Waltham Job Description Sample
Executive Chef 1
Sodexo is seeking a Executive Chef 1 for Brandeis University located in Waltham, MA.
There is no other place like Brandeis. As a medium-sized private research university with global reach, we are dedicated to first-rate undergraduate education while making groundbreaking discoveries._Our 235-acre campus is located in the suburbs of Boston, a global hub for higher education and innovation.
Experience in a union environment a plus.
Is this opportunity right for you?
Are you an experienced chef ready to take your career to the next level? At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- manage the daily food production including production planning and controls;
- ensure Sodexo Culinary Standards including recipe compliance and food quality;
- manage food costing, controls and compliance;
- develop menus and manage inventory;
- have high expectations for customer service and quality of food;
- have the ability and willingness to develop and train frontline employees;
- have a passion for food and innovation;
- have knowledge of special diets and allergens; and
- knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) is preferred.
Provides culinary leadership within a small sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution
-Executes the culinary function
-Customer & Client satisfaction
-Manages food & physical safety program.
Supply Chain Specialist III:
Nova Biomedical has an opening in Waltham, MA for a Supply Chain Specialist III. Solicit and evaluate proposals involving complex pricing analysis. Master or equiv + 6mos exp or Bachelor or equiv + 5yrs exp. Send resumes to Nova Biomedical, Attn: Mike Gatti, 200 Prospect Street, Waltham, MA 02454. Must ref job title & code: SCS-VJ.
Casual Theme - Restaurant Manager
We’re In Search Of A Restaurant Manager That Will Always Strive To Meet And Exceed Expectations For Our Guests And Our Team Members On A Daily Basis. Each of our Restaurant Manager Professionals and Team Members play a vital role in our continued transition from a good growing restaurant company, to a restaurant growth company. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Restaurant Manager professionals to make their mark! We are a culture of service held down by solid hospitality and guided by our compass of quality, and paired with our strong moral values of integrity. We opened our first location in the late 1970’s and today we own and operate restaurants from coast to coast, with more locations scheduled to open this year. Our company was recently awarded the coveted Catalyst award by People Report for achieving industry leading results in Management and Hourly Team Member turnover. This is a fantastic career opportunity as a Restaurant Manager in Waltham, MA that you do not want to miss!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing all functions of the restaurant during all shifts. Responsibilities include hiring, managing, supervising and training team members to ensure an unforgettable guest experience. As a Restaurant Manager you will spend more than 50% of your time performing managerial duties and must exercise independent judgment and discretion on matters of conflict in the restaurant. The Restaurant Manager will conduct daily briefings on matters of importance to the team, will manage local restaurant marketing, sales building, and community involvement, and will manage all necessary repair and maintenance issues.
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Paid Vacation
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability
- The Restaurant Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all the qualities that the Restaurant Manager should possess
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Restaurant Manager
- A requirement for the Restaurant Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Manager
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager located in Waltham, MA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our national network consists of 37 regional offices that are driven to meet the needs of the hospitality industry. In addition, Gecko Hospitality offers the largest selection of hospitality jobs, restaurant jobs, hotel jobs, resort jobs and club management jobs online. Our specialized, hospitality-focused team covers all 50 states and Canada with over 80 Franchise Partners and recruiters. Gecko Hospitality was founded on providing the finest restaurant jobs nationwide to the highest performing candidates. More importantly, our Franchise Partners and recruiters began their careers in hospitality and there is no finer training ground for recruiting than real life experience.
At Gecko Hospitality, we are passionate about making sure that every member of our recruiting team is familiar with our philosophies. In the same way that we learn about people when developing relationships and friendships, we want our people to have a sense of Gecko Hospitality's values and insight into our company's "personality." With this insight comes a greater understanding of how values "fit" with Gecko Hospitality's values, why we do things the way we do as well as providing a basis for making decisions that are appropriate to those values. We all play a part in keeping these traditions and philosophies alive.
We want every member of our recruiting team to understand that we are only as good as how well we follow these philosophies on an every day basis. Gecko Hospitality is all about achieving results by being motivated. This motivation to achieve results comes from within. No one can motivate us, nor can we motivate anyone else. As leaders, all that we can do is provide an environment where people motivate themselves to achieve mutually beneficial goals. Along with this philosophy, each team member possesses the following traits for which we are proud: honesty, integrity, desire, determination, listening skills, rapid learning, responding in a timely manner, effective communication skills, thoroughness, empathy, compassion, and most of all we want every team member to have a strong work ethic that motivates them to produce superior results both for our candidates and for our Clients.
