Waltham Job Description Sample
Receptionist - Administrative Assistant
Growing CPA firm seeks energetic, enthusiastic individual for receptionist/administrative assistant position. The individual must be highly organized as well as able to prioritize multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines. This person should possess outstanding interpersonal skills when answering the phone and greeting clients, and be able to project the professional image of the firm. The ideal candidate is seeking a long-term position in administrative services. Competitive compensation based on experience, excellent benefits.
· Serve as first point of contact for incoming calls; provide general information to callers, take messages and/or transfer calls to appropriate individuals;
· Arrange in-house meetings and conference calls, book conference rooms, coordinate attendees, all logistics and arrange meal service;
· Greet all incoming clients and visitors (including getting drinks, hanging coats, talking, and assisting clients as needed);
· Distribute incoming fax messages, and assist with outgoing fax transmissions;
· Collect, route and open incoming mail and deliveries as appropriate;
· Monitor team schedules via the Outlook Calendar daily;
· Impeccably maintain the lobby and conference rooms as to make a favorable first impression on visitors;
· Prepares and mails monthly billings, stuff envelopes;
· Types various correspondence, copies, assembles and mails, prepares priority mail, FedEx, etc. Calls delivery vendor, as needed;
· Shares kitchen maintenance;
· Makes miscellaneous purchases for firm (groceries, flowers, etc.);
· Cross-trained as back-up for other Administrative Team members to ensure needs of entire department are met and appropriately distributed across available support;
· Maintain and support office equipment, including printers, scanners, and phones;
· Take initiative to improve team/office/firm procedures.
· High school Diploma
· Good planning and organizational skills
· Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
· Professional demeanor and appearance
· Excellent technical skills and computer proficiency specifically MS Word for Windows
· Minimum three years relevant experience
At Rodman CPAs, we know that great people make a great accounting firm. Our team shares a commitment to understanding our clients business and helping them to achieve strong financial performance and growth. With this in mind, we strive to recruit bright, highly enthusiastic, motivated and well-rounded CPAs, accountants and staff.
Whether you are an entry-level industry professional or an experienced CPA, you will enjoy many workplace benefits including:
Respect and collaboration among partners and staff
A supportive, high performance environment
Direct access to partners
CPE training and education
Mentoring, soft skills training and team-building programs
Commitment to performance management and feedback
Access to leading-edge technology
Tax season meals
Firm-wide business and social events
Newly constructed offices
Convenient cafeteria and state-of-the-art fitness center
We are always looking for talented people who place a high value on learning, collaboration, and commitment to outstanding client service.
Dental Patient Coordinator
Dental Patient Coordinator sought for a large private dental group practice with locations in Waltham, Lexington, and Needham. We provide a focused, personalized level of care for all our patients, with an emphasis on making the patient experience as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Past dental experience is a plus but not required for the right individual. Responsibilities include greeting patients, answering phones, scheduling appointments, treatment plan coordination, insurance claims and patient billing. Employee must be proficient in using computers.
Flexible hours and 1-2 evenings during the week and 1-2 Saturdays a month required. Generous sign on bonus included after 1 year of employment. Our goal is to maintain and fulfill an excellent working environment for our staff. Benefits include health insurance, 401K, Vacation and Sick Time, Spa Services, Dental discounts for you and your family, and access to Red Sox and Celtics Season Tickets.
Area Manager - Janitorial
Area Manager – Job Description – 02-13-17
Are you an experienced building services professional looking to take your talents to a new level? Janitronics Building Services, Inc. is seeking Area Managersin the janitorial services industry to join our dynamic team in the Boston area.
As an Area Manager, you will have responsibility for overseeing the operational aspects and the continued profitability of multiple accounts.
Responsible for supporting selection, development, and retention of employees
- Determine, approve and monitor staffing levels of each property
Provide constructive feedback to staff on a continuous basis at each account
Minimize staff turnover at each client site by communicating and overseeing training programs and by serving as a key employee relations point of contact
- Conduct on-site inspections and ensure each property is consistently maintained
- Escalate client complaints and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
Review weekly site budget performance and enforce recommendations for improvement
Solicits new business and provide quotes for services
Infuse the team with a commitment to safety by practicing safe work habits
Operate with a high level of integrity in all interactions with clients and team members
Monitor and ensure site contractual obligations are being met
Ability to read, write and perform advanced math.
Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally in English and Spanish
- Minimum of 5 years property management/janitorial experience in a leadership role in a janitorial services, property management, or hospitality/housekeeping services company
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications and mobility devices.
- Flexibility to respond to customer needs during non-business hours
- Schedules may be 3:00pm – 11:00pm
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and sometimes under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as a productive member of a team.
We offer competitive compensation via annual salary depending on experience; healthcare benefits; dental Insurance; and 401K savings plan with company contributions. A car allowance, gas reimbursement, and SpeedPass are also offered. Janitronics Building Services is an equal opportunity employer. No faxes or phone calls please. Principal candidates only – no recruiters, agencies, or staffing companies.
