Watertown Job Description Sample
Contract to hire
6 months (then conversion to full time)
-Willing to learn and adapt in a fast paced and frequently changing environment
-Willing to come up with creative solutions and enjoys solving problems
-Positive attitude and high energy-can support both internal and external customers and help them solve shipping problems
-Able to pick, pack and ship all sized items, from envelopes to pallets.
-Experience with international shipping requirements (export compliance, commercial invoices, country specific documentation)
-Adept with computer systems (excel, pdf editor, UPS Worldship, other shipping carrier portals)
-Experience with freight handling and warehousing operations including forklift operation
-Experience working with freight forwarders, carriers and 3PLs to schedule and troubleshoot shipments
-Able to support light production operations such as final packaging
-Experience with ERP systems is a plus
High School diploma or GED
Teacher, Infant- Corporate Office Childcare Center Watertown, MA
Experience the milestone moments
As an infant teacher, you get to witness some of the most special achievements and milestones that occur in a child's first year of life. Being a part of this treasured and magical stage is a reward unto its own. As you experience their first steps, new discoveries and giggles of pure joy, your patience and enthusiasm will give them the confidence to discover a brave, new world. And, you'll share these moments with parents – showing them that your devotion and passion is helping to guide and shape their children, as they begin their journey to who they will become.
At Bright Horizons, you'll also find opportunities to experience personal and professional breakthroughs of your own. As a company with a learning culture, you will discover your full potential through state-of-the-art online training, leadership development and tuition reimbursement. Additionally, our company culture invites you to bring your whole self to work, because it is our unique attributes, perspectives and backgrounds that make us a stronger team.
How will you nurture the growth of our future generation?
What you will do as an Infant Teacher
Build a warm and stimulating environment that is filled with inviting sights, sounds, textures, and sensations to stimulate their mental and social growth
Ensure that fundamental care needs are met while engaging in one-on-one moments, play and communication
Collaborate with and be supported by a talented team of early childhood professionals
Be an ally and partner for parents, supporting, guiding and sharing in their child's growth and development
Nurture your own career aspirations and personal growth through unlimited opportunities
Be a positive role model for children each and every day
Live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork
Who we are looking for
- Hold a High School Diploma/GED
- Meet state educational licensing and additional center/school requirements
- A passion for child care and making a difference in the lives of young children
We do give preference to child care teachers with the following:
- Related college-level or CDA course work
- A CDA or working towards an Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- 12 months of professional teaching experience
Bright Horizons – A fresh perspective on learning
In addition to being the leading provider of high quality child care and early education, Bright Horizons is the only child care company repeatedly named by FORTUNE as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For". We are passionate about building an organization where you can make an impact on future generations. It begins with the educators that we hire, and by helping you grow with us. We support a well-rounded, individualized curriculum that is fully engaging and tailored to each child's developmental needs. This visionary approach helps craft enriching experiences, and empowers children to be confident and successful lifelong learners.
Benefits we offer
Career path opportunities
Extensive health benefits
Comprehensive tuition reimbursement401(k)Volunteer opportunities through the Bright Horizons Foundation for ChildrenCommuter benefits
Health club discounts
Cell phone discounts and much more
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866.
Eduporium, a start-up committed to providing educators with discounted technology, is seeking a qualified candidate to fill an entry-level position on our Operations team. The successful candidate is a highly motivated, organized, detail- and customer-oriented individual who will be responsible for supporting the team. This is a full-time position based in Watertown, Massachusetts (not a remote position).
- Customer Service and Sales Support: Assist B2B and B2C customers with any pre- and post-sale issues.
- Order Fulfillment: Create quotes and purchase orders, fulfill orders, process invoices and checks.
- Vendor and Partner Relations: Initiate and maintain strategic relationships with our key business partners.
- Office Administration: Assist other team members in general office management duties, e.g. scheduling, answering phones, filing, and purchasing office supplies.
- Handle a large volume of email and phone communications from partners, vendors, and customers on behalf of Eduporium.
- Represent Eduporium at various events, tradeshows, and conferences from time to time.
- Report to the Operations Manager and other senior executives at Eduporium.
