Wesley Chapel Job Description Sample
Automotive Digital Specialists
No Cold Calling – High Energy – Positive Attitude – Helpful Nature
If you communicate well on the phone and online, a new career with extensive growth opportunities awaits you at Tampa's most respected automotive dealer group. Open 7 days-a-week, we assist shoppers, on-line, by phone, and in-person, in researching, locating, and purchasing their perfect vehicle. We offer a 40-hour work week, complete training, a competitive compensation plan – which includes a salary and bonuses – and a comprehensive benefits package. If you enjoy a fast-paced work setting, are highly motivated, team-oriented, and reliable, we want to recruit you to our team.
We would enjoy hearing how you respond to this ad with your own unique voice mail message. So, to be considered, please leave us a message that will make us want to call you back: 813-995-6989.
Ferman Automotive Group
Tampa | Brandon | Wesley Chapel / Lutz | Clearwater
Tarpon Springs | Palm Harbor | New Port Richey
Acura | BMW | Buick | Chevrolet | Chrysler | Dodge
GMC | Ford | Jeep | Mazda | MINI | Nissan | Volvo
Equal Opportunity Employer. A Drug-Free Workplace.
With the highest level of customer care and detail, the Maintenance Technician will contribute to achieving the targeted resident retention objective by proactively responding to and executing on all maintenance activities for the property. They will also contribute to attracting new residents by maintaining curb appeal in accordance with our standards.
Our expectations of you in this role:
1. Upkeep property and grounds.
· Ensure condition of property grounds is clean, safe and cleared of any debris, trash or weather related matters. Report any suspicious activity immediately.
· Proactively fix and repair items as identified and as reported by residents.
· Complete and log quarterly preventative maintenance.
· Respond quickly to deficiencies found in preventative maintenance inspections.
· Turn apartments within 3-5 days.
· Perform daily property walk
· Communicate with vendors and contractors as needed.
2. Deliver excellent customer service.
· Respond to all maintenance requests within 24 hours.
· Ensure effective and timely follow up with residents, vendors and property management team on all maintenance services provided.
· Respond to all on-call emergencies. Contact resident within 15 minutes of receiving call and provide ETA not to exceed 1 hour.
· Follow up on all open unresolved tickets.
· Clean up work area and restore area to original condition.
· Maintain friendly and professional demeanor at all times, particularly in stressful situations.
3. Be an effective team player.
· Communicate daily with the property Maintenance Supervisor on requests, supply needs etc.
· Report any resident issues to office staff.
4. Adhere to and stay current on all applicable building codes, safety standards and fair housing laws.
· Attend annual safety training
HVAC Certified preferred
Courteous and professional at all times
Efficiency of execution
Proactivity/ takes initiative
Calm under pressure
Strong Work ethic
Attention to detail
Willingness to work on call (rotating pager) and non-traditional hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
Valid Driver's License required
We recognize the contributions of our teams and welcome individual perspectives that drive the long term development of our organization.
Our portfolio is growing exponentially and we cultivate that growth from within by facilitating opportunities to mentor, coach and develop and mold tomorrow's industry leaders.
Our core values are Entrepreneurial, Caring, Excellence and Integrity.
Integrity: The quality of possessing and steadfastly adhering to high moral principles and professional standards.
Excellence: The quality or state of being outstanding or extraordinary
Entrepreneurial: Innovative/ground-breaking/unrelenting drive
Caring: Interested in or concerned about the well-being of others.
We provide a foundation for every team member to excel in these areas and recognize displays of those values and pride ourselves in growing new leaders in the industry.
Candidates are expected to think like an owner and assume personal accountability for his/her actions, behaviors and results. The candidate must also be able to work effectively in a collaborative environment and possess the below qualities that are embedded within and shape the entire company culture.
