Wellesley Hills Job Description Sample
Personal Shopper (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Part Time - Lyft Driver
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Auto Repair Service Advisor
We are looking for an Auto Repair Service Adviser to join our team! You will be responsible for troubleshooting automobile problems and producing a plan of appropriate repair, with skilled thorough knowledge of current automobile systems and parts.
* Analyze and diagnose all manner of automobile problems
* Produce a thorough plan of repair, including specific auto parts, their costs, and associated repair labor hours
* Perform road tests after completion to confirm problem(s) have been properly repaired
* Previous experience as a mechanic or Auto Service Adviser
* ASE Certification
* Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
* Deadline and detail-oriented
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We are seeking an Entry Level Accounting to become an integral part of our team! You will compile data, compute charges, and prepare invoices.
- Calculate costs of goods and services
- Track and record deliveries to customers
- Distribute invoices for sales review
- Keep accurate records in accordance with company standards
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in billing, finance, or other related fields
- Experience in data entry
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Service Manager- Property Facilities Maintenance
The Service Manager is accountable for delivering our resident commitments of exceptional move-in, total satisfaction, express service and personal attention. The Service Manager works to lead all aspects of the property’s hands-on maintenance, including overall inspection, repairs and scheduled maintenance of apartments and other interior/exterior areas. He/she is a working supervisor and directs a team of service professionals to ensure the community is in excellent condition at all times for our residents. This position will oversee the general maintenance function and service staff by managing service requests, delegating tasks, supervising and directing the work of the department.
Ensures that the service staff is performing to the standards of Wingate and resident service requests are handled in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner ensuring our residents receive personal attention, express service, resulting in total satisfaction.
Effectively delivers on our commitments to our residents at all times.
Maintains open and clear communication with Senior Maintenance Supervisor, on-site staff and residents. Assists service staff in the performance of their duties as needed.
Ensures that all service staff follow safe work practices. Responsible for proper use and care of all company tools, equipment and vehicles.
Hands-On Maintenance Duties
Prepares or assists in preparing all market-ready apartments, which may include, but is not limited to, painting, carpet cleaning, general repairs and housekeeping to ensure an exceptional move-in experience for our residents.
Performs various maintenance functions which includes, but is not limited to, electrical installations, pool maintenance, light carpentry/construction, re-keying and mastering door locks, repairing furnaces and air conditioners, plumbing and appliance repairs, drywall and painting repairs, vinyl installation and repair and minor roof repairs.
Works along with the general service staff to maintain grounds and common areas and keeping them free of trash, debris and, if applicable, snow.
Performs on-call emergency service as required. Orders and controls maintenance inventory.
Completes regular community inspections to proactively identify necessary repairs or replacement of any interior or exterior areas on the property.
Performs various scheduled maintenance functions. Records activity in maintenance log.
Monitors the maintenance and up-keep of all mechanical equipment on the community including, but not limited to, water heaters and Heating Ventilating Air Conditioning (HVAC) units.
Is knowledgeable of federal and state apartment housing laws, as well as internal policies, initiatives and systems regarding maintenance.
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
The incumbent must be able to work any shift, Sunday – Saturday to support the company’s business needs. He/she must be able to effectively communicate. He/she must exhibit strong supervisory and leadership qualities. The incumbent should demonstrate effective verbal communication skills and have excellent follow through.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred. A minimum of three years hands-on maintenance experience in areas such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry and HVAC is necessary; apartment experience is strongly preferred. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required. Adaptability, multi-tasking and sound decision making abilities are required and essential to the success of this role. Computer proficiency is also required.
Machines, Tools and Equipment, Software:
Hand tools normally used in construction, maintenance and landscaping. Power tools including circular saw, power drill, bench grinder, string trimmer, hedge trimmer, power floor cleaner, carpet shampoo machine, paint sprayer, power drain cleaner, chain saw, key machine, and all chemicals associated with maintenance and landscaping essential job functions. Motorized vehicles. Computer w/ Internet and e-mail capabilities
Valid driver’s license and good driving record along with auto insurance required
Wingate Management Company is differentiated by its experienced team of professionals who implement effective management practices to maximize opportunity and value for property owners and investors.
50 years of demonstrated success
Experienced professionals that focus on the financial objectives of ownership
Strives to enhance the quality of living for our residents
Wingate manages over 15,000 multifamily apartment homes in 16 states. These 149 properties are both owned by affiliates and on behalf of our clients.