- Contribute beyond the core operational role by taking on and completing small tasks and large projects that are part of the company’s mission.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Operations, Logistics, Supply Chain, or a related field.
- 0 - 2 years of professional experience, preferably in a similar position, such as Customer Service, Sales, Operations, Logistics, Purchasing, or Order Management.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint a must.
- Experience using project and communication management tools, such as Asana, Dropbox, and Slack a plus.
- Experience working in and managing cross-functional teams a plus.
- Important skills:
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Excellent, open, and concise communicator, good listener, and observer.
- Great customer service skills a must.
- Savvy, quick thinking, and comfortable in a dynamic, low-structure, fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks as they arise, and switch priorities and focus as needed.
- Fast learner, able to independently solve problems.
- Key characteristics or traits:
- Must have a “start-up” mentality - self-disciplined, self-motivated, and the drive to deliver with minimal direction.
- Willingness to learn and improve a must.
- Must have a high level of attention to detail.
- Extremely organized - you will be able to easily coordinate and maintain your own work life.
- Must have energy, enthusiasm, drive, and a "can do" attitude.
- Desire to take responsibility and advance within the company.
- Other important factors:
- Interest in working for an e-commerce retailer in the educational technology industry.
- Positively represents the business everywhere at all times.
- Creative problem solving and thinking and acting outside the box.
Eduporium is a school resource and reseller of hundreds of vetted educational technology tools. We partner with large and small vendors and have a one-stop marketplace where teachers can purchase all of the technology they need with one, hassle-free order. We work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and encourage employee collaboration to help streamline our services. With lots of opportunity for growth and great hope for the future, we're looking forward to expanding our team and solidifying ourselves as a go-to name for educational technology.
Note: Application without a cover letter will not be considered.
Sr Manager, Research Operations & Facilities
Exonics has developed SingleCut CRISPR, a gene editing technology that has the potential to halt the progression of certain genetic neuromuscular diseases. Our lead program has the potential to deliver lifelong benefits for patients with Duchenne, a devastating muscle disease in children for which there is no cure. We are building a collaborative team of exceptional scientists that combines creative innovation, rigorous science, teamwork, and a passionate commitment to developing transformative treatments for patients. Join us.
As Sr Manager, Research Operations & Facilities, you’ll be instrumental in establishing our research laboratories and creating the required infrastructure to ensure the labs function smoothly and meet all compliance requirements. You will have a key role in the company's move to its new Watertown facility, both lab and office. While we are in temporary space, we will utilize the services of our landlord’s facilities manager. You will be the primary point of contact for facilities-related work and issues and will work closely with this person to ensure our facilities needs are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Laboratory Operations Management:
- Lead the design and setup of laboratories, including equipment selection, purchase, setup, and calibration.
- End-to-end equipment procurement. Negotiate equipment pricing and contracts, set- up purchase orders, and coordinate installation of new capital equipment coordinating with plumbing, mechanical and electrical contractors, as needed. Establish and renew equipment service contracts. Track warranties and set up preventive maintenance as established in service agreements.
- Schedule equipment repair with appropriate vendors.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining stockroom supplies.
- Coordinate with third-party vendor for glasswash/autoclave. Assess inventory levels, adjusting as needed.
- Primary interface with contract service firm to manage animal care facility, including contract matters and SOP training for scientists.
- Maintain and track milestone progress on all Sponsored Research Agreements.
- Manage third-party academic agreements and vendors, set up new Sponsored Research Agreements and contracts with CROs.
- Manage hazardous materials, biohazard/medical waste disposal.
- Identify and acquire required permits for laboratory operations. Submit permit renewals and maintain files of submitted applications and renewals.
- Work with EH&S consultant to develop EH&S programs for staff and ensure compliance with EH&S regulations and policies. Prepare job hazard assessment in coordination with EH&S consultant.
- Lead safety committee, prepare incident reports and maintain inventory of chemicals, reagents and hazardous materials.
- Schedule employee training; e.g., fire and life safety, hazardous material/waste training, chemical hygiene, blood-borne pathogens.
- Maintain records as required by regulatory agencies (training, work-related injury/illness, lab inspections, and hazardous materials, etc.)
