Waterville Job Description Sample
College Students - Become A Pizza Delivery Driver
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza HutÂ®. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office â€“ your car â€“ listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza â€“ and pasta. What more could you want?
Independence, good music and great food â€“ with tips! Sound good? Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
- A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you.
Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke â€“ treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
- Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
- Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
- Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
- Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply.
B2B Sales Professional
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Registered Nurse, Dialysis, Acute
AHS Staffing is looking for an ChronicDialysis RN in Waterville, ME.
You must be a Registered Nurse with at least two year of previous dialysis experience to qualify.
This is an amazing 13 week assignment that includes Guaranteed hours, tax-free money, paid housing, and travel reimbursement!
- 24/7 access to recruiters
- Travel reimbursement
- Furnished housing
- Per Diem rates
- Medical benefits
Insurance Sales Professional
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency
Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Be a team player to help grow the agency
- Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
- Be organized and efficient
- Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
- Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
- Ensure a positive customer experience
Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Sales experience is a plus
- Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
- Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
- Bilingual candidates welcome
Entry Level Outside Sales - Waterville, ME - Orkin Pest Control
Reference ID: 1319046
Date Posted: 02/19/2018
Our Home Inspectors (Sales) partner with Homeowners to provide consultative solutions regarding pest problems. We provide extensive training to ensure that you are the Subject Matter Expert.
Okin Mission: To be the Worldâs BEST Service Company!
Responsibilities of a Home Inspector:
- Conduct initial Assessments of Residential Homes
- Provide a consultative evaluation for the home to address any concerns
- Prospect and cultivate new client base within Territory
- Partner with Technicians to ensure the delivery of services
- Maintain a high level of customer service to ensure customer loyalty
- Develop community relationships for referral and sales opportunities
Qualities of a Home Inspector:
- Strategic thinker who identifies challenges and emphasizes innovative solutions that upholds Orkinâs commitment to the mission
- Inspire the client to become invested in a partnership that is backed by science and a sound reputation for being an industry leader
- Drive to build your business through consultative partnerships
- Cultivator of long lasting relationships with a Hunter mentality
WE PROUDLY OFFER:
- Competitive base salary, plus commissions
- Company Vehicle
- On the Job Training
- Comprehensive Benefits Package- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Vacation, Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Leave.
*We perform background, motor vehicle record check, physical and drug test screenings.
Find out for yourself: https://careers.orkin.com/orkin-in-action
Orkin is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We promote diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity
Orkin is a drug free work environment
Manufacturing Operator - Contractor
Discovery Solutions is seeking job seekers for a contract position with one of our customers, Lilly, a leading pharmaceutical company headquartered in Indianapolis, IN.
LOCATION: Winslow, ME 04901
The Manufacturing Operator will support the manufacturing processes relative to the department/area in which they are assigned. Operate manufacturing equipment based on the established written procedures and work rules. Responsible for product quality and safety on the assigned line and for achieving production standards in both quantity and quality. Understand and follow cGMP and safety guidelines as required. Follow all safety policies and procedures. Perform light cleaning in order to maintain clean operating environment. Write maintenance summaries of assembly and workstation areas as needed. Execute quality checks in accordance to department/area requirements and document findings. Stocking, sweeping, mopping, and trash removal may be included.
Safety Protection Worn
Safety Glasses, Tyvec Suits, Nitrile Gloves
Senior/Associate Director Of Athletics
SENIOR/ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF ATHLETICS Department of Athletics Full-Time, Exempt, Salaried, Administrative Staff Appointment
Colby is a member of the New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC) and has 28 intercollegiate sports that compete at the Division III level, and four programs (men's and women's Alpine and Nordic Skiing) that compete at the Division I level. The department also hosts a variety of club and intramural sports. Over one-third of Colby's 2,000 students participate in intercollegiate sports and, in total, nearly three-quarters are involved in fitness and recreation activities in the department.
The College has broken ground on the construction of a new, state-of-the-art athletics complex, scheduled to open in the fall of 2020, which is destined to be one of the best Division III facilities in the country. The 350,000 square foot athletics center will include an indoor track and field competition center, aquatic center, (including Maine's first 50-meter pool), squash center, gymnasium, hockey arena, strength and fitness center, studios, training rooms, and coaching suites. Additionally, the College recently opened a 70-acre-plus outdoor competition center that consists of three gleaming new competition and recreational fields that are also among the finest outdoor venues in Division III.
