Watauga Job Description Sample
Lubrication Sales Consultant
Tulco Oils is adding an Outside Industrial Lubrication Sales Consultant to our Team. If you want to join a company where your competitive spirit and commitment drives your earnings, this position just might be perfect for you. You’ll be provided with the necessary tools and resources to overcome the challenges within this profitable industry. It’s all about, “identifying opportunities and converting leads into sales.”
Tulco Oils is a leader in designed lubrication products. We’ve been exceeding customer expectations for 60 years, by consulting with industrial manufacturers and companies to provide solution based competitive advantages, solving equipment lubrication related problems, and building trust and respect.
Your responsibilities will include:
· To develop and grow the sales territory through effective selling skills: Identify, research, and connect with existing and potential new customers to sell our lubricants to build your base of business income.
· To use your communications skills to work for you. Your days will be spent speaking to and influencing prospective and existing customers to purchase our lubricant products.
· To offer the latest technology and solution based lubrication services into the market.
· To be creative and determine the best combination of products and services to address customer needs, by developing presentations to showcase and sell our lubrication solutions.
· To always be learning something new, developing and growing your knowledge base.
· To inspire and skillfully guide customers to develop and grow the geographic sales territory.
For your hard work you will be rewarded with:
· A competitive base salary with uncapped commissions.
· A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, HSA, life, disability, 401K with a company match, vacation, and sick days.
· A Team of talented co-workers who support your efforts and care about your success.
· Numerous competitive sales incentives, monthly and annually.
· Ongoing continuing education through Tulco University and Onsite Training.
· Auto allowance, phone allowance, paid fuel and business expenses.
To be successful:
· You must have at least one year of successful outside industrial selling experience.
· You’ll need to have excellent interpersonal communication abilities at all levels of a business relationship.
· You’ll need solid planning and organizational skills, and the ability to put them to work daily.
· You must have the necessary drive, determination, and the desire for success.
· You must collaborate with our company team to expand our overall business foot print.
· You must be willing to drive 2,000 plus miles per month, making 40 sales calls per week, building customer relationships in DFW area.
Real Estate Agents - License Required
Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent The Powered by Zip team at Coldwell Banker is now looking for both new and experienced licensed real estate agents to affiliate with the company. Here are some of the support tools and resources that will be made available to help you:
Job Requirements for the Licensed Real Estate Agent: Must be a licensed real estate agent in good standing with a local Realtor board or an inactive agent who can immediately move his/her license to Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (all non-licensed applicants will have to complete the pre-licensing course and state exam before affiliating with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.) Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service mindset (sales experience a plus)Ability to multi-task, prioritizes, and takes initiative.Must be a moderately tech-savvy agent who wants to use our technology to engage clients About NRT Coldwell Banker:The Coldwell Banker brand is the oldest and most established residential real estate franchise system in North America. In fact, in many ways it was the original real estate start up.
Founded by young entrepreneurs Colbert Coldwell in 1906 and later Benjamin Banker, Coldwell Banker changed the way people bought and sold homes across America, ultimately becoming one of the most trusted real estate brands in the world. Benefits of working with Coldwell Banker:ZAP (Zip Agent Platform): our industry-leading online agent platform and client management system The power of one of the most recognized names in real estate
Dozens of new client leads every single month
Top-notch education and business coaching is available A dominant presence online, including the following:Properties you list automatically distributed to more than 700 different websites Properties you list receive featured placement on the most dominant real estate websites in the countryown page/portal on ziprealty.com Our leads system, technological platform, and education program will get you off the ground and running. Our resources can put you in a position to provide a level of customer service that agents affiliated with other companies simply cannot match.
It's very common for newly affiliated agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months in the industry! Contact Us!Schedule a confidential meeting for this week, and learn more about the advantages of being an independent agent affiliated with Coldwell Banker on the Powered by Zip Team. Once we receive your contact information, we will set up a completely confidential conversation about affiliating with affiliating with NRT Coldwell Banker on the Powered by Zip Team.
We can't wait to talk to you! ©2016 Coldwell Banker. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act.
Operated by a subsidiary of NRT LLC. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker Logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC.
B2B Outside Sales
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Homecare Mobility Specialist
Growing Homecare Company Seeking Full Time Homecare Mobility Specialist
Landmark is an employee-owned, Joint Commission Accredited provider of Homecare products, including medical equipment and home infusion. Starting in 1999, we began delivering our Landmark Level of Homecare Service in North Texas. This commitment has led to us processing over 300,000 Homecare orders in North Texas. Our product lines are complimentary for Homecare Patients and our referrals coordinate with just one provider for equipment and medications. We are in-network for most insurance contracts, including Medicare and Medicaid, and are the only provider in North Texas winning contracts in all rounds of Medicare's National Competitive Bidding process.
