Waynesville Job Description Sample
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
CRST Lease Purchase offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor. With CRST, it’s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road. At Expedited, you’ll rack up the miles. You’re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don’t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Customer Service And Sales Representative (Entry-Level)
$35,000 to $50,000 Annually (plus bonuses)
We are now hiring for a Customer Service & Sales Representative. Our rapidly growing marketing firm is currently partnered with over 20 different clients in industries ranging from home improvement and technology! We are searching for a Customer Service & Sales Representative to work hard in an entry level position with opportunity for management.
We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable & competitive looking for both professional and personal development. We have found that applicants with a background in customer service or marketing are easily trained into our Account Manager position. Ideal candidates are recent graduates, or professionals with customer service, marketing or management experience and are looking for a career change because this is an entry level position.
Meet or exceed weekly and monthly quotas for sales leads and future business prospects
Build and manage relationships with potential customers and clients
Work strategically with the sales team in a business development and lead generation capacity
Potentially help manage and oversee a campaign and team of associates
This position will have the opportunity to advance into an Account Executive role
Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
Customer service or sales experience
Interest in Management Opportunity
For Immediate consideration APPLY NOW !
WE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY DOOR- TO- DOOR, TELEMARKETING, OR BUSINESS TO BUSINESS
Humil Discoveries. is always looking for new talents. We offer interesting work to inquisitive and open-minded people. Whether you are a daydreamer, have a hidden talent, like challenges or simply want to work in a place where your good work is always valued.. we welcome you to join our team!
Advertising And Marketing Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
CDL Truck Drivers - NEW PAY Package! - Earn Up To 42 Cpm, Bonuses & Promotions!
CDL Truck Drivers- NEW PAY PACKAGE! - Earn Up to 42 CPM, Bonuses & Promotions!
With PTL, There Are More Ways to Increase Your Pay & Control Your Future! No Experience Necessary.
Apply Online or Call 877-###-#### Today!
PTL is proud to announce a New Pay Package and a new attitude! We're giving all our drivers more ways than ever to earn more and control their future. Starting with a brand new higher Pay Package for company drivers, recent grads and Owner Operators. Company drivers can earn up to 42 CPM and a quarterly performance bonus of 2 CPM. Plus, our drivers will have the opportunity to join our PREMIER FLEET - to earn even more. And, as always with PTL, you earn a piece of the company with every mile you drive. So, you're earning more today, tomorrow and for the future. Just got your CDL? Give us a call to find out how you can start out making more, get up to five raises your first year, have opportunity to advance and secure your future. No place is better to start your trucking career than PTL. Owner Operators, enjoy a New Pay Package with higher CPMs and the freight to make it count, or choose percentage pay. It's your choice. Either way, you'll earn top pay with all the support you need to succeed. Call Now to Find Out How PTL Is Truly Different.
- NEW PAY PACKAGE
- Company Drivers Up to 42 CPM
- Owner Operators Up to $1.20 CPM
- Lots Of Miles
- Highest Paid Training & Top Starting Pay for Students
- High Annual Pay
- 100% Employee Owned- Retirement Equity
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses
- Opportunity for Raise after 6 Months
- Students Get 5 Raises 1st Year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- New Equipment Averaging 1 years old
- Brand New Trucks Coming Soon!
- 100% No-Touch Freight
- Excellent Benefits including Medical, Dental, Life & 401k
- Paid Vacation
- Ask about Sign-On Bonus
- Interested in taking your career to the next level? PTL has the best lease purchase program in the industry. Call now and find out how easy it is.Give someone you love the gift of a new career! If you have 6 months or more of experience, you can train your loved one to join you on the road with PTL!
- $100 for New York
- $75 for Northeast
- $75 HAZMAT
- Dedicated Driver Support Team
- Take Your Truck Home
- Pet/Rider Policy
- Must be at least 22 Years Old
- Class-A CDL Required
- Also Hiring Students- No Experience Necessary
- Also Hiring Lease Drivers- 6 mo. experience needed
Call 877-###-#### to talk to a recruiter today or Apply Online now!
