Walnut Creek Job Description Sample
Technician - Solar
The Solar Field Service Technicians is responsible for the onsite maintenance and operation of large remote solar power plants, including but not limited to site safety & environmental, electrical system maintenance, control systems, sub-contractor management, vegetation management, site field reports, and other duties as required to properly maintain and operate the site within the contractual requirements. This position will work closely with the Remote Operations Center Client Services and must be able to work independently with little to no supervision and will be required to work in the field under various conditions including night work as required. Candidates must have a strong background in electrical maintenance and troubleshooting, preferably in the renewable energy field.
MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgenservices.com/) is the nation’s largest independent service provider for the clean energy industry.
Technician- Solar Responsibilities
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
- Onsite safety and environmental compliance adherence
- Conduct site safety assessments and identify all safety hazards on job-site, lead daily safety meetings, properly generate and complete JHA, LOTO, and other safety related documentation as per OSHA and site specific requirements.
- Review site manuals and drawings to ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment
- In field work including electrical and mechanical preventative and corrective maintenance of site equipment, vegetation management, site field reporting, work order completion, and other work as needed.
- Perform testing on equipment, including but not limited to; insulation testing (megger testing), I-V curve testing, thermal imagery, torque tests and performance evaluations.
- Troubleshoot PV system performance issues and locate & isolate ground faults.
- Perform OEM testing, troubleshooting, repairs and upgrades/ revisions to a broad range of equipment in the renewable industry.
- Quality assurance for all work performed on site
- Must be able to work closely with Remote Operations Center (ROC) to react and resolve production related issues as they arise in the field
- Vegetation management and overall site cleanliness
- Communicate with internal and external customers as required
- Work closely with the Planning and Scheduling team to ensure maintenance schedules are adhered to and work orders are completed accurately and on time
- Generate professional service specific reports using work order system or Microsoft Office that can be presented to the customer.
- Ensure that all issues at the site are documented in the work order system and are addressed in a timely manner.
- Planned and unplanned over time and night work may be required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school Graduate
Formal electrical training or 5 years’ equivalent experience in maintaining power generation electrical equipment
Electrical – Certified Electrician (Journeyman level) form relevant state
Technician- Solar SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Strong understudying of OSHA safety requirements including LOTO, Arc Flash, JHA/JSA, etc.
- Valid state drivers license
- 1 plus years of PV power plant maintenance experience
- Strong electrical, electronic and mechanical troubleshooting skills. Technical knowledge of solar, and PV, related applications.
- Strong work ethic, be a self-starter and work with little to no supervision.
- Excellent technical and non-technical verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to generate, track, and complete site work requirements.
- Experience with using plant control and monitoring systems to diagnose plant problems and monitor site daily performance
- Ability to understand and work within company business processes and ensure an efficient working environment.
- Demonstrates safe work practices and quality orientation
- Able to work within a project team and to spend long hours alone
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems independently with a high level of results orientation.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Travel may be required – up to 25%
- Job requires working in all elements, depending on job location, time of year, heat, cold, rain & snow.
- Perform work at various heights up to 50’, working from ladders, bucket trucks, scaffolding, catwalks, aerial lifts or other safe working platforms.
- Work in restricted areas like trenches or switchgear rooms and infrequently like manholes, utility tunnels, crawl spaces, attic spaces, etc.
- Working around high voltages and currents.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE), including hard hat and safety glasses at all times.
- Repetitive use of legs, arms, hands and fingers
- Working days, nights, weekends, and overtime as required.
Physical Therapist - Full Time For Skilled Nursing Facility
Your passion for working with Senior Adults and your physical therapy skills will enable you to provide direct patient care to individuals with physical disabilities and/or functional limitations.
Provides Physical Therapy services in accordance with Physical Therapy Department procedures
Supervises and directs PTA's in the implementation of the treatment plan
Works under the guidelines of the Physical Therapy Department procedures regarding documentation of Physical Therapy services
Develops and Implements effective Treatment plans to restore physical function of patients
Task delegation and supervision of physical therapist assistants.
You will educate patients and families in appropriate physical therapy methods.
License or Certification:
- Must be in possession of current state license or certification on or before the first day of employment.
