Watchung Job Description Sample
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Senior Accountant - Watchung, NJ
Produce accurate, timely GAAP-compliant financial statements, balance sheets, and statements of cash flow on a monthly basis.
Analyze and reconcile G/L accounts at month-end.
Monitor financial transactions, reconcile accounts to the general ledger and prepare journal entries.
Ensure accuracy in the coding of all invoices, including bills from electricity, water, taxes, miscellaneous expenses, etc.
Organize accounting tasks which will include management of general ledger, record books, accounts payable journals and project accounting books
Manage workload to ensure all vendor invoices are processed in a timely and accurate manner, and all deadlines are met.
Manage setup and maintenance of the accounts payable system, assuring that all new vendors are properly set up and maintained in the vendor master file.
Oversee the preparation and processing of checks, wire transfers and ACH payments and that all payments are approved, signed and disbursed timely.
Bachelor's degree (Accounting/Finance) or equivalent combination of education and experience
3-5 years of related experience
Great Plains accounting software a plus
Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
Proficiency with MS Excel a must
Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
Ability to communicate with various levels of management.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
CDL A Company Truck Driver
Flatbed Truck Driver Jobs with Weekly Guaranteed Minimum Pay
At Montgomery Transport, we strive to protect the long-term interests of our professional drivers, and do so by fostering a driver-friendly atmosphere to complement an enriching and supportive company culture. As a national leader in flatbed transportation, we ensure your growth and success, enabling you to pursue a retirement plan that fits your future.
Why are more drivers choosing Montgomery?
Average $62K annually – top drivers will earn up to $90K annually
Weekly Minimum Pay that increases with your tenure
Weekly home time
Medical, dental, prescription, short-term disability, vision, critical illness, & whole-term life insurance
401K with employer match
In-cab camera systems for a safety-first approach
Corporate chaplain service
Top-of-the-line Kenworth, Peterbilt, & International trucks – take your truck home
Innovative fleet with a focus on safety and technology
Aluminum trailers & wheels
Make more at Montgomery
Road to Success Bonus – earn up to $8,500
$1,500 orientation pay
Paid out $1000 the first week and $500 the second week
1-year OTR experience with one company – additional $3,500 over 17 months
2-years OTR experience with one company – additional $5,000 over 24 months
Grow your career with an industry leader! Take a few minutes to fill out our short form and get started today!
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria
Be 23 years of age
1 year of CDL-A driving experience
3 months of flatbed experience
Experience hauling steel coils is preferred
No more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years (no more than 3 combined)
No DUI in the past 10 years
No failed DOT drug or alcohol screenings
Student Driver With Class A CDL Or Limited Truck Driving Experience
Become Maverick Made with CDL-A Graduate Truck Driver Jobs
NEW $0.05 Pay Increase for OTR Flatbed & Glass Student Drivers!
If you’ve just received your Class A CDL or could use more experience on the road, then it’s time for you to become Maverick Made! Maverick Transportation student truck driving opportunities provide the training you need to become a top earning professional truck driver with a top performing carrier. Our innovative student program offers paid hands-on training in flatbed, glass, and temperature control divisions. You’ll work with the best instructors and the safest equipment in the industry to get your new career in gear!
$.40 – $.50 per mile starting pay (depending on division)
$600 Orientation Pay (with travel, lodging, and lunch provided)
$600/week Training Pay
$800 Graduation Pay ($400 once you go solo & $400 after your first dispatch)
Up to $.06 per mile raise at 6 months (depending on division)
Pay increases up to 5 years
Weekend Guarantee Pay
Advantages & Bonuses:
Full tuition reimbursement program
Addt’l $.02/mile Pay for Performance Bonus Introductory/New Hire Rate
Pay for Performance Bonus Program (up to $.06 per mile)
Modern, well-maintained equipment
Passenger Authorization Program
401(k) Retirement Plan
Health/Dental Insurance & Rx card
Paid Life Insurance Policy
CDL Sponsorship Program Available
GI Bill™ OJT approved
Flatbed, Glass and Temp Control Division openings (dependent on hiring area)
DRIVER REFERRAL BONUS - $1,000 - $2,000
Inside Sales Representative/Private Investment Firm
Must have 1-2 years cold calling or sales like experience. (Prefer investment company type sales experience). Must have outgoing personality and love to sell. Will assist Director of business development in client presentations.Tremendous opportunity for future growth! Best candidate will have worked in any type of investment/finance organization for a year or two.
JOB FAIR - STORE SUPERVISORS
Thursday, February 22 and Saturday, February 24 - 10:00 to 4:00
Come to our Watchung location - 1549 Route 22 West
We are seeking full-time Store Supervisors for the Northeast. You will work on average 30-32 hours per week the majority of the year, and are eligible for a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401(K) plan, and more! We provide excellent opportunities for those who are high achievers and want to excel and advance as a Manager.
These are hourly paid leadership positions which will assist the General Manager with store operations and are responsible for achieving overall performance goals including sales, customer service, and staff development.