Landmark represents a unique opportunity for the right people to join an employee-owned healthcare company in a 'growth' stage. Come Join Our Team!
We are seeking to fill the following positions:
Homecare Mobility Specialist: Full Time (Fort Worth, TX)
Position performs essential tasks:
· Review and process basic and complex power mobility equipment orders, including insurance reimbursement eligibility, order process management, and coordination of equipment and delivery with vendors, staff and Patient.
· Review and process manual mobility equipment orders, including basic and complex manual wheelchairs.
· Follow-up with referrals to obtain additional clinical documentation as required by insurance.
· Submit, track and receive power mobility insurance authorizations.
· Obtain power mobility vendor quotes as needed for power mobility equipment and repair parts.
· Provides power mobility equipment demonstration and education to customers in office.
· Answers incoming telephone calls and assists callers promptly and courteously.
· Tracks and resolves customer issues received verbally, by email and by voice message.
· Accurately and timely scans/files documentation in customer’s electronic medical record.
· Demonstrates professional etiquette and courtesy when interfacing with all customers.
· Adheres and complies with all federal, state, and insurance regulatory compliance areas, policies and procedures, and Joint Commission standards.
· Performs other duties/activities as directed within the scope of the individual’s training and experience.
Homecare Mobility Specialist
· Prior Mobility (Power or Manual Wheelchairs) customer service experience required
· Willing to Learn
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Ability to Multi-Task with Attention to Detail
· Ability to Handle a Fast Pace Environment
· Strong Computer Experience
· Spotless Background Check
· Eligible to Work in the United States is Required
· Spanish Language is a Plus
We provide a competitive compensation package including: Health and Dental Insurance, 401(k), potential for equity options (100% locally owned by our own employees), and PTO/Vacation.
Compensation, Benefits, & Rewards
As a Restaurant Manager in Fossil Creek, Texas you'll enjoy an extensive array of Benefits, Rewards and Growth Opportunities designed specifically for you, including:
- Highly competitive salary positioned at the top 25% of the industry
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance including domestic partner benefits
- Obtainable monthly bonuses
- Market Leading 401(k) Savings Plans with company match
- Managing Partner Program for top performing GM's
- Excellent vacation package
Are You A Qualified Restaurant Manager?
If you are a results-oriented Restaurant Manager with:
- 2+ years of restaurant management (preferably in Full Service/Casual Dining) or retail management experience
- High energy, fun loving personality and leadership skills to inspire a team
- And above all, the ability to create an unforgettable guest experience
A nationwide network of Restaurant and Hospitality Recruiting Offices, an immense database of qualified candidates, and over 600 jobs to fill at any one time: Patrice and Associates is the recruiting engine that fuels the restaurant and hospitality industry. We are specialized recruiters for all restaurant and hospitality jobs and we have connections that build rewarding careers and grow great brands. Our franchisees work the entire country and focus on all major locations including Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, Houston, Miami, Richmond, Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York City, Indianapolis, Dallas, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Detroit, Washington DC, Minneapolis, San Antonio, Denver, Seattle we have hospitality connections everywhere!
ANNOUNCING we now have offices in Canada and additional international expansion planned!
Cdl-A Truck Driver Company Drivers Dallas TX
Company Driver | $65k+, Flatbed/Forklift, Benefits after 30 days
Requisition ID: 714Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
Avg Annual Gross: $65k+per year
Pay - .40 cpm, plus $2.50 per bale
Day Cab / Flatbed / Forklift
Driver uses forklift to load bales / load securment required
Willing to travel occasionally a plus
Mon-Fri, occasional Sat
Paid Orientation,Training, Holidays
Comprehensive Benefits Package after 30 days
Truck Driver Qualifications
Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL-A)
9 Months T/T experience in the last 3 yrs, or 2 years of experience with in the past 5 years.
22+ yrs. of age
Flatbed experience preferred
Join Our Cardinal Team - Apply TODAY!
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driving, class a truck, company driver solo, company truck, conductores clase a, dedicated regional, dry van otr trucking, regional driving route, tanker truck driving
We are recruiting a Forklift Operator to join our team! Your position will focus on safe and efficient movement of products and materials.
- Operate various vehicles for storage or removal of materials
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Experience in general labor, construction, or other related fields
- Familiarity with pallet jack, forklift, or other industrial vehicles
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Our Staffing Coordinators will work with you to find the ideal job that fits your personal goals. SMITH uses Job Matching Tools to match your abilities and interests ensuring that your talent is utilized to its fullest potential.
