West Babylon Job Description Sample
Job entails rough and finish wiring of all manners of residential and commercial wiring for power and lighting, working alone and/or with a helper, interacting with customers and associates in a neat and responsible workmanlike manner of a professional tradesman. Includes on time commitment to be at the office every day and take direction from the owner, me, and report in over the phone as needed. 5 to 10 years experience a must, education a plus. License is needed. References needed as well. knowledge of local construction procedures is required. We have been here 32 years and have some big jobs coming up. Only serious candidates apply, please.
HVAC Career Opportunity
Busy HVAC Company seeking experienced, successful highly motivated, organized and detail orientated individual for the operation of a residential and light commercial installation department.
Daily management of all installation work and installation crews (6-10 people).
Layout all installation and develop complete material list.
Provide excellent customer service; be able to communicate with customer, office staff, sales department and field help.
Must have a minimum of 5 Years hands on experience with installation and repair of residential and/or commercial HVAC systems.
Must have knowledge of jobsite safety rules and requirements.
Must have strong paperwork skills and be able to multi-task.
Clearly communicate to those they report to and work with in a constructive and professional manor.
- Visit jobsites for pre-bid walk throughs
- Generate RFI's as required during bidding stage
- Perform detailed quantity takeoffs
- Formulate pricing using labor production and current material costs
- Solicit pricing from potential subcontractors and material vendors
- Generate detailed proposals including all applicable exclusions & qualifications
- Attend scope review meetings with clients
- Perform internal "kick-off" meetings with operation teams upon successful awards
- Assist with buyouts and subcontractor awards
5 years as a concrete / site / earthwork estimator
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Proficient with Maxwell Systems / Viewpoint Earthwork software
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook
- Proficient with Oracle / Primavera
- Good working knowledge of construction means & methods
- Experience in both concrete & earthwork is preferred, but we will consider a strong candidate with experience in only one area
To apply please email resume to Ruttura@ruttura.com
Dental Assistant - Our team is growing. our practice seeks exceptional dental assistants to help lead our group of the best dental assistants on long island. If you are serious about growing your career as a dental professional, this could be an opportunity to grow and feel proud to be part of a great dental practice. Our ofice offers state of the art cosmetic, implants, orthodontics, sedations, children and general dentistry.
Requirements- assist dentist throughout procedures. Assist Clinicians in obtaining and maintaining patient histories Complete radiographs, images and intraoral photos when appropriate. Actively deliver the perfect patient experience by striving to give patients more than they expect. Lead by example. Must have "can do attitude" works well with team. Loves to have fun
Great salary, incentives, medical benefits and 401K for the right person
1)* We create a culture of teamwork in which staff members willingly help one another reach their potential for the greater good of BDC and our patients. TEAMWORK
2)* We foster an environment that welcomes and supports creativity and intelligence, allowing the individual and company to continually grow and improve. GROWTH MINDSET
3)* We are committed to serving our patients and one another with genuine respect in a warm and inviting atmosphere. SERVING
4)* Our focus is a commitment to excellence in all that we do resulting in superior quality of service. QUALITY
5)* We are passionate about giving more in value to our patients, our community, and out practice than what we expect in return. OVER DELIVER
6)* We trust one another to be ethical and act with honesty and integrity at all times. ETHICAL
7)* Smile, laugh, and bring Positive energy to our jobs. FUN
Sales Representative / Project Manager
Excellent opportunity to grow with an established environmental services company specializing in petroleum bulk storage tanks. This family owned company started out 30 years ago in oil tank testing and has expanded the services we provide over the years. We provide services throughout the five boroughs of New York City as well as Long Island and Westchester County.
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced individual for a sales/project management position with very good earning potential. Salary with excellent commission based position with performance level bonuses and some expenses. Room for advancement. The right candidate has an opportunity over time to run their own sales division within the company and share in the profitability. Some leads provided. Possibility to make you own hours. Opportunity to expand into other environmental services.
Salary will be based on experience and potential. Experience in business involving fuel oil industry/gasoline industry a much.
Must have a clean driver's license, own vehicle and the drive to be successful.
Hvac/R Service Manager
COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION & HVAC SERVICE MANAGER
We are an established, stable Company and have been serving our customers in Long Island, CT, NJ and the metro area for 30 years. Its customers include supermarkets, warehousing, food manufacturers and food service establishments. The Commercial Refrigeration and HVAC Service Manager will be overseeing the service operations within these areas. Join a thriving, growing Company who cares about their customers, employees and the environment.
· At least 5+ years of experience with Supermarkets or comparable
· EPA Certified
· Valid Driver’s License with an Insurable good driving record
· Working knowledge of Commercial Refrigeration & HVAC:
>> Parallel rack systems and digital controls
>> Energy Management Systems
>> Refrigerated cases (large and small) and reach-in coolers
>> Ice machines
>> Rooftop units-packaged, split, mini-split, and direct expansion systems
· Expertly diagnose and troubleshoot equipment
· Strong leadership abilities
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Knack for balancing various competing projects at the same time
· Effectively communicate via text, email, phone to Office, Technicians and Customers
· Maintains open relationship with customers
· Coordinates and supervises all service jobs in progress from start to finish.
