Waldo Job Description Sample
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Yacht Designer/Experienced Draftsperson/Designer
Assist in general areas of the yacht design process on multiple projects as directed by the principals of SWYD. Expected to be capable of all phases of a drafting project.
- Basic level understanding of yacht design, sailing, boating and safety on the water.
- Proficient in AutoCAD drafting.
- Trained and experienced in Rhino3D.
- Experience with MSoffice and Adobe software products.
- Technical drawing skills.
- Graphic design a plus.
- Strength in problem solving and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented, willing to do what it takes to grow in skill level and competency.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Work shall focus on production of design development in 2D and 3D format.
- Produce accurate and complete architectural drawings for construction.
- 3D modeling for presentation and construction.
- Assist in delivering successful projects with regards to customer satisfaction, schedule, time and budget.
- Create high-quality documents and communicate in an articulate manner (written or verbal) to clients, sub-contractors and colleagues.
Nurse Practitioner Positions
Locations: Lincoln, Knox, Sagadahoc, Waldo, Hancock, Southern Penobscot and Cumberland
Flexible HRA Position!
Advance Health is a privately owned, nurse practitioner managed company, focused on health assessments and care coordination to seniors in their homes. Recognizing nurse practitioners’ unique expertise, our goal is to improve the health of seniors by offering quality home health services.
As navigating the health care system becomes increasingly complex, it is important to help our seniors receive the services needed to maintain healthy lifestyles.Advance Health offers nurse practitioners the ability to make a difference while providing flexibility in managing their schedule and work load in part time or full time positions. Nurse practitioners receive the necessary training and supplies from Advance Health, and have autonomy of practice to complete seniors’ assessments and submit documentation.
1. Conducting health risk assessments in seniors’ homes.
2. Home visits to assess members post-hospitalization.
3. Staying current with Advance Health training.
4. Maintaining working equipment and supplies.
Responsibilities may include:
5. Professional attire (lab coat optional) with photo ID badge visible during visits.
6. Following recommended CDC vaccination guidelines for health care workers.
7. Provide own transportation to and from visits with flexibility to travel.
8. Returning completed forms to Advance Health within 24 hours of completion.
1. License to practice nursing in your state (un-encumbered).
2. Master Degree in Nursing.
3. National Certification as Family/Adult/Acute/or Geriatric Nurse Practitioner.
4. Prescriptive Authority
5. Superior interpersonal skills.
6. Excellent organizational skills.
7. Customer Service awareness.
8. Excellent computer/phone skills.
9. Prior experience with seniors a plus.
10. Spanish-speaking a plus.
11. Competence with iPad technology a plus.
ADVANCE HEALTH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
In-Home Childcare Providers
We're looking for excellent in-home childcare providers like you to help our families in a pinch. As a member of our Backup Care team, you get to work with children of all ages from infants up to school aged children, when a family's regular childcare has fallen through.
Jobs are available throughout Maine with typical hours that take place between 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. This job is flexible, all we ask is for 2 full days of availability. Come join our team of qualified caregivers and spend your days doing what you love to do! We find the jobs, you get to play!
- At least 2 years of childcare experience
- 3 childcare references (cannot be co-workers or friends)
- At least two full weekdays of availability between Monday and Friday
- Directly offered jobs - no additional applications needed once you have been hired
- Paid sick time
- 401k retirement eligibility
- Premium subscription to Care.com
- Paychecks directly from Care.com, as an employee through Care Concierge, Inc.
- Special training in child care, CPR and First Aid Certification, and more!
As a Care Concierge, Inc. employee, you will be eligible to earn paid sick time and participate in our 401K program! Care.com supports diverse families and communities, and our workforce is just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com encourages individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds to apply.
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
- Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
- Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
- Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
- Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
- Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
- Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
- Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
- There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
- Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
- Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
- Great ability to follow precise instructions
- Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
- Great attention to detail and curious spirit
- Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
- Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
- Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
- Be honest and reliable
- Good communication skills is an asset
- No experience required
- High School Diploma
- 18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
- Very competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Work around your schedule
- Learn about an exciting industry
- Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
- Most of the time you can keep the product tested
- An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
be BACH_a33d1a by free evaluating camera amount technology and certain
Environmental Remediation Engineer/Project Manager
GEO is seeking a highly motivated Environmental Remediation Engineer/Associate Project Manager to join our growing engineering and remediation practice in Belfast, Maine. The ideal candidate will have experience in the design and implementation of in-situ soil and groundwater remedies, preferably familiar with thermal technology. The successful candidate will help manage projects, develop and expand GEO's environmental services/manufacturing division in Belfast, Maine and internationally. GEO's Belfast facility is a dynamic, and fast-paced work environment that provides access to a broad spectrum of professional experiences. GEO has projects nationally as well as internationally so ability to travel is required.
