West Bend Job Description Sample
Interactive Business Systems (IBS) has partnered with a West Bend based company to find a UX Developer for a permanent position .
Required Experience/ Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Six months to one year experience
Candidates should send resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org . Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer.
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
Blow Mold Machine Operator
We are currently recruiting for 1st and 2nd shift Blow Mold Operators for a company located in West Bend, WI
1st shift 5:45am-2pm and 2nd shift 1:45pm-10pm
Up to $18.00/hr DOE (temp-hire or direct hire)Responsibility from production to packaging:
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer * Defined by Diversity * Accredited Member of BBB*
Loan Officer/Remote Or Inhouse
A seasoned Mortgage Loan Officer/Originator, looking for a higher compensation plan and superior support to close more deals with less effort.
• Fast underwriting approvals, and closing times on purchases
• In-house underwriting & processing
• Leads can be provided
• Superior pricing and product placement
• Scenario Desk to help you with tougher loans, and exceptions granted in real time
• As a direct Mortgage Banker, we sell straight to FNMA as well as established and reputable Tier-1 correspondent Investors
• Processors and/or Loan Officer Assistants collect all supporting documents and order 3rd party deliverables; you focus on driving sales and supporting your relationships
• Advise new and existing customers on various loan programs based on the customers' financial needs
• Obtain and analyze pertinent financial and credit data
• Analyze current rates and programs to provide accurate and timely information to customers
• Present and articulate terms and conditions of loans to customers
• Keep informed on trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as the changing rules and regulations
• Manage personal pipeline to ensure service levels and financial goals are met
• Transact business in conformance with state and federal regulations such as, but not limited to, RESPA, HMDA and Fair Lending Practices
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Identify and close deals
• Pass off client to processor and LO assistant for packaging and underwriting
• 4+ years of relevant mortgage originating and loan structuring experience
• Negotiating skills
• Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• High level of integrity and trust
• Strong desire to succeed
• Professional demeanor and attire
• Must be licensed as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) per the S.A.F.E. Act requirements, and also have an NLMS number (Or willing to obtain such licensing)
Advertising And Marketing Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
EXPERIENCED OUTSIDE SALES AGENTS AND MANAGERS NEEDED!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR MERCHANTS!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
Since 2011 SenText Solutions has been providing a SMS / Text Message Marketing service to 1,000’s of merchant’s throughout the United States. We teach the merchant how to get their customers permission so they can send a simple text about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. We currently have over 1.6 million consumers receiving great offers from our merchants. With one simple text the merchants can instantly tell ALL their customers, at the exact same time, about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
Businesses love this product! We only have 2% of our merchants leaving us. Merchants are achieving ROI’s of more than 1000%. It’s a new and refreshing way for the merchant to reach their favorite customer. Their favorite customers bring in new customers. You can very successfully sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Extremely realistic first year earning potential of $50,000 - $125,000 –Take a look how!
- You can earn $400.00 in commissions on every sale. COMMISSIONS ARE PAID DAILY! You don’t have to wait for your money.
- PLUS you can earn $50.00 per month/every month on the same merchant with Lifetime Vested Residuals!
- Total earnings on ONE MERCHANT the first year can be $950.00.
- Agents can realistically sell 2 to 5 merchants per week!
- We provide all the training, sales tools and sales support to be very successful.
- Management opportunities available.
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals and more!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
If you’ve sold credit card, bankcard, merchant or payment processing, gift cards, check guarantee, cash advance, merchant funding, print or radio advertising, insurance or any other product to merchants this is the perfect fit for you.
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Satellite / Cable Installation Technician
Install Home Entertainment Systems
Installs, tests and repairs satellite dish systems and related equipment by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and
Not limited to the following and may include other duties as assigned.
§ Reviews installation specifications, landlord permit, condominium association regulations, manufacturer's instructions, and government ordinances to determine installation site for the dish.
§ Visually inspects installation site to identify obstructions, such as trees or buildings that could distort or block signals from satellite.
§ Discusses satellite dish placement and installation requirements with customer.
§ Digs hole for the pole to support satellite dish base, mixes, pours, and finishes concrete in the hole for the pole mount.
§ Digs trench and lays underground cable to connect satellite dish to receivers in customer's building.
§ Assembles and attaches electronic and structural components of satellite dish.
§ Climbs ladder to install satellite dish when area is inaccessible from ground like roof, siding.
§ Works in limited space areas like attic, basement or crawl spaces.
