West Babylon Job Description Sample
Food Service Lead Worker - Lindenhurst Ufsd
Avionics TechnicianFarmingdale, NY
If you are an avionics technician who enjoys working an avionics job from design to install, if reading schematics always came easy to you, and you can figure out how to fix just about anything, you belong with our extremely multi-talented team of aircraft mechanics and avionics technicians. Unlike many avionics jobs, this is for someone who craves constantly taking on new challenges and learning new skills. Every day is a little different. Install Wi-Fi in a corporate jet today, borescope the leading edge of a Learjet wing tomorrow, completely refurbish a Beechcraft Baron’s steam-gage panel with all glass Garmin avionics next week.
Ventura is a rapidly growing Long Island-based aircraft maintenance/avionics shop and charter company in business since 1955. The biggest difference about Ventura is the amazing culture. It’s a family business where everyone feels like they are part of that family. Our dedication and hard work combine with fun and a set of core values that we hire for, manage to, and live by each day. Check out this article written about our culture in the Huffington Post.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Preferred 7 years actual and recent GA Avionics and Maintenance experience. (salary is dependent on level of experience)
- Knowledge of Part 145 regulations preferred
- Troubleshooting skills
- Installation Planning
- A&P license and/or IA certificate is preferred but not required.
- Computer savvy.
- Must meet physical requirements associated with performing avionics tasks.
- Subject to random drug testing and a background check.
Whether you are looking for a stepping stone or a place to end spend the rest of your career, Ventura can be help you achieve your goals. Apply now and let's have a conversation about what's possible in your future with Ventura. Want to know what it's like to work at Ventura? Check out this link http://bit.ly/WorkingAtVentura
- Pay commensurate with experience.
- 401K with Company Match
- Medical Benefits with Company Contribution
- HSA Account (Savings of 30-40% on Medical Bills)
- Employee Development Programs Available
Office Lead Worker - Lindenhurst Ufsd
Teller/ Customer Service Rep- Part Time
Assistant Store Manager-Ft
Merchandising Service Associate-Pt
Office Assistant 2 (Grade 9)
Assistant General Manager
Job #743 - Sonogram Technician - North Babylon, NY
Job Title: Sonogram Technician
We are seeking Sonogram Technicians to assist Physicians and other Health professionals diagnose patients' ailments. Our focus is on providing the absolute highest level of quality patient care and our staff is very friendly and team oriented to work with.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 / yr
Benefits: Competitive & Negotiable
Location: North Babylon, NY
- Must be ARDMS certified
- New Grads welcome
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a New York based healthcare recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.
If you would like to learn more about other opportunities we offer, please call our office: (800) 608-4025 or submit your Resume/CV to us.
Mortgage Assistant - Post Closer (Immediate Need)
Receive audit closing packages for accuracy and completeness.
• Prepare credit and legal documentation packages for delivery.
• Follow-up with title to correct errors and omissions in closing documents
• Transmit and/or deliver files to investors.
• Transmit and/or deliver files to sub-servicer
• Follow-up with trailing documentation
• Monitor Aging Report(s) from warehouse lender(s) to ensure loans to not exceed established thresholds.
• Prepare and ship follow up with FHA case binders ensuring FHA insurance, VA guarantee and USDA guarantee has been placed.
• Ensure closed loan packages are delivered by deadline.
• Correspond with Title companies.
• Verifies that all stipulations requested are valid and met to ensure that loans are saleable/purchased.
• Input data into investor delivery systems.
• Adhere to FNMA/FHLMC, FHA, VA and other investor delivery policies and procedures.
• Collect and follow-up with title companies and/or county recorders offices to obtain final loan documentation.
• Prepare logs and update records.
• Adhere to corporate guidelines, policies and procedures to insure operational soundness.Specific
• Self-starter with the ability to plan and prioritize workload for self and others
• Ability to work independently and as a team; ability to garner support and collaborate with others
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills to manage staff and multiple priorities; and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
• Understanding of Conventional (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac) and Government (FHA VA) guidelines and origination process
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!