Walnut Creek Job Description Sample
Solar Field Service Technician
At MaxGen Energy Services (maxgen.com) our Mission is to be the Industry Leader in providing Safe, Professional, and Reliable Operations & Maintenance Services to our Nation’s Clean Energy Infrastructure.
Our company has a nationwide footprint and provides central operations and field maintenance services to hundreds of asset owners in the United States. MaxGen currently manages some of the largest operating solar fleets in the country and has a distinguished reputation for safety and performance.
MaxGen also has significant experience with the development, design, installation, and maintenance of electric vehicle service equipment (EVSE) and battery energy storage systems (BESS). As an OEM service provider to many manufacturers, MaxGen has amassed industry-leading experience with EVSE and BESS installations.
This combined experience and expertise brings our customers unparalleled service, asset performance, and strong partnership in the long-term care and operation of their energy asset portfolios.
We are looking for highly skilled technicians interested in the field of renewable energy, specifically photovoltaic systems, electric vehicle charging stations and energy storage systems. Applicant should be able to deliver high quality, consistent and competent work in electrical construction in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures. Including, but not limited to full system installation, commissioning, maintenance, system performance evaluation and troubleshooting. Additionally, a strong understanding of the fundamentals of electricity and sound troubleshooting skills are required.
To ensure all that all work scope is completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel or environment
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
Review project plans, specifications & installation instructions to ensure that the project is built according to the approved design and specifications
Conduct site safety assessments and identify all safety hazards on job-site, lead daily safety meetings, properly fill out JHA & LOTO documentation.
Responsible for quality assurance for all work performed by the crew
Communicate with internal and external customers as required
Commission PV systems, including but not limited to; insulation testing (megger testing), I-V curve testing, thermal imagery, torque tests and performance evaluations.
Generate service specific reports using Microsoft word and excel to present to the customer as a professional document.
Education and Experience
A minimum of 2 yrs. experience in construction of commercial or industrial electrical systems
OSHA 30 training
Ability to work independently and lead small crews
Focused on efficiency and removing labor hours from tasks or projects
Working knowledge of the National Electrical Code
Willing to travel on short notice
Skills and Experience
Demonstrable commitment to safety
Confident, ability to work on own initiative and resourcefulness to complete all assigned tasks
Has a desire to learn and develop within the role
- 25% of travel required
- Job requires working in all elements, depending on job location, time of year, heat, cold, rain & snow.
- Job requires employee to have required personal tools with them at all times.
- Perform work at various heights up to 50’, working from ladders, bucket trucks, scaffolding, catwalks, aerial lifts or other safe working platforms.
- Work in restricted areas like trenches or switchgear rooms and infrequently like manholes, utility tunnels, crawl spaces, attic spaces, etc...
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE), including hard hat and safety glasses at all times.
- Each job site may be different, and must be accessed individually.
- Repetitive use of legs, arms, hands and fingers
- Able to work 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week, overtime and night shifts as required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills requires of personnel.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities
MaxGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Dermatology Practice Adding Physician In Walnut Creek, California
myDermRecruiter is assisting our client in California, to recruit an experienced, Board Certified Dermatologist for their busy practice; flexible schedule offering 4-5 days per week.
Highlights of opportunity include:
- Less than 1 hour from Sacramento; superior neighborhoods, schools, shopping and more!
- High volume offices- will be busy from Day 1!
- Enjoy practicing general dermatology & cosmetic services, if desired; office is equipped with latest injectables, lasers and more!
- Office is beautiful, new and modern: fully equipped with experienced staff to support you in being efficient
- Earn a generous base salary plus production based incentives
- Candidates with active California License are Preferred
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 500 Dermatology Jobs Nationwide! We are the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help!
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Direct: 636-239-1787 Ext 3
Cell: (530) 329-6179
Fax: (636) 216-8162
Chargeback Specialist - French Speaking - Contract To Hire
At YapStone, we approach payments with the same startup mentality that we had when we launched our first payment solution in 1999. We are now focused on combining our entrepreneurial spirit with two decades of deep vertical expertise to serve leading global marketplaces and software companies with premier end-to-end payment solutions. YapStone is continually searching for passionate thinkers to join us in changing the way the world pays and how it gets paid.
Processes disputed transactions received from payment partners, per established procedures, to avoid unwarranted losses.
With little supervision and direction, analyzes disputed transactions to determine the appropriate response and backup documentation requirements to defend disputes.
Manages numerous deadline specific dispute requirements and meets strict requirements to ensure minimal loss to YapStone and our clients.
The position will require the reviewing of complex/unique situations regarding underwriting, chargeback and fraud patterns with senior staff in order to make recommendations for actions in regard to these issues.
