Washington Job Description Sample
Director Of ER Open To Managers
Director of Emergency Services is responsible for the overall operational and financial management of the department.????The Director assumes 24-hour, seven day responsibility, authority, and accountability for ensuring the department, and all individuals within the department, achieve and maintain the clinical expectations for the assessment, treatment, and care of patients and are competent to deliver care appropriate to the age of patients served.????The Director ensures that these individuals demonstrate the ability to obtain and interpret information in terms of the patient???s needs, that they possess knowledge of growth and development, and have an understanding of the range of treatment needed for all patient groups.????The Director is involved in the establishment and implementation of Hospital and Nursing Service philosophy, objectives, policies and procedures and applies them to their everyday duties.????While performing their duties, the Director is expected to apply concepts derived from management and communication theory, counseling methodologies, facilitates the nursing process, and provides oversight for clinical nursing judgment;????acts as a role model that????exemplifies behaviors for others to follow and demonstrates effective interpersonal skills. The Director coordinates services with other directors and providers to ensure an effective continuum of care for recipients.????The Director ensures compliance with professional and regulatory standards in all service areas.??????The Director is accountable for the integration of pre-hospital care including county and city agencies, is a liaison between medical, nursing, and administrative staff, and assumes the responsibility of House Supervisor and/or Clinician when required and supports the Hospital???s Mission, Vision????and Values.????The Director supports all Marketing efforts for the Emergency Department.•
??2-3 years of ??Director or Manager of Emergency Room experience????
• Prior experience that demonstrates evidence of leadership skills, successful interpersonal relations, and accepting increased responsibility in supervision, administration and education.??????
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing required; Masters of Science in Nursing or other Health Care related field required and/or must have a Master's degree within three (3) years of hire.??????
• Must have knowledge of The Joint Commission, state and federal regulations relating to the Acute Care setting.??????
FP1 Internship - Spring 2018
FP1 Strategies is offering competitive internships, giving students and graduates an opportunity to work for one of the leading strategic communications firms and alongside top political operatives. We are looking for hardworking, driven individuals who can learn from – and contribute to – our proven and continued success.
Internship duties may include: monitoring media coverage of current events and political news; assisting in the creation of political advertising; assisting the digital team with website development and social media strategy; working in PowerPoint decks and other client documents; researching issues surrounding political campaigns and public affairs initiatives; and providing administrative assistance in the office.
Ideal candidates will possess superior oral and written skills, be proficient in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. A background in research (including experience with LexisNexis) and social media is a plus.
FP1 Strategies LLC is a public affairs, media relations, digital communications and advertising firm specializing in project management, strategic planning, message development and advertising for political and issue-based campaigns. We have fought on the biggest stages and for the toughest campaigns.
Start and end dates are flexible but we ask that interns commit to working at least four days per week.
Vice President Of Marketing
We strongly encourage people of color, transgender and non-binary people to apply. HRC is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone, including non-LGBTQ people, to join our team.
The Vice President of Marketing is a regular, full-time position that reports directly to the Senior Vice President for Communications and Marketing and is based in Washington, D.C. The Vice President of Marketing will manage a best in class marketing team, work to promote the organization and its programs and develop creative marketing campaigns to help move equality forward.
The Vice President of Marketing provides leadership and direction to staff and programs. Specific duties of the position are as follows:
Program Promotion and Publicity: Work to develop innovative strategies to publicize and promote organization-wide programs and priorities.
Digital strategy: Lead HRC's digital and social programs and grow organizational reach on platforms.
Build Partnerships: Build strategic partnerships with influencers, celebrities, businesses and other organizations to help drive the mission forward and achieve program goals.
Staff Management: Manage marketing staff including creative services, publications, digital and video teams as well as external consultants and vendors.
Consistency of Message and Content: Ensure consistency of message and unified graphical "look and feel" in organization-wide public and internal communications.
- Must have 10 or more years of cumulative work experience, including significant marketing experience.