Well established small shop looking for a licensed plumber with leadship qualities, mostly service work in the residential market. Our office and warehouse space is based in Waltham. Must be drug free, orginaized and have pride in your work. Competitive wages, benefits and a retirement plan are offered. The company has been in business for over 25 years with many repeat clients.
Business Development Representative
Business Development Representative
Salary.com provides software and data to organizations who want their compensation strategies to be fair, equitable, and market competitive. We’re recognized by leading industry analysts as having the most innovative software platform in our space, and we grew new business bookings by 34% last year. We value training, continuous feedback, career development, and internal advancement as our keys to success. With this momentum, we are actively expanding our Business Development Representative (BDR) team as we look to meet our growth targets in 2018.
As a BDR here, you will be responsible for identifying and qualifying new business opportunities. You will get support from your fellow BDRs, sales leadership, marketing, and our team of certified compensation professionals. This job presents tremendous opportunity for candidates looking to start their career in sales as it offers high growth potential with more than 40% of our BDRs being promoted last year.
We want to train you so that you’re not only prepared for your BDR responsibilities, but you’re also ready to move into to your next career opportunity with us. We are committed to cultivating our future leaders and have built our BDR program for you to achieve multiple levels of promotion with increasing responsibilities and compensation.
What Salary.com BDRs do:
· Conduct phone, email, and social media activities to potential prospects
· Use sales intelligence tools to identify new companies and individuals
· Qualify marketing generated leads to fully understand prospects’ needs
· Design and execute territory plans with their respective Account Executive (AE)
· Grow and expand their knowledge of the compensation management space
· Actively participate in team meetings and weekly trainings
What qualifications Salary.com BDRs have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- A willingness to implement feedback and coaching to improve conversion rates
- The ability to multi-task while working in fast-paced environment
- Above average organizational and time-management skills
- An optimistic outlook and a great sense of humor
- A desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
What Perks Salary.com BDRs receive:
· Medical, dental, and vision coverage
· Company outings
· Monthly sales contests
· 4 weeks paid vacation
· 10 paid holidays
· Cell phone reimbursement
· 401k with generous company match
· Base salary and uncapped commission compensation structure
· Free snacks, coffee (iced too!), and beer & wine
Continuous training on product, industry and selling
Salary.com is the leading compensation data and analytics company with the best product in the space ... and that’s not just us talking. Our fantastic user experience and platform won the highest award in the industry for technical innovation in 2017. We provide the information and tools that help all companies pay fairly to drive employee engagement and organizational success. 100 of our 175 worldwide employees are in the Waltham office, where this position resides. You will be surrounded by motivated professionals and an experienced executive team in a bright and modern open floor plan office, built for collaboration and community throughout the workday.
Come in and spend some time with us. We are looking for individuals who want to jump start their Compensation careers, who have excellent communication skills, and who are well organized and able to multi-task, and who want to crush goals.
As an Account Manager in our Business Management Training program you will learn about our client’s products and services and how to effectively communicate and sell to our customers with integrity, to solve their unmet needs. (This is an entry level position no experience is necessary; full training is provided).
Compensation, benefits, and perks:
- Hourly pay (paid training provided)
- Uncapped commissions
- Competitive bonuses and incentives
- Partial cell phone reimbursement
- Onsite fitness center
- On-going training
- Opportunities to grow into a managing partner role
- Travel benefits
- Networking opportunities
- Fun team activities and outings
- Competitive team environment
- Direct interaction with potential customers (by appointment or in corporate retail location - NO residential or cold calling)
- Selling specific client products/services and promoting brand-awareness
- Identifying customer needs and demonstrating product/service options
- Qualifying customers for service promotions
- Managing service upgrades or changes for new and existing customer accounts
- Resolving problematic situations and customer follow-up calls
- Plan and execute new marketing strategies to meet client needs
- Learn to lead and develop a team of 5 to 10 individuals
- Conduct leadership and training workshops
- Analyze campaign development and performance
- Provide feedback and mentorship for other business partners
- Assist with interviewing, recruiting, and hiring
NOW accepting applications for Full Time Only. Apply now for immediate consideration!