Associated topics: class a driving, class a truck, company driving needed, company over the road, company owner, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driver, over the road company, over the road driver, regular home time
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Owner Operators who partner with Enspiren Transport will enjoy many advantages plus impressive profits.
You're the boss! Enspiren Transport knows you want to run your business! That's why you can self-dispatch through the online load board and client database:
You choose your runs, negotiate your load rates and schedule your own home time!
Whether you own or lease your truck, we pay 85% of the gross revenue for each load with your trailer. Plus we offer:
$3,000 - $6,000 average weekly profit
Safety Bonuses program
40% cash advance on fuel card when loaded No fee
EFS Smart payroll fuel card with direct deposit
Weekly Settlements with 24hr on-line access
Driver maintenance account
$500 driver referral bonus program
Employer sponsored Medical benefits program for O/O
Dental and Vision available for O/O
More benefits than we can list...
Sign on now and get a $500 bonus:
*$250 after 3 full/consecutive months of safe driving
*$250 after 6 full/consecutive months of safe driving
Ready to control your future?
If you do not already have your base plates, Enspiren Transport has services available to assist you in obtaining plates and permits running under our authority.
Prefer 18 years or newer truck and trailer Must pass DOT inspection at qualified shop
CDL Class A No endorsements required
Minimum 4 years verifiable Class 'A' Tractor-Trailer experience
No major traffic violations
No more than 3 moving violations in past 3 years
No excessive speeding violations (15+ over) in past 12 months
No more than 1 preventable accident in past 3 years
Criminal history background check is subject to review
Acceptable CSA score with good MVR and PSP
Intensive In-Home Qualified Professional
Meridian is seeking a Qualified Professional to join our Intensive In-Home team in Haywood County. Intensive In-Home service is a team approach, using strengths-based interventions, designed to address the identified needs of children and adolescents who, due to serious and chronic symptoms of an emotional/behavioral disorder, are unable to remain stable in the community without intensive interventions. The primary goal of the IIH staff and service is to stabilize the client's functioning and eliminate the risk of out of home placement or more restrictive interventions.
To qualify, applicants must:
- have a Bachelor's degree in Human Services with two years of full time, post-degree experience with this population (or 4 yrs experience if degree is not in human services).
- have a valid driver's license with no restrictions,
- have reliable transportation, and
- be flexible and have moderate computer skills.
Meridian’s administrative offices are located in beautiful Jackson and Haywood Counties, west of bustling Asheville. Our offices in Haywood, Jackson, Macon, Transylvania, and Cherokee Counties are surrounded by camping and hiking trails and waters ripe for kayaking, swimming, and fishing. This area of the state is known for its beautiful scenery, artisan breweries, outdoor activities, and lots of festivals! There is even a small ski resort in Meridian’s service area, along with federally protected tribal lands and communities of the Eastern Band of the Cherokee Nation. You get the best of urban opportunities and small town communities!
Assistant Manager - Full Service Dining
~~The Kitchen Manager will be responsible for the daily kitchen operations of providing a quality product to the customers that will exceed their expectations while maintaining constant awareness of food cost and service times. This position needs to develop a team of employees who are committed to delivering a dining experience with a better for less philosophy.
• Performance Expectations:
• 1. Adequately staffs kitchen with qualified personnel who are committed to providing great service and great food with the goal of providing a memorable dining experience.
• 2. Responsible for the smooth operation of the restaurant kitchen to ensure timely and accurate food preparation.
• 3. Maintains the Safety, Sanitation, Security and legal compliance of the Restaurant.
• 4. Employs positive communications skills when working with all guests, employees, peers, vendors, supervisors and support center staff to ensure the development of a mutual respect.
• 5. Complies with Company goals and standards utilizing a continuous improvement mentality to contribute to accomplishing the overall vision and growth of the organization. Utilizes an entrepreneurial ownership to increase accountability and overall sales.
• 6. All other duties as assigned.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!