Wasco Job Description Sample
Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN
A correctional facility is in dire need of a Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN
ASAP Start Date
12 Months experience
- Examining and recording the changes in the clinical conditions of the patients.
- Taking specimens like blood, urine, sputum, etc.
- Administering the oral and intravenous medications.
- Taking care of ostomy.
- Changing wound dressings.
- At the time of emergency, they perform CPR.
Founded by Registered Nurses, Nightingale's List, LLC understands the demanding role nurses play in patient care. We provide employees with flexible working opportunities, striving to create a pleasant and beneficial relationship between nurses, healthcare providers and patients. It is our mission to narrow the gap of limited care provision by seamlessly integrating nursing staff with the demands of healthcare providers dependent on their skills.
Merchant Sales Agents
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
Lifetime Vested Residuals and Commission
Lifetime Vested Residual potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month
Here’s what we need from you:
-A proven track record getting to decision makers
-A proven track record selling to merchants
-The desire to build a lifetime vested residual income
-The desire to get paid every day-forever
-The desire to get involved with a proven company with a proven service
-A desire to make over $200,000 per year within 3 years
-A desire to work independently but loves to be a part of a team
RN - Correctional Facility
RN Starting pay $40.00 an hour
Currently looking for Registered Nurses in Soledad, CA area to fill openings in correctional facilities. Interested candidates should have a 1+ years of RN experience and possess a current and valid California RN license.
Benefits of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Competitive Pay
- Sick pay, Holiday Pay and Overtime
- Clinical Setting Work Environment
- Contractual and renewable
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Specialty Services: In addition to the above requirements, Temporary/Relief RNs that are requested to work in a specialized area such as Specialty Services, Emergency Department, Inpatient Care and Obstetrics shall also have at least one (1) year of experience within the last three (3) years providing patient care within that setting and possess any required certificates. Clinical competencies must be current and provided to the Institution/Facility prior to the Temporary/Relief RNs being assigned.
Requirements of the Registered Nurses (RN)
- 1+ Years of RN Experience within the last 3 years
- Current and valid California RN License
- BLS from American Heart Association required
- Must be flexible with the schedule and able to cover all days, all shifts
Compensation for Registered Nurse (RN)
The starting hourly pay for this position is $40.00
Job Type: Contract : Contract
We at Legacy Personnel understands the importance of quality healthcare professionals and that's why our experienced recruiting team are here to recruits and to provide quality candidates to our clients.
We are committed to providing quality customer service; our healthcare team has been in the industry since 1995 providing our clients with excellent customer service and superior staffing needs. Our medical professionals undergo 100% background checks, dependable, reliable and sensitive to your needs, to ensure our client safety and services they deserved. Our experienced customer service representative is available to answer your staffing needs at our toll-free number below.
Call Us Today: (877)850-5132
Our Mission Statement
To provide our client with solutions in their staffing needs assuring them quality and excellent service. Through our services, we focus on comfort, quality, and safety to our clients. Our service enables your needs to fulfill each day to the fullest. You can count on us, wherever you are whenever you need.
As a client or candidate, you have the right to expect above standard, our reputation rests on the expertise of our staff and our superior level of service.
Our knowledgeable staff allows us to adapt our services to the need of our valued medical professionals and clients, our quality service speak for themselves
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
After 5pm on-call
Saturday/Sunday- on call
Licensed Clinical Social Worker Lcsw
We have great opportunities for Licensed Clinical Social Workers available at a Correctional in Wasco, CA . Candidates must have at least one year experience.
For more job opportunities please visit our website hsp-inc.com and submit your Resume and we will contact you as soon as possible
The pay Rate is as follows:
- $46/hour for an independent contractor (1099) with workers comp
- $36.50/hour for an employee
- Travel stipends are available for candidates that reside at least 50 miles away from the facility.
- 401K after one year
- Located in Wasco, CA
- In order to be Consider you must be licensed by the state of California
- Candidates must have at least one year experience
If you are interested in this job opportunity. Please be prepare to submit the following documents
If you are not interested in this job opportunity but know someone that might be, please feel free to referred them, we offer a 200 dollar referral for each candidate that is referred and works for at least one week.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Glempiris Staffing, INC. is currently seeking experienced Licensed Clinical Social Workers for our California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) facilities located in Wasco, CA.
All Licensed Clinical Social Workers assigned to CDCR must meet the requirements below:
At least one (1) continuous year of experience within the last three (3) years.
(Internships/Externships will not count towards experience)
The required licenses, permits and/or certifications.
Under direct supervision, LCSW shall provide services which include, but are not limited to:
Working closely with a supervisor on complex cases.
