Wellesley Job Description Sample
Senior Customer Service Teller
Do you enjoy being the face of an organization, engaging with customers to ensure they are fully satisfied? This is the heart of our Customer Service Teller role - delivering a memorable and personalized banking experience for each customer.
As the primary contact between our customers and the branch team, you will use great listening skills to engage closely with customers while processing customer service transactions accurately and efficiently. With an energetic attitude, you will get to know the customer, anticipate their needs, introduce them to financial products and services and make referrals to supporting branch colleagues as appropriate. You will serve as a peer coach and develop less experienced Customer Services Tellers while supporting branch leadership in maintaining a strong operational environment through the adherence of Employer policies and procedures.
This role is an opportunity to strengthen your consumer banking knowledge with paths to grow into other Retail, Business Banking and Wealth Management roles. As part of our team-oriented culture, you will be encouraged to develop new skills and grow into new career opportunities.
A Day in the Life of a Senior Customer Service Teller
- Engage with customers to develop a positive customer experience; strive to make each customer interaction the best experience of their day
- Provide exceptional customer service, accurately and efficiently processing customer service transactions
- Build relationships with customers, anticipate their needs and educate and demonstrate for customers how to utilize the various customer preference options
- Resolve customer problems and help customers to understand their banking options based on their personal preference for doing business with the bank
- Serve as the primary contact between the branch and the majority of customers, making referrals for supporting retail banking colleagues as appropriate
- Coach, mentor and develop less experienced Customer Service Tellers and support branch leadership in maintaining a strong operational environment
- Adhere to all Employer policies and procedures; ensure fair treatment of customers and regulatory obligations
- Support and contribute to satisfactory branch operational ratings and corporate audits while complying with federal, state and local laws
- Bring a positive energy and confidence to Employer and its customers every day
- Present a professional appearance as the face of Citizens
What can we offer you?
- Strong recognition and incentive programs based on your achievements
- Training, strategies and tools to support your personal growth and the development of strong customer relationships
- Career growth opportunities in Retail, Business Banking or Wealth Management, including, but not limited to, Universal Banker, Small Business Relationship Banker, Licensed Relationship Banker and Branch Manager based on success in this front-line role
- Collaborative workforce committed to supporting your ideas and feedback and accelerating your potential
- Team atmosphere of diverse professionals committed to making an impact as an organization
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to our local communities
- Exceptional benefits such as Medical & Dental, along with a 401K with corporate match
- High School degree or GED required
- Minimum of 1 year cash handling experience in a retail or banking environment
- Minimum of 1 year demonstrated customer experience, recommending and referring products and services to customers
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Ability to effectively ask questions and identify needs to enhance the customer relationship
- Commitment to build relationships through in-person customer interactions
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions to customer issues
- Ability to build strong relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists through collaboration while coaching less experienced peers
- Energetic, detail-oriented and ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to work branch hours, which can include weekends and evenings
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Varies with branch needs and may include weekends and evenings
Be a great Citizen.
Join us today.
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
It is the policy of Employer to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Women/Disabled/Veteran
Employer is a brand name of Employer, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Employer of Pennsylvania.
Cooks For Chartwells HE At Babson College
To extend our passion, dedication, knowledge and enthusiasm into serving each student delicious and nutritious meals.
To nourish the bodies, minds and spirits of our students and pave the way for a lifetime of success and well-being.
Temporary Laundry Aide
We are an 84 bed skilled nursing facility in Wellesley, MA. We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join our team in the following roles:
Temporary position to cover a maternity leave. Starting November 15 until
Vice President Of New Client Development
We are seeking a results-oriented, sales professional who will be based in our Wellesley office. This person will be responsible for identifying new client opportunities, closing new business and expanding the visibility and profile of the firm in the Greater Boston and New England market. In order to support our growth, a successful candidate will demonstrate an ability 1) to generate individual and corporate client opportunities, and 2) to work in close collaboration with professionals in our Wellesley office to close these opportunities.