- Successful completion of a degree from an accredited therapy program or one that is determined to be substantially equivalent to a U.S. accredited program.
NEW GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY
Physical Therapist (Pt)
Is skilled nursing care your passion? Are you looking to work with a team of dedicated caregivers? Would you like to work for a company that provides the support, resources, and opportunities that you need to flourish in your career?
We are currently searching for a caring and compassionate Physical Therapist (PT) to work Full-Time hours in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting. Interested applicants must have a degree in Physical Therapy, and must be licensed or license eligible for consideration.
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Physical Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance physical therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality physical therapy services
- Putting patient service first
Summary & Additi
Job Title: Physical Therapist (PT)
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12-24 months
Location: Walnut Creek (main location), San Ramon, and SF… (Office will depend on who this person will be meeting with that day. Candidates must be flexible and willing report to any of these offices)
This team is working towards transforming business unit/group into being more Agile. MUST HAVE Agile experience.
“Client” is looking for a UX Designer, who can identify problems and map back to MVP and translate into stories.
This person will be responsible for facilitating work shop sessions, like Design Thinking. (Google design sprints, story mapping, impact mapping, etc…)
MUST HAVE Collaborative skill set to extract information from stakeholders to understand what they are trying to do.
Current problem – focus has been on “solutions” without understanding the “Why”. This person will help be the voice of reason and get everyone on same page. This person will need to understand how this solution is going to fix a problem.
GIS applications. Multiple teams this person will interact with.
Get everyone on same page and figure out what to do next.
HTML, CSS, Photoshop
Creating Wireframes & Rapid prototyping
Insight or similar tool to see an interactive experience.
Highly collaborative environment.
Mostly web-based applications, but some mobile aspects. Mobile experience would be a PLUS.
Technical Resource Manager |MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755| Cell 408-718-6170| Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside Sales Remote
- * Extremely generous upfront Commissions average $400 to $1200 per account
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals LIFETIME FROM DAY ONE with no quotas paid out at 50%
- * First year expected income is between $85,000 & $100000
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Reliable transportation with a Valid Driver's License
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
This is a 1099 Straight commission position. Compensation includes upfront commissions, Monthly bonuses, and 50% lifetime residuals.
If you meet the requirements above and want to join one of the highest rated companies in the industry, Apply today for immediate consideration.
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Quality Leader/Director-Healthcare/Health Plan
Responsible for the strategic development, planning & control of health plan & hospital's quality programs & for leading the implementation of compliant programs at the facility, including associated alliance hospitals & other facilities. Facilitates the development of programs & processes that meet regulatory requirements. Focuses on organization-wide systems & processes for improvement, including clinical quality Mgmt, risk Mgmt, AR&L & patient safety activities, in collaboration w/clinical & administrative personnel. Oversees & facilitates internalization & monitoring of Regional Sub-regional Srvs. Ensures practitioner review & oversight meets internal standards. Responsible for quality program oversight, associated medical staff issues, member concerns & grievances to ensure submission to accreditation & regulatory bodies are timely & accurate; & ensures that processes supporting submissions are reliable. Facilitates health plan assessment of quality programs at the medical center including MDQR. Develops strong collaborative leadership relationships, external regulatory agencies, accreditation bodies, employer groups.
• Establishes appropriate Hospital/Health Plan oversight through partnership, the medical center executive leadership team & Depts. Leads quality & patient safety efforts related to the implementation of electronic medical records. In conjunction w/the Assistant Administrator for Patient Care Srvs & leadership, develops & drives performance improvement activities that are cost-effective & efficient.
• Responsible for leading the design of reliable systems that support evidence based optimal care in both hospital & non-hospital setting, implements & monitors disease Mgmt programs & processes across the continuum of care.
• Monitors & assesses clinical quality & srv trends, external environment & internal practices, & makes recommendations to develop/adjust strategy to meet the changing business & market conditions.
• Supports & oversees the use of evidence based guidelines, criteria & other clinical tools to reduce variation in clinical practice & to optimize clinical outcomes. Evaluates performance through the development/maintenance of statistical processes, control charts & regulatory databases.
• Ensures that facility policies, practices, & procedures comply w/administrative, legal & regulatory requirements of health plan, health plan contracts & governmental & accrediting agencies. Identifies new legislations' effect on Hospital/Health Plan & leads programs that ensure alignment w/new legislation.