- Advanced experience in staff and program management, including development and oversight of multiple program budgets is required.
- Candidates must be highly organized, detail-oriented, be able to work collaboratively and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility with work schedule; this position does require evening and weekend work.
- Must be willing to travel at least 15% of work time.
- Must be creative and strategic, with the ability to balance long-term goals and day-to-day demands.
- Strong commitment to and interest in the rapidly changing LGBTQ equality movement and a commitment to LGBTQ equality.
All positions at the Human Rights Campaign may require travel on a regular basis or periodically. Where the need arises for business travel, appropriate compensation as outlined by the Fair Labor Standards Act will apply.
No phone calls, please. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to queries about application status.
Director Of Digital Marketing
This isn’t an ordinary job description because we aren’t looking for an ordinary candidate.
We’re currently recruiting for a Director of Digital Marketing – someone who will play a critical role in shaping the future of Interactive Strategies. This person will help us deliver on our promise to provide clients with comprehensive, integrated digital marketing strategies that elevate their brand and tell their important story through web, social media, SEO, PPC, email, mobile and more.
What will success look like?
In your first year, you’ll have created a strong vision for our digital marketing offering and helped win exciting new clients. Equally important, you will have engaged with our existing clients to help them realize their digital marketing goals and implement innovative marketing ideas that deliver results. You'll be fully integrated into the Interactive Strategies team and become a key player in helping us shape broader digital strategies for our clients. You'll have increased marketing revenue by 50% and grown your team from four to six employees in year one and to ten employees at the end of year 2.
To be clear, success for us isn’t just about growth and numbers; it’s about being able to expand our expertise, better serve our clients, attract interesting projects and make an impact.
Your qualifications and experience in Digital Marketing are important, but the right candidate will also have an entrepreneurial spirit, an independent drive and a strong vision to lead and grow our Digital Marketing practice. It’s important to be a leader, a mentor and a colleague who we’ll enjoy collaborating with.
Unlike many agencies that simply bolt-on digital marketing after the fact, we fully integrate it into everything we do. Therefore, we're not just interested in someone who can launch a smart social media campaign, conduct an effective SEO program or run an efficient Adwords account; we’re looking for someone who is also a creative thinker who finds innovative solutions to the most complex challenges – someone who shares our belief that details matter.
The right candidate also understands that marketing succeeds when it is multi-channel and multi-touch. This means using the right channels (SEO, PPC, social media, email and mobile) to help clients reach their audience multiple times with the most influential message and relevant content.
In return, we will invest in you. We want you to have the satisfaction of knowing that you’ve created something special – something that excites you, challenges you, and motivates you.
We provide all of the standard benefits that one would expect – full health and dental insurance, long-term and short-term disability, a 401K with a 3% match, and more than 3 weeks of vacation in your first year. We also offer some benefits you don’t always find like profit sharing and a 3% new business bonus for any work you refer.
A little bit about us…
Interactive Strategies is a more than a leading DC web agency, we’re a collaborative community of entrepreneurial thinkers, creative artists, seasoned writers, forward-thinking developers and above all else – passionate people with genuine admiration for what we do and who we do it with.
Those clients include some of the area’s largest brands and non-profits, including Bloomberg News, American Red Cross, The Wilderness Society, Georgetown University, Edelman Financial Services, RCN, American Federation of Teachers, Cancer Foundation and the Smithsonian.
If you’re up for the challenge, let’s start the conversation.
President and Founder of Interactive Strategies
Recruiting Assistant/Legal Secretary, Entry-Level, Need College Degree
One of my favorite firms is seeking a full time Recruiting Assistant/Legal Secretary in our Washington, DC office. Qualified candidates should have at least one (1) year of administrative or Recruiting/HR experience. Some degree of experience or exposure to ligation preferred.