- Develop lab SOPs and train science staff.
- Manage selection and implementation of electronic lab notebook system and ensure utilization by science staff.
- Coordinate with IT consultant for lab-based computers and specialized software.
- Conduct needs/capabilities assessment and evaluate potential facilities as part of facility selection process.
- Plan lab design in new spaces, and manage design process and completion of tenant improvements as needed.
- Plan and coordinate move of labs from temp to permanent space (Q2-2019).
- Oversee CapEx asset management.
- Prepare annual capital lab equipment list and budget, including facility-related improvements to support new equipment, changes in operations, etc.
- Manage laboratory utilities such as gases (N2, Ar, CO2), dry ice, common solvents.
- Set up janitorial service contract and coordinate services.
- Manage interactions with outside agencies such as fire department, and assist with safety and regulatory inspections.
- First responder to facilities-related emergencies.
- Responsible for coordinating building card access for employees.
- Responsible for coordinating with IT consultant and landlord facilities manager regarding phone and data/internet lines.
- Responsible for shipping and receiving lab supplies, samples, etc.
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Results-oriented thinker, able to find creative solutions to identify a path forward
- Strong work ethic with hands-on approach
- Detail-oriented with a sense of urgency and follow through in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate others from a position of influence and negotiate conflict situations
- Highly collaborative team player who can interact and foster relationships with all levels of the organization in a professional way
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific discipline
- Hands-on experience in laboratory research and laboratory operations preferred, including experience with laboratory design and laboratory operations management
- Experience negotiating contracts and service agreements
- Previous facilities management experience preferred
- We offer a dynamic start-up environment and a collaborative, passionate team
- Excellent benefits
- Stock options
- Paid vacation, sick time and select holidays
Exonics is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Lead Firmware Engineer
Lead Firmware Engineer
Apply now "
Date: Sep 28, 2018
Location:Watertown, MA, US, 02472
Company: Dover Corporation
Markem-Imaje is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US-based Dover Corporation and is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full line of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, and print and apply label systems.
Markem-Imaje provides global reach to over 50,000 customers with 30 subsidiaries, 6 technology centers, several equipment repair centers and manufacturing plants with the most comprehensive marking and coding portfolio available in the marketplace.
Are you a self-motivated, talented, and experienced Embedded Software Engineer who understands the importance of engineering excellence to product development success?
In this role you'll be… part of a global, cross-disciplinary, Agile team designing, implementing, validating, and maintaining embedded software for Markem-Imaje current and future printers.
You'll have an opportunity to… work with talented engineers in a global environment, building complex products across a variety of printing technologies targeted to meet our customers' needs and the strategic objectives of Markem-Imaje.
You should possess… a Bachelor's or Masters' degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with a minimum of 8-10 years' experience developing software.
Great package including Bonus, CAREER Growth and Great Benefits…
Principal Activities / Duties /
Drive quality and efficiency within the embedded software team by setting an outstanding example in terms of high quality design, code, and validation in your individual work.
Research, champion, and facilitate implementation and improvement of best practices and tools to improve team efficiency, effectiveness, and software quality.
Interface with other engineering teams, stakeholders, and customers to understand the application space and business requirements.
Lead and facilitate high-level software estimation to support business planning activities.
Lead design reviews and drive improvements in design and code quality.
Act as a liaison between cross-functional, multi-site teams.
Use outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to lead and create efficient interfaces with third party engineering partners.
Advanced knowledge of C++, functional decomposition, architectural viewpoints, UML/SYSML, design patterns, object oriented programming, pair programming, memory management, distributed systems programming, multi-threaded programming, on-target debugging, test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews, defect characterization, user story development, backlog management, revision control, continuous integration and deployment, automated build systems, release management, tech documentation, RTOS, micro-controllers, memory, peripherals, schematics, oscilloscopes/logic analyzers, Scrum, excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
GCC, Visual Studio, Eclipse, JSON, XML, Python, Bamboo, SCONS, FitNesse, Lauterbach debuggers, and root cause analysis.
