Watauga Job Description Sample
Assistant Restaurant Manager
At Cotton Patch, there has never been a better time than NOW to join our team! As we move forward with aggressive growth- we are looking to hire over 100 managers at all levels over the next 3 years!
We have put the finishing touches on our new store opening design, perfected our menu to reflect our scratch made recipes that everyone loves, and vamped up our people development training process so that each manager is truly groomed for success!
Now…all we need is YOU to complete the project of our Cotton Patch Café growth plan!
Cotton Patch Cafe is an authentic, made-from-scratch Southern casual dining concept with 50 restaurants. We currently span across Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico and have a successful 27 year track record of operational excellence!
Our Cotton Patch managers are committed to “keeping it real". We do the right thing for our people and our guest!
Cotton Patch Benefits include:
At Cotton Patch Cafe we hand roll the dumplings every day for our chicken and dumplings. We still hand bread our famous chicken fried steak to order. We are known for our traditional southern favorites, but over the years our menu has really expanded...which now includes a heart healthy menu section, premium salads, and delicious grilled seafood and steaks.
But no matter how large we grow, some things will never change. Cotton Patch Cafe continues to make wholesome foods, fresh from scratch, and that will always be what we do.
Lubrication Sales Consultant
Tulco Oils is adding an Outside Industrial Lubrication Sales Consultant to our Team. If you want to join a company where your competitive spirit and commitment drives your earnings, this position just might be perfect for you. You’ll be provided with the necessary tools and resources to overcome the challenges within this profitable industry. It’s all about, “identifying opportunities and converting leads into sales.”
Tulco Oils is a leader in designed lubrication products. We’ve been exceeding customer expectations for 60 years, by consulting with industrial manufacturers and companies to provide solution based competitive advantages, solving equipment lubrication related problems, and building trust and respect.
Your responsibilities will include:
· To develop and grow the sales territory through effective selling skills: Identify, research, and connect with existing and potential new customers to sell our lubricants to build your base of business income.
· To use your communications skills to work for you. Your days will be spent speaking to and influencing prospective and existing customers to purchase our lubricant products.
· To offer the latest technology and solution based lubrication services into the market.
· To be creative and determine the best combination of products and services to address customer needs, by developing presentations to showcase and sell our lubrication solutions.
· To always be learning something new, developing and growing your knowledge base.
· To inspire and skillfully guide customers to develop and grow the geographic sales territory.
For your hard work you will be rewarded with:
· A competitive base salary with uncapped commissions.
· A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, HSA, life, disability, 401K with a company match, vacation, and sick days.
· A Team of talented co-workers who support your efforts and care about your success.
· Numerous competitive sales incentives, monthly and annually.
· Ongoing continuing education through Tulco University and Onsite Training.
· Auto allowance, phone allowance, paid fuel and business expenses.
To be successful:
· You must have at least one year of successful outside industrial selling experience.
· You’ll need to have excellent interpersonal communication abilities at all levels of a business relationship.
· You’ll need solid planning and organizational skills, and the ability to put them to work daily.
· You must have the necessary drive, determination, and the desire for success.
· You must collaborate with our company team to expand our overall business foot print.
· You must be willing to drive 2,000 plus miles per month, making 40 sales calls per week, building customer relationships in DFW area.
Account Sales Executives
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries:
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Many businesses including restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons, and MANY other business types want this service!
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones!
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 90% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 20%-70%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
SenText Solutions’ Compensation Program:
· Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
· Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Up Front Commission on every sale!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
- * Extremely generous upfront Commissions average $400 to $1200 per account
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals LIFETIME FROM DAY ONE with no quotas paid out at 50%
- * First year expected income is between $85,000 & $100000
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Reliable transportation with a Valid Driver's License
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
Salon - Children's Hair Stylists
Business is booming and we need additional stylist! Voted #1 Kids Salon Franchise in the World looking for a licensed hairstylist with at least 2 years experience who is warm, energetic, team oriented and enjoys working with children to join our team in Watauga, TX. Full, Part-time and Weekend positions available.