Associates degree; Bachelor degree in business or related field preferred
2+ years customer service experience required;
1 to 3 years of experience related to both e-commerce fraud prevention and chargebacks
Experience in financial services and/or risk management, is a plus
Solid experience and knowledge of the intricacies of bank card processing including a comprehensive understanding of various types of merchant billing, refunds and the analysis of credit card transactions.
Demonstrated proficiency in customer service and fraud investigation
Knowledge of MasterCard and Visa Operating rules and regulations preferred
Requires strong communication and team-work skills. Ability to communicate effectively with peers as well as management
Possesses strong analytical and critical thinking skills, and demonstrates advanced judgment capability
Demonstrates confidence in making instinctual decisions
Enjoys working in fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. Flexibility to adapt and able to manage multiple assignments while working independently
Well-developed accuracy, analytical, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills
The Chargeback Team is staffed Mon – Fri with flexible start and end times. Applicants must be flexible with their schedule; having the ability to work non-traditional work hours
Changing how the world pays is a mission that inspires us daily. It gets us up in the morning and keeps us up at night. And just in case we need an extra dose of inspiration during the day, our team can take in the views from our Santa Monica office or refuel at the Yap Café in our Walnut Creek office. From comprehensive health insurance choices, 401(k) matching and weekly socials to gym memberships, you'll find plenty of benefits and perks that reflect our appreciation for all of the thinking and doing that goes on at YapStone.
YapStone is a provider of online and mobile payment solutions for global marketplaces, software, and large vertical markets, powering electronic payments for sharing economy marketplaces, such as HomeAway® and VRBO®, and thousands of apartment and vacation rental companies, homeowners' associations, self-storage companies, and many other markets.
YapStone processes $20B in payment volume annually and has been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies for ten consecutive years, as well as San Francisco Bay Area's Best and Brightest Company to Work for by the National Association for Business Resources.
The company has raised over $120 million from investors including Premji Invest, Accel Partners, Meritech Capital and MasterCard. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, YapStone has additional offices in Santa Monica, California and Ireland.www.yapstone.com
YapStone is an equal opportunities employer.
At YapStone, we approach payments with the same startup mentality that we had when we launched our first payment solution in 1999. We are now focused on combining our entrepreneurial spirit with our immense payment expertise to take our company and our partners to the forefront of innovation. As one of the leading payment companies, YapStone is continually searching for passionate thinkers to join us in changing how the world pays.
Build and manage collaborative relationships with YapStone's top clients and partners to ensure client satisfaction, retention, and growth.
Manage client campaigns with a focus on onboarding, proactive outreach, strategy, marketing, and reporting.
Heavy outbound phone interaction with customers ranging from C-level Executives to site-level managers to conduct regular health checks, gather feedback and promote usage.
Upsell existing and new products to drive usage and engagement.
Lead product webinar trainings to educate customers regarding new system enhancements and increase overall knowledge of the platform.
Resolve client issues and concerns in a timely manner.
Gain a deep understanding of YapStone's platform and technology to drive efficiencies and streamline processes.
Work cross-functionally to improve YapStone's offering based on client feedback.
Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, or related field preferred but not required.
Experience in a client-facing role (preferably customer success or sales) and strong phone presence.
Ability to work independently and self-manage.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skill
Excellent computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office products and CRM (Salesforce) systems.
Customer-first mindset and ability to defuse customer escalations on your own.
Comfortable in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Works well across multiple departments.
Experience in payments or financial technology preferred but not required.
Changing the way the world pays inspires us daily. It gets us up in the morning and keeps us up at night. And just in case we need an extra dose of inspiration during the day, our team needs only take a moment to take in a stellar ocean view from our Santa Monica office or visit one of our many break rooms for a notably large selection of snacks. From comprehensive health insurance packages to gym memberships, you'll find plenty of benefits and perks that reflect our appreciation for all of the thinking and doing that goes on at YapStone.
YapStone is a global provider of full-stack payment solutions for global marketplaces and large vertical markets. YapStone powers online and mobile payments for HomeAway®, VRBO®, and thousands of apartment and vacation rental companies, Homeowners' Associations, self-storage companies, hospitality establishments and non-profits. YapStone processes over $14B in payment volume annually and has been recognized for its growth, ranking on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies for eight consecutive years and named to the Forbes' List of America's Most Promising Companies again in 2015. YapStone has raised over $110 million from investors including Accel Partners, Meritech Capital and Bregal Sagemount. YapStone is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay area with additional offices in Santa Monica, California and Ireland. To learn more, visit www.YapStone.com. #LIKI
Restaurant General Manager
Are you looking for a fast-paced job where you can exhibit your dedication to hospitality, service, and excellence in a rewarding environment? We want you to become a respected member of our management team! As a valued restaurant manager, you will motivate, inspire, and mentor staff, delight our guests and commit to providing excellent customer experiences. As an innovator, we will look to you to find new and better ways of developing a dynamic and successful team. You will utilize your superior organization and communication skills to quickly address concerns and discover lasting solutions while upholding our high standards for 100 percent customer satisfaction.