The senior/associate director of athletics supports the department in all aspects of athletics management. Reporting to the Harold Alfond director of athletics, this position will serve as an athletics leadership liaison to various departments across campus. The senior/associate director of athletics supervises assigned head coaches as well as staff positions and supports the work and goals of the Department of Athletics and the College.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as sport administrator for numerous varsity programs; supervise selected coaches and programs
- Work with coaches to develop aspirational goals, successfully administer budgets, and develop recruitment strategies
- Lead high-level departmental initiatives that support strategic planning objectives and supervise administrative staff as assigned
- Serve as a member of the departmental leadership team to promote a culture of inclusion, growth, and learning
- In the absence of the director of athletics, serve as the athletics lead on all internal and external matters
- Serve as a senior departmental strategist and oversee selected athletic operational areas that align with a diverse skillset and departmental priorities
- Coordinate and execute all career readiness and professional development programming for staff and students
- Liaise with the Office of Communications, DavisConnects, and the Office of Advancement supporting College initiatives and messaging, building relationships, and delivering expertise around athletics processes and practices
- Serve as department lead on all internal special events (non-competition)
- Strategize on behalf of the Department of Athletics on all internal & external matters
- Travel with selected sports teams as necessitated by strategic needs
- Proactively build and maintain positive and collaborative working relationships with colleagues across campus and within the community to enhance the Department of Athletics brand and the Colby College mission
- Perform additional duties as assigned; duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: General open office and campus environment. Position involves sitting, although frequent movement is necessary. Computer usage involving repetitive hand/wrist motion is also necessary. Several weeks of domestic travel and frequent evening and weekend work required throughout the year. Occasional lifting (up to 50 lbs.) may be necessary.
TO APPLY: Interested candidates should apply electronically by clicking the "Apply Now" button on the Colby College website at Please submit a letter of interest including salary requirements, resume, and the contact information of three professional references. Materials should be addressed to:
Senior/Associate Director of Athletics - Search Committee Office of Human Resources Colby College 5500 Mayflower Hill Waterville, ME 04
If you experience difficulty uploading your documents, you may submit any .doc or .pdf materials to . Please do not submit duplicate materials.
A review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Colby is a private, coeducational liberal arts college that admits students and makes employment decisions on the basis of the individual's qualifications to contribute to Colby's educational objectives and institutional needs. Colby College does not discriminate in its educational programs or employment on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, or military or veteran's status. Colby is an equal opportunity employer and operates in accordance with federal and state laws regarding non-discrimination. Colby complies with Title IX, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in an institution's education programs and activities. Questions regarding Title IX may be referred to Colby's Title IX coordinator or to the federal Office of Civil Rights. We encourage inquiries from candidates who will contribute to the cultural and ethnic diversity of our college.
For more information about the College, please visit our web site: .
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Five to seven years of relevant work experience in major professional or collegiate athletic departments or comparatively complex organizations
- Previous oversight of athletic programming and/or coaching preferred
- Exceptional ability to work in a networked way, emphasizing collaboration in a complex environment
- Proven success operating within complex organizations, relating with and understanding constituents campus wide
- Outstanding organizational, communication, written, interpersonal, and analytical skills in a fast-paced environment with the ability to initiate, analyze, monitor, evaluate, and advance strategic plans and programs
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within timely deadlines
- Ability to work independently and to exercise judgment and discretion
- Proven ability to learn quickly, work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and to skillfully distill/synthesize emerging information in a senior staff level
- Ability to make an impact through work as a member of a team and diverse community
- Valid driver's license required and must meet the College's Fleet Safety Policy requirements
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dry Van OTR
CDL-A Truck Driver - EARN $75,000 or More Per Year
CALL OR APPLY TODAY!
- Earn Up to $75,000 Per Year
- Priority Hometime
- Paid Training
- Lots of Consistent Miles
- Excellent Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision, Plus 401k
- Newest Trucks: Average 1 Years Old
- All OTR Trucks Include a 24" Flat Screen TV & DVR with 100 Channels: HBO, Cinemax, Showtime and NFL Sunday Ticket*
- Paid Vacation
- Pet Policy
- NAVIGO GPS with Turn-By-Turn Directions
- Rider Policy
- TripPak App Lets You Scan Bills with Your iPhone
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Valid CDL-A
- 21 Years of Age or Older
INTERESTED IN BEING A DRIVER TRAINER? If you have 3 months experience or more as a CDL-A truck driver you can qualify as a driver trainer at Western Express! Call today for more details on how you can earn up to $85,000 annually!
Have you been out of driving for 3 years or more? Are you a recent CDL-A grad? Call us for information about our Refresher Program today!
Subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply. Call for details.
CALL OR APPLY TODAY!
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Car Wash Service Advisor
We are looking for hard -working, dedicated, customer focused individuals who enjoy interacting with customers and helping make a difference in the world. We offer both full-time and part-time careers on all 3 shifts (1st, 2nd, or 3rd) allowing employees to select the opportunity that works with their life style. Our company gives employees the opportunity to continuing growing their skills while growing their career within the organization. This position could be the beginning of your career path with Nouria Energy!
Below is a general outline of some of the roles/ responsibilities for our Car Wash Service Advisors (this list is not all inclusive):
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed. Communicate verbally and in writing with various management on store operations in a very quick timeline especially any changes or items that may adversely affect the store's operations.
* Must be able to interact with customers in a friendly, professional manner
* Must be able to greet customers
* Must be able to help sell unlimited car wash passes and car wash packages
* Read, understand, and write the English language at the eighth-grade level.
* Perform arithmetic calculations at the eighth-grade level in order to be able to make change
* Can lift up to 50 pounds
* Ability to remain calm and respond according to policies and procedures in any form of emergencies.
* Tolerate exposure to gasoline fumes and cleaning products;
* Ability to work in various temperature environments (coolers, outside in various weather conditions, and in the store)
* Perform general housekeeping duties as needed
* Must be 18 years of age
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!