Markem-Imaje – Watertown, MA, is an exciting expansion demonstrating our commitment to be the innovation leader in digital printing. This new, state-of-the-art, Global Design Center will be the hub for New Product Introduction of Laser- and DOD-based products. The office is situated close to Boston with easy access by car or public transportation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Manager, Finance & Reimbursement
Master's degree is preferred.
Steward Health Care System LLC ("Steward") is a fully integrated, physician-led national health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the most cost-efficient manner in the communities where out patents live. Steward - the largest privately held health care company in the U.S. - owns and operations 35 community hospitals across nine states, serves over 1,000 distinct communities and employs approximately 40,000 health care professionals. In addition to our hospitals, the Steward provider network includes 4,800 providers, 25 urgent care centers, 87 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health offerings, over 7,300 hospital beds under management, and approximately 1.5 million full risk covered lies through the company's managed care and health insurance services. The total number of paneled lives within Steward's integrated care network is projected to reach 3 million in 2018.
Steward Medical Group (SMG), Inc. is Steward's multi-specialty group practice with over 4,500 employees including over 1,800 physicians and advanced practitioners. SMG operates approximately 450 practice locations throughout Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, Utah, Arizona, Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas, and provides more than 4 million patient encounters per year.
Under the direction of SMG's Sr. Manager of Revenue Cycle the candidate is responsible for managing multiple revenue processes and acting as a liaison between revenue cycle and finance in order to support SMG's strategic initiatives and overall performance. The optimal candidate for this role is a deadline-oriented person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Maintain end-to-end accountability for revenue including oversight of accrual based revenue recognition models
Develop and maintain a dynamic end-to-end revenue reporting framework including but not limited to:
o Month end variance analysis
o Asset Base Lending calculations
o Weekly cash-flow forecasting
o Daily month-end revenue/productivity projections.
o Ad hoc projects as needed by leadership
Develop and deliver continuous education on revenue
Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level staff
Analyze financial information detailing revenue, expenses and other accounts to summarize current and projected financial position of SMG practices and operational divisions.
Provide day-to-day guidance and leadership to staff.
Continue to assist in development of database warehouse and automated reporting tools
Maintain confidentiality of patient records, communications and other sensitive data.
Maintain the values and philosophy of the mission statement of SMG.
Perform all other duties related to the successful performance of this job.
Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting: Master's degree preferred.
5+ years progressive work experience in revenue recognition. Healthcare finance a plus.
2+ years work experience managing a team.
Significant experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Understands data modeling and relational database design.
Strong understanding of financial concepts, with modeling experience a plus. Experience combining clinical and financial data.
Problem solving, analytical ability and interpersonal skills are important to perform successfully in this position. Must be able to function independently, manage multiple projects and meet established deadlines. Must demonstrate adaptability and flexibility to changes and respond to new ideas and approaches.
Systems experience with building out data warehouse tools and dashboards with Qlik a plus.
Must be detail-oriented, deadline-oriented and accurate.
Must possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Manager/Scientist, Upstream Process Development
Exonics Therapeutics is a newly launched biotechnology company that has developed SingleCut CRISPR, a gene editing technology that has the potential to halt the progression of certain genetic neuromuscular diseases. Exonics is seeking a creative, self-motivated individual with a passion for science to join our founding team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on cutting edge science and take part in discovering and developing the next generation of genetic therapies for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and other genetic disorders.
We are looking for a Manager/Scientist who brings enthusiasm, intellectual curiosity, scientific rigor and a desire to innovate new medicines for patients.
- Develop mammalian cell lines for the production of AAV vectors for gene therapy.
- Establish process definition for upstream process and cell banking activities incorporating state of the art cell culture process monitoring technologies.
- Participate in technology transfer to CMO and provide manufacturing oversight for GMP production.
- Apply QbD principals to process characterization, establish process parameters, and contribute to CMC sections of regulatory filings.
- Effectively collaborate with a fully integrated team to facilitate the success of projects.
- A PhD in Biochemistry, Cell & Molecular Biology, Genetics or related discipline and 1 to 3 years experience or Masters and 4 to 7 or Bachelors and 8+.