• Accountable for comprehensive infection control programs for surveillance prevention, data analysis & reporting, & control of infections across hospital, medical group, & environmental support Depts & serves as liaison for infectious disease & the Dept of public health.
• This job description is not all encompassing.
• Clinical license such as RN or Pharm. D preferred.
• Minimum ten (10) years of experience in clinical and management roles in a health plan or multi-faceted health care system and multi-provider settings.
• Master's degree in business, health care, public administration or related field.
Vice President, Business Development
- Demonstrated business acumen; ability to understand and apply key financial, clinical, and operational drivers affecting business
- Lead of efforts on corporate development, M&A growth strategy, and key relationships with potential partners
- Manage and track M&A opportunities through the diligence process ,documentation, closing, and post-close integration
- Own and drive the most important growth metrics within the organization and drive towards them.
- Demonstrated ability to create, refine, and manage new business processes
- Ability to function and thrive in a lean, high productivity environment
- Innovative, analytical thinker with demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis, prepare and implement action plans, and lead improvement initiatives
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial interest and ability to explore new possibilities; a visionary; intellectually agile
- Exceptional relationship management skills and ability to influence others from C-suite to line
- Professional presence and excellent presentation and persuasion skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills; able to identify meaningful goals and capture the imagination of others to achieve them; able to add value to discussions or projects that impact Golden State’s position in the industry; able to bring out the best thinking and attitudes and to recognize unique contributions of individuals and teamwork
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and adjust priorities appropriately in an evolving work environment with shifting time frames
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively at both detail and big-picture levels and to drive initiatives forward
- Bachelors degree in business or related field; MBA preferred but not necessary
- 3+ years of strategy consulting experience
- 3+ years of M&A growth strategy knowledge
- Experience in healthcare, healthcare investment banking, healthcare consolidation, or healthcare investing
- Strong project management skills
- Able to move quickly in an ever-changing environment often without supervision
- Must demonstrate strategic thinking as well as a willingness to lead initiatives through implementation
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to persuasively and efficiently deliver presentations to senior executives
- Ability to build strong relationships across cross-functional teams
- History of positive and effective partnership with physicians
- The ability to set timely goals and drive success
- Motivates people to action in a positive way
- Managing and measuring work
- Develops a high-performance culture
- Hold people accountable, and rewards performance
- Metrics driven
- Drives for Results
- Exceeds goals and pushes self
- Scales an organization efficiently
- Approachability / Interpersonal Savvy
- Relates to people well, builds relationships, easy to talk to, shows empathy
- Inspires people around them
Chief Technology Officer
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company. The CTO works with Executive Management to grow the company through the use of technological resources. Using an active and practical approach, the CTO will direct all employees in IT and IO departments to attain the company’s strategic goals established in the company’s strategic plan.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you.
- Establishes the company’s technical vision and leads all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
- Ensures technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely.
- Evaluates and implementing new systems and infrastructure.
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide leadership to department heads in a fashion that supports the company’s culture, mission and values.
- Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Acts as a good steward of company resources and ensures control of departmental budgets.
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology.
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Understanding of budgets and businessplanning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinking
- Problemsolving aptitude
- 5+ years’ software engineering and IT experience
- Proven track record of success in leadership positions
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.*
- Previous experience managing remote teams is a plus *
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Overhaul of inhouse web-based CRM*
- Improved usability *
- Development of userfriendly CRM app*
- Increase user engagement by boosting easy of use *
- Development of primary corporate website and scalable website templates for each office location*
- Real estate property search websites directed at customer traffic and lead generation
- Realtor websites designed to project a local presence
- World-class UI and UX to generate best-in-class lead conversion *
- Integration of website and CRM to increase lead conversion with real time client monitoring and engagement
- Development of interactive calendaring solution across all platforms
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
Responsible for providing personal assistance services to the client in accordance with the established service plan to enable the client to function in the home and community Shall perform services as identified on the Service Plan Report to the supervisor any significant changes in client's circumstances or condition Shall report emergency situations to appropriate individuals in accordance with written policies Check for safety measures to be taken on an on-going basis for client and attendant protection Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards. Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!