*GREAT PAY, *Open 6 days (closed Monday), *Fun & stress free environment
Immediate base of existing and walk in clientele. Very busy shopping center with visibility from Highway 377.
See what our customers are saying:
Got Tweens and Teens in the house? Sharkey's is equipped to handle their styles in an environment that is just for them. Our Tween and Teen area allows even the coolest of kids to chill and enjoy the Sharkey's experience.
The older kids will love the chance to play X-box 360 on 40" screens while getting their haircut! Or just watch their favorite sporting events or music concerts through Satellite TV!
Come visit our Famous Glamour Girl area designed specifically for our Tween and Teen clients!
Beyond haircuts, Sharkey's Cuts for Kids, stocks a selection of toys for purchase and play. Sharkey's also offers an amazing selection of hair care and styling products for your child.
Customer Service Specialist
At Skyline Consulting Group we are GROWING rapidly. Our focus on our customers and clients has made it possible to triple in size, and open 3 additional offices by the end of 2018.
Our customer service based role involves face to face interactions with consumers, focusing on building long-lasting relationships. We reward hard work, so all promotions are based on individual performance.
FILLING FULL-TIME POSITIONS IMMEDIATELY!
We offer Customer Service Specialists:
- Full Training
- FUN work environment
- PAID TRAINING
- Travel Opportunities
We are looking to fill a Full-Time Customer Service Specialist as soon as possible, so you must be living in or near the Bedford area or willing to relocate.
We are looking for someone with:
- Team Mentality
- Leadership Skills
- Communications Skills
- Great Attitude
- Work Ethic
- Customer Service Experience
Skyline Consulting Group aides large corporations in their efforts to penetrate small market segments. We lend industry expertise to our client and consult small-medium sized business owners in the local DFW area. Our strengths are in our ability to communicate with businesses face to face, deliver personalized presentations and acquire new customers.
Between the client we represent and the rapidly growing outsourced sales industry we are in, Skyline Consulting Group has massive expansion plans. Though our origin is in Texas, we look to have offices stretch from coast to coast and the UK within 5 years. We are proud to offer a comprehensive 12-18 month long Manager In Training (MIT) program, complete with structured training in direct marketing, face to face sales, team-building, team development, human resources, office management and more. By offering such detailed training, Skyline Consulting Group prepares top-performing individuals to move into Executive Management roles.
Our company has coined the phrase Simplicity & Style = Success because we believe that a clear and concise message, combined with impeccable presentation and image is a winning recipe for success. Though the definition of success changes for us often, depending on the client and campaign, what remains constant is the talent of the team we employ and the level of their ambition. If you're looking to outsource your marketing and sales to professionals committed to delivering results or seek a career that challenges and offers advancement. Check out our website at www.skylineconsultinggroup.org!
Full Service Carwash IS NOW Hiring
Our team is seeking hard working and dependable individuals. Our business is customer service-based. We are seeking team members with a positive attitude and great customer service skills, that enjoy working outdoors in a fast -paced environment. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older. Please specify which position you're applying for. Starting pay can go up depending on experience and skills.
*Vacuum Staff: Pay starts at $8-9/hr +tips
*Dry-Off Staff: Pay starts at $8-9/hr +tips
*Detail Staff: Pay starts at $9-10/hr +tips
*Customer Service Representative/Ticket Writer: Pay starts at $10/hr +tips+commission eligibility.
Kwik Kar Car Wash
5705 North Park Dr.
Nuestro equipo busca de trabajo duro y los individuos confiables. Nuestro negocio estÃ¡ basado en el servicio al cliente. Estamos buscando a los miembros del equipo con una actitud positiva y una gran capacidad de servicio al cliente, que disfrutan de trabajar al aire libre en un entorno -paced rÃ¡pido. Los solicitantes deben ser mayores de 18 aÃ±os de edad o mÃ¡s. Por favor, especifica la posiciÃ³n que usted estÃ¡ solicitando. salario inicial puede subir dependiendo de la experiencia y habilidades.
