Wellesley Job Description Sample
Monolith Auto Group Inc (MAG), headquartered in VA, has been dedicated to providing best high-end vehicles overseas for more than 6 years. Now, MAG has developed to be the best and largest luxury auto consulting company in Virginia and New England areas.
This position will work in the capacity of an Independent Contractor. Purchasing Agents start at a part-time employment status and have the option to move in to a full-time employment status upon successful completion of 90-day probation. Purchasing Agents must be able to complete our training program upon hire. Candidates with criminal backgrounds will not be considered for this position.
Purchasing Agents are responsible for:
- Locating High-End Vehicles Requested by Our Clients.
- Negotiating Purchase Price of The Vehicles.
- Ensuring a Smooth and Successful Acquisition of Our Client’s Vehicles.
- Assisting in Arranging Transport of The Vehicles.
- Completing All Necessary Administrative Paperwork Required to Complete Each Vehicle Purchase.
To qualify for the Purchasing Agent position, candidates are required to have the following:
- Possess a Clean and Valid U.S. Issued Driver’s License.
- Successfully Pass a Background Check.
- Must be Insurable.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- Effective Organization Skills.
- Strong Negotiation Skills.
- Possess a Good Credit History.
- Homeowners are Highly Preferred.
- Experience Buying and/or Selling High-End Vehicles.
- 10 or More Years of Working Experience.
- Managerial Experience Is a Plus.
The Purchasing Agent position compensation structure is as follows:
- $1,000 Minimum Base Pay Per Completed Vehicle Purchase
- Low-Price Incentive Bonus
Food Service Worker Cashier
This position is part-time 9:30 am to 1:30 pm Monday to
High School in Wellesley 9th to 12th graders.
Wellesley Public Schools - top-ranked public school in Massachusetts provides outstanding food services to our students!
Our Food Services team takes care of 2000 lunches per day in 9 public schools in Wellesley. Great opportunity to work during school hours, no nights, no weekends, school vacation weeks we are closed.
- Our Food Service team creates meals with scratch cooking, using wholesome ingredients for our students.
- We are seeking qualified individuals for cashiers, and servers that can assist with stocking and other lunch duties.
Whitsons School Nutrition www.whitsons.com
At Whitsons we have a passion for great food and service, Enhancing Life One Meal at a TimeTM. This commitment has been our mission from the very beginning—ever since Elmer Whitcomb and his wife Gina opened their first restaurant in 1979. Today, this family-owned company is one of the most respected dining service companies in the region ranking as one of the top 50 food management companies in 2015 and 2016 by Food Management.
Our Team Members
Team members are our number one asset – we say it often and with good reason. In a culture where we strive to Be the Best Part of Someone’s DayTM, our highly engaged team members take pride in their ability to impact each customer with every meal we serve. It is only with the expertise and dedication of our team members that we can drive results, serving our clients in a meaningful way and generating long-term value.
We believe some of the best people in the Northeast work here and we believe you could be one of them.
If you share our passion and want to join a team of highly engaged professionals who see what we do as meaningful and rewarding, explore our unique job opportunities ranging from professional and management staff to full-time and part-time hourly positions throughout the Northeast.
Food Service Operations (corporate dining, healthcare, residential and school nutrition)
Every day at Whitsons is a chance to Be the Best Part of Someone's DayTM. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it and strive to make working for Whitsons a genuinely great experience. Our Total Rewards package supports the company's mission and includes compensation, benefits, work environment, performance and recognition, development and career opportunities. The marketable life skills learned at Whitsons will serve our team members well wherever their career opportunities take them. Skills like teamwork, reliability, customer service, accountability, and leadership.
Many of our supervisor and management roles are filled with talent from within. Are you ready to join us?
