West Augusta Job Description Sample
Restaurant General Manager
Nasa Iv&V Software Engineer 2
Assistant General Manager
Nasa Iv&V Software Systems Engineer 4
Underground Electrical Supervisor (The Harrison County Coal Company)
Manages all related Electrical Maintenance activities to ensure high availability and high productivity of underground mining equipment. Troubleshoots and maintains complex electrical systems. Plans efficient maintenance and preventive maintenance activities and procedures that safely maximize productivity and profitability of underground mining operations. Works to ensure that all safety, maintenance, and cost objectives are met or exceeded for section operations. Communicates mine plans, changes and company policies and procedures to other supervisors & employees. Works with the Senior Electrical Manager, Master Mechanic and Maintenance Planner to minimize downtime and develop and execute efficient maintenance activities. Communicates potential opportunities, which would improve the operation and any problems that would impact the running of a productive, cost effective, and safe operation. Positioned in a mine maintenance department supporting all underground electrical equipment.
Must be an experienced underground coal miner.
- 5 years of Underground electrical experience or 2 years of Underground Electrical experience coupled with a minimum of an Associate’s degree in a field related to Electronic or Electrical Engineer Technologies.
- Underground Federal and State Electrical Cards required.
- Ability to read electrical schematics.
- Sound understanding of electrical theories (i.e. Ohms Law) and ability to apply them in daily job duties.
- Experience and understanding with 3 phase electric in Voltage ranges from 12 V – 12,470 V.
- Experience and understanding of AC and DC motors and controls (VFD’s, DC Drives).
- Understanding and knowledge of State and Federal Underground electrical laws.
- Experience with automation (PLC’s, HMI’s) – programing is a plus but not required.
- Experience and understanding of relay logic, breakers, fuses, vacuum contactors, transformers.
- Understanding of MSHA required circuit protections – Ground Fault, Ground Monitor, Short Circuit, Over Current, and Under Voltage Protection.
- Physical requirement of lifting 50 lbs. on a regular basis and the capability of moving 100+ lbs., is necessary.
- Job duties will be performed underground and on the surface. Those interested must be able to obtain all applicable Federal and State underground and surface certifications and successfully complete industry approved training courses.
- Day, Afternoon, or Midnight shift are all possible.
- Willing to work in an underground mining environment.
Excellent wage and benefit package available, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription plans; Basic Life/ADD Insurance, Optional Term Life and Optional Accidental Life Insurance, Salary Continuation and Long Term Disability plans, 401(k) plan with 3% employer matching contribution, vacation and holidays.
SME Senior Systems Administrator - Aabis/Iabis
Senior Network Engineer
Desired Education: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Requirements: 0 - 10%
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH AT LEAST AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Looking for a Senior Network Engineer with specific experience in data center networking,
- Participate as a network expert in meetings and discussions
- Work with the Government, OEMs, and contractor support personnel in designing, testing, configuring, implementing, diagnosing and solving the Government's network challenges
- Provide network systems product support and maintenance in accordance with OEM standard practices and Government policies
- Use available resources to maintain knowledge of available network software patches and upgrades and recommend appropriate implementation to the Government
- Assist the Government in tenant installations and provisioning of network systems
- Establish engineering documentation, standard operating procedures, network drawings, and maintain documents on current configurations and methods
- Maintain knowledge of state-of-the-art networking and provide networking technology information to the Government with recommendations
- Design, execute, and report detailed Government network environment benchmarks and performance analyses on a monthly basis, using tools to optimize performance
- Provide installation, testing and maintenance of network hardware and software components
- Track and report to the Government quarterly software license allocations and usage
- Under Government supervision and oversight,
- Provide for the implementation, integration, and refresh of new or revised systems
- Implement new or revised network solutions into operations, to include the planning and execution of Government testing
- Implement approved designs, strategies, and plans, including disaster recovery solutions
- Create, implement and support automated/orchestrated network solutions leveraging API's via JSON, Python, Ruby, or comparable
- Engineer, implement and maintain
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) controller architectures
- Load balancer and firewall solutions and their integration with the network fabric; Develop towards an as-a-service model for each
- support Storage Area Networks using ISCSI, Fiber-Channel, or equivalent alternatives
- by direction, assist with tasks associated with the design, implementation and support of data center networks
- Consult with Application SME's on telemetry information and essential communications
- Analyze telemetry to create security contracts or equivalent and enforce tenant separations
- Provide troubleshooting and support of security contracts or equivalent
- Utilize real-time telemetry data from application components and use behavior-analysis algorithms to identify application groups and their communication patterns and service dependencies
- Perform rack mounting of hardware using approved vendor installation techniques and mounting systems, power connectivity to rack PDUs, and burn-in of electronic systems
- Perform connectivity of network hardware to pre-installed data center optical transport systems, link testing, and fault isolation of faulty links across transport
- Experience with BGP, IS-IS, OSPF, VXLAN, and EVPN protocols
- Strong Route / Switch experience
- Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) Experience preferred.
- Active Top Secret clearance with the ability to pass a Counter Intelligence Polygraph Exam
- Data Center networking experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 9 years of network engineering experience
- Tetration Analytics
- Robust Cisco ACI experience
- Python Scripting
- - Network Insight (NIR)
- - Network Assurance Engine (NAE)
- - Network Services Orchestrator (NSO)
- - Ansible
- - DNA-Center
- - ISE
- - StealthWatch
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!