45 Dan Road, Suite 8 Canton, MA 02021
Contact: (774) 371-0161
Available Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
Contract IT Recruiter needed for 6 plus months located in Waltham, MA (onsite)4-5 years of IT recruiting experience
Job Purpose: Responsible for executing the Workforce Plan, recruitment strategies and full life cycle recruitment process, across the designated jurisdictional region, in order to recruit high caliber talent to meet the staffing requirements of the business functions via internal and external applicants • Identify and source candidates through internal and external channels ensuring positions are filled with high caliber individuals. • Work collaboratively with Resource Planning to understand the resourcing needs of the business, execute the Workforce Plan and to ensure candidates meet business needs. • Influence and drive the implementation of talent acquisition plans and strategies, assuring a qualified, diverse pool of candidates to fill open positions as well as talent gaps identified through the succession planning process. • Develop strong relationships and work collaboratively with the designated jurisdiction to develop candidate pools to enable successful resourcing. • Secure appropriate involvement of cleints leaders within the business to achieve recruitment outcomes. • Creates and maintains a “ready now” candidate pool through such means as continuous review of resumes, cold calling recommended external candidates, and career fairs. • Conducts initial screenings to provide a high quality shortlist of candidates to hiring managers. • Maintain and monitor applicant tracking systems in order to keep applicant data up to date. • Ensure that the brand is at the forefront of all recruiting activities. Knowledge & Experience
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required; preferably an advanced degree and/or study in Human Resources • Proven ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization and with external clients. • Substantial knowledge of Human Resources disciplines, as well as a clear understanding of company's goals. • Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn the various businesses and incorporate that understanding into the development of effective sourcing strategies. * • Energetic and enthusiastic ambassador of the clients brand. Strong communication, interpersonal, and client management skills. • Strong analytical, project management, and organizational skills. • Working knowledge of current government/legal requirements related to employment.* • Ability to work collaboratively, think strategically and identify creative solutions • Ability to multi-task; be flexible and manage changing priorities effectively. • Proficient computer skills with MS, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Applicant Tracking Systems and ability to utilize HRIS system; PeopleSoft experience preferred. Capability
• Demonstrates the ability to identify and establishes the facts and solutions by researching and analyzing various sourcing channels, asking probing questions and challenging initial responses from different sources in order to seek relevant information • Ability to adapt approach and consider what is important to the audience by tailoring message accordingly in order to source talent and promote the cleints brand • Actively builds and maintains a network of relationships internally and externally • Promotes team effectiveness by soliciting input from team members, communicating expectations of the team and delegating responsibilities while providing support and structure.
We are looking for a Dental Receptionist to join our
High-End Dental Practice.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of dental software programs
- Answering calls and helping patients schedule appointments
- Must be able to assist and assess patients needs regarding treatment
- Must have previous experience in a Dental Office
- Must be a dedicated team player
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multitask
- Must have reliable transportation (MBTA/Bus line accessible)
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- Medical Insurance
Compensation is based on experience
Hvac Licensed Install Technician
A Massachusetts Refrigeration license is required. Other state Refrigeration licenses and Pipe Fitter license preferred but not required. This position requires someone who has experience in supervising and providing leader ship to field mechanics. This position will require efficient time management skills enabling the employee to perform all required tasks in the field while, additionally handling assigned supervisory office duties.
Why work for us:
- Medical & Dental Plans
- Flexible Spending (Medical & Dental)
- Life Insurance
- Employee Contributing 401(k)
- Paid Vaction
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Days
- Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Experience and understanding of the installation of the following types of Cooling Systems * Refrigeration air-cooled systems * Chilled Water Cooled Systems * Glycol Cooled Systems
- The capability and knowledge for the installation of Data Center Mechanical Cooling Equipment as listed. * Liebert Equipment* A.P.C. Equipment * Carrier Equipment * Trane Equipment
- Experience working in Data Center and Telecommunication Field. * Good Refrigerant piping skills and practices * Piping Skills * Brazing Skills * Refrigerant Recovery Skills * Standard refrigerant installation and equipment start up procedures.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Low Voltage Control Wiring for Equipment.
- Capability of reading and understanding Electrical Schematics.
- Capability to troubleshoot cooling equipment during start up located and resolve mechanical or Control issues that may occur during the initial Start up of Equipment.
- Ability and installation of different types of mechanical piping systems. * Mechanical Grooved Piping Systems * Soldered Copper Piping Systems * Pro-Press Style Copper Systems * Brazed Copper Piping Systems
- Experience in managing mechanical projects and day to day work of field mechanics. * Experience with manpower control * Experience with front loading materials for projects * Good Customer Communication Skills
- Requisition and control of tolls and stock needed for Mechanical Construction Projects.
- Perform Site evaluations whenever possible.
- Project visits to evaluate ongoing mechanical projects for progress report.
- Attend project meetings with Mechanical Construction Manager and all staff involved with projects to give update reports on projects status.
- Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid drivers' license, clean driving record and successfully pass background check and drug test.
EEC is an equal opportunity employer that offers an attractive benefits package including medical and dental coverage, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, as well as company paid holidays, sick and vacation time.
We are seeking a Security Officer to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
Recognized for world-class customer service, leading-edge technology, and an enterprise approach to risk management, USA offers optimized security solutions to meet specific customer needs. USA is committed to building quality security and risk management programs that are Safe. Secure. Friendly.
USA's investment in a culture of excellence is reflected not only by BEST Awards from the Association for Talent Development, consistent ranking on the Training magazine Top 125, and technology-driven quality management system but also by the award-winning customer service delivered by the company's leadership team and security officers on a daily basis.
USA employs over 50,000 security professionals with diverse expertise and insight, ranging from entry-level security officers to some of the industry's best talent, from law enforcement, military and corporate security backgrounds.
We raised the bar for quality management with the help of a patented suite of integrated technologies that drive quality and accountability in our security service delivery processes. Cutting-edge technology is behind many of our proudest achievements, including top security company ranking for training, recognition for world-class customer service and technology-driven quality management system.
Today, U.S. Security Associates serves 5,300 clients in a wide range of markets and environments. We provide local responsiveness, national security services, and global consulting and investigations, wherever clients need Safe. Secure. Friendly. US Security Associates will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!