Walbridge Job Description Sample
Online Teacher - Experience Required
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
Envelope Mart, Inc. (EMI) produces and prints envelopes according to specific dimension provided by the customer. Operators in the Manufacturing department package envelopes at the end of the machine which makes the envelopes. Specific packaging instructions and attention to quality are key components to this job. The hourly wage for this job is $11.00 per hour going up to $12.00 per hour after about 6 months. We are only hiring non-nicotine users and those that can pass a drug test. Our shifts are Days (6am-2pm), Afternoons (2pm-10pm) and Midnights (10pm-6am).
Operator Job Duties:
- Pack good, quality product which includes attention to consistent packaging
- Watch quality by pulling and checking envelopes on a regular basis
- Time date skids every fifteen minutes for pulled quality samples
- Follow quality check procedures
- Complete machine reports for ensure quality product
- Walk the line of the machine intermittingly to watch for problems during the manufacturing process
- Clean seal gum and folding at end of the shift and / or as often as needed
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Prepare packaging for next job run
- Ensure oncoming shift is set up and prepared to run
- Communicate necessary information to oncoming shift to ensure an effective and efficient hand off
- Engage in effective communication in such a manner to ensure superior teamwork with those working on the same machine and others necessary to ensure optimum efficiency and quality during the shift
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor
- Respect all Company policies and regulations
Inside Sales & Tech Support
Function: To sell and promote the product lines represented by IC-Fluid Power Inc. by communication with customers and potential customers in a friendly and welcoming personality.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Review internet inquiries and follow up
Answer the phone and tend to customer requests and needs which includes sales
and technical support activities
Follow up on open quotes
Maintain expert knowledge of the IC products and their function and use
Interface: The Inside Sales and Tech Support position has direct contact with new and existing customers, Customer Service, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Sales Director, and Vendors.
Direct Report: The Inside Sales and Tech Support position reports to the Sales Director. Weekly meetings are required to review ongoing business and performance.
Expertise:Must have a bachelor’s degree. Must possess strong mechanical aptitude. Hydraulics experience desired. Must possess strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products to generate customer correspondence. Must possess strong organizational and communication skills and conduct business in a professional, ethical, courteous manner. Must be self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm who can work individually and part of a team. Must be comfortable reaching out to new and unknown people and companies for the purposes of sales and related activities. Must exhibit attention to detail. Spanish language proficiency is desired. Experience with SAP Business One is desired.
Overtime as required
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday including a one-hour lunch
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance provided
Since 1989, IC-Fluid Power, Inc. has been the link that provides you with quality customized hydraulic components. We’ve done this by bringing European technology and its application expertise to North America. Our in-house capabilities include multi-language communication and a strong relationship with our European counterparts. Additionally, our experienced freight brokers ensure that freight moves quickly through customs and is delivered to your location on time, giving you peace of mind. IC-Fluid provides you with the solution, without the hassle.
Sales Manager In Training
You may be thinking, "I don't know the first thing about mattresses, other than I sleep on one!" Our answer to that is… that's okay!
Regardless of how much sales or management experience you've had over the years or what you studied in college, you can rest assured that with our Sales Manager in Training Program, Mattress Firm will provide you with the tools you need to improve lives one night at a time.
As a Sales Manager, you have the opportunity to explore your entrepreneurial side. You will be engaged with inside retail sales, marketing and business development while providing quality guest service.
Additional responsibilities of a Sales Manager include:
- Providing exceptional guest service while driving sales by executing Mattress Firm's exclusive Buying Process
- Maintaining awareness of competitor's advertisements and services offered
- Participating in assigned training and development initiatives to remain current on products, offerings and programs
Store Execution and Management
- Ensuring merchandise and POP is current, consistent and displayed appropriately
- Following opening and closing procedures and balancing of books
- Managing merchandise through verifying open orders daily and transferring merchandise
- Ensuring assigned stores are to company standards, while policies and state regulations are followed
Sales Managers should demonstrate superior communication and customer service skills. Ideal candidates will have experience with inside sales, marketing, customer service and/or business development.
Additional job requirements of a Sales Manager include:
- Results driven and service oriented
- Strong fit within Mattress Firm's culture
- Fast thinker with high self-motivation
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity
- Ability and willingness to work some weekends, evenings and holidays
Sales Managers should possess one or a combination of the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- Military experience
- 5 years of sales, customer service or management experience
- Microsoft Office products
Mattress Firm is committed to providing a safe work environment. All employees will be subject to a pre-employment background screen as a part of our onboarding.
At Mattress Firm, we promote from within, reward success and foster a culture of fun and friendship. There has never been a better time to see what Mattress Firm can mean to you!
Now don't fall asleep out there… the sooner that we receive your application, the closer you are to the career of your dreams!
