Watkinsville Job Description Sample
Commissioned Sales Rep
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
CDL A Drivers - Owner Operators
MERCER TRANSPORTATION - THE OWNER OPERATOR COMPANY!
We've got Freight AND the Fastest Pay at Mercer Transportation!
Need all the freight you can haul? Tired of waiting for your money? Look no more! Mercer Transportation has plenty of freight to keep you running AND gets you paid FAST with our Quick Pay Program. Mercer is a 100% Owner Operator Company and ranked among the top carriers in the nation. We are seeking dependable Owner Operators NOW who are ready to make their business successful!
Mercer treats Owner Operators right with the following benefits:
- Fuel discount program
- No company trucks to compete with for freight
- No forced dispatch and no up-front sign-on fees
- First in/ first choice
- Open door policy at the home office
- Valuable safety, revenue and years-of-service credits
- Prompt settlements through our Quick Pay Program
- Mercer Coordinator to help with planning and other needs
- Fuel tax filed and paid by Mercer
Mercer offers these contract highlights:
- 75% of gross revenue (excluding 1% insurance surcharge)
- Paid promptly after every trip
- Mercer does not charge state fuel and mileage taxes, unless trip leased to another carrier
Minimum Requirements for Owner Operators:
- 25 years old and possess a valid CDLA License
- One year of recent verifiable experience in interstate trucking with six months experience on flatbed. (An additional day of orientation may be required with fewer than six months flatbed experience.)
- Good driving record with respect to accidents and traffic violations
- Ability to speak and read English
Mercer Transportation - The Owner Operator Company!
For 40 years Mercer Transportation has built a family of Contractors on the foundation of honesty, professional freedom and experience. Our Contractors drive our success and we in turn treat them right. Our open-door policy and family atmosphere will make you feel at home right away. Call us today to find out more about Mercer Transportation and for us to answer any of your questions.
Tax Professional - Cpa, Enrolled Agent Or Attorney - Remote
Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world by providing expert tax guidance to our customers using TurboTax state of the art tools; this includes helping customers prepare and submit their taxes. We are hiring credentialed tax experts (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) for our TurboTax expert network, the largest virtual tax community in the world. You'll bring confidence, tax expertise, and personal experiences to new client relationships that will empower and educate people, so they can lead better lives and get one step closer to financial freedom. And you decide how much, when and where to work, creating a schedule that works for you.
Our team of tax experts is growing, so once you apply to one role, we've got you covered. We will review your experience and consider your fit for all open opportunities on the team.
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Advice, Tax Return Review and Preparation to TurboTax Customers
- Help customers who are working on their tax return with 1) tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required, 2) product/software inquiries, and 3) tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy and audio/video tools
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
- Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Document customer interactions
- Must possess active credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- Recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns using commercial tax preparation software (3 or more years preferred)
- Professional Circular 230 judgement
- Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
Cdl-A Drivers - Averitt Express Is Hiring In Your Area
Averitt Express, Inc.
Has Immediate CDL A Truck Driving Oportunities in Your Area!
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
CLICK HERE to APPLY ONLINE!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt is now taking your calls and applications on Saturday's from 8:00 AM to Noon!
Monday thru Friday from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM CST
Saturday from 8:00 AM to Noon CST
Give us a call! We would like to discuss a new career option for you!
Now hiring Drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience & recent trucking school graduates!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you.
We are excited to announce that we are now an elite member and proud to offer the Post 9/11 GI Bill On-The-Job Training program for veterans and/or family members with Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits available.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Market Sales Leader
BankSouth seeks qualified candidates for the position of Market Sales Leader for our Watkinsville, Georgia branch. This position will be responsible leading sales and strategic development initiatives including loan, deposit and fee growth for our branch servicing the Oconee/Athens-Clarke County market.
Candidates must have at least five years of leadership experience with a working knowledge of bank operations and the ability to develop and achieve market goals. This includes coaching, managing & mentoring talent as well as assisting in employee development and retention through ongoing training.