Demonstrated success in managing apartment homes for individuals, families and the elderly
Affordable programs administered by state and federal agencies including HUD, Mass Housing and Rhode Island Housing. This includes 29 LIHTC Properties.Affordable programs include Project Based Section 8, Section 8 Vouchers (enhanced), Section 236, Home Funds, Section 13-A, BMIRs, NSP, Section 42 LIHTC, MassHousing, SHARP, MRVP, Section 202, LIHPRHA and Workforce Housing Properties.
We are now hiring Baristas to join the team at our location in Wellesley Hills!
Immediate start and training available at our cafes. You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Smile and welcome customers when they enter the coffeehouse
- Prepare & serve handcrafted coffee beverages
- Serve fresh baked pastries and handmade sandwiches
- Provide 1 to 1 service to all customers; from hello to goodbye
- Follow Caffe Nero coffee standards everyday
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Must be passionate about taking care of customers and making them happy
- Contribute daily to the Caffe Nero team
- Get to know, support, and care for your Caffe Nero family
- Enjoy working in a fun, yet demanding and fast paced environment
- To succeed, we feel you will need to have a great attitude and lots of energy. In return you will receive full training on everything from how to make an Espresso to a Decaf Soy Latte to training to become a Manager in the future.
- This is a great opportunity to start or advance your career.
What You Can Expect
Family Environment filled with Our people who are kind and share a passion for making the finest coffee and have fun doing it. Working for a company that has won accolades for its coffee and design! Learning to perfect your coffee making skills and to deliver a top rate experience to our customers. The opportunity to develop your career -- fast! Over 80% of our current Store Managers started out as baristas, and we have ambitious growth plans.
- Full time
Please attach your resume to be considered.
For us, it's all about being part of a family, building something special and together sharing in the successes we achieve.
Business Development Outbound Sales
GiftCard Partners is one of the nation's largest developers of corporate Gift Card programs. Working with leading merchants an out-sourced program management solution, we invest in a deep-rooted partnership to help our clients build a robust, profitable B2B gift card business by placing their gift cards in workplace safety programs, health and wellness programs, employee motivation and sales incentive programs, customer loyalty, and employee recognition programs.
Business Development Outbound Sales
Full time position
Base pay: 40-50,000 Plus bonus tied to sales goal attainment
Weekly Hours: 40+
Reports to: Director of Sales and Marketing
Maximize Your Potential: This position is a brand-new position, working directly with the client team at a fortune 500 retail leader.
It takes an ambitious leader to drive expansion of sales through both incoming leads and outbound calling, investigation and hunting new sales using out-of-the-box thinking and online research tools, such as LinkedIn. This entry-level sales and customer support position will play a fundamental role in achieving customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives for our client. We give you the tools and support needed to connect and build relationships with potential customers from a variety of industries, including Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies. This position provides business learning through work with a small, virtual team, as well as responsibility and rewards and recognition for reaching goals.
If you are goal-oriented and looking for a challenge where you can be rewarded for excellent performance, we want to talk to you. We are looking for individuals who have outpaced their peers in any area(s), including professionally or academically. You should be competitive and driven, with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, as you will interact with internal and external individuals from entry-level to C-suite executives. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial atmosphere. You will be responsible for taking inbound calls from the client, prospecting and making sales calls and closing.
Responsible for generating sales and delivering sales support of GCP products and services to the direct customer market across varied industry segments. The Sales and Customer Support Representative
will be successful in maintaining, developing and growing business within GCP assigned market segments, supporting assigned client accounts, and adding new GCP customers in support of GCP client brands. The role’s core focus is identifying and closing new sales opportunities, while providing required account management.
· Prospect for new purchasers through key industry contacts, publications, and social selling tools
· Answer 800 number calls and follow-up, document in Salesforce
· Utilize personal LinkedIn network to develop targeted prospect lists, utilizing LinkedIn social selling techniques and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
· Meet client’s monthly sales and lead generation goals
· Provide customer support solutions
· Participate in weekly Sales Team calls to review sales results by client, review prospect pipeline, provide updated client information, and discuss any outstanding issues
· Work with marketing team to support development of outbound lead generation email campaigns and marketing materials
· Follow up on GCP inbound leads generated from HubSpot campaigns to qualify, develop and close new sales opportunities.
Client Account Management:
- Manage assigned client accounts to deepen relationship, ensure satisfaction, and increase sales within the account
- Handle customer service issues.