At Gecko Hospitality, you certainly have... more choices
Receptionist - Administrative Assistant
Growing CPA firm seeks energetic, enthusiastic individual for receptionist/administrative assistant position. The individual must be highly organized as well as able to prioritize multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines. This person should possess outstanding interpersonal skills when answering the phone and greeting clients, and be able to project the professional image of the firm. The ideal candidate is seeking a long-term position in administrative services. Competitive compensation based on experience, excellent benefits.
· Serve as first point of contact for incoming calls; provide general information to callers, take messages and/or transfer calls to appropriate individuals;
· Arrange in-house meetings and conference calls, book conference rooms, coordinate attendees, all logistics and arrange meal service;
· Greet all incoming clients and visitors (including getting drinks, hanging coats, talking, and assisting clients as needed);
· Distribute incoming fax messages, and assist with outgoing fax transmissions;
· Collect, route and open incoming mail and deliveries as appropriate;
· Monitor team schedules via the Outlook Calendar daily;
· Impeccably maintain the lobby and conference rooms as to make a favorable first impression on visitors;
· Prepares and mails monthly billings, stuff envelopes;
· Types various correspondence, copies, assembles and mails, prepares priority mail, FedEx, etc. Calls delivery vendor, as needed;
· Shares kitchen maintenance;
· Makes miscellaneous purchases for firm (groceries, flowers, etc.);
· Cross-trained as back-up for other Administrative Team members to ensure needs of entire department are met and appropriately distributed across available support;
· Maintain and support office equipment, including printers, scanners, and phones;
· Take initiative to improve team/office/firm procedures.
· High school Diploma
· Good planning and organizational skills
· Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
· Professional demeanor and appearance
· Excellent technical skills and computer proficiency specifically MS Word for Windows
· Minimum three years relevant experience
At Rodman CPAs, we know that great people make a great accounting firm. Our team shares a commitment to understanding our clients business and helping them to achieve strong financial performance and growth. With this in mind, we strive to recruit bright, highly enthusiastic, motivated and well-rounded CPAs, accountants and staff.
Whether you are an entry-level industry professional or an experienced CPA, you will enjoy many workplace benefits including:
Respect and collaboration among partners and staff
A supportive, high performance environment
Direct access to partners
CPE training and education
Mentoring, soft skills training and team-building programs
Commitment to performance management and feedback
Access to leading-edge technology
Tax season meals
Firm-wide business and social events
Newly constructed offices
Convenient cafeteria and state-of-the-art fitness center
We are always looking for talented people who place a high value on learning, collaboration, and commitment to outstanding client service.
Position: Beverage Director
· Manage and oversee entire beverage operation
· Control and manage inventory by identifying customer needs and demands
· Execute inventory control and calculation for weekly/monthly analysis
· Monitors market trends that impact sales
· Forecast sales and plan inventory accordingly
· Communicate and educate staff on current and new offerings
· Continually research vendor possibilities and pricing, evaluates vendor relationships to maximize profitability
· Maximize profitability in all categories, focusing on cost and pricing accordingly
· Have attention to detail and ensure all invoices are accounted for, signed off on and submitted to Accounting
· Oversee and manage bartenders
Compensation: Based on Experience
Dental Assistant Intern
Ever thought of being a dental assistant, but you have no experience!
Our office is seeking motivated individuals with good communication skills and working computer knowledge to train.
Must be able to work evening/Saturday hours.
Area Manager - Janitorial
Area Manager – Job Description – 02-13-17
Are you an experienced building services professional looking to take your talents to a new level? Janitronics Building Services, Inc. is seeking Area Managersin the janitorial services industry to join our dynamic team in the Boston area.
As an Area Manager, you will have responsibility for overseeing the operational aspects and the continued profitability of multiple accounts.
Responsible for supporting selection, development, and retention of employees
- Determine, approve and monitor staffing levels of each property
Provide constructive feedback to staff on a continuous basis at each account
Minimize staff turnover at each client site by communicating and overseeing training programs and by serving as a key employee relations point of contact
- Conduct on-site inspections and ensure each property is consistently maintained
- Escalate client complaints and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
Review weekly site budget performance and enforce recommendations for improvement
Solicits new business and provide quotes for services
Infuse the team with a commitment to safety by practicing safe work habits
Operate with a high level of integrity in all interactions with clients and team members
Monitor and ensure site contractual obligations are being met
Ability to read, write and perform advanced math.
Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally in English and Spanish
- Minimum of 5 years property management/janitorial experience in a leadership role in a janitorial services, property management, or hospitality/housekeeping services company
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications and mobility devices.
- Flexibility to respond to customer needs during non-business hours
- Schedules may be 3:00pm – 11:00pm
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and sometimes under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as a productive member of a team.
We offer competitive compensation via annual salary depending on experience; healthcare benefits; dental Insurance; and 401K savings plan with company contributions. A car allowance, gas reimbursement, and SpeedPass are also offered. Janitronics Building Services is an equal opportunity employer. No faxes or phone calls please. Principal candidates only – no recruiters, agencies, or staffing companies.
Admin / Sales / Financial Assistant
Admin / Sales / Financial Assistant
Small manufacturing business in Waltham, MA seeking an Admin/Sales/Financial Assistant. Full-time salaried position with benefits. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Access and Excel) required. Experience with accounting, sales CRM and UPS software preferred. Minimum 2 years experience.
Azzur Group is seeking an experience Calibration Technician to join our growing team! The calibration technician will work under the Technical Manager conducting in-house and field calibration and certifications.
Responsible for delivery of technical services including instrument calibration, equipment maintenance, cleanroom certification, biosafety cabinet (BSC) certification, and controlled temperature unit (CTU) qualification.
- Critical utilities qualification sampling.
- Process gas sampling – oil, Dewpoint, particulates, viables.
- Environmental monitoring performance qualification (EMPQ)/routine monitoring (RM) – viable/non-viable particulates and surface viables.
- USP water sampling – purified water (PW), water-for- injection (WFI), and clean steam.
- Steam quality (EN285) testing – dryness fractions, superheated steam, non-condensable gases.
- Compilation of turn-over- package (TOP) and/or master-equipment file (MEF) documentation.
- CTU temperature mapping using GE Kaye 2000, GE Kaye AVS, GE Kaye ValProbes, or Sensitech TempTale4s.
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Prior experience working in a cGMP environment.
- Experience working in a high-integrity and disciplined environment.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Willing to travel around the New England region as necessary.
- 3+ years experience
- NSF or ANSI 49 Certification preferred
At Azzur, our greatest strength comes from our people. We have the ability to hire consultants as full time internal employees, providing security and exceptional growth opportunities. They not only have superior technical skills but also adhere to our core values of Putting Others First, Having the Courage to Take Action, Taking Personal Responsibility, and Having fun. Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and clients.
Our Vision: To be the premier choice of clients and talent across our services and products.
Our Mission: To lead the healthcare and life science industries in innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to DeliveryTM.
Administrative Assistant To CEO
Administrative Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer
Do you enjoy meeting the challenges of a fast-paced business? Then come join our rapidly expanding nationwide Recycling organization located at our Corporate office in Waltham, MA. Re-Stream is a Green Logistics company focused on environmental responsibility through recycling.
The ideal candidate will need to have an elevated level of energy to support and ensure the CEO is successful in attaining and managing the Company’s goals and strategy.
Primary responsibility is to provide day to day support to the CEO, this requires anticipating needs and a proactive approach to providing whatever tasks may be needed. The role will include but not limited to the following:
- Prepared and organize calendar, schedules, meetings and travel arrangements.
- Drive special projects and collaborate with other team members to achieve goals.
- Greet visitors and prepare for meetings, including coordinating meals, set-up, and preparation of and distribution of Agenda items.
- Provide general office support with drafting of correspondences, email management, answering phone calls, copying, mailing and overall office support.
- Prepare and manage the timely submission reports.
- Complete special projects and assignments as directed
Requirements for the Candidate
- Work as a team player with employees at all levels
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Exhibit exceptional level of Professionalism and attention to details.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products, and relational contact management software, i.e. Goldmine.
- Strong focus on Customer Service!
- Must be sensitive to working with confidential information for related entities.
Re-Stream offers competitive salaries along with an attractive benefits package which includes health, dental, 401K, paid holidays, and vacation time.
Please send resume to: Careers@Re-Stream.com
Re-Stream takes considerable pride in its commitment to Equal Opportunity Employment
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!