Our candidate will develop and implement a written sales and profit plan for the market outlining the goals and objectives based on potential opportunity.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to ensuring the overall profitability for the market; develop and investigate loan opportunities; increase loan and deposit portfolios; increase fee revenue; conduct periodic sales meetings with the local team to review pipeline/new business opportunities, coordinate marketing resources to stimulate new opportunities in the local market; participate in the design and implementation of appropriate incentive plans; establish a strong working relationship with Credit, Operations, Underwriting and Mortgage departments; attend enhanced sales & leadership training and provide same to Bank Relationship Managers.
Must have ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing; strong organizational skills and time management; read, understand and interpret financial statements; establish and maintain relationships with key community leaders and achieve a significant presence in the community to promote BankSouth; provide senior management with reports and feedback; ensure compliance with all Bank and regulatory requirements.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience as well as an excellent benefit plan with many bank-paid insurance benefits. 401k with match is also provided.
Qualified candidates should apply online at: https://banksouth.com/about-us/employment
Year after year, our customers get to know us and we get to know them. Not just about financial goals, but about families and lives. In fact, we've been serving some customers for over five generations. BankSouth is locally owned and managed with board members who have served for decades, and has become the leading financial institution in the Lake Oconee area with over 53% deposit market share. The culture of our bank and the attitude of our employees who work here -- most who have been with us for years-- has and always will be about relationships and providing service that is above and beyond.
BankSouth is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. BankSouth Mortgage is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. It does not discriminate against any qualified employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation or other legally protected status.
CDL A Intermodal Owner Operators
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR INTERMODAL OWNER OPERATORS
CALL 844-534-7073 OR Apply Now
Earn up to $400/day and be home nightly!
Fuel Surcharge and Purchase Programs
Base Plate Program
Qualcomm Satellite Communications
Orientation Expenses Paid
Our Owner Operators are home every day! APPLY NOW
Valid Class A CDL
Must be at least 23 years of age
12 months experience
Our owner operators earn good revenue while spending time with their families. APPLY NOW
University Nursing and Rehab is seeking a full-time Marketing Director. This person arranges admissions to Skilled Nursing Facilities, and markets the facility to prospective residents and/or their representatives.
Coordinates all admissions by obtaining pertinent and complete information from medical providers such as hospital discharge planners, from family members, or directly from the patient in a timely manner in order to determine the appropriateness of and to facilitate the admission into the facility. Ability to obtain timely and appropriate insurance authorizations, notifies the insurance clinical case management office as required and negotiates rates for the admission. Notifies all appropriate facility departments of the admission prior to the resident’s arrival.
Markets the facility to outside providers such as physicians, hospital discharge planners, hospices and other appropriate providers by visiting their work sites periodically, inviting them to the facility for tours, and keeping them up-to-date of available beds. Establishes an excellent working relationship with discharge planners, other medical providers and families, acting as a resource base for them regarding insurance and Medicare information. Attends local senior centers’ functions as well as organizations serving seniors, takes an active role with the local chamber of commerce, and is a viable resource for the community (how to pick a nursing home, definitions, insurance requirements, new regulations).
Willingly assists other departments as needed, interacts with staff and department directors/managers to work effectively and efficiently, promotes the facility’s quality improvement process and plays an active role in the community’s well-being.
- Experience dealing with clients in a customer service-based business or marketing required. Knowledge of and sensitivity to the needs of the aging.
- Computer knowledge and efficient skills, including Microsoft Word & Excel, and ability to learn the facility’s computer system quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and demonstrate flexibility to change priorities as needed.
- High school diploma. Some college or technical schooling preferred.
Our Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is unique in that we offer 24-hour, full-service sub-acute, skilled nursing, and long-term care, as well as specialized orthopedic, cardiac, and neurological rehabilitation programs.
Our mission is "To excel in Quality Health Care & Compassion with a commitment to care for our Community."
Chronic Care Coordinator Work From Home After Adequate Training Option
A healthcare company which provide chronic care coordination for patients with multiple medical condition , which need close supervision, We are looking for experienced Medical assistant, who can learn our way of doing the job and after training they may able to do work from home. I deal candidate must have medical knowledge and has been in patient care for more then 3 to 5 years. Most off the work is done by using telephone , computer and electronic health record.