Our Environmental Remediation Engineers/Associate Project Managers:
* Work with Senior Project Managers to scope, cost, plan, and execute remediation projects, with a focus on in-situ remedial technologies (C3, and GTR (Gas Thermal Remediation) );
* Prepare for work activities, i.e., plan field work, develop work plans, and coordinate with subcontractors and clients;
* Interpret geological, hydrogeological, and chemical data from contaminated sites;
* Evaluate and assist in designing in-situ thermal remediation systems, including developing rationale and cost estimates;
* Complete work in the field, including starting and supervising field assignments including well and remedial system installation;
* Assist in the development of field work plans and be able to manage field work execution;
* Prepare air and discharge to groundwater permit applications;
* Author technical reports documenting field activities;
* Work independently or in a project team and demonstrate excellence in written and oral communications, presentations, analytical, professional judgement, and team building skills;
* Problem solve and develop alternative approaches to overcome challenges;
* Minimum five (5) years of groundwater and soil remediation experience in a consulting engineering firm environment, or remediation services environment with technical responsibilities in task management and remedial design.
* Field experience with construction oversight, subcontractor oversight, drilling, soil classification, multi-media sampling, well installations, and remediation systems (installation, shakedown, OMM, retrofits).
- BS degree in geology, hydrogeology, environmental engineering, environmental science, or related discipline; Master’s degree a plus.
- 5 years of applicable experience, including project management experience.
- US citizenship and ability to pass GEO pre-hire background check and drug screen.
- Strong commitment to safety, including following established Health and Safety protocols.
- Effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills; experience recording/writing detailed technical data and reports.
- Management of consultant and contractor firms in terms of technical, budgetary, regulatory, and scheduling requirements.
- Communicate with the regulatory agencies and other third-party stakeholders (e.g., property owners, municipal officials).
- Prepare routine regulatory deliverables (e.g., progress reports).
- Flexibility to undertake a range of complex tasks and to work hours necessary to meet business objectives.
- Ability to succeed in a dynamic work environment with competing
For more than 20 years GEO has been a leader in engineering, consulting, design, program management, construction and operations, working on challenging, unique, projects nationally and internationally.
Human Resources Recruiter
The Human Resources Recruiter will support the Talent Acquisition team in finding the right candidates for OnProcess Technology. The Human Resources Recruiter will partner with managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of multi-site locations to deliver best talent to the organization. The position will build candidate pipelines, nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going manager relationships all while having FUN doing it! We are a true contributor to the growth of the company and we provide the talent that makes this company successful. The Human Resources Recruiter will also working alognside the Human Resources Business Partner in projects and problem/resolution tasks.
· Support full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all
· levels within multiple business units.
· Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and
· expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against
· appropriate criteria.
· Aide Recruiting team in sourcing and finding the right candidates
· Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
· Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
· Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure
· timeliness of recruitment process.
· Actively participate in all staffing related activities
· Develop and execute a personal time management plan.
· Support HR related duties as assigned by the Human Resources Manager.
· Two plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience, understanding and ability
to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to exempt level.
· Two plus years of Human Resources experience
· Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project
· Understanding of the end to end recruitment life cycle processes.
· Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
· Strong skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
· Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office, Excel and in depth knowledge of
data mining, ATS use and internet research.
· High volume recruiting needed
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Therapist / Physical Therapist Job In Belfast, Maine / Hospital
Offering a wide range of services, this state-of-the-art hospital is equipped with exceptional technology and staffed with highly-skilled professionals. Nestled in a community with a wealth of antique architecture and several historic districts, this area is sure to be a history lovers dream.
Specialty/Modality: Physical Therapy
Licenses/Certifications: CPR/BLS (Basic Life Support), State License-Physical Therapist-Maine
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to email@example.com or call (800) 456-5857 for more information.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.
Apply online today
Whether you crave new experiences, adventure, or professional challenges, we offer endless opportunities in exciting destinations. Our Therapy Division specializes in the placement of physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapy professionals in national contract (travel), local contract, and direct-hire opportunities nationwide. Most importantly, we're here when you need us, 24/7.
At Aureus Medical, you can have it all. It's why we've been the leader in healthcare staffing for more than 25 years.
CDL Truck Driver Training
Make more of yourself and for yourself: if you are considering a job change and want a professional career, choose the transportation industry.
Roehl Transport will pay you to get your CDL & earn a great a living as a professional truck driver.
Trucking companies across America advertise for free truck driver training. Roehl will pay you and train you while you get your CDL, the license you need to drive a commercial motor vehicle.
Here are the basics of the program:
- Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
- You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
- You'll be paid $500 a week while you get your CDL.
- Your CDL training is four weeks and is available in multiple locations.
- After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
- If you were to go to a CDL school , you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
- We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.
We have multiple locations available.
Roehl Transport Marshfield Headquarters
1916 E. 29th Street
Marshfield, WI 54449
Roehl Transport Appleton Terminal
6915 County Rd BB
Neenah, WI 54956
Roehl Transport Atlanta Terminal
4215 Bowman Industrial Ct.
Conley, GA 30288
Roehl Transport Chicago Area Terminal
6700 W. 15th Ave.
Gary, IN 46
Roehl Transport Dallas Terminal
1101 East Avenue K
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
We're currently accepting applications for these opportunities. Roehl's been training truck drivers for over twenty-five years, and we've been in business for over 50 years.How do I get started in the Get Your CDL Program?
Because the demand for this popular program is so strong, we've created step-by-step instructions to help you.
Please Apply Now. After that, you'll move through our learning and application process, where we ensure that you have a good understanding of the program as well as the basic qualifications and the characteristics of a truck driving job with Roehl so you can complete a thoughtful and informed application.
We know how to be successful.
Join our team and grow with us!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!