Local law firm is looking to add a bookkeeper to their team. Candidate would be performing daily functions in QuickBooks to assist in the financial management and trust accounts
The duties are as follows:
· Paying bills in a timely manner
· Maintain control over several bank accounts including trust accounts
· Balance sheet accounts
· Prepare general ledger entries
· Bank reconciliations
· Prepare adjusting and correcting entries as needed
· Financial reports and year end closings reports
· Responding to clients by providing assistance with various business ventures and requests
· Assigning invoices to the general ledger and bank accounts
· Process full cycle accounts payable and ensuring invoices are paid in a timely manner
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
· At least three years experience in reconciling accounts using QuickBooks
· Able to work in a high volume of numerical detail work with speed and accuracy
· Excellent customer service skills
· Professional demeanor
· Able to handle and maintain confidential information and matters
The salary is up to $58,000 a year based on experience
In-Home Tutor – Flexible Schedule
Recruiting K-12 Tutors to be the first to join our Sylvan In-Home Team! Become part of our exclusive community of high quality tutors with the Sylvan seal of approval. Apply today.
At Sylvan, we believe education is everything and that a child’s future depends on a solid education and a love of learning. We are dedicated to building academic confidence, igniting intellectual curiosity, and inspiring a love of learning. Becoming a Sylvan tutor means you’re joining the Sylvan Learning team and will be part of a trusted and recognized brand in education with a 40-year reputation for excellence with 600+ locations worldwide.
If you are a private tutor looking to get started or looking for more students, come join the Sylvan In- Home Team! Sylvan In-Home is launching a brand new marketplace to connect tutors and families, and we are looking for the passionate, enthusiastic, skilled tutors to work with students between grades K-12 in any subject, test prep, or homework help to join our team when the marketplace launches! We are partnering with tutors in local markets because we think it’s the best way to help more kids faster!
What is Sylvan In-Home?
Sylvan In-Home will provide 1:1 tutoring for families in their home or at a mutually convenient location. Our marketplace provides a place where families can search for tutors (just like you!) and easily book and pay for sessions. The marketplace gives tutors a place to maintain an online profile, with access to time-saving tools, like online payment, scheduling and communication tools to manage your business. And the best part is --you will have access to Sylvan’s proprietary digital learning platform and the proven Sylvan Method™ where kids in our centers show 2-3x more growth in reading and math.
Why should you join now?
- When the marketplace launches, you will be among the first tutors visible to families.
- We already have families looking for tutors in select locations – which means they will have early access to you.
- Tutors who are the first to join will have access to special promotions only available at launch.
How will joining the Sylvan In-Home team benefit you?
- You can leverage the power of the Sylvan brand, a trusted educational brand for almost 40 years serving millions of students.
- You can set your own prices and have the flexibility of maintaining your own schedule.
- We help find families in need of tutoring and provide a site for families to find you.
- We give you all the tools you need to succeed with the lowest commissions in the industry bar none:
- Access to time-saving admin tools such as calendar planning, scheduling, direct deposit payments right into your account, and communication tools between parents and tutors so you can focus on what you do best—tutor.
- Best practices and tips for starting or growing your tutoring business.
- Best in class Sylvan Certified Training on our proprietary Sylvan Method and access to our digital learning platform.
- Option to access a suite of tools and resources on the Sylvan Method, which includes personalized learning plans, an assessment suite and a digital learning platform, known as SylvanSync™. SylvanSync is our digital adaptive learning platform that provides personalized learning plans for each student and adapts to the child’s needs while learning. It’s easy to use, reduces your planning time, and provides a content library, skill search, practices tests, and more. All you need to take advantage of SylvanSync is an iPad that meets out requirements (if you don’t have one, we can connect you with our vendor to purchase one, or you can purchase one independently).
We ensure our tutors are of the highest quality and have stringent recruiting requirements. Every Sylvan In-Home tutor must submit a resume, complete a phone interview, and successfully pass a background check. We require you hold a bachelor's degree, preferably in a field that relates to the type of tutoring you would like to offer.
Interested? APPLY TODAY!
Shopper - Delivery Driver (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Wingate Management Company is differentiated by its experienced team of professionals who implement effective management practices to maximize opportunity and value for property owners and investors.