- Create a positive customer experience by offering a high level of service and ensure all staff members interact with guests to learn their needs and surpass expectations.
- Resolve complaints and customer problems in an efficient and friendly manager with the primary goal of satisfying their needs and continuing to earn their business.
- Hire, coach, and train assistant and shift managers for operational excellence, and develop new hire orientation programs.
- Provide leadership to staff to ensure compliance with standards as set by the restaurant and applicable government regulations.
- Identify and assign duties to staff and shift leaders to meet objectives and consistently achieve excellent service.
- Monitor labor and product expenses to remain within budget, meet goals, and successfully advertise and support the brand.
- Manage operations with integrity, passion, and knowledge while promoting the values and culture of the restaurant.
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements, and maintain inventory to control costs and minimize waste.
- Prior fast casual restaurant and managerial experience
- Completely trained in all areas of the restaurant industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and knowledge of customer service principles, including customer needs assessments and guest satisfaction evaluations
- Ability to resolve disputes satisfactorily and neutralize tense situations
- College degree or equivalent
- Compensation between $60,000 and $68,000 depending on background and experience
- Full benefits
- Training and development
- Career progression
Physical Therapist (Pt)
Is skilled nursing care your passion? Are you looking to work with a team of dedicated caregivers? Would you like to work for a company that provides the support, resources, and opportunities that you need to flourish in your career?
We are currently searching for a caring and compassionate Physical Therapist (PT) to work Full-Time hours in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting. Interested applicants must have a degree in Physical Therapy, and must be licensed or license eligible for consideration.
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Physical Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance physical therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality physical therapy services
- Putting patient service first
Summary & Additi
Job Title: Physical Therapist (PT)
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
Start Date: ASAP
Service Unit Department Manager RN, Pediatrics
Manages a large unit or multiple units providing ambulatory services. Ensures staff provides high quality, accessible, cost effective care, and patient focused services to members across the continuum, which comply with local, state, and federal requirements. Develops and maintains clinical practice standards, budgets, and staff development.
• Manages the operations of a large unit or multiple units. Ensures Assistants and staff provide the highest quality of care and are in compliance with the Nurse Practice Act, The Joint Commission, federal, state, and local requirements.
• Collaborates with physicians and other health care providers in establishing, implementing, and maintaining patient care and quality service standards to meet members and internal clients expectations.
• Acts as patient advocate resolving patient care issues.
• Designs and evaluates processes to improve systems and patient care results across the continuum of care.
• Develops and monitors budgets and resource allocations.
• Monitors financial performance and identifies and implements strategies to reduce costs and improve quality of care/service.
• Determines the appropriate staff mix for department and develops processes to screen, interview, hire, train, and maintain the competency of all department staff. Provides on going staff development.
• Manages and resolves human resource, labor relations, employee and department safety, and risk management issues.
• Develops, implements, and monitors departmental policies and procedures which support the organizations goals and business objectives and ensures they are met. Collaborates with Physician Team Leader and Department Chief in developing the level of patient services and the day-to-day operations of the department.
• Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
• Minimum five (5) years of nursing experience in management/leadership roles required.
• Minimum five (5) years of supervisory experience required.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Current California RN license required.
• BLS certification required.
• PALS, PEARS and/or ACLS certifications may be required for positions in specific departments.
• Knowledge of Nurse Practice Act, The Joint Commission, and other local, state, federal regulations.
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
• Minimum three (3) years of experience in an outpatient care setting.
• Master's degree preferred.