Benefits Plan Overview
Medical plan with Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
Vision insurance with Davis Vision
Dental insurance with Delta Dental
Flexible Spending Account / Dependent Day Care Accounts
Long Term Disability
Term Life Insurance
Paid Time Off (allocation is contingent upon years of relevant work experience and tenure)
10 Paid Holidays
Charitable Donation Matching Program
Tuition Reimbursement- full time employees are eligible to receive $5,250 in education assistance benefits per calendar year
Employee referral bonus program
Equal Opportunity Employer
Retail Sales Consultant
Are you interested in a retail sales position that you can turn into a fun and rewarding career with a great company? Join our team at Haverty Furniture Companies! A trusted name and iconic brand in the furniture business, we continue to guarantee the same excellent quality, prices, and customer service that we were founded upon over 130 years ago. Due to our continued tremendous annual growth, we are seeking top candidates to fill open positions as Retail Sales Consultants.
Whether you are experienced in the furniture business, looking to make a career change or just beginning your career, we are committed to your success with us. Our paid training program will teach you everything you need to know about how we serve our customers and our product line, along with providing the support of our entire team as you help customers create their warm and inviting dream home.
Our stores attract a large volume of foot traffic that includes many loyal repeat customers. The opportunities are there for you! We offer a generous commission structure with a guaranteed income feature that allows you the potential to earn $30,000 to $100,000 a year, with some of our top consultants making over six figures! Our unique guaranteed income component provides base earnings, giving you peace of mind. If this sounds like the kind of position you’ve been looking for, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Retail Sales Consultant (Furniture Sales)
As a Retail Sales Consultant, you will provide our customers with consultative design assistance as you discover their needs and help them to create a warm and inviting home. In addition, you will partner with other members of your team to create an engaging customer experience. You will also be responsible for consistently meeting established sales goals.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
• Providing design advice to customers in order to help build the sale and increase your average ticket
• Entering client information (including email addresses and/or phone numbers) into our state of the art customer relationship management (CRM) system, and conducting prompt and professional follow-up
• Explaining special financing plans, delivery procedures, warranties, etc.
• Reinforcing customer selections and helping them complete their rooms
• Following up with customers on a timely basis after delivery
• Coordinating delivery between customer and distribution/delivery system
• Maintaining knowledge of a broad range of furniture styles and products
Retail Sales Consultant (Furniture Sales)
As a Retail Sales Consultant you must be highly driven and self-motivated to achieve individually while being a supportive team member as you contribute to overall store success and customer satisfaction. You must also be highly organized and able to maintain a responsive follow-up schedule. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to connect and establish relationships with a diverse group of customers.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• College education preferred, High School / GED or equivalent required; or 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Positive and engaging personality
• Creative flare and energetic attitude
• Ability to overcome customer objections
• Familiarity with a broad range of furniture styles and products preferred, but not required
• Computer proficiency including email experience required; knowledge and use of MS Office software preferred; Tablet/iPad operation abilities strongly preferred
• Relevant experience, preferred but not required
If you have integrity, concern for others, are dependable, like to achieve, and enjoy building people centered relationships while being rewarded, then Havertys is the right Fit for you!
As a Retail Sales Consultant with Haverty Furniture Companies, you will be part of an established and stable organization that is as committed to our employees as we are to our customers. We are proud to maintain a family-owned feel no matter how large we grow. We provide not only excellent earning potential and benefits, but you will also find a great work-life balance with us, as you will typically work a 40 hour week. We also employ cutting-edge technology for purchase completion and delivery linked to your iPad to ensure that you are able to provide your customers with the most efficient and reliable service possible.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
• Unlimited earning potential
• Ability to earn $30,000-$100,000 or more per year
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• 401(k) w/ company match
• Sick time
• Comprehensive paid training
• Potential for a rewarding long-term career
Earn a great living, and build a lifelong career!
Lease Purchase Truck Drivers Needed!
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Lead VPK Teacher
Currently seeking nurturing, loving and experienced lead VPK teacher for our award winning pre school. Our VPK room consists of children from 4-5 years old. A minimum of one year experience in child education is required. Individual's MUST possess their CDA,( or current staff credential as required by state standards) . We offer competitive wages and a tremendous family oriented work environment. We conduct four VPK programs annually and have one opening for a lead teacher.