Key Responsibilities (Recruiting Assistant):
· Review and filter candidate resumes
· Conduct new hire orientations for attorneys and staff
· Review/submit all requisite new hire paperwork for processing
· Assist with planning and submitting budgets for office events
· Assist with planning and submitting budgets for recruiting events
· Maintain attorney and staff records with strict confidentiality
· Coordinate interview schedules with partners/associates
· Act as the liaison for the candidate once the interview is scheduled
· Escort candidates during interview
· Maintain various recruiting data charts with meticulous accuracy and timeliness
· Generate and compile recruiting stats as instructed
· Other duties as assigned by the Recruiting Manager
Key Responsibilities (Secretary):
· Become an integral part of the attorneys' litigation practice (support up to 3 attorneys)
· Manage and maintain attorneys’ schedule and calendars
· Make travel arrangements and maintain itineraries
· Accurately submit expense reports for domestic and international travel
· Assist attorneys with marketing initiatives (research, production, etc.)
· Organize and maintain client files
· Execute administrative requests
· Other duties as assigned by supervisors
Ideal candidates should meet the following qualifications:
· Outstanding organizational, administrative, and communication (oral and written) skills;
· Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and highly self-motivated;
· Proactive and takes initiative;
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize competing demands, meet deadlines, efficiently multi-task and produce a high-end work product in a fast-paced environment;
· A team-oriented and professional mindset/demeanor;
- Ability and willingness to work overtime;
· Interest in the legal and/or HR field, as demonstrated in undergraduate coursework, extracurricular activities or prior jobs or internships;
· Four-year undergraduate degree required; and
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
Non-exempt; Commensurate upon experience (up to $42k).
Benefits include healthcare, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401k and profit sharing plan, monthly transportation allowance, and more!
Our commitment to you is that we will work very hard to find you the right match. Our hope is that you will be very happy that you have chosen to work with us and that you feel we have done a good job for you. Please browse our web site, www.bonniejones.com and contact us so that we can make a happy match for you!
Policing Campaign Director
The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights and The Leadership Conference Education Fund seek a Policing Campaign Director. The Policing Campaign Director will lead a new multifaceted advocacy campaign to advance 21st century best practices in policing. The campaign will work to ensure transparency and accountability in policing; advocate for the adoption and implementation of data driven reforms; and employ strategic communications to educate the public about the policy improvements necessary to build trust, legitimacy and public safety.
This individual will lead, implement and provide daily management of the organization’s new signature policing campaign. The individual will ensure that all goals and objectives are met and provide strategic support and direct resources to campaign initiatives at the state and local level. This person will also be responsible for building and managing a diverse coalition of partners to advance campaign goals and objectives in identified jurisdictions. The individual will represent the campaign and communicate about the program to a broader community of interested organizations, individuals, and the media.
Ideal candidates for this position will share our commitment to the advancement of civil and human rights. The individual will have a J.D. or related masters/other advanced degree and at least 10 years of experience in work related to public policy, management, and the organization and implementation of advocacy campaigns. The individual must have expertise in advancing policing reform and a demonstrated knowledge of the field, advocacy, and demonstrated coalition experience. Finally, the candidate must have strong interpersonal, planning and coordinating skills and excellent written and oral communications skills.
Excellent benefits! Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Customer Data Manager
Questex LLC, a leader in B2B digital media, events and publishing, is seeking a Customer Data Manager based in Washington, DC office to join the Customer Data Management Department. The Customer Data Manager will be a champion for innovative and effective approaches to manage and enrich data. The Customer Data Manager will work with the Director of Customer Data Management to establish database standards that coordinate and ensure data integrity. This person will be responsible for gathering data from all data sources and creating a common data reporting format. On the day to day, this person will also be responsible for providing a data analysis and recommended improvements to process.
The ideal candidate will be creative, have a passion for data and analytics, well organized, and have a keen eye for detail. He/she will also have a familiarity of programmatic marketing principles and associated technology. This person will have strong project management skills, which will be necessary to keep on track to meet deadlines. Lastly, this person will possess strong analytical skills, have excellent interpersonal skills, and be comfortable managing multiple tasks, while quickly shifting between competing and sometimes conflicting priorities. Prior experience with data software, in particular Marketo, Salesforce, and data analytics required.