Field Integration & Troubleshooting Engineer
As a Filed Integration & Troubleshooting Engineer, will be responsible for all the standard duties required for this position, such as Engineering, Testing, and supporting network; GSM, UMTS, LTE, BTS/eNodeB install, commissioning, integration, troubleshooting and testing, using line sweep gear and analyzing the results, troubleshooting of hardware related alarms, conducting site quality audit and technical site surveys as well as preparing site documentations and reports. Field Integration & Troubleshooting Engineer is responsible for complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities including, but not limited to, network design, engineering, implementation, or operations/user support. Field Integration & Troubleshooting Engineer supports the health and/or troubleshooting of Base Stations to ensure RF performance metrics are fulfilled for site/cluster/market launch.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Installation, Integration and Commissioning of Ericsson RBS 3000, 5000 and 6000 series
Restoration & Troubleshooting alarms for WCDMA, LTE technologies with different software level BTS using RBS Element Manager and AMOS user interference system
NodeB/eNodeB Synchronization Troubleshooting, Loop Checks
Perform RET configuration script verification for different RET models like Argus, Kathrein, Andrew and Hexport Antenna
Perform RET configuration via CCU
Conduct VSWR and PIM test
Perform TMA configuration
Troubleshooting High UL RSSI issues
Script Creation & Loading & Troubleshooting via Element Manager and AMOS
Carrier Addition with DUL/DUS/BBU equipment
License key and software upgrade onsite execution for WCDMA and LTE Nodes
Perform site integration via AMOS work
Hands on working knowledge how to do NodeB/eNodeB Rehoming/Reparenting on field
Perform DUL, DUW, DUS Board Replacement with BBU Board Modernization
Perform RRUS replacement and addition
Perform XMU replacement and addition
Perform onsite troubleshooting for configuration for hardware issues occurred on WCDMA and LTE Nodes.
Perform testing on RAN solution in accordance with RAN testing requirements
Radio network parameter change impact analysis
Analyze traces and exceptions for problematic site troubleshooting
Perform KPI monitoring
Inside Sales Rep - Dating Specialist ***Traveling***
Allied Universal, a leading facility services company and the largest security force in North America with over 150,000 employees, provides unparalleled security services and solutions. With headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., Allied Universal combines people and technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. An unrelenting focus on clients' success creates partnerships rooted in quality and value, and is supported by experience gained from being in business for over 50 years. Through our people and leading services, systems and solutions…Allied Universal is there for you.
You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal's many success stories!
The Account Manager is accountable for day-to-day operations of an assigned account, including hiring, training, disciplining and terminating staff. Build, improve and maintain relationships with clients and employees: develop & retain staff; coordinate needed support services and solve problems to effectively run the account. Meet or exceed financial & operational goals; provide quality customer service. Maintains or oversees maintenance of weekly operating schedules and completion of payroll for assigned security personnel. Provides after-hour emergency response as required.
Supervise the day to day security operations of an assigned client site
Manage a team of security officers, site and/or shift supervisors including hiring/selection, scheduling, payroll, training, coaching, development and support
Ensure the client site is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property
Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client and employees
Coordinate necessary support services to effectively manage client site to meet or exceed financial and operational goals and provide quality customer service
Ensure all required reporting and contract compliance requirements are met.
Assure regular communication of issues or program with Client
Handle any escalated security issues or emergency situations appropriately.
Other management responsibilities as determined by Client or District Manager.
Communicate staffing needs via Requisition Form; assist recruiters in identifying, interviewing and hiring quality candidates.
Develop staff in both technical and professional skills through performance management (coaching, counseling, disciplining, MSO training, annual formal performance evaluations, recognition, etc.)
Assure that employee grievances are heard and resolved (with help from appropriate support employees, as required) and that personnel records are updated and accurate (Change of Status forms, rosters, etc.)
Assure communication of policies, company announcements and job openings through a consistently updated READ file at each site.
Meet all contractual scheduled hours with a minimum of unbilled overtime.
Coordinate and/or conduct site-specific OJT, client-specific training, and annual refresher training for security personnel, as well as meet Allied Universal's corporate training standards.
Develop / maintain operational procedures so that a valid, site-specific OPM and post orders are always available for emergency reference by the security staff.
Manage uniforms, equipment, supplies and vehicles utilized at the account(s), maintaining appropriate inventories and maintenance checklists.
Take a proactive role in communicating with the client and meeting his needs; meet with regularly, listen to issues, provide security and technical expertise and solutions. Ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Capably utilize WinTeam for scheduling and billing, and to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, invoice Aging by tiers, Training Summary and Training Detail reports) that require interpretation and action for effective business management.
Enforce Allied Universal policies as outlined in the handbooks, executive memos and on the portal.
Four year degree in Criminal Justice, Business Administration or related field
Previous Contract Security, facilities management, military or law enforcement experience
At least 2 years of business management/operations/supervisory experience (depending on size/scope of client).
Ability to develop and grow customer relationships.
Experience in hiring, developing, motivating and retaining quality staff.
Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills required.
Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment with the ability to work independently.
Ability to manage multiple priorities, complex situations, a diverse team of employees and client requirements on an ongoing basis.
Previous payroll, billing and scheduling experience preferred.
Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment while having an entrepreneurial attitude.
Key Competencies: Staff Management, Financial Management, Integrity, Problem Solving, Conflict Management, Time Management, Customer Focus, Timely Decision Making, Motivating and Directing Others, Drive for Results.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!