Responsibilities and Duties
Principal Duties and
- Chronic care co-ordination, calling patients and able to take history and identify patient medical need.
- Able to check compliance of medication and treatment plan for chronic care.
- Able to work from home independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have reliable transportation and appropriate telephone etiquette.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience MA, CRNA with experience.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- High School or GED required. Associate's Degree or related healthcare certification preferred. One year of experience in customer service and/or related clinical environment; working knowledge of medical terminology. Bilingual in Spanish
- Ability to communicate effectively on the telephone.
- Ability to relate to persons with diverse educational, socioeconomic, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Must have telephone landline and high speed internet and computer for work for home option.
- Salary depend on qualification, experience
Automotive Technician Auto Mechanic And Lube Tech
National Tire and Battery currently has an opportunity for a full-service mechanic!
We offer prepaid ASE training, tool programs, continuing education and industry-leading benefits!
Whether you join us as an entry-level General Service Technician or veteran Master Mechanic, you’ll benefit from our hands-on training and ASE Certification reimbursement programs. The role of the mechanic is to inspect, diagnose, prepare, estimate, repair, and install mechanical services including brakes, driveline suspension systems, wheel alignments, and oil changes.
• Conducts vehicle inspections for mechanical services
• Performs general mechanical repairs
• Assist in the Tire installation, balancing, and repairing
• Perform scheduled maintenance services on vehicles
• Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
• Valid Driver’s License
• Criminal Background Check
• Pre-employment Drug Screen
• 18 years or Older
• Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
• 401(k) with company match
• Generous paid vacation and PTO programs
• Tuition/ASE Certification Reimbursement
• Career Path Development Plans
• Tool Insurance
WIDE-OPEN, FAST-PACED, ACTION-PACKED! That’s how we describe our working environment. It’s what sets life at TBC apart from the rest. There’s never a dull moment when there’s always a chance to thrill a customer, make the organization more profitable and enjoy greater career success. Nine simple words neatly summarize the essence of our culture. If it matters to YOU, it matters to TBC!
APPLY TODAY SEND YOUR RESUME!
For even faster consideration you may also complete a formal application for the store nearest you at www.tbccareers.com!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment
TBC Corporation is a leader in the tire and auto-services aftermarket with a corporate portfolio of more than a dozen brands.
Our company-owned Retail brands include NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, and Merchant’s Tire®. Our Franchise division includes Midas® and Big O Tires®. And, we are home to the Carroll Tire Company, TBC Brands, TBC de Mexico, TBC International, NTW, and R.O. Writer.
For more than 60 years, we have offered our customers the highest-quality tires and expert automotive services. Our Associates have equally exceptional opportunities through training programs and career pathing.
With more than 400 Associates with military service, TBC Corporation values veteran experience in the workplace and is a proud supporter of the United States Armed Forces.
As a nationally-recognized industry leader, TBCTM Associates are active in each of the communities we serve. These efforts stem from our company philosophy to leave everything better—in everything we do.
Jerry's Lock And Key located in Athens, GA is looking for a person who is handy / mechanical or preferable and EXPERIENCED locksmith. Must be able to lift up to 75lbs.
Job Duties for Locksmith Tech (but not limited to):assisting locksmith with tools, gathering parts, learning basic locksmith skills, (occasional heavy) lifting and holding parts as needed, must be able to follow directions and be a easy learner. Trustworthy, honest and dependable.
CLEAN driving record (must be able to provide a copy if hired), must pass back ground check and pass drug screening, must have a reliable vehicle - will discuss prior experience if contacted for an interview.
Pay will vary depending on experience. Will be required to sign a non-compete agreement if hired.
Must be able to work on call 1 week out of the month on call- 24 hours (after hours) once trained.
Please do NOT call our office - must submit resume through email (email@example.com) or drop off resume in person at our office located at 2198 Lexington Road Athens, GA 30605.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!