Waskom Job Description Sample
SLP Needed For Louisiana School District-Teletherapy
SLP Needed for Louisiana School District-Teletherapy
Schools - SLP09/25/2018
A Louisiana School District is needing a part-time SLP approximately 25 hours per week Speech Language Pathologist for the 2018-2019 school year. This position is ideal for a passionate, self-starter who is comfortable with using technology and working from home.
The SLP will contribute to the success of students by providing speech therapy to a case load of Elementary to High School students with mild to moderate speech impairments. This position is a home based teletherapy position, so you will be able to provide therapy from the comfort of your home. Candidates with prior teletherapy experience are welcome to apply.
Recent experience working in a school
Experience working with children from Kindergarten to Middle School
Prior experience with updating IEPs.
Must hold State License
Provide evaluations and diagnoses for 25 students on average.
Monitor and report student progress to teachers and school administrators as necessary.
Comfortable providing Therapy in a one on one session and in a group setting per the districts policies.
Attend IEP meetings (remotely) as necessary.
To apply send your resume to Andrew via email Andrew.Sprague@vocovision.com, or by phone 770-225-3003.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Assistant General Manager - Store
The Store Assistant General Manager (AGM) provides the vital support to the Store General Manager in the leadership for the marketing and operations functions for the Travel Store, Convenience Store, Fuel Island, Maintenance, Other Income, and at specific locations Motel Profit Centers. This includes the hiring/staffing, training, development, and supervision of the staff to maximize the store's profitability by building and maintaining a strong loyal customer base within company policies.
The Assistant General Manager is responsible for all store functions while managing the shift(s). It is expected that the Assistant General Manager will work in concert with the General Manager to the build and maintain a strong, dynamic store team by communicating a clear vision and give direction on marketing, personnel, financial/P&L, operational, accounting, and site appearance issues. Assures the profit center meets or exceeds its budgeted and is maintained to company standards.
Job number: 2525025
Category: Assistant General Manager - Store
Location: LA, Greenwood, 8560 Greenwood Road
As a Technician/Mechanic, you will provide accurate and efficient services to customers by troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing heavy duty semi-truck trailers in a safe, reasonable and responsible manner. You will be required to have a "whatever needs to be done" work ethic and attitude, be mechanically inclined, and a team player with neat clean appearance.
You should be self-motivated, dependable and work well with others. You must respect authority, and be willing to work with the public. Qualified candidates must possess a high school diploma or GED; completed a technical education or have verifiable work experience as a truck or automobile mechanic/technician.
State and/or ASE certifications are preferred and may be required. Preferred candidates have knowledge and experience working on commercial truck tires, preventive maintenance, air brake, electrical and air conditioning systems. You must have the ability to stand for long periods of time, be willing to work flexible schedules and able to lift heavy weight.
This position requires motion to push, pull, stretch and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists. Some janitorial work is required by all employees to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Job number: 2310451
Category: Truck Service Center
Location: LA, Greenwood, 8560 Greenwood Road
Truck Service Advisor
As a Truck Service Advisor you will assist customers throughout the buying process, coordinating and providing information to complete a satisfactory repair transaction. TA and Petro personnel are required to have extensive knowledge of the products we sell and the services we provide.
Qualified candidates must have a neat clean appearance, a great attitude and willingness to work flexible schedules. Prior related experience is helpful but is not required to be hired. TSA's will learn a working knowledge of shop repair policy and procedures and be willing to assist when needed.
A qualified candidate will spend a significant amount of time at the sales counter and is expected to be a sales leader. A Truck Service Advisor learns the necessary policies and procedures, paperwork and people-work required to operate the shop. TSA's must be a master in the art of customer service and be willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy the customer.
Job number: 2437328
Category: Truck Service Center
Location: LA, Greenwood, 8560 Greenwood Road
Shipping And Receiving Clerk
Metro Aviation is seeking a Shipping and Receiving Clerk for our Headquarters located in Shreveport, LA. The Shipping and Receiving clerk will Verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments. Prepare items for shipment. Duties include assembling, addressing, stamping, and shipping merchandise or material; receiving, unpacking, verifying, and recording incoming merchandise or material; and arranging for the transportation of products. This is an entry level type position.
Examine contents and compare with packing lists to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
Complete receiving paperwork and computer data entry.
Prepare documents, such as bills of lading and shipping orders to route materials.
Determine shipping method of material, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and record-keeping purposes.
Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
Confer and correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and non-conformance to specifications.
Requisition and store shipping material and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
Deliver or route materials to departments.
Pack, seal, label, and affix postage to prepare material for shipping.
Identify, prepare, and properly document hazardous material shipments
Maintain a neat and orderly workspace.
Knowledge of inventory software program
Knowledge of Federal Express and UPS shipping software
Attention to Detail being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
Integrity being honest and ethical
Cooperation being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
Stress Tolerance accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
Concern for Others being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
Initiative willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Self Control maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
Adaptability/Flexibility being open to change (positive or negative) in the workplace
Independence developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
Making Decisions and Solving Problems analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
Getting Information observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates.
Performing Administrative Activities Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
Interacting with Computers using computers and computer systems to enter date and process information.
Communicating with Persons Outside Organization representing the organization to customers, the public, and other external sources.