Event Sales Representative : Entry Level
Smartride has recently expanded our sales campaigns and we are looking to fill the position of an Outside Event Sales Representative. The Outside Event Sales Representative will be the face of the brands we work with. Through In-Store product promotion the Outside Event Sales Representative will be interacting with customers, answering questions and outlining key product benefits to consumers with the goal of boosting sales. The Outside Event Sales Representative will proactively develop relationships with customers with the goal of closing sales and generating product revenue.
We love people with strong sales and retail backgrounds because they possess:
- A personable, enthusiastic and engaging personality
- Amazing Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Dedication to results
- Ambition and Initiative
Responsibilities of the Outside Event Sales Representative:
- Build relationships with customers within the store. Proactively and effectively communicate product features and benefits, as well as promotional information.
- Promote clients products and services to prospective and existing customers
- Deliver interactive presentations
- Participate in ongoing training and business meetings
Qualifications of the Outside Event Sales Representative:
- 1-2 years of marketing, sales or customer service related experience is an asset, however, entry level candidates are encouraged to apply as full one on one training will be provided.
- Dedication to meeting deadlines while ensuring an attention to detail
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- A zest for life and the ability to effectively attract an audience through your outgoing personality!
*Looking for Bilingual Candidates at this time*
Sales Team Lead- Base+ Uncapped Commission+ 100% Company Paid Medical
- Want to earn 6 figures, never work a weekend and be home for dinner every night?
- How about working for a company that pays 100% of its' employees medical and dental insurance?!
- Check out why we have been voted One Of Tampa Bays Best Companies To Work For!!!
Take a look at what our employees are saying about working for Market Technologies----->>>>>
Calling all TOP SALES PROFESSIONALS with strong leadership qualities and a need to succeed!!!
- Are you a master in the "art of the sale"?
- Tired of being a top sales performer with no opportunity for upward mobility?
- Would you like to lead a sales team focused on educating market traders on the impact that artificial intelligence technology can make with their trading?
- Are you willing to put in the effort to master our product, knock it out of the park and fast track into a leadership position?
MARKET TECHNOLOGIES is offering an opportunity to join our Inside Sales team and EARN advancement through our "Fast Track Sales Management Program."
Assist self-directed (stocks, futures and Forex) traders in understanding the benefits and acquisition of our intermarket analysis trading software and guide the growth and success of a team of Inside Sales Associates.
Artificial Intelligence is changing the world as we know it. It is already being used to detect early signs of cancer cells and in self-driving cars and many other applications in almost every major industry. Our company, founded in 1979, is widely regarded as a pioneer within the financial technology industry due to our innovations which apply artificial intelligence to financial markets. Our product discovers hidden patterns and relationships between markets to formulate incredibly accurate predictive price forecasts. This is a very exciting time to join our company and be part of the advancements we’re making with this technology.
This Player/Coach role demands a self-starter with a seasoned sales acumen as you will be leading by example to conduct outbound calls to warm leads that the company provides. Through demonstrated sales success, we will build upon your foundation of fortitude, adaptability, personable demeanor, strong work ethic and attention to detail, to support you as you master our product knowledge and coach others in the development of their success. Previous Financial industry experience is not required!
A potentially life changing career awaits anyone who possesses the traits above and who can comfortably demonstrate through conversation, the ability to absorb and articulate our basic product knowledge in an engaging, creative way.
- Located in Wesley Chapel, Florida, near Interstate I-75 and Wesley Chapel Blvd. (SR 54).
- We’ve earned several “Best Places to Work in Tampa Bay” awards by the Tampa Bay Business Journal.
- Our company’s culture fosters a fun, caring, collaborative, family focused environment unlike anything you’ve experienced elsewhere.