- Identify, research, and contact individual prospects and executive management teams to generate in-person appointments for our Massachusetts counseling teams;
- Build and manage a growing pipeline of prospects;
- Expand GWW’s business opportunities within the Greater Boston and New England Region by generating referrals from Centers of Influence: e.g., attorneys, investment bankers, institutional money managers and other professionals who are capable of referring prospective clients;
- Collaborate with GWW professionals to expand outreach to existing clients and referral sources, to create additional referred leads and expand GWW’s existing and successful presence in the corporate market, by engaging with companies whose management teams can benefit from our services.
- Use market research and prospecting software tools, annual reports, news sources, etc.--in collaboration with our business development associate--to research, identify, and track corporate and individual opportunities; grow and maintain our database of qualified prospects;
- Perform daily prospecting activities with letters, emails, and topical information to maintain contact with prospects, and enhance the potential for closing new business.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in retail/high-net worth financial services, private banking or related professional sales required, with demonstrated track record of sales success, including independent lead generation;
- Superior presentation abilities, oral and written communication skills and strong organizational abilities;
- Strong work ethic, with an ability to work both independently and in collaboration with GWW professionals;
- Capacity to self-start and complete business-development projects;
- Experience with Salesforce and MS Office;
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Attractive and competitive base salary and annual bonus plan, full benefits package, and participation in GW & Wade profit sharing plan.
Front Desk Receptionist
A well established dental practice located in Wellesley is looking for full-time Front Desk Receptionist to join our team. This is a multi-specialty, state-of-the-art practice. Applicants should possess the following attributes:
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly organized
• The ability to work independently
• Effective time management skills
• Friendly and professional demeanor
• Positive attitude
Responsibilities will include:
Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
Memorize and use scripts effectively both over the phone and in person.
File and maintain records.
Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail, messages and courier deliveries.
Provide information about the Practice, such as location of offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
Transmit information or documents to patients, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
Must always represent the practice in a professional, pleasant, and cooperative manner.
Must maintain regular, consistent and punctual attendance in accordance with assigned schedule and time off policies.
Must be able to comfortably and efficiently handle multiple deadlines and task assignments.
Must be able to work both independently and cooperatively in team settings.
Other duties and tasks, as assigned periodically.
Prior dental experience of 1-3+ years is required. Please send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements and available days to the email address provided.
Medical Scribe - Start Your Career In Healthcare! - Paid Training!
Start Your Career in Healthcare! No Previous Experience Required! Part-time and full-time positions available!
The central role of the Medical Scribe is to relieve the physician of clerical or secretarial duties; thus allowing the physician to focus more directly on clinical care. The scribe observes the physician during patient encounters and performs documentation on the physicians behalf. Under the direction of the physician, they enter information into the patients electronic or written chart. At the physicians request, the scribe must be able to locate past medical records, prior lab/radiology results, or past visit histories for the physician to review. Additionally, within the EMR itself the scribe needs the ability to enter data into the chart on the physicians behalf. All scribe-entered data is reviewed and authenticated by the physician.
The role of a ScribeAmerica Scribe offers exciting first-hand experience in healthcare and full one-on-one shifts working with board certified physicians. The job is second-to-none for exposure to medicine, disease processes, medical decision-making and procedures performed in hospitals and outpatient facilities.
-Offers one-on-one time with physicians
-Exposure to an emergency or outpatient environment
-Paid training providing a crash course in medicine including terminology, disease processes, emergency procedures, medications, medical decision making and more
-Excellent resume builder for medical school or start to your career in healthcare
-Great alternative career for those interested in CNA, MA, EMT, or Paramedic careers
-Must have a high school diploma or GED. A college degree, or current enrollment in a health related program is preferred
-Computer and typing skills are required - minimum of 45 WPM
-Familiarity with medical knowledge preferred
-A responsible and mature individual with a passion for medicine
POSITION TYPE: Entry-level. Part-Time typically 2-3 shifts per week. Full-time 4-5 shifts per week. Average shift is between 8-12 hours. Hours will vary depending on location and specialty.
Opportunities for advancement for those who qualify. Apply today!