Cdl-A Owner Operator - Load Board
RT&T's Load Board is offered to current Owner Operators. You can choose where you want to go and how long you want to stay out. On the load board you will be paid 73% of gross revenue of the load. We will cover your cargo insurance, liability insurance, and your base plates. We provide you with support also if you come up with any issues.
Route Service Representative - Unifirst
With the most in depth training platform in the industry, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
You may quickly find yourself on the fast-track to success. We are a rapidly growing company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth. Nearly all of our Senior Executives started at UniFirst as a Route Sales Representative.
Are you interested in loving your career? Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment brimming with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we believe it takes many different kinds of people to make us successful.
You've Got the Drive- We Give You the Tools
You're entrepreneurial minded, engaging with customers on a daily basis, setting your own goals and controlling your future is your ideal career. UniFirst, a leader in the multibillion dollar garment services industry for eight decades, can provide you that perfect opportunity and more. With our cutting-edge sales tools to support you and the ability and freedom to run your route as you see fit, the earning potential as you grow the business is unlimited.
To ensure your path for great success as a UniFirst Route Service & Sales Representative, you must be able to:
* Demonstrate an exceptional attitude for winning in a diverse team culture
* Maximize the life time value of customer accounts and on growing customer's satisfaction
* Service your own route and customer base and you will have the freedom to run your route like it's your own business. You will visit multiple customers per day - ranging from small family owned businesses to major corporate locations
* Act as a customer focused, results-driven, relationship manager who has a positive attitude, passion for hard work, and someone who makes customers look forward to their weekly UniFirst deliveries
* Prior customer service, route sales, delivery and/or entrepreneurial experience preferred
* High school diploma, some college is a plus
* Communication and language skills
* Basic computer proficiency
* Valid non-commercial driver's license & safe driving record; must be 21 years or older
* Reliable transportation
* Must meet pre-employment physical requirements
* Physical capable of carrying up to 50 lbs.
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine "Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies" organization that delivers on your route sales career with:
* Commission-based earnings plus guaranteed weekly pay! As you grow your route's value, your weekly compensation increases
* Opportunity for income bonuses, incentives and awards
* We understand the importance of work/life balance. At UniFirst, we offer a Monday- Friday work week, with weekends and holidays off
* Industry-leading benefits package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability, Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount
* Top quality skills training designed to enhance your performance and assist with your career potential and advancement
Join the team that puts customers and your future first. UniFirst.
* 401K with Company Match
* Profit Sharing
* Employee Referral Program
* Health Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Supplemental Life Insurance
* Long Term Disability
* Sick Time
* Paid Holidays
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Assistance Program
* 30% Employee Discount
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M-F-Disability-Vet
We are an outsourced sales and marketing team seeking to build a team of highly energized, creative, and an upward-mobility mindset candidates. As an account manager, you are the key to success in our rapidly expanding company with the focus on maintaining and building rapport with our clients as well as our customers.
The role includes customer service, sales, marketing, customer retention and account management.
From the entry-level position, our company promotes from within only into management roles.
Training includes (but not limited to):
-Public speaking & presentation skills
-Small to medium scale management
-Sales & marketing
-Effective communication skills
-Team development skills
-Strong time management/organizational skills
-Customer service experience
-Superior communication skills
-Huge drive/motivation for success
-Ability to build customer base and new customer acquisitions
-Directly consulting with new and existing clients
-Effective training skills
-Promotions of client’s products/brand awareness/understanding product knowledge
- Undergoing on-going training
-Develop, plan, and implement marketing strategies to enhance overall client and customer satisfaction
What to Expect:
-Travel opportunities (not required)
-Fast paced, fun work environment
-Bonus tier programs/bonuses/rewards
-Daily team development activities
-After hour team building functions/office gatherings
CDL Truck Driver
Midwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
We are currently seeking professional General Laborers.
- Previous forklift experience
- Must have a valid Drives Licence
- Clean driving record
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Availability to work overtime when needed
- Ability to work both indoors and outdoors (all-seasons)
- Must pass a drug test
Looking for dependable, hardworking individual.
We offer an excellent benefits package as well as premium pay to our employees.
Class A CDL Driver
CDL-A Company Drivers Needed in Toledo, OH area
JTI Transportation, Inc. offers the TOP 5% in the nation for Drivers Compensation.
Reasons to apply:
o $75,000.00 plus per year from Date of Hire
o Weekly pay: $1454.53
o Excellent Home time
o Paid Holidays
o Paid Vacation
o Driver Health Insurance
o Deductible 100% paid by the Company
o Family Health Insurance programs available
o Company Paid Life Insurance
o 401K: Company matching program
o In house maintenance
o DOT Satisfactory Rating
o Quality CSA Score
o Current passport or ability to obtain a passport
o Minimum one year all weather tractor -- trailer experience
o Quality MVR
o Quality CSA Score
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!