· Responsible for all service technicians and ensures their work is done in a timely & professional manner.
· Creates, reviews and validates customer contracts and estimates
· Demonstrates, teaches and enforces all workplace safety policies including OSHA and any other applicable regulations or legislative requirements
· Facilitates and supports all safety processes, including prevention, investigation, reporting, training, and any corrective action required
· Identify, communicate, and resolve issues between service technicians and/or customers.
· Leads and develops field service technicians in the fulfillment of quoted work, warranty work, service requests and emergencies
· Perform site surveys, modifications and repairs to HVAC commercial equipment
· Determine parts needed for technical repairs in the field.
Accurately communicates and discusses work performed with customers and internal management
· Identifying cost-saving opportunities and areas of risk exposure
PAY-Top in the Field and corresponds with experience
· Company Vehicle
· Incentive Plan
· Paid Training
· Paid Vacation and Holidays
· Health Benefits
· Matching 401k Plan
· Tuition Reimbursement (industry related)
Mechanic / Field Service Technician
ESSENTIAL CAPABILITIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES)
- Ability to:
- lift up to 50lbs
- use hands and arms to reach, push, pull, lift, carry, and manipulate materials and tools
- walk, stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, stoop, crawl, and climb
- reach, bend, twist, rotate, push and pull frequently
- work in tight spaces
- work in high places
- work independently
- climb up and down ladders
- Must be able to perform tasks wearing required PPE such as but not limited to protective footwear, clothing, safety glasses/goggles, etc.
- Must regard safety as a core value; Must be able to work safe and in a proficient manner
- We are NOT looking for entry level service technicians.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Daily removal and installation of customer equipment. Must have knowledge and capability to complete the following repairs of: Pumps, Electric Motors, Piping, Control Wiring and Rotating Equipment.
Industrial Sales and Service Corp. sells and services all major brands of pumps and compressors and large rotating equipment in high-end industrial applications. Industrial Sales and Service Corp. is located in West Babylon, NY (Long Island). Over 35 years of engineering and design experience, making Industrial Sales and Service Corp. the right company to grow with. We service, install and maintain all types of pumps, motors, electrical and rotating equipment.
Large tool & die, stampings and assembly’s manufacturer is seeking an experienced shipping manager to supervise and coordinate activities of workers responsible for picking product, packaging and preparing deliveries for same day shipping both nationally and internationally via expedited carrier services. Qualified candidates MUST be available to work on Saturdays.
- Oversee logistics systems and daily operations
- Oversee the day to day shipping activities and shipping staff in the distribution center
- Ensure shipments are delivered in a timely manner and maintain relationships with carrier vendors and consistently resolve customer issues
- Confer with other managers outside of the distribution center to ensure coordination of other functions such as production, inventory management and quality assurance that directly impact shipping processes
- Ensure correct shipment of domestic and international orders; confirm accuracy of contents and PO’s prior to sending out approved packages
- Assign duties and examine work of subordinates are efficient, neat and comply with company policies and procedures
- Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules and expedite workflow
- Implement procedures to improve quality, productivity and efficiency
- Conduct annual performance reviews and provide continual feedback on both positive and negative performance
- Participate in departmental meetings as needed and conduct annual reviews of staff
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Shipping Manager REQUIRED!
- Previous experience in logistics, warehouse, or other related field
- Extensive knowledge of department processes
- Strong leadership qualities and multitasking ability with attention to detail
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal employment opportunity employer!
Commercial Service Electrician
Electrical technicians help create, maintain and repair the electronic components and equipment used in any equipment or device that involves electricity. They can sometimes work with electricians or electrical engineers, or work on site to keep machinery and specialty equipment running correctly.
Electrical technicians use specialized measuring and diagnostic devices to evaluate how electrical equipment is working, building or calibrating instrumentation, build electronic devices based on reading schematics, inspect for problems, replace old equipment and install new equipment, and much more.
- Deductive Reasoning: Electrical technicians need to be able to look for problems in complicated electrical grids, isolate the issue and solve it.
- Logic: Electrical techs need to be able to look at electrical blueprints and scan them for issues, making sure that they work before installed.
- Manual Dexterity: Working with wires, using hand tools and handling small components requires manual dexterity.
- Math: Math is needed to analyze and create schematics.
- Observation: Electrical technicians need to be able to look at electrical grids and evaluate them for any problems, to make sure they are being installed correctly.
- Problem-Solving: Electrical techs need to be able to identify issues and make corrective measures to fix problems with electrical components.
Aerospace company in West Babylon. Basic electrical and mechanical skills required. Responsibilities include weekly preventative maintenance on plant equipment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!