* El personal de vacÃ¬o: Pay comienza en $ 8-9 / hr + consejos
* El personal del secado: Pague comienza en $ 8-9 / hr + consejos
* Mayor detalle: Pay comienza en $ 9-10 / hr + consejos
* Representante de Servicio al Cliente / escritor de entradas: Pague comienza en $ 10 / hr + Filtros + comisiÃ³n de elegibilidad.
* Cajero: Pago comienza en $ 10 / hr
-We have a high volume oil/lube and automotive repair facility in Watauga, TX.
-We also run the premier full service car wash in our area
-We are looking for knowledgeable and confident go-getters that know how to work.
-Opportunity to make money is here, we need you to come get it
-Have what it takes to be management? We always try to promote from within our companies. Move up with us and start a career with our company today.
-We invest in our employees by offering continued training in all aspects of your role here
B2B Outside Sales
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Growing Homecare Company Hiring Talented Medical Equipment Technicians
Medical Equipment Technicians: Full Time (FORT WORTH, TX and IRVING, TX)
Patient Service Technicians are the face of Landmark. Our Technicians are required to perform duties in our offices, but their main role is home delivery and patient setup of broad types of medical products. Landmark vehicle is provided for deliveries. Equipment Technicians spend time with customers during setup, providing equipment education and training. The Technician will also be required to trouble shoot and repair equipment issues, and pickup equipment from Patients. Technicians use a hand-held, wireless scanning device to connect with our systems to confirm deliveries, process customer payments, and enter account notes as part of the customer’s medical record. Technicians adhere to rigorous infection control and equipment tracking, cleaning, maintaining, tracking, and delivering all equipment per required company standards. Technicians are also required to perform other operational duties including oxygen cylinder transfilling, warehouse and inventory control as well as equipment repair.
- Clean driving record.
- Spotless background check required.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Local candidates only.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are a must.
- Professional appearance is a must.
- Experience as equipment technician is a plus.
- Experience as a delivery driver is a plus.
- Ability to Perform Physical Tasks Such as Driving Many Hours Per Day, Lifting, Carrying, Bending, Kneeling, Climbing Stairs, Tightening, and Other Physical Activities Required in the Delivery of Product to Patient Homes.
- Strong computer experience a must.
- Flexible Schedule, including ability to work after hours and on the weekend, as needed.
- Spanish language is a plus.
We provide a competitive compensation package including: Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401(k), potential to earn Equity Options (100% locally owned by employees), and PTO / Vacation. On Call pay available. Interested candidates should email resume, cover letter and references. Local candidates only please.
Landmark represents a unique opportunity for the right people to join an employee-owned healthcare company in a 'growth' stage. Come Join Our Team!
Compensation, Benefits, & Rewards
As a Restaurant Manager in Fossil Creek, Texas you'll enjoy an extensive array of Benefits, Rewards and Growth Opportunities designed specifically for you, including:
- Highly competitive salary positioned at the top 25% of the industry
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance including domestic partner benefits
- Obtainable monthly bonuses
- Market Leading 401(k) Savings Plans with company match
- Managing Partner Program for top performing GM's
- Excellent vacation package
Are You A Qualified Restaurant Manager?
If you are a results-oriented Restaurant Manager with:
- 2+ years of restaurant management (preferably in Full Service/Casual Dining) or retail management experience
- High energy, fun loving personality and leadership skills to inspire a team
- And above all, the ability to create an unforgettable guest experience
A nationwide network of Restaurant and Hospitality Recruiting Offices, an immense database of qualified candidates, and over 600 jobs to fill at any one time: Patrice and Associates is the recruiting engine that fuels the restaurant and hospitality industry. We are specialized recruiters for all restaurant and hospitality jobs and we have connections that build rewarding careers and grow great brands. Our franchisees work the entire country and focus on all major locations including Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, Houston, Miami, Richmond, Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York City, Indianapolis, Dallas, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Detroit, Washington DC, Minneapolis, San Antonio, Denver, Seattle we have hospitality connections everywhere!
ANNOUNCING we now have offices in Canada and additional international expansion planned!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!