Walton Job Description Sample
Company Driver Opportunities Available$60,091 Average Yearly Pay + Bonuses
Company Driver Opportunities Available:
$60,091 Average Yearly Pay + Bonuses
$450 quarterly safety bonuses
95% of drivers are home weekly or more
80% of drivers are on dedicated routes
Finishing Program for Student Drivers
24/7 breakdown and operations support
Free truck-to-truck calls
Passenger rider program
Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance
Anytime Fitness discounts
First year of GPS mapping provided
XM Satellite service provided
Tuition reimbursement (student drivers)
$60,091 average yearly pay, plus bonuses
Paid Holidays & Paid Vacation
Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
Basic Retirement Options
$1000 Minimum Weekly Pay - for Open Board Drivers
$15 per hour detention pay
Reimbursement for Hazmat endorsement plus round-trip mileage
Student Driver Finishing Program
$600/week pay when in training
$1,000/wk minimum eligible right after training
No more than 3 moving violations/critical or preventable accidents/favorable CSA score
Ability to obtain a hazmat endorsement
Independent Contractors allow our company to continue to grow by providing needed power to meet our customer's needs that our company could not do alone.
$2,000 Escrow Funded by Crum
Settlements are Paid Weekly
100% Pass Through of Fuel Surcharge
Average IC Earnings- $1.10/mile ALL MILES + $.40 Fuel Surcharge= $1.50 TOTAL ALL MILES
No Cost Financing for Truck Base Plates
Toll Pass Modules Provided
Layover & Detention Pay
Discounted Maintenance Service Available
Fuel Discounts & Fuel Efficient Smartway Certified Trailers
Driver must be 23 years of age
Must have a CDL A
No more than 3 moving violations/critical or preventable accidents/Favorable CSA Score
Ability to obtain a hazmat endorsement
Crum Trucking is a transportation company with a modern logistics focus. Our company is family owned, built on honesty, and trust through our employees to our customers. We provide each driver with the training and support needed to grow professionally and personally.
Cdl-A OTR Company Truck Driver Teams
Company Team CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Summitt - Starting pay .60cpm!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $86k plus per driver annually to start
Earn .60 cpm split with ½ cent increase per driver every 6 months (Jan 1st & July 1st)
Pay for all miles the team runs
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
Average 5,000-6,500 miles/week
Home every 7-14 days or more
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401K
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Cdl-A Flatbed Driver- Dedicated Runs
Class A CDL Flatbed Driver Jobs
We know that home time and great pay are important to drivers. Dedicated Services offers CDL truck driving routes with guaranteed home time, competitive pay and the most miles per truck in the industry.
Associated topics: cdl a company, choferes clase a, class a truck, company driving needed, dedicated truck driving, otr company, over the road company, regional driver route, regional driving, time at home
CDL Truck Driver
Midwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Class B Driver
Daniels Health is a well-established healthcare company, whose vision is to "Make Healthcare Safer" through the reduction of needle-stick injuries and cross-contamination throughout healthcare facilities. Here are a few reasons to join our team:
- Competitive Pay and Benefits (401k, Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Local Routes with
Daily Home Time
- Properly prepare and maintain vehicle by requesting maintenance if needed, performing daily cleaning
- Performing safety and quality checks before and after delivery
- Prepare truck for operation by inspecting general condition; checking fluid levels and tire pressure; obtaining or scheduling required repairs; validating adherance to road ability standards
- Serves customers by understanding and resolving or forwarding complaints; adjusting orders as necessary
- Maintains safer operation and clean appearance by complying with operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations; cleans truck exterior and interior
- Maintain driving records by obtaining receipt acknowledgments, recording tracking information, completing driver’s log and completing truck performance forms
- Comply with all federal, state, and local environmental health and safety regulations and company policies
- Must possess a valid Class A/B driver’s license and must possess or obtain a valid DOT medical certificate
- 6+ months of verifiable, relatable behind the wheel commercial driving experience (within the last 12 months)
- Clean DMV record; must be provided prior to offer
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Pass a driver's road test or equivalent
- Occasionally lifting, pushing pulling weights of 60 pounds or more
- Occasionally bending, twisting, and turning while lifting weights 60 lbs or more
- Ability to recognize colors (red, green and amber) of traffic signals
- Has hearing to perceive a forced whisper
If you are interested in learning more about our company, please visit our webiste or LinkedIn page:
The Daniels Group, currently have interests in seven countries with its Head Office located in Australia. The Daniels group consists of a number of companies, joint ventures and trusts.
Daniels is committed to developing the safest, most environmentally friendly products and services available in order to make healthcare safer for workers and patients around the world, and to reduce risk and exposure for healthcare organizations to infection and legal risk.
This position will be a combination of long-haul driving once or twice a month and plant work 85% of the time. Drivers oversee service delivery of Daniels Health. containers which are used to transport medical waste between our associated health facilities and medical waste disposal plants. Production Associates are responsible for operating all the processes within the plant and the computer control system for the plant.
Truck Driver CDL A - Local | Walton, KY - Ec054db6
Walton, KY CDL A Truck Driver Positions Available
- $20.00 Per Hour Plus Benefits & Home Daily
- Start Time Approximately 4:00 A.M. or 5:00 A.M.
- Average 12 Hours Per Shift
- Overtime Paid After 40 Hours
- Unloading Mostly With A Pallet Jack
APPLY NOW or CALL 513-348-1753 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle and the reliable delivery of our clients’ products.
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you’ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won’t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Keywords: tractor trailer driver, commercial driver, Class A cdl driver, professional driver CDL-A Driver, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, Class B cdl driver, professional driver CDL-B Driver, CDL B Truck Driver, Class B CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver.*CB5580
CDL A Company Drivers
Company DriversTop reasons to join our team:2000-3000 miles per week (more miles available)
Excellent Benefit Package (Health, Life, 401K, Vacation & Holiday Pay)
Weekly Safety Bonus
Monthly Mileage Bonus
Semi-Annual Safety Bonus
New Equipment w/Qualcomm Communication units & 24 hour dispatch
Extra Stop Pay, Layover Pay and Detention Pay after 2 hours
Saturday & Sunday delivery bonus pay
No touch freight
Paid weekly – Direct Deposit
Weekly Log Bonus Program
Violation Free Inspection Bonus Program
Sign-on Bonus and Referral Bonus Program
Our Drivers pick their home time
Owner OperatorsTop reasons to join our team:Fuel Card Program
2000-3000 miles per week (more miles available)
Paid Weekly / Direct Deposit
Qualcomm Communication System units & 24 hour dispatch
Extra Stop Pay, Detention Pay and Layover Pay
No touch freight
Must be 23 years of age
Must have a valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL)
No major violations within the past 3 years
Must meet U.S. D.O.T. regulations for physical - by our Physician
Must pass Drug Screening
Would like 1 year or more verifiable OTR experience
Road Test by a qualified Holiday Express Corporation employee
Full-Time Warehouse Associate Needed
Snider-Blake is seeking Full-time warehouse associates. 1st and 2nd shifts available! Great Pay!! Safe and Fun work environment!
Description of position:
- uses voice pick equipment to pick product
- puts product in correct bins for shipping
- packing product to be shipped to the customer
- places the correct labeling on all packages
If interested stop by our Snider-Blake office or give us a call!
8414 US 42
Food Store Delivery (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Employer shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Employer and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber, or Postmates. Shopping with Employer is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Employer is committed to diversity in its workforce. Employer is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Lyft Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!