Wayne Job Description Sample
Customer Service Representative
Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the worlds leading independent, end-to-end IT
services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on
change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of
Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and
public sector clients across 70 countries. The companys technology
independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver
powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is
recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
Support answering inbound phone calls for both Commercial Card
and Consumer Debit Card Cardholders, in order to resolve inquires and
an internet based platform to review, maintain, and notate Commercial Card and
Consumer Debit Card accounts.
problem identification and conflict management skills to resolve client and
customer satisfaction and retains customer loyalty.
Warehouse Selector/Pickers With Machinery! Pallet Jack AND Forklift!
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW AND START DATE!!!!! ONLY REPLY IF YOU HAVE MACHINERY EXPERIENCE!
EXCELLENT TOP DOLLAR PAY!!!!
LOTS OF OVERTIME. SHIFT IS 6 PM TO COMPLETION
LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCE WAREHOUSE WORKERS WITH AT LEAST 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING: BEING CERTIFIED IS A HUGE PLUS
Only Apply if you have the following:
Pallet Jack (Stand up )
FORKLIFT (PROPANE & ELECTRIC)
DOUBLE REACH TRUCK
FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW CALL OR *TEXT* BILL (973)651-1873
Assistant General Manager
We are hiring Restaurant Assistant Managers-Join a company that offers competitive benefits, appreciates and recognizes accomplishments, supports a "promote from within" philosophy, encourages a work/life balance and treats everyone with respect!
Our best candidate is a results-oriented professional with a strong customer focus!
The Restaurant Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the Restaurant General Manager in the management of the entire restaurant's operations, which include (but not limited to):
- Training, developing and mentoring staff
- Creating a warm, welcoming work and dining environment
- Monitoring and reinforcing food safety procedures
- Maximizing store sales and profit goals
- Maintaining QSC standards
- Ensuring protection of company's brand and assets
- Demonstrating drive for results
- Going above and beyond to serve our guests
Benefits (includes, but not limited to:)
- Competitive base salary*
- Medical, dental, vision, RX
- Bonuses paid monthly
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Strong career and salary growth potential
- An excellent support network and promotion from within
- The personalized training, support and tools you need to reach your goals
- Defined career paths for those who pursue a long-term career
- Comprehensive, paid training program, meal discounts, direct deposit and more!
*based on relevant work experience
Minimum Qualifications ( include, but not limited to):
- HS Diploma or equivalent & possess all documents required by state and federal law.
- Minimum of 2 years Shift Supervisor or 1 year Restaurant Manager/Assistant Manager experience required (preferred in high volume QSR &/or fast casual concepts)
- Flexibility to work 50-55 hours per week, rotating shifts, incl weekends and holidays
- Valid DL in good standing & access to private trans required
- Consent to background screening, incl criminal, driving and drug screening
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Working knowledge of cost of goods sales
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, results oriented and customer focused
MUY! is the 3rd largest privately owned franchise company in the USA. We operate over 700 Wendy's, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell restaurants throughout the USA and employ over 20,000 people! EOE
Manager Of Regulatory Affairs For Progressive Medical Device Company
A growing and innovative company has the vision and products to improve the quality of patient care by developing, manufacturing, and distributing innovative, high-quality products and technology focused on relieving pain. The company is expanding rapidly and is in need of a Manager of Regulatory Affairs to join the company and manage FDA and EU submissions and key Regulatory activities for their growth into new markets.
The position will be responsible for:
- Preparation of FDA and EU regulatory submissions as well as submissions for EMEA and South America
- Support for ongoing manufacturing related to regulatory affairs
- Participate in document management strategies to support the device history file
- Participate in cross functional product development teams and identify and resolve product development issues which relate to regulatory submission activities
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years experience in medical devices or medical devices AND pharmaceuticals
- Solid knowledge of US and European regulatory processes (Class III preferred)
- Practical experience in working with external consultants and suppliers
- Working with international distributors a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, Adobe Photoshop
The Company is offering a competitive compensation package along with superb health benefits. If you are looking for a position that is personally and professionally rewarding, we look forward to hearing from you.
Lyft Driver - Supplement Your Warehouse Income
Make up to $35/hr driving for Employer. What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Employer? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Employer Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Class A CDL Company Driver
No gimmicks. CFI pays you for experience.
Company Driver Benefits
Up to $0.45 CPM
- $500 PAID WHEN SEATED
Flexible Home Time
Safety Bonus up to 4 CPM
Free Rider Program
Electronic Logs (e-logs) Used By Full Fleet
Company Driver Qualifications
Class A CDL
Minimum 3 months tractor-trailer experience
- 21 years old minimum
Hazmat required within 120 days of hire
No BAC, DUI, or DWI (past 5 years)
Pass drug and road test
Legal U.S. employment status
Deli Counter Person
MUST BE FAMILIAR WITH DEALING WITH FINE CLIENTELE.ABILITY TO SLICE COLD CUTS ON PROFESSIONAL MACHINES.ASSIST CUSTOMERS WITH PREPARED FOODS,FRESH MEATS,SANDWICHES AND CATERING. CLEAN WORKING HABITS A MUST. WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT PERSON
Class A Driver Tractor Trailer - Immediate Opening
We are seeking a Class A Tractor Trailer Driver to join our team. This person will be responsible for safely operating a tractor-trailer truck. Routes could vary between NJ, NY and Massachusetts. Schedule times vary and could start as early as 3:00 am - 7:00 am, but will be scheduled at least a week in advance. This position requires a lot of overtime and must be okay with Saturday work.
Preferred Skills include:
- Class A CDL
- Forklift Experience
- Pallet Jack Experience
- Clean driving record
- NY Driving Experience
Advertising B2B Sales Executive
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Well established vehicle service organization seeking an RV Technician:
- Successful candidate will service Class A and Class C RV's, pop-up campers, trailers, and 5th wheels
- Work with service staff to ensure repairs are completed to management standards and customer's satisfaction
Qualifications and Skills
- R.V.D.A. Certified Master Tech
- Experience must include: automotive mechanical repair, body repair, carpentry or woodworking skills, 12V diagnostic and repair, basic A/C electrical, plumbing skills, welding and valid drivers license
- High School Diploma or GED
Medical, 401K, paid vacation, personal days, bonuses, on-site continued training
temporary and permanent staffing needs since 1980.
We have a variety of opportunities in many diverse fields available. Our ongoing range of assignments, means we can find one that fits your skills, goals, and lifestyle. Uncompromising personalized service to all customers and employees, means you can count on us to help you find the career of your dreams.
We fill many positions on a daily basis that require a variety of skills in the office and light industrial fields.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!