- Our supportive management team will provide the education and resources you’ll need to advance your career.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR MARKET TECHNOLOGIES’ SALES MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM:
We are hiring confident, energetic, ambitious and honest individuals who have a winning attitude and the following:
- Ability and desire to master selling our software prior to potentially moving into a manager role
- 5+ years of telephone sales experience
- Experienced selling B2C
- A verifiable track record of achievement in exceeding sales goals
- Well-developed social and communication skills
- Experience in training, coaching, and motivating inside sales representatives.
- Competitive Base Salary + performance-based monthly commissions
- Paid training
- Uncapped commission and incentives
- Health, Dental, Life Insurance, and LTD 100% paid by the company*
- Paid holiday and birthday leave*
- Company inclusive birthday, anniversary, and special achievement celebrations
- Business casual dress environment
- Off-site company-sponsored events for employees and their families that foster team building and balanced work-life experiences
*After orientation period has been satisfied.
Learn more about us (and apply) by going to: www.SellingIsFun.com EOE/M/F/D/V
There's never been a better time to join our growing company! Don't wait. Apply today! View our company website: www.vantagepointsoftware.com.
Oversee kitchen operations for busy cafe. Preparing, prepping and organizing menu items that are made from scratch daily. Leading kitchen staff to successful implementation of menu following highest standards and practices. Manage kitchen inventory.
The Systems Administrator will be a member of the IT Infrastructure team, which is responsible for the overall health of V12 Data’s environment. As a Systems Administrator, this individual will be performing a wide range of tasks to maintain, monitor, improve and secure V12 Data’s overall corporate infrastructure. The Systems Administrator will also be responsible for assisting employees with Desktop Support issues within an up-to-date Microsoft Windows environment.
- Ensure proper functioning of the organization’s network infrastructure.
- Provide level 1-2 support for entire infrastructure.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Must be innovative and possess the initiative to detect and resolve issues before they become critical.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to assist in planning, development, documenting and completing infrastructure projects.
- Maintain change control and configuration management documentation.
- Participate in an on-call rotation and weekend coverage.
- Support services for Linux servers and Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Office 365, SQL, etc.
- Perform backups and restores as needed.
- Support services for virtualization technologies: VMware ESXi and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Support WAN and LAN connectivity which includes switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Administer hosted and cloud solutions where applicable.
- Support disaster recovery solutions and support offsite disaster recovery center infrastructure.
- Support remote access technologies that include: VPN and Terminal Services.
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- Document maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure.
- Updating and patching equipment. Apply OS patches and upgrades on a monthly/quarterly basis for Windows and Linux (RHEL & CentOS) servers.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Security monitoring, detection, prevention, and remediation.
- Security incident tracking, reporting, escalation, and response.
- Auditing and tracking compliance.
- Vulnerability assessment, tracking & remediation.
- Process improvement & automation.
- 3+ years of experience managing Microsoft and Linux (RHEL & CentOS) infrastructures including Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP.
- 2+ years of experience of VMware ESXi, and vSphere administration in an enterprise environment.
- 2+ years of experience working with storage devices which include Storage Area Networks (SAN) and Directly Attached Storage (DAS).
- 3+ years of experience with managing 24x7x365 enterprise level networks.
- 1+ year of experience with VM Ware
- Understanding of networking as it relates to server administration and troubleshooting.
- TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS administration and management.
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure), Firewalls, VPN and basic TCP/IP networking knowledge.
- Ability to write and debug PowerShell and bash scripts are a plus
- Microsoft certifications such as Linux+, A+, N+, Security+, MCSA or MCSE are a plus.
- Some travel will be required.
CNA And Home Health Aide 12 Hour Day And Night Shifts!
Home Health Aide or CNA SIGN ON BONUS
Mobile Personal Services
• Applicants must be honest, caring, compassionate and have reliable transportation.
• HHA certificate or CNA license
• Level II background
• Driver’s license
• Current Auto Insurance
• We offer competitive hourly rates and flexible schedules.
• Walk-ins welcome.
• We look forward to meeting you!!
• Mobile Personal Services
• 5838 Dailey Lane
• New Port Richey, FL 34652
EOE HHA 20734096
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!