· Maintains database results by setting and enforcing standards and troubleshooting problems
· Establish clear, repeatable, and scalable operating processes that enable the team to function efficiently and transparently
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
· Support the database team to skillfully execute on campaigns with a customer-centric, omni-channel focus
· Help identify KPIs that align to business goals and manage reporting on these KPIs
· Keeps senior technical management informed by preparing reports on system performance and problems.
· Develop strong partnerships with marketing analytics, product management, and the brand, and operations teams to ensure alignment of strategies and tactics
· Managing and coordinating data integrity.
· Proactively identify areas of optimization and develop strategies for improving effectiveness.
· Monitor, optimize, and report on metrics in support of business objectives and revenue goals.
· Reporting out on the results of analysis for monthly meetings with the executive team.
· Bachelor's degree required (BA/BS), major in business, marketing, economics, statistics or database analytics preferred
· Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in B2B marketing, with a concentration in digital marketing preferred
· Experience working through organizational transformations
· Ability to think creatively about solving business problems leveraging complex data sets
· Familiarity with programmatic marketing principles and associated technology
· Strong project management skills to keep a deep book of work on track to meet key deadlines
· Possess strong analytical skills, have excellent interpersonal skills, and have proven written and verbal communication skills
· High level of attention to detail is essential; must be metrics-driven and results-oriented with demonstrated analytical skills and organization
· Prior experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Cvent, or other data warehouse solutions required
· Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a cross-functional team
· Willing and able to adjust to changing demands and shifting priorities; grace under fire a must with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to manage several projects at one time is essential.
Data Maintenance, Database Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Presenting Technical Information, Database Design, Reporting Skills, Quality Focus, Technical Understanding, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Requirements Analysis
Please submit resume with compensation requirements.
The company drives business investment, innovation and demand-creation in the markets it serves by bringing together investors, buyers, sellers and professionals through its over 120 trade shows, conferences and other business events and informing them through related business media and information products. Questex’s industry-focused business units include Life Sciences & Healthcare, Hospitality & Travel, Beauty & Wellness, Technology & Telecom groups.
Questex is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts. The company employs over 350 professional staff members operating in the United States and the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific regions. For more information, visit questex.com.
Full-time General Dentist needed for a thriving group dental practice in Gainesville, VA. Practice has been around for over twenty years. Looking for a general dentist to join our team who is self-motivated, hard-working with excellent people skills. Would be working with an amazing group of other general dentists and team members. Excellent opportunity for the right person!
Dishwashers - D.C.
Hospitality Staffing firm looking to add to its roster. In need of utility workers immediately. Must be able to pass a background check. Having your own transportation is a plus. Send resumes for serious consideration. Shifts and hours vary depending on positions.
Digital Advertising Specialist
ProMatcher is a leading internet advertising company. Our goal is to connect consumers with the local businesses they need. We are currently seeking a full-time Digital Advertising Specialist to work in our Washington, DC office.
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university (all majors welcome). Well-qualified recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply. Prior pay-per-click (PPC) advertising experience is not required, but it is a plus. All candidates should have a strong interest in digital marketing.
We are looking for someone to:
· Conduct keyword research and write ad copy
· Design and build advertising campaigns from the ground up (AdWords, Bing, etc.)
· Manage and optimize the performance your campaigns
· Work with the team to develop and implement new strategies
· Research and write articles that will drive organic search traffic to our website
· Make a positive contribution to our company’s overall growth and development
· 0-3 years of marketing experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must be organized and detail-oriented
· Ability to follow established guidelines
· Strong work ethic, must be able to perform with limited supervision
What We Offer:
· Fun, casual work environment
· Health insurance stipend
· Generous paid leave policy
· Office conveniently located in Dupont Circle (many public transportation options available)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!