- Maintaining a respectful workplace, exhibiting the company values
- Ensuring customers receive excellence in service and product quality
- Assisting in hiring, training, and coaching of associates to ensure expectations for each position are met; assisting Manager in the implementation of development plans for staff
- Is able to effectively work and train all positions in both the front and back of the house
- Executing store opening and closing procedures, as well as reporting
- Managing and monitoring hourly labor, making adjustments to staffing based on the demands of the business
- Overseeing unloading of shipments and production paperwork; monitoring production and ensuring FIFO rotation of all products in FOH and BOH
- Ensuring proper use of equipment and sanitation procedures are followed
- Participating in catering and gifting sales and fulfillment in all B2B and catering processes
- Ensuring correcting merchandising setup throughout the store
- High school diploma or education equivalent
- At least 2 years of restaurant or service industry experience is desirable
- Prior supervisory experience required
- Must have driver’s license and own transportation
- Must have physical dexterity and mobility to perform the demands of the job including working with hot torch, slicing machines, and lifting up to 65 pounds
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Treat Customers Like Gold.
- Treat Everyone with Respect.
- Do the Right Thing.
- Deliver Quality & Growth Worthy of the Brand.
- Make a Difference. Have Some Fun.
To find out more about our great and growing company, visit www.HoneyBakedCareers.com
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Now is a great time to for Owner-Operator truck drivers to partner with Marten!
Marten Transport has always had great freight and earning power for contractors – and now it’s better than ever! Earn $1.05 per mile on Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles!
Special Advantages for Marten owner operators:
Detention pay after 1 hour (paid on remaining drivable hours)
Severe Inclement Weather Pay – We want you safe!
Ready to learn more or APPLY NOW!!
All miles are paid according to Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles
100% fuel surcharge paid on all miles
Safety and Performance bonuses
$20 Drop Pay (excluding first and final drop)
Hourly pay for local work (to be determined by FLT Manager)
Free rider passes
We help your truck driving business stay profitable!
All license fees paid, including base plates
All road & bridge tolls (except for Chicago Skyway), some designated routing
EZ Pass available
Qualcomm at no charge, with no monthly charge
File & pay state fuel & mileage tax returns (except for the 2290)
Fuel card for fuel that will be settlement deducted
Cost plus .04 Terminal fuel
Partner with an industry leader – Marten Transport! Apply now!
OWNER OPERATOR INSURANCE:
Required by Marten Transport, Ltd. $1,000,000 minimum.
Required on the truck.
Marten can assist you to get insurance through Protective if needed.
Physical Damage Insurance .3491/$100 value/per month ($174.55monthly premium based on $50,000)
Occupational Accident Insurance required. $120/month
Owner Operators are not covered by Marten’s Worker’s Compensation Policy.
Marten Transport, Ltd. will provide the option to purchase physical damage and bobtail insurance and will provide liability and cargo insurance at no cost; however, the deductible (up to the stated amount) is the responsibility of the driver and may be taken through payroll deductions.
Automobile Liability: $1,500 deductible per accident/incident to cover other party damages.
Trailer Damage: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover damages to Marten Transport, Ltd. equipment.
Cargo: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover cargo damaged in an accident.
Total exposure per accident/incident is $3,500 plus deductible paid to own insurance company on tractor. OWNER OPERATORS ARE HELD LIABLE FOR 100% OF REPAIR COST FOR TOPPED TRAILERS.
Trailer Top Insurance – $10/month.
Deductible Buy- back-buys your $2,500 deductible down to $500 $27.00 per month
Gap insurance – buys the gap between residual and market value $29.00 per month
Local Cdl-A Drivers Needed
XPO Logistics is currently seeking full-time Class A CDL Drivers for Local Opportunities.
DEDICATED LOCAL RUNS - $1000 Sign-on Bonus!
Quarterly Paid Safety Bonus
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Free Passenger Program
Class A CDL
6 months Tractor Trailer Experience
Hazmat and Tanker Required
23 Years of Age
Stable Work History
Criminal Background History Subject to Review
Must Pass Pre-Employment DOT Physical/Drug Screen
Correctional Officer-12 HR
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position oversees and maintains custody, care, and control of inmates or detainees of a facility, while enforcing the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of the company and contracting agency.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees and monitors the activities of the inmates or detainees in living areas, recreation activities areas, dining areas and visitation areas.
- Coordinates and monitors inmate or detainee movements, conducts counts, and provides emergency response as needed.
- May be assigned to various posts including, but not limited to, the control room, front and sally port entrance, health services, special housing, perimeter security, transportation, work details, reception, intake, and visits officer, etc., as required by management.
- Provides security in program activities and supervises labor crews in various areas around facility.
- Conducts shakedown for contraband materials, either individually or as part of a specialized team. Confiscates contraband in accordance to facility and contracting agency policies and procedures.
- Initiates disciplinary reports on inmates or detainees.
- Prepares reports and maintains daily logs as required.
- Ensures prompt and appropriate assistance to inmates or detainees in the event of injury, illness or trauma.
- Promotes facility cleanliness and reports need for maintenance or repairs.
- Serves as member of special teams to respond to emergencies as required.
- Completes training courses as required by facility training standards.
- Performs correctional duties for any shift as defined by management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!