- Direct industry experience developing mammalian cell culture and vector production processes for manufacture of viral gene therapy vectors for early and/or late phase clinical trials.
- Demonstrated expertise in cell culture techniques for suspension culture systems up to 50L-scale.
- Excellent communication skills with the proven ability to build open and collaborative relationships and work effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- We offer a dynamic start-up environment and a collaborative, passionate team
- Excellent benefits
- Stock options
- Paid vacation, sick time and select holidays
For immediate consideration please submit your CV through our careers site: http://exonicstx.com/careers/.
Exonics Therapeutics is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will consider all qualified applicants for employment.
Monro is a strong, growing company. Founded in 1957 in Rochester, New York, we now have over 1150 company-owned locations servicing over four million cars each year in the US in 28 eastern and mid-western states. Monro offers guests a wide range of tire choices and repair services, such as exhaust, brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, tire, battery, electrical, air conditioning and scheduled maintenance services. We are a publicly traded company and a top performer on the NASDAQ both in our results and our return to our investors.
The country's #1 company owned automotive repair chain has immediate opportunities for the right individuals. If you are a self starter and have previous automotive and/or tire service, you do not want to miss your chance!
We offer an incentive based pay plan and we hire and promote from within first. The majority of our Assistant Managers have been promoted up from the shop and many of them have advanced to Store Manager or higher.
So if you want a career with unlimited opportunities and earnings potential then you need to contact us today. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including: Health, Dental, Life, 401(k) with match, paid vacation, and much more!
Minimum of 1 year of experience with vehicle repairs
ASE certifications desired
Able to explain repairs to guests in a friendly, understandable manner
Experience using store equipment such as lifts, welders, scanners and brake lathes correctly
Own a set of tools and/or participate in company's tool purchase program
Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays
Must be 18 years of age
Must have a valid driver's license
High school diploma/GED
State Inspection license is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer
On Demand Driver
Address: | 158-K Great Rd , Bedford, Massachusetts 01730 |
At Coffee & Bagel Brands, our team has a common set of values that we call our Purpose & Heart. These are the behaviors that guide how we work, how we treat each other and how we treat our guests. Our goal is to create Bright Spots for each other and our guests every day. A Bright Spot is all about making someone's day and putting a smile on their face!
Coffee & Bagels Brands is Caribou Coffee, Einstein Bros. Bagels, Noah's New York Bagels, Bruegger's Bagels and Manhattan Bagel. We are your friendly neighborhood gathering place for good conversation and great food.
About the On Demand Delivery Driver:
- Drivers! Start. Your. Engines! Our On Demand Delivery Driver's primary responsibility is to get the world's best bagels and coffee quickly & safely from point A to point B….and C and D, and so on!
- The On Demand Delivery Driver must operate their vehicle according to all local, state, and federal regulations and maintain a vehicle in a manner capable of carrying large quantities of packaged food. In other words, we're not looking for the Fast and the Furious. Let's keep hands at 10 & 2 and keep the roads (and bagels) safe!
What we are looking for:
Must be 18 years or older.
Must have reliable transportation and driver's insurance
Ability to read, speak, and write English as to adapt, retain, and apply training knowledge.
Must work well under minimal supervision.
Maintain composed sense of urgency during delivery hours.
Must read, interpret, and accurately complete required documentation
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Coffee & Bagel Brands reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the company or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Coffee & Bagel Brands are committed to providing equal employment opportunity and equal treatment in employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender/gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, military status or any other basis in protected by applicable federal, state and local law. Coffee & Bagel Brands makes employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications for the job.
Physical Therapist (Pt)
Is skilled nursing care your passion? Are you looking to work with a team of dedicated caregivers? Would you like to work for a company that provides the support, resources, and opportunities that you need to flourish in your career?
We are currently searching for a caring and compassionate Physical Therapist (PT) to work Full-Time hours in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting. Interested applicants must have a degree in Physical Therapy, and must be licensed or license eligible for consideration.
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Physical Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance physical therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality physical therapy services
- Putting patient service first
Summary & Additi
Job Title: Physical Therapist (PT)
Location: West Newton, MA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
Start Date: ASAP
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!