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Job Description: Subsidiary:
Call Center Representative
Our Licensed Personal Lines Insurance Representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
Handle and carefully respond to all military (including family) customer inquiries
Provide excellent customer service through active listening
Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive, patient, empathetic, and understanding
Appropriately communicate with customers, exercising retention efforts if needed
Identify customers who are comparison-shopping and inquiring about contract terms, assisting the customer with the correct price plan
Compassionately handle sensitive situations surrounding insurance needs and education
What We're Looking for
1-year Customer service experience minimum
Over 18 years of age
Ability to type 25 wpm
High School Graduate or GED
Comfort with desktop computer system and ability to use Windows operating systems
Proven oral & written communication skills
Possess home state Property & Casualty Insurance License (Ask about our pre-licensing classes!)
Must be able to pass mandatory individual state background checks which may include pre-screenings, illegal drug tests, and credit checks for the purpose of gaining proper insurance licenses.
What We Prefer
6 months Call Center experience and/or sales experience
Logical problem-solving skills
Availability to work various shifts
Organization and work prioritization skills
Must be able to pass mandatory individual state background checks which may include pre-screenings, illegal drug tests, and credit checks for the purpose of gaining proper insurance licenses
Diesel Engine Technician – Dream Career!
Location: Multiple US Based Locations – Some with Global Travel
Compensation: Base salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Got a job? How about a Career?
If you are looking for a career with a global foot print major corporation with a complete employment package, then send me your resume so we can speak today!
Employment Notice: Any of the below skills and experience will be considered.
- Diagnoses and completes complex repairs to engines either in shop or at the customer’s site
- Engages customers in a courteous and professional manner. Anticipates and ensures prompt and efficient attention to customer needs
- Applies the use of specialized tools and follows documented procedures and policies to diagnose and complete less complex repairs, including identifying and preparing required parts and tools
- Performs preventative maintenance activities as per documented schedules and standards on engine and related components in shop or in the field
- Escalates unresolved issues to more experienced Field Service Technicians and/or Supervisor
- Completes required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens
- Experience performing all work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs)
- Excellent diagnostic skill and experience
- Ability to carry out full diagnostics using diagnostic tools on different product types with or without supervision depending on skills and experience
- Experience using Insite diagnostic tool
- Properly use parts books, service manuals and QuickServe online
- Experience using Cummins EDS system
Any level of experience from entry to a professional pro with Light Duty Diesel Engines to High Horse Power 30 liter plus engines or Marine Engine experience.
- Heavy-Duty external and internal engine rebuild/repair experience
- On highway vehicles, Motor Coaches or High Horse Power Engine experience
- Experience with engine horse power 104 HP to 4200 HP
- Cummins ISX, ISL, ISM, ISB, ISC Engine
- Experience with Cummins ISX 15, QSK 30 to QSK 78 motors or experience with K19, KT38, K50 and QSK60 to QSK95, QST 30 motors
- Experience with Diesel Engines, including CAT, Detroit, MTU, Cummins, Perkins, Volvo, Navistar, Western Star, Freightliner, Mac, Paccar, Waukesha,
- Experience with High Horse Power Diesel or Natural Gas engines, (30 Liter and up)
- Marine Engine and Global International Experience
- Ability to travel to any global location
- Active and current passport
- 14/7 Technician Program – 14 days on call and 7 days off
- 48 hours of pay for each week you are on assignment (14 day shift)
- Overtime paid before 7AM and after 6PM, weekends & holidays
- Cummins, GE Marine Engines or others
- Offshore marine service experience
- Trinidad, Angola, Spain, Dubai, Egypt, South Africa, French Guiana, China, Nigeria, Brazil, Malta, Mexico, Aruba, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Alaska, Washington, California, Florida Coast, New York, South Texas Coast, Mississippi Coast, Alabama Coast, and Louisiana
- Pre-establish Go Trailer and Remote Warehouses
- Adheres to all relevant Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and reports any issues / incidents to their supervisor
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Post-Secondary Certificate or training as a diesel technician preferred
- Certified MasterDieselTechnician / Mechanic (preferred)
- Evaluates patients per MD orders and develops patient-specific plans of care that include short and long term goals to address speech, language, fluency, voice and swallowing disorders (to include MBSS and bedside swallow).
- Implements plan of care in a safe and supportive manner. Interacts with the patient regarding condition, progress and/or achievement of goals during each treatment session. Documents treatments and patient response. Communicates changing patient needs to physician.
- Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatments and short and long term goals to achieve maximum benefit. The outcome of care provided and progress toward the goals are documented.
- Communicates with transdisciplinary team regarding patient-specific care requirements. Delegates responsibilities appropriately. Works in collaboration with the transdisciplinary team, patient and family.
- Provides education to transdisciplinary team, patient and family concerning diagnosis, treatment and post discharge care. Provides training and supervision of speech language techniques and objectives for members of the transdisciplinary team and students (if applicable).
- Plans/organizes work to maintain caseload, effectively schedules patient treatment sessions, maintains patient records and charges. Assures equipment is maintained and is in clean and working order. Reports equipment maintenance and/or repair timely.
- The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the position requirements are demonstrated through the successful completion of competencies established for the position, to include population served, and other special needs of patients or customers served by the department.
- Adheres to LifeCare policies, procedures, all safety plans, and all standards imposed by regulatory organizations.
- Regular attendance and timeliness is required.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!