Walnut Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Owner Operator
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 - Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more .
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
OTR Drivers Needed!
Join Our Team and Take Advantage of the Changes Coming in 2018:
Pay detention after 1 hour
Reimburse for all paid parking
Pay practical miles door-to-door
We're Different and we like that.
Our Drivers do too.
There's no such thing as the perfect truck driving job or company, and we're not afraid to say it. A career is a big investment, so we think you should have all the information you need when making this important decision.
Our recruiting philosophy, and the reason why so many of our drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring we never fall short of your expectations.
The Best Drive Here.
Our Company Drivers are the best in the business. Over-the-road is tough and we get that. Your hard work is rewarded here in a variety of ways, and you'll never be known by just your truck number. How about new-model trucks, advanced equipment, high-tech maintenance and support? Yeah, you'll get that too.
Paying Practical Miles and More.
We pay by practical miles rather than short miles because this is the most accurate way to get our drivers more. More than just a mileage rate, we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We were recently recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of our industry.
Home most weekends – it's one of our top priorities
Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
Late-model trucks with the comforts of home built-in
Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
Escalating Paid Time Off & Holidays
Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
How Will You Drive?
Our state-of-the-art headquarters are located in Central Illinois, but our driver base comes from all over the nation. With several hot spots and a growing hiring area, chances are we have an opening near you.
If hired in our Primary Hiring Area, you can expect to return home weekly. Often this includes spending two consecutive weeks out about 4-6 times a year.
Our Extended Hiring Area features a new Two Weeks Out = Two Days In plan that gets you home twice monthly for a minimum of 48 hours. Plus, you can pick which day you prefer to arrive home, Friday or Saturday.
Midwest Regional Drivers: Great Miles & Home Most Weekends!
Midwest Regional Drivers: Great Miles & Home Most Weekends!Midwest Regional Drivers: Great Miles & Home Most Weekends!Great miles at up to $.45 Adds Up Fast!
Don't worry about miles. We make sure you bring home a paycheck the first 6 weeks while you get accustomed to the Koch way.
OTR system also includes Midwest Regional & Point-to-Point lanes; ask your recruiter for details. Stop pay. Detention pay.
Layover pay. Vacation pay. Koch makes sure OTR drivers bring home real paychecks every week.
Drive forward with Koch
Life is better when work is good - and work is definitely good at Koch Trucking. We're celebrating 40 years of growth and getting stronger all the time.
We're adding routes, new services, and we always offer top late-model equipment. We recently introduced VIP services for all our drivers. Join Koch and see how your best miles are ahead.
Paid VIP Orientation, Earn While You Learn!
Your time is money - VIP Orientation is paid! We'll fly you to this 3-day event in Minneapolis where you'll have your own accommodations in an upscale hotel.
You'll receive up to $200 cash when you arrive, and all meals are on us! At orientation you'll learn everything you need to know to have the best Koch career. When you get home we'll put you on the road in a newly detailed truck with a new mattress, too. We do this to show our drivers we appreciate them and to welcome them to the Koch family.
Call 866-516-3293 now to learn more, or apply today!
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
CDL A Van & Reefer Company Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
$5000 sign on bonus
$300 safety bonus
Choose your home time
Build your own routes
Dry van and refrigerated hauls
Well-maintained tractors, all with APUs
Truck Driver Requirements:
- Valid CDL A
- 2 yrs. Over The Road experience
- NO preventable accidents with in the past 5 years
- NO DUI OR DWI in past 10 years
CDL A Owner Operators
Seeking Owner Operators
$600 Sign on Bonus
Owner Operator Benefits:
Fuel Card Program
Safety Incentive Program
Base Plate Program
Dedicated Round Trip Lanes
Premium Pay for System Drivers
Owner Operator Requirements:
Minimum of 1 year OTR experience
Minimum 22 years of age
Cdl-A Truck Drivers - Solo, Team & Dedicated
We dedicate this route to getting you home.
Plenty of runs in your area.
Hogan's CDL-A Solo & Team Truck Drivers are provided with:
Excellent Weekly Pay
Solo and Team opportunities
Great Home Time options: Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly
Newer Equipment Available
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)
We also hire Recent CDL-A Graduates
A Valid Class A CDL
Clean, verifiable MVR record
We've got your miles covered.
Hogan is one of the most trusted names in full-sized trucking with over 95 years of experience on the road. We are adding more Dedicated routes for Class A CDL drivers seeking more balance between hometime and time on the road. We also are always hiring recent CDL A Graduates. Whatever your route choice, we've got you covered because when you succeed, we succeed. Speak to a recruiter today to get started.
Recruiters are standing by. 866-579-8376
High-Earning Sales Career Training Provided
Take your career and your annual income to new heights with Platinum Supplemental Insurance. Platinum is a marketer of cost-effective, benefit-richsupplemental insurance policies that are specifically designed to help families focus on recovery, not finances, when faced with critical illness orinjury.
For 20 years, Platinum has perfected a 10-step sales system that is simple to learn no matter what your previous work experience. And now, as nationwidehealthcare changes take hold, there s a growing need for these products, and a growing opportunity to earn great income as a Platinum insurance salesrepresentative.
About the Career
- Representatives who learn and live the Platinum sales system can realistically earn $75,000 $100,000 annually.
- During the typical four-day workweek (Monday Thursday), you will travel to rural territories to meet with farmers and small business owners.
- You will be taught Platinum s proven sales system, including how to identify highly qualified leads in each territory.
- You will develop a strong knowledge of a Platinum product line in order to confidently present and suggest products to rural families.
- Highly successful representatives identify clear performance goals and personal action plans, participate in team meetings, and observe skilled
Platinum leaders and team mentors.
- Realistic $75,000 $100,000 first-year income potential
- Typical three-day weekends spent work free
- Potential long-term renewal commission on the policies you sell
- Some of the best and most attainable bonuses, incentives and travel rewards in the business
- Highly supportive team environment
- First-class sales support and customer service teams in Platinum s home office allow you to focus on what you do best.
- Representatives use innovative mobile devices and online tools.
- Fast-paced career growth based on your hard work and dedication
- Ability to travel overnight Monday Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
College Students - Become A Pizza Delivery Driver
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza HutÂ®. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office â€“ your car â€“ listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza â€“ and pasta. What more could you want?
Independence, good music and great food â€“ with tips! Sound good? Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
- A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you.
Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke â€“ treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
- Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
- Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
- Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
- Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
If you want a flexible job with an innovative company â€“ and great tips - then Pizza Hut is the place for you. Apply today!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!