HOW TO APPLY: www.scribeamerica.com/apply
Cook Wellesley Public Schools - Whitsons - Food Services
Wellesley Public Schools - top ranked public school in Massachusetts provides outstanding food services to our students!
Our Food Services team takes care of 2000 lunches per day in 9 public schools in Wellesley.
Whitsons School Nutrition www.whitsons.com
Great opportunity to work during school hours, no nights, no weekends, school vacation weeks we are closed.Our Food Service team creates 10:
meals with scratch cooking, using wholesome ingredients for our students.
We are seeking qualified individuals for cashiers, servers and utility persons for washing dishes and pans.
This position is full time
6:00am to 2:00pm M-F at Wellesley High School.
Our mission is “enhancing life one meal at a time.” We accomplish our mission by focusing on several key values that are tightly woven into the fabric of our culture
Whitsons Culinary Group provides a wide range of diverse dining services to customers of all ages, from children to the elderly, in markets ranging from school nutrition, residential and healthcare dining, prepared meals, corporate dining and emergency dining. One thing that never wavers—whether we are serving a meal in a school or corporate cafeteria, delivering a meal to a homebound senior, or providing relief services in response to a disaster situation—is our total commitment to ensuring the quality and wholesomeness of the meals we serve.
Whitsons Culinary Group is different from other dining service companies because we offer a fresh approach to dining, focusing on personalized, innovative and wholesome menus and services.
Infusion Billing Specialist (Medical Biller)
The Elliot Lewis Center specializes in multiple sclerosis and neurological diseases. The Center offers an on-site infusion center, an expansive research program and physical therapy. The Center focuses on a personal, team approach to benefit the patients.
The primary role for the billing specialist will to work with the on-site infusion center. The secondary role will be some private practice billing. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in medical terminology, knowledge of private practice operations, be detail-oriented and communicate effectively as part of The Elliot Lewis Center team.
This position is a terrific opportunity to learn about multiple sclerosis, the practice of clinical neurology and gain hands on experience at a clinical practice.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Submits timely and accurate invoices to payer
- Verifies that the services and products are correctly authorized and that required documentation is on file prior to billing
- Correctly determines quantities and prices for drugs billed
- Ensures that all required documentation for billing is completed and accurate prior to claim submission
- Notifies supervisor of problem accounts
- Processes denials promptly
- Performs collection calls and is persistent with aging accounts
Skills and Abilities Required
- BA/BS required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Required knowledge of health insurance
- Required knowledge of medical terminology
- Preferred knowledge of electronic billing and coding
- Must be a quick learner
- Ability to work as an effective team member
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
We value our professional drivers:
CDL A Driver Pay has increased 15% in last two years
New van and 48-state pay increase
Dedicated company drivers average $45k - $65k per year
Trainers average $60k - $80k per year
Teams average: $125k - $150k per year + $5k sign-on bonus
Owner operators net average: $55k - $75k per year
Over 200 driving opportunities to fit your home time and financial needs
Invested over $900 million in our CDL A truck drivers, trucks and terminal improvements, over the last two years
Average truck age 1.9 years
Automatic trucks equipped with Wingman and Onguard
Affordable health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
Military and military spouse friendly and you can use your GI Bill benefits
Rider and permits available – call for details
Up to $2,000 relocation bonus (for select accounts)
Medical Assistant 9:30 A.M.-6:00 P.M.
Provides and/or coordinates the delivery of a variety of patient services under the direction of the clinician. Patient services are both clinical and non-clinical in nature and include direct patient care activities such as taking vital signs, immunizations, tracking of health maintenance, patient calls.
Very busy practice. The medical assistant is the manager of the providers schedule and works closely with the provider to ensure they stay on track. Strong communication and writing skills necessary.
Good computer and typing skills necessary. Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Graduate of a Medical Assistant training program, nursing student, or Paramedic. A minimum of one-year experience in a Medical Assistant position is preferred.
Demonstrated ability to:Communicate effectively, problem solve, good organization skills, problem solve, working well with a team. Must be able to speak and understand oral and written communication in English. CPR training required.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!