Warrenville Job Description Sample
The Cargo Claims Specialist will have current knowledge and experience with the carrier claims process, while providing a high level of support to our safety and operations departments. Knowledge of accident claims and insurance is desired but not required.
This individual will work closely with our drivers, operations department, brokers, and our customers to maintain a high level of communication on the status of the claim as it processes through to completion.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
Evaluate when and if a freight claim or inspection required for all shipments. If a claim is required the claim and research process will be managed until completion.
Serve as the point of contact for cargo, accident and insurance claims that occur.
Collection and coordination of all supporting documentation required to properly file a claim in accordance to the Carriers standards.
Aggressively file and manage freight claims, inspections and accidents in a timely manner utilizing all available resources.
Minimize the financial impact to the Company in providing solutions to freight damage and accidents that are most cost effective while achieving Customer Satisfaction.
Coordinate the investigation of accidents involving our Drivers by obtaining statements and reports from our Drivers, law enforcement and insurance companies.
Monitor the Company's insurance coverages, certificates and ensure all vehicles and equipment are properly insured and coverages are effective and current.
Communicate to Management on the carrier performance on claims by preparing weekly and/or monthly transportation reports with metrics on rate of loss/damage occurrence, value of loss/damage, rate of claim recovery occurrence and value of claim recovery amount.
Provide support/backup to other members of the Safety, Operations and Management team.
Prioritize activities to ensure work is completed accurately and on time.
Competencies, Skills and Abilities
Strong attention to detail
Ability to type 50+ wpm
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively with others
Ability to multi-task at a high level
Ability to manage a heavy, redundant volume workload with tight deadlines
Strong organizational skills
Strong sense of ownership
Excellent customer service attitude
Strong analytical skills
Excellent math skills
Intermediate level of knowledge and experience with MS Office Suite
Ability to take initiative
Conduct oneself in a professional manner that fosters positive relationships with internal (company personnel) and external (vendors, customers) customers
Special Education Teacher
Camelot Education, a leader in providing special education services, is seeking creative, dedicated, and compassionate individuals to join our team at our Naperville, Illinois campus. This program serves students K-22 years with diverse learning needs, including those with SED/LD/BD. We are currently recruiting Special Education Teachers. Students are supported by a team of professionals that include School Administrators, Teachers, Teaching Assistants, School Therapists and Related Service Providers, such as OT and SLP.
The Special Education Teacher plans and provides for appropriate learning experiences for students with disabilities. The teacher provides academic instruction in a self-contained classroom setting and is responsible for the overall management of the classroom. The teacher will work as part of an interdisciplinary team ensuring that a student's IEP goals are being met. This position is for a High School classroom that serves students with multiple disabilities.
If you are dedicated to helping extraordinary students achieve success academically, behaviorally and socially please consider applying.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
· Current Illinois Teacher Certification with Special Education LBS1 Endorsement
· Experience working with children and adolescents
· Experience working with high school aged students preferred
· Experience working with at-risk youth preferred
· Proven ability and working knowledge with Microsoft software applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Camelot offers a complete benefit package including:
· Short Term Disability
· Life Insurance (including a company paid policy)
· Company paid Long Term Disability
· Accident and Critical Illness Coverage
· Vacation Leave & Paid Sick Time
· Up to 46 days of Paid Holidays
Camelot Education is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit www.cameloteducation.org for a list of all of our open positions.
Please apply at: http://atsod.com/j/s.cfm/GGL
District Sales Manager - Agricultural Sales
Our philosophy: Concept Ag brings a new innovative philosophy to commercial agriculture.
Our customers achieve their goals while increasing their soil health for the next crop and future
• Concept Ag is a leading source of innovative agricultural fertility
• products. Bringing new technology to commercial agriculture fertilizers, Concept Ag Soil
• Plant Nutrition Program is revolutionizing farming. We are currently looking for progressive
• people to set up distribution, direct sales, marketing, and research for our product line and
• fertility program all across North America and the world.
• District Sales Managers will promote Concept Ag products and
• implement our fertility program. Responsibilities include establishing goals, creating customer
• plans, working with local growers to conduct yield tests and comparisons, and utilizing advanced
• technology to better serve customer needs. District Sales Managers have an assigned area of
• responsibility and are expected to serve Concept Ag’s current customers and gain new business
• by working with prospects.
Competencies and Experience Desired:
• Qualified candidates should have an interest in
• agriculture and the desire to help educate local growers of the benefits of Concept Ag products
• and program. Strong relationship building skills, sales skills, ability to learn, and strong work
• ethic are required. Candidates with a college degree, farming background, sales experience,
• and/or business planning and development experience will be strongly considered.
Compensation and benefits:
Full time salary plus commission, 401k, Profit sharing, Medical
Insurance, and a company truck.
