expected to be flexible to the needs of our business, as we continually strive to meet and exceed the needs of our clients.
- FLEXIBILITY! The position is truly flexible! No evenings and weekends are required.
- GAIN RETAIL EXPERIENCE! Build a career in Merchandising by gaining retail experience.
- INDEPENDENCE! Work independently but have access to a helpful and responsive LMS team.
- At LMS you are not an independent contractor, you are a W2 employee and receive all associated benefits such as Employee referral bonus program, and 401(k) to those who qualify.
- Merchandising and/or retail experience preferred
- Ability to stand with varied movement for up to 5 hours at a time, ability to regularly lift up to 5 pounds (and up to 20 pounds on rare occasions), fine motor control (hand movements), speech, hearing, sight, ability to read documents with small font sizes, manual dexterity; with or without reasonable accommodation
- Access to internet, printer, and camera phone (digital camera acceptable)
- Access to a PC or Mac that runs Internet Explorer 11 or later, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
- Access to Adobe Acrobat Reader (or ability to download)
- Preferred: Some projects require access to a smartphone or tablet to participate in the services.
How to Apply
- Fill out an application by clicking the “Apply for this job online” button to be considered further
What is a Retail Merchandiser? For answers to this question, please visit http://www.lmsvc.com/careers/working-as-a-merchandiser.html.
Lawrence Merchandising Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
CRST Lease Purchase offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor. With CRST, it s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road. At Expedited, you ll rack up the miles. You re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
Associated topics: cdl a owner operator, contractor, independent, independent contractor, lease purchase, own truck, own your own, own your own new truck, owner operator driving, solo driver
Local Cdl-A Truck Driver In Raleigh, NC
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest. Experience You Can Count On Family-owned founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
Why Saia? WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH. With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront. Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission \"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE.\" Best-In-CLass Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
- Dental Coverage Available
- 401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
- Company-paid Disability
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Scholarships
- Wellness Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Safety Awards
- Driver Uniform Program
Associated topics: cdl a driver, company driver team, company driving team, company otr, conductores clase a, dry van otr trucking, regional driver route, regional driving, regular home time, tanker truck driver
Walmart Dedicated - Minimum Mileage Guarantee & No Unloading! CDL A Truck Driver
US Xpress has a premium opportunity with a dedicated lane for Walmart. Minimum Mileage Guarantee and No Unloading! Great opportunity for CDL A truck drivers. Call USX today to get started right away!
Systems Engineer - Computer/Network
Title: Systems Engineer
Stored Technology Solutions Inc. is a growing IT consulting firm that provides a comprehensive portfolio of Data, Voice and Security. We specialize in providing an entire IT solution help businesses take advantage of new technologies available in the ever-changing telecommunications and information technology landscape. We are looking for a positive, self-motivated, dynamic individual. If you are looking for a challenging position with the opportunity to grow, a chance to put your technical skills to the test, and a chance the work with leading edge technologies; then we have a place for you!The successful Systems Engineer candidate will have field experience working with the following technologies:
Experience Required: Mandatory:
- At least 1 Year of experience in Windows desktop and/or server support, installation, design, maintenance, and support
- A+ and Net+ certifications or comparable experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an attention to working at management and executive levels
- Problem solving skills with attention to detail, self-management skills, ability to prioritize tasks, ability to travel to remote locations
- Reliable transportation
- Basic TCP/IP Networking understanding
A Plus and other positions open for the following experience
- Server 2003/2008/2012
- Virtualization Technologies -- Vmware/Hyper-v
- Microsoft Exchange 2003-2013 & Office 365
- HP & Dell Server and Blade Server Experience
- Corporate Antivirus and Anti-SPAM Systems
- Cisco CCNA, Microsoft Solution Expert, VMware VCP, CISSP, SANS GIAC
- Storage Platforms (preferably EqualLogic, NetApp, EMC & Synology)
- Experience in the IT consulting industry
- Project Management Experience
Responsibilities (include but not limited to): Supporting, installing, configuring, and upgrading network operating systems and applications using standard industry best practices
-Installing, configuring, and supporting servers, computers, network hardware, and peripheral devices (such as switches/routers/firewalls and related hardware)
- Network Administration (i.e. account management, Active Directory support, data backups)
- Analyzing, diagnosing, and troubleshooting hardware and software problems
- Communicating with client (and internal) end user and management groups regarding infrastructure design, maintenance, and administration
- Using initiative, independent judgment, and established procedures to address client needs
- Organizing work, setting priorities, and meeting critical time deadlines
- Accurately documenting client infrastructures
- Completing assigned projects and support tickets while accurately recording time and activities
Location: This position will be based out of our Youngsville, NC Office.
Compensation: Stored Technology Solutions Inc, offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, bonus programs, health insurance and 401(k).
Please send Resume and Salary Requirements
With a growth of over 802% in the last 5 years we are constantly looking at adding the best and the brightest to an already amazing team.
Are you in the top 5% of your industry?
Looking for a change?
Hvac Residential Service Technician
We are currently recruiting for Residential HVAC Service Technicians with a potential sign on Bonus!!!!!
We are located the RALEIGH, NC- TRIANGLE AREA.
HVAC Licensed Tech's preferred!!
Job duties include:
Accurately diagnose and repair problems with customer HVAC equipment.
Communicate solutions to customers.
Performing maintenance on residential equipment, servicing and/or cleaning IAQ products/equipment on all residential job sites
The qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent, good communication skills, and basic diagnostic skills.
All employees must be able to pass our background check, drug-screen, and MVR driving record check.
We have competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance; disability insurance, paid holidays; Paid Vacation, 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Work Place
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- HVAC: 2 years
General Managers/ Assistant Managers Needed
We are seeking General Managers and Assistant Managers to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail sales team.
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
At Smithfield's Chicken 'N Bar-B-Q ®, we strive to be the best host. From the moment you walk through the door, you are our guest. Our staff personally delivers hot and fresh food right to your table, refills your drink, and even takes care of discarding your trash. Our goal is for you to relax and enjoy the nostalgic decor and music. Let us serve you.
There are currently 37 locations stretching from the NC coast to the Piedmont with plans of expansion. This would not be possible without our loyal customers.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!