Providing information (i.e. appointment documentation, no-shows, etc.) to support staff for data entry.
Comprehending and adhering to CA and CDCR law, regulations, policies and procedures regarding the patient’s confidentiality, written and electronic medical record documentation and the release of patient records.
Lynette Luciano, Staffing Recruiter
Glempiris Staffing, Inc.
Truck Driver Trainee - Get Your Cdl-A
Call for details! 866-810-6543
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-364-1923
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase after 3 Months! Now 30 cents per mile!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-810-6543
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Team Drivers
We Roll Out the Red Carpet for Team Drivers!
If you're part of a truck driving team that isn't earning at least $12,000 per month, you owe it to yourself and your best driving buddy to give Total Transportation of Mississippi a call! Our teams easily earn between $150K-$180K per year. Teams average 5,500 miles per week, and many of them are still able to get home on the weekends.
Our pay package for TEAM DRIVERS is unbeatable! See for yourself....
- $7,500 Sign-On Bonus• Starting pay is 52¢ per mile depending on experience & endorsements; 58¢ per mile with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements• 2¢ per mile pay increase every year with NO PAY CAP!• Safety Bonus for all miles for running over 19,000 miles per month
And here's the really good part....
If your team meets the following criteria:
Drives 19,000 Miles or More During the Month (very easy to do!!)
Has No Driver-Controllable DOT Inspection Violations
Has No Driver-Controllable CSA Violations
Has No Preventable Accidents
Has No Traffic Citations
Maintains Satisfactory Logs
Total Transportation will pay you an EXTRA 10¢for EVERY MILE you ran that month!!An experienced team with hazmat & tanker can easily earn 68¢ per mile!
Here Are Some Other Benefits Total Offers:
OTR and Regional Runs
Consistent Home Time
Great Miles - you're paid for an empty or loaded trailer
All Trucks are 2015-2018 models (assigned)
Direct Deposit, Paid Weekly
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
STD/LTD, Life, and Supplemental Policies
401k Retirement Plan
Rider and Pet Policies
EZ Pass, Pre-Pass
Paid Tolls and Scales
Paid Lumper Fees
800+ Trucks, and Growing!
LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse
URGENT JOB OPENING!!
Mediscan is looking for LVN to cover a correctional facility in Wasco, CA.
Interested candidates must have:
- Active LVN license issued by State Board of California
- Minimum 12 months of LVN work experience in last 3 years
Please apply with your updated resume.
Solo Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
NEW PAY BOOST: SRT CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS RECEIVE PAY INCREASE UP TO 6 CPM
Consistent Miles and Great Pay
SRT is excited to offer the biggest pay boost in company history. In our second PAY RAISE in the past 6 months, we are offering up to an additional 6 CPM to mileage drivers. Solo CDL-A company drivers get high OTR miles, great pay, generous bonus opportunities and unlimited earned time off at SRT for Unlimited Satisfaction.
SRT Company Truck Drivers Receive:
NEW PAY INCREASE: UP TO 6 CPM
$1,000 carrier transition incentive for experienced drivers
Unlimited earned home time
Top Miles Bonus: 10¢ for all miles over 9.750 within delivery month; no refused or late loads during bonus month; completed safety modules; and no chargeable accidents.
Placarded HazMat Loads: 5¢ per mile
Fuel bonus: Up to 2¢/mile
Driver Referral Bonus: Spread the word to earn extra cash – no limits!
Plenty of miles every week
Late-model Freightliner and Kenworth equipment
IdleAir additions in progress
401k, paid vacation & paid holidays
Pet & rider policy from day one
Are you ready for Unlimited Satisfaction? Take advantage of biggest pay raise in company history and start earning even more TODAY! Call to learn more and apply today.
Company CDL-A Truck Driver
21 years of age
4 months’ experience in the last 3 yrs. maintaining a log book
Drivers that don’t have 4 months experience can enroll in training
Good driving record, pass DOT drug screen and physical requirements
Clinical Social Worker Lcsw
We are seeking a Clinical Social Worker LCSW to join our team! You will provide emotional and administrative support to clients in either individual or group settings.
- Assess nature of clients' situations by interviewing and reviewing personal history
- Develop and execute individual treatment plans
- Determine appropriate milestones to gauge client progress
- Communicate client updates to all relevant parties
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and programs
- Maintain accurate client documentation
- Previous experience in social work, counseling, or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To accommodate our clients' dynamic needs, Concentric Healthcare Staffing offers registry services to provide staff on a 24/7 basis. Many of our clients chose to enhance their recruiting process by taking advantage of the temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct placement service offerings.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!