Our goal at Concept Ag Soil & Plant Nutrition is to bring new and innovative soil and plant health options to your farm. We are a leading source of innovative fertility concepts in agriculture. The Concept Ag Soil & Plant Nutrition Program is revolutionizing farming by bringing new technology to commercial agriculture fertilizers.
Inside Sales Representative
We are seeking an Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative to join our team! Inside Sales Representatives will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
Allstate Inside Sales Producers enjoy an aggressive compensation plan, including competitive base salary + commission+ bonuses.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and provide excellent customer service
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms a plus
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Can-do, positive attitudes
Various Allstate Insurance Agencies are seeking to fill positions, including locations in and near Naperville, Westmont, Wheaton, Aurora and North Aurora.
Life Insurance Regional Sales Manager
Are you tired of watching others get the promotion? Stop waiting on someone to retire, quit, or die so you can move up the ladder. Take control of your career and become the leader that you know you can be by stepping into a management role with a Company that has everything you need to succeed.
That Company is Senior Life Insurance Company. The career path, begin as a Regional Manager. We specialize in selling whole life insurance products to senior citizens. Our founders started off as agents just like you. They have developed a proven system that will provide you with an opportunity to thrive and earn an incredible income, while helping people and changing lives.
What makes us different:
- Our platform is automated
- Your entire business can be managed with our new SLICE App for iPhone or iPad
- Never walk away from a sale
- We have a complete product portfolio
- Health Benefits for you and your family
- Performance based – the higher your production, the less you pay
- No restrictions or territories on where you can grow your business
- Build and grow the distribution in your market/region
- Work with teammates; provide guidance, support, and leadership
- Work to hit sales goals
- Must have or be willing to obtain an active Life Insurance License
- Must be motivated with a positive attitude and mindset
- A will to win
- This is a career that can take you on incredible trips. We have annual incentive trips around the world, as well as quarterly meetings in major cities across the United States with guest speakers and information that can help take you to the next level
- Earn overrides, lifetime renewals, and incredible incentives
- The income is as big as you want it to be
- This is an opportunity with an unlimited earning potential. We have success stories and testimonials of individuals who started with us and were earning over $50,000 per month in 36 short months!
As an independent contractor, you will have the freedom and flexibility to build your own business, manage your team, time, and resources; while watching your business grow. Whatever your goals are with leadership, we can help you get there. This is an incredible opportunity and we are looking for the right individuals to take advantage of it.
Vince Lombardi, one of the greatest coaches of all time was quoted saying, “Winners never quit, and quitters never win.” We are looking for winners!
Customer Account Representative
Customer Account Representative
Next Consultants, Inc. is currently seeking to hire motivated and excited individuals that stand out as a part of our Account Representative team. We will then train those sales (with 100% full training / paid training) reps into our Account Managers. We need more people to meet the demands of our clients for this year! Next Consultants, Inc. is located in the Chicago area. Sales experience or account management is a plus but is not required. We have a solid training program.
"Hire for passion and intensity; there is training for everything else."Nolan Bushnell
- Understand customer needs as well as deliver effective solutions to meet customer needs
- Develop and manage relationships with clients, agencies and advertisers
- Understand current sales and marketing trends and the needs of our clients
- Involves one on one sales interaction with customers
What you can expect:
- A team oriented environment
- Networking and learning retreats nationally and internationally each year
- Public speaking practice in small and large groups
- Sales and marketing skills
- You’re not micro-managed
- Full hands-on training in sales and marketing
- Learn how to develop and enhance your leadership ability
Next Consultants Inc is a sales and marketing firm in the greater Chicago area. We focus on new account acquisitions and brand recognition by providing a hands-on, relationship-based approach. Because of this, Next Consultants, Inc is able to bring our clients life-long customers with increased name-brand awareness and high levels of customer service.
To be a part of the Next Consultants team you must:
- You must have a student mentality – to grow you must learn new skills
- You must have an outgoing personality – we talk to people on a daily basis
- You must have high integrity – we have a zero tolerance for a lack of integrity
- You must be reliable and dependable – work ethic is vital
- You must have a college degree BA/BS or 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- You must be passionate about growth, development, and people, period.
Next Consultants, Inc. is a dynamic marketing and sales firm servicing the Chicago, IL area. We're fun, we're innovative, and we're growing!
WHAT WE DO
We specialize in customer acquisition and retention for multi-billion dollar companies in the telecommunication, fiber optic, and entertainment industries.
HOW WE DO IT
Next Consultants Inc produces consistent results for our clients while promoting a cohesive team environment that allows for both personal and professional development.