50 years of demonstrated success
Experienced professionals that focus on the financial objectives of ownership
Strives to enhance the quality of living for our residents
Wingate manages over 15,000 multifamily apartment homes in 16 states. These 149 properties are both owned by affiliates and on behalf of our clients.
Demonstrated success in managing apartment homes for individuals, families and the elderly
Affordable programs administered by state and federal agencies including HUD, Mass Housing and Rhode Island Housing. This includes 29 LIHTC Properties.Affordable programs include Project Based Section 8, Section 8 Vouchers (enhanced), Section 236, Home Funds, Section 13-A, BMIRs, NSP, Section 42 LIHTC, MassHousing, SHARP, MRVP, Section 202, LIHPRHA and Workforce Housing Properties.
Executive Support Specialist - IT
This position will provide IT support for a team of executives in a small office. We are seeking candidates with a proven history of customer service and excellent communication abilities.
Onsite office support will be provided on a 5x8 basis which aligns to the Officers work schedule. After hours support would be scheduled on an as needed basis. Home support for WIFI and any other related IT issue may be provided on an as-needed basis. Remote support would be provided when the executives and their staff are traveling.
Areas of support include:
- Support for all existing IT related provided equipment such as PCs, laptops, cell phones, printers, and tablets.
- Assistance with testing and integrating new IT provided equipment as required.
- All software support requirements for standard applications such as Microsoft Office as well as internal specific applications.
- Maintaining any changes to PC images required to the executives' PCs.
- Support for other technology questions as requested such as cell phone purchases, headsets, etc.
- Conference room support from testing AV equipment and connectivity prior to the beginning of meetings and being on standby if problems occur during meetings.
- Perform new hardware upgrades; installs, moves, adds, changes in a laptop and desktop environment.
- Troubleshooting and resolving networking issues.
- Other projects such as offsite conference support as needed.
- Knowledge of Windows Version 7 and up.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software required.
- Can troubleshoot/resolve software, operating system, and networking issues
- Excellent English communication skills, professional appearance, and customer service skills required.
- Must have valid driver's license with a reliable vehicle and appropriate insurance (required).
1. Must have technical knowledge of desktops, laptops, etc (Hardware and Software)
2. Must have excellentverbal communication skills
3. Must have a background in customer service
- Minimum of 3 years providing customer service
- 1 or more years of experience in an executive-level hands-on support role.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Degree or Certifications in Information Technology preferred
All candidates must be eligible to legally work for any employer in the U.S.
Electrical & Computer Engineering Full-Time Faculty, Tenure Track
Massachusetts Bay Community College invites applications for a full-time, tenure-track faculty position at the rank of Assistant Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering from qualified applicants. Responsibilities will include developing and teaching courses in areas of electrical and computer engineering. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion for relevant technical field(s) and collaborative work and an ability to positively influence, mentor and work with diverse student populations. The successful candidate will be comfortable offering hands-on laboratory courses using advanced electrical engineering equipment, software and tools, will demonstrate a solid understanding of a community college's role in workforce development, shared governance, commitment to collaboration, and professional development. This position will assist the department to track and identify industry/employer needs, and develop relevant courses and teaching strategies for students with diverse interests and learning styles in order to support student recruitment and retention.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
· Teach a full-time (approximately 15 credit hours per semester) schedule of courses in Electrical and Computer Engineering and related disciplines;
· Prepare syllabi and develop curricula to address course/program requirements, and student learning outcomes to meet graduation competencies as appropriate;
· Serve as academic advisor to students;
· Post and maintain a minimum of four (4) office hours per week;
· Serve on College committees as elected or appointed;
· Attend Program, Department, Division, Faculty, and Committee meetings;
· Assist in selecting and recommending suitable instructional materials, and textbooks;
· Participate in assessment of course and program learning outcomes;
· Participate in improvement and development of academic programs and resources in consultation with the academic dean(s);
· Use technology effectively to communicate and to enhance classroom learning as appropriate;
· Engage in professional development activities to maintain excellence in teaching and learning;
· Submit all course related rosters at completion of course within the college deadlines;
· Carry out other related duties as assigned by the Dean consistent with the Collective Bargaining agreement.
· Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant field required:
· 5 years of related experience in industry in a field closely related with the current position, or equivalent undergraduate teaching, research and/or industry experience.
· Doctorate preferred;
· Interest in and familiarity with workforce development needs in the regional community;
· Teaching experience in a community college;
· Experience writing grant proposals;
· Familiarity with use of appropriate educational technology and equipment;
· Familiarity with accreditation standards;
· Experience promoting innovation in the classroom.
Education: Master’s Degree required
Salary Range: $45,953.00- $65,000; Assistant Professor, in accordance with qualifications and experience and subject to the collective bargaining agreement.
The appointment salary is based on one's education and experience as dictated in the collective bargaining agreement classification compensation structure.
Classification: MCCC Unit Faculty Position
Source of Funding: Subject to State Appropriation Funding
To Apply: Please complete our online application by clicking the “Apply” button. Include letter of interest, resume, and list of 3 professional references with contact information. Finalist candidates must provide official transcripts and/or certifications.
Deadline: March 1, 2018 for full consideration, or thereafter until filled.
Massachusetts Bay Community College values and pursues diversity, and teaches the importance of inclusion and collaboration. We strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply.
Massachusetts Bay Community College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, age, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, or sexual orientation in its programs and activities as required by Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and other applicable statutes and college policies. The College prohibits sexual harassment, including sexual violence. Inquiries or complaints concerning discrimination, harassment, retaliation, or sexual violence shall be referred to the College’s for Affirmative Action and/or Title IX Coordinator (Lynn Moore:email@example.com or (781) 239-2752), the Massachusetts Commission against Discrimination, the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission or the United States Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights.
Hiring is contingent upon a successful CORI clearance.
Massachusetts Bay Community College fosters educational excellence and student success, prepares students for local and global citizenship, anticipates and responds to the needs of surrounding communities, and contributes to evolving regional economic development.
Massachusetts Bay Community College aspires to be a catalyst for transformation — calling for the best in students, preparing them as engaged citizens, and enabling them to realize their dreams.
Auto Repair Service Advisor
We are looking for an Auto Repair Service Adviser to join our team! You will be responsible for troubleshooting automobile problems and producing a plan of appropriate repair, with skilled thorough knowledge of current automobile systems and parts.
* Analyze and diagnose all manner of automobile problems
* Produce a thorough plan of repair, including specific auto parts, their costs, and associated repair labor hours
* Perform road tests after completion to confirm problem(s) have been properly repaired
* Previous experience as a mechanic or Auto Service Adviser
* ASE Certification
* Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
* Deadline and detail-oriented
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We are now hiring Baristas to join the team at our location in Wellesley Hills!
Immediate start and training available at our cafes. You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Smile and welcome customers when they enter the coffeehouse
- Prepare & serve handcrafted coffee beverages
- Serve fresh baked pastries and handmade sandwiches
- Provide 1 to 1 service to all customers; from hello to goodbye
- Follow Caffe Nero coffee standards everyday
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Must be passionate about taking care of customers and making them happy
- Contribute daily to the Caffe Nero team
- Get to know, support, and care for your Caffe Nero family
- Enjoy working in a fun, yet demanding and fast paced environment
- To succeed, we feel you will need to have a great attitude and lots of energy. In return you will receive full training on everything from how to make an Espresso to a Decaf Soy Latte to training to become a Manager in the future.
- This is a great opportunity to start or advance your career.
What You Can Expect
Family Environment filled with Our people who are kind and share a passion for making the finest coffee and have fun doing it. Working for a company that has won accolades for its coffee and design! Learning to perfect your coffee making skills and to deliver a top rate experience to our customers. The opportunity to develop your career -- fast! Over 80% of our current Store Managers started out as baristas, and we have ambitious growth plans.
- Full time
Please attach your resume to be considered.
For us, it's all about being part of a family, building something special and together sharing in the successes we achieve.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!