Prospecting & Sales for New Purchasers
- BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or Finance
- Proven track record of achievement
- 0-4 years of sales or customer service experience
- Assertive and goal-oriented personality
- Strong persuasion skills
- Energetic phone presence and superior active listening skills
- Solid writing skills – ability to professionally present the company and garner interest via email and/or social media
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and reliability as team member
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Able to multi-task activities with shifting priorities
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience in the gift card / incentive industry preferred
- Proven experience in prospecting and uncovering new client and customer opportunities and bringing them to close
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment using online communication tools such as GoToMeeting, Skype and phone
- Demonstrated exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office platform/Internet (Word, PowerPoint, Excel at a minimum).
At Sylvan, we are building academic confidence, igniting intellectual curiosity, and inspiring the love of learning. We believe education is everything. A child’s future depends on a solid education and a love of learning. We teach our students how to learn, so they build confidence and develop the skills needed to achieve success in school and beyond.
Inspiring a love of learning for each child isn’t always easy, but it’s what we do best. When you choose Sylvan as a career, you join a group of caring, bright and motivated people who share a passion for learning and inspiring kids to thrive.
Are you an energetic educator with a positive attitude and willingness to go beyond the scope of the job? Are you looking for an opportunity to earn additional income while getting access to new opportunities, resources, and clients?
Do you have experience and passion for teaching or tutoring K-8 students and live in or around the Boston area? We know that strong tutors are key to a child’s learning success and growing confidence. That’s why Sylvan In-Home is looking for the best and brightest tutors to join our growing team. We make it easy for you to get started by finding you families in need of tutoring, or add to your existing student families by connecting you with new students. Every child is unique so as a Sylvan tutor, you will decide what works best for your child. You will have the option to have access to assessment tools, academic content and tools, and Sylvan’s technology enabled learning platform so that you can personalize instruction to the unique academic needs of any of your students. Flexible scheduling, no-hassle, time-saving resources for you, and additional income. We make it that simple to do what you do best…teach.
We are looking for tutors in the area who meet the following qualifications:
* A current or expired state teaching certification is not expected but it is a plus!
* Bachelor's degree in a field that relates to the type of tutoring that you can support
* Successful completion of a background check
* Enthusiasm for learning, tutoring, and ability to connect with students - a positive attitude and ability to create a fun learning environment is a must!
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of the Sylvan In-Home team, here’s how you can get started:
- First, complete the simple questions on the application.
- Once our team reviews your qualifications, a member of our team may reach out to schedule a time to get to know you better if we think you are a good fit. Please note that not all candidates will be contacted based on their qualifications.
How does Sylvan benefit you?
- As a Sylvan In-Home tutor, you’ll earn $30 per hour to start, and can earn as much as $40 per hour in a short period of time. We want to help you find more kids who need tutoring and let you keep more in your pocket and do what you do best.
- Please note that we do not pay for travel time to/from your sessions.
- We will help you find kids and families in need of tutoring. You work with them to create a schedule that works for both of you.
- Your earning potential is purely based on the number of students you have and how often you meet with them. Tutors have the flexibility of maintaining their own student schedules according to the needs and goals of each student and the time you have to commit. You can tutor as much or as little as you like depending on your needs and available families.
- If you opt into Sylvan’s digital teaching tools, we’ll show you how you can use our proprietary, adaptive curriculum platform to customize instruction and meet each student’s specific learning needs and goals. You’ll have access to assessment tools, instructional learning plans, academic skill building content, progress tracking reports and more!
Interested? APPLY TODAY! We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
B2B Outside Sales
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Personal Insurance Account Manager
Deland, Gibson is looking for someone to join our Personal Insurance team. Successful candidates fufill the role in: maintaining high standards of client experience and Providing Peace of Mind Through Proactive Service.
The candidate along with everyone in the DG family of clients, community and coworkers are representative of the firm’s Core Values :
- Respect Our Clients, Community & Coworkers
- Leading Edge Knowledge
- Act with Integrity
- Trust One Another
- We Have Fun
Details on the Job Description include:
- Work to be a client’s trusted advisor
- Increase Key Performance Indicators (revenue services, policy count ratio, etc.)
- Maintain work flows and current information in Epic
- Be A Team Player: Attend Personal Lines team meetings and events
- Maintain knowledge of all company systems
- Maintain the highest levels of client service per the service standards
Successful Candidates should:
- Have a “Can Do” attitude!
- Have at least 1 year experience
- Have a MA Producers License
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Be highly organized
- Want to HAVE FUN
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Applied Epic a plus
DG provides an extremely competitive benefits and compensation package.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!