Labor & Delivery Travel Nurse (Rn)- Alton; Job ID: Jo02580212
QUICK FACTS: Unit: Labor & Delivery / Location: Alton, IL / Shift: Nights / Est. Bring Home Per Week: 0.0000 / Duration: 13 / Start Date: ASAP / Hours Per Week: 36Next Travel Nursing is seeking an experienced Labor & Delivery RN for a travel nursing assignment in Alton, IL. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of current Labor & Delivery nursing experience. Requirements of the Traveling Labor & Delivery RN * Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN preferred
Minimum 2 years Labor & Delivery experience
Current IL state licensure * BCLS required * ACLS preferred
Other credentials may be required by our client facility Additional Assignment Information
Number of openings: 1 * Shift: Nights
Estimated start date: ASAP * Assignment length: 13 * Hours per week: 36
Integration / EAI Developer - Full-Time (Chicago Western Suburbs)
Our client is seeking an EAI / Integration Developer to build and support mission critical integrations that drive efficiency across a large and diverse enterprise utilizing the IBM WebSphere toolsets. The EAI / Integration Developer will be involved in all phases of the full systems life cycle, and be responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting various integrations.
- Analysis/Design: Analyzes moderately complex business requirements and creates a design that maximizes tool potential while ensuring long-term supportability.
- Coding: Develops/maintains code utilizing structured programming techniques. Provides thorough internal program documentation. Applies Object-Oriented-Programming (OOP) principles to design and development efforts in an effort to re-use existing code. Conducts and participates in code walkthroughs.
- Testing: Develops system integration test plans and coordinates system/integration testing. Assists with Quality Assurance (QA) testing teams.
- Communication: Provides input to peers, management and customers for recommendations and alternate solutions and/or improvements. Conveys and insures understanding of technical strategies and vision to project participants. Conveys problems/solutions and updates project status to their peers, customers and management.
- Documentation: Prepares design documentation.
- Planning/Process Management: Prepares sound time estimates for all phases of technical design projects. Functions as technical resource on projects throughout full project lifecycle.
- Production Support: As part of an on-call rotation schedule, will need to investigate incidents and follow escalation processes. Some evenings and weekends will be required.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- This is a full-time position that is being filled immediately
- Candidates must be able available to interview ASAP and start with 2-3 weeks of interviewing.
- Candidates will be expected to hit the ground running with critical, dynamic client projects.
- Anticipated work week is 40 hours per week with a vast majority of the time being at our client's site (i.e. minimal or no remote work), due to the communicative nature of the role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or technical major is required.
- 3+ years of IT development experience.
- 1+ years of experience with EAI and/or integration technologies, preferably WPS (IBM WebSphere Process Server) or WESB (WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus).
- Prefer experience with IID (IBM Integration Designer) or WID (WebSphere Integration Developer) in developing mediation modules target to run on WESB, WPS or BPM (IBM Business Process Management) versions 7.x/8.x.
- Experience with configuring WebSphere Adapters desirable.
- Have a very good understanding of information/data management concepts.
- Must be able to effectively analyze and solve non-routine work related problems.
- Requires very good communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear and concise manner by using language that is easy for others to understand. Must be able to proactively listen to others to understand issues and situations. Must be able to clearly articulate business needs to both internal and external customers.
- Must be able to demonstrate a very good understanding of the information technology environment/infrastructure utilized for the job and be able to identify and resolve moderately complex challenges associated with the work. Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of current trends in information technology best practices and standards and how to apply this understanding to work projects and processes.
- Prior experience with post go-live activities such as handling production incidents, troubleshooting and escalation procedures a plus.
Office Coordinator And Sales/Marketing Assistant
Answer central telephone system and direct calls appropriately
Manage CEO's calendar
Manage incoming and outgoing mails
Support Sales and Marketing activities
Provide clerical and administrative support to management as required
Marketing Assistant (Retail Division)
Marketing- Customer Service- Client Relations- Consumer Products- Retail Division
The Marketing Assistant works on-site at our marketing & promotional events and provides support to the team at our corporate headquarters. We specialize in customer retention and customer acquisitions for our clientele. Our clients span across a wide variety of industries, health and wellness, beauty and cosmetics, gourmet food and entertainment.
In this entry level role, the Marketing Assistant will use their eagerness to learn and natural enthusiasm to assist the on-site marketing team with all tasks involved in developing and executing the company's overall marketing plan.
• Execute merchandising plans and operational functions to company standards
• Participate in product/service knowledge training provided to on-site event teams on behalf of management
• Execute merchandise presentation directives and standards to sales team members
• Assist customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/services at on-site events
• Gain knowledge of marketing and branding strategy of all new clients the company acquires. Apply knowledge of the product and brand to develop customized marketing strategies for client on-site events
• Ensure highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
• Build knowledge of the marketing systems implemented at each on-site event
• Assist the event manager with any day to day administrative support as requires
In this role you will be the face of our company and we expect the highest level of professionalism possible. A Self-motivated team player you may be just the person we are looking for. Team Work, Dependability, Apparent Motivation and Ethics are an integral part of all positions
-Leadership experience including the ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
-Strong problem solving skills with an understanding of the impact that the Client Services team has on the company
-Demonstrates initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
-Utilize clear verbal and written communications skills
-Suggest process improvements with continued attention to client and control guidelines
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!