Receptionist – Insurance Agency In Northwest Fort Worth
IMMEDIATE FULL-TIME OPENING for an experienced receptionist in our Fort Worth insurance agency. Excellent career opportunity with a growing company.
· Answers multi-line telephones (25 extensions), determines purpose of callers, and transfers calls to appropriate personnel or voicemail
· Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel
· Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information
· Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel
· Maintains paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence and other materials
· Composes and types routine correspondence
· Performs data entry, both alphabetical and numeric
· Operates office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and using computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management and other applications
· Sorts mail and either forwards or delivers it to the correct department or office
· Keeps reception area neat and clean. Will tidy up the break room at the end of each day.
· Multi-line telephone experience / receptionist experience required
· Professional multi-line phone experience – good pronunciation and diction
· Strong Organizations Skills and the ability to Prioritize
· Excellent record-keeping skills to document ALL communications with clients
· Typing 50 wpm+ and good command of written English language
· Professional appearance
· Computer proficiency in Microsoft office – particularly Word, Excel, Outlook – able to navigate internet and use email
· Must have a CLEAR criminal background and healthy credit score
· High School Diploma or better
· Excellent verifiable job references and stable work history. Job hoppers will not be considered.
Work Environment/Agency Info:
· $15 - 16/hour starting wage depending on insurance experience
· Group health, dental, vision and life benefits after 90 days
· 401K Retirement plan
· Paid holidays (including Christmas Eve) and sick days
· Paid vacation benefits, including 3 weeks annual vacation after 5 years
· Opportunity for advancement with growing company
· Business casual, smoke-free work environment
· We close at 4:30pm on Friday afternoon so you can start your weekend early!
Please submit resume and cover letter to let us know why you would be a good fit for this career position. You can use the green APPLY button below this job to do so.
Got Sit Down Clamp Forklift?
National Distribution Center seeks experienced sit-down clamp forklift operators for Temp to Hire career Opportunity.
• Verify order accuracy and quality before releasing to shipment stage
• Quality Control Experience A PLUS
• Operate sit-down clamp Forklift to move product, adjust orders, and order fill
• Reading orders and stock label
• Data Entry for corrections
• Detail orientated and organized A MUST
• Use RF scanner, Experience with WMS - A PLUS
• Constantly being aware of surroundings
• Operating equipment safely at all times
• Performing routine post / pre inspections to ensure suitable working nature or forklift equipment.
• Ability to lift 25-50 lbs. repeatedly
• Non Climate Controlled Environment
2nd/3rd shift blend 5 pm or 6 pm start to 3:30 or 5:30 am finish close to Meacham Airport in Fort Worth, Texas (I35 & Loop 820)
Pay is up to $13.00 an hour plus production bonus.
Phlebotomist Full Time Float
Clinical Pathology Laboratories
Phlebotomist Full Time Float
Clinical Pathology Laboratories is looking for Full Time Phlebotomist for Float opportunities in Fort Worth, TX (and surrounding areas).
Get the career growth opportunities and independence you deserve with Clinical Pathology Laboratories. Clinical Pathology Laboratories, a member of the Sonic Healthcare USA family, is one of the largest medical reference laboratory systems in the nation. CPL is a full service medical laboratory that has served physicians and patients for over 60 years. CPL offers clinical and anatomic laboratory testing services to medical practices and facilities throughout the Southwest. We work with you to reach your goals both personally and professionally.
Responsible for accurately obtaining blood samples via venipuncture and capillary collection procedures with minimum customer discomfort. Provides care to patients whose ages range from infant to geriatric. Ensures specimen integrity by adhering to the laboratory s procedures for specimen collection, handling, and processing. Adheres to departmental policies and procedures to include departmental programs, quality control, quality assurance, and safety.
- Utilize technical skills and abilities to perform accurate venipuncture and capillary blood collection
- Utilizes technical skills and abilities to accurately handle and process specimens
- Utilizes job knowledge, judgment, and problem solving skills to ensure quality
- Effectively utilizes departmental resources
- Utilizes personal and professional skills to promote customer relations
- Enthusiastically performs miscellaneous duties with completion in a designated time frame
- High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred Certified by the American Society of Phlebotomy Technicians
- Minimum Training or experience in specimen collection and/or processing
- Preferred Two years of laboratory training or experience in specimen collection and processing
At CPL, we recognize that each employee makes a vital contribution to the overall success of the organization. As such, we extend that same commitment to employees by offering a wide choice of benefits options.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short -Term Disability
- Flex Spending Account
- Retirement Plan
- Other great benefits!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!