§ Runs wiring like coaxial cable, phone line inside the interior wall or the exterior of the building.
§ Orients satellite dish to direction and altitude of satellite signal.
§ Connects satellite dish system to customer's TV including any other electronic/audio equipment.
§ Tests installed system for conformance to specifications and performs upgrades as needed to conform to standards.
§ Instructs customer in use of equipment.
§ Replaces or repairs defective parts and equipment.
§ Places outbound calls to the customers to pre-call, confirm appointments and verify specifications of the work order, communicates with call center employees over the phone to modify, reschedule, close, cancel work orders for installation.
§ Installation and connection of phone lines or Ethernet connections on all installations.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
§ Respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance, answer customer's questions.
§ Able to read and interpret written information.
§ Look for ways to improve quality, monitor own work to ensure quality.
§ Meet productivity standards, completes work in timely manner, use time efficiently.
§ Report potentially unsafe conditions, use equipment and materials properly.
§ Be consistently at work as scheduled, arrive at appointments on time.
§ Follow instructions, respond to management direction, complete tasks on time or notify appropriate person with an alternate plan.
§ Ability to recognize opportunity and provide additional products and services to every customer
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is desired.
Learn more at www.WeConnectLLC.com.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-NEW-TECH (888-639-8324).
Equal Opportunity Employer
We connect our people to opportunity.
WeConnect is a DISH Authorized Contractor and Regional Service Provider in Wisconsin and Michigan, and an Authorized Contractor for HughesNet satellite internet. We connect next-generation technology—smarter than anyone else.
We’re seeking home-based technicians in the your area. With WeConnect, you keep a company van at home so your route starts and ends at home each day.
You may find more information about our company and what we do on our website at www.weconnectllc.com.
Truck Driver Class A
Small Trucking company based in West Bend, WI and Waupun, WI is looking to hire class A drivers. Operating in Midwest, home all / most night. We service a dedicated base of customers, no touch freight. Seeking both full and part time applicants. Veterans and seasoned drivers encouraged to apply. Pay is negotiable, holiday and vacation offered to full time employees. Email your resume or work history to: email@example.com or call 262-338-1849.
Child And Family Therapist
The Integrated Community Treatment team provides strength based, trauma informed in-home and community based services. The Child and Family Therapist is an integral part of the service team; providing psychotherapy, psychoeducation, and supportive collateral services to youth and families in their home, school, or other community locations.
Provide community based individual and family therapy to children in Washington and surrounding counties
Develop and implement treatment plans in conjunction with the client, his/her parent(s) or caregiver, and county and school personnel
Effectively support clients and families through therapeutic relationships
Collaborate with other clinical providers, school personnel, and county services
Master’s level LCSW, LPC, LMFT, or equivalent (not LPC-IT or other training licenses)
Two years post master’s experience providing individual, child, group and family therapy preferred
Ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary team
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Excellent organization skills
Flexible schedule requiring at least one evening
Valid Wisconsin driver’s license with acceptable driving record, reliable vehicle and meet agency auto insurance requirements
Reports directly to the ICT Program Manager
Exceptional, comprehensive benefits package
Salary based on experience
Reimbursement for mileage
SaintA is a Wisconsin provider of family centered care and educational services. SaintA has an acute focus on trauma informed care (TIC), which is a philosophy and practice that acknowledges the profound effects of trauma on the developing brain. Together with our families, SaintA works to recognize the neurobiological effects of trauma and address them with evidence-informed care, leading to healing, resiliency, and the ability to live stable, successful lives.
SaintA provides a rich continuum of services, including:
- Child Welfare and Foster Care
- Support for youth who have aged out of care
- Care Coordination and Wraparound services
- Mental health therapy and supports such as Family Preservation, Caregiver Support, Functional Family Therapy and Parent Assistance & Advocacy
- Professional education and clinical consultation (for organizations, schools, and individual/family)
For more information, visit our website: www.sainta.org
Interested parties please submit a cover letter and resume online.
Minority candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Skilled labor position. Requires basic math skills and good manual dexterity. This is a non-exempt position
Responsibilities: Trains with assigned trainer until able to do tasks on own. Performs duties involving blasting parts daily as needed. Monitors usage of shot and on-hand inventory. Completes appropriate paperwork, accurately and completely. Other duties as assigned.
· Purge water from air lines daily.
· Organize staging area and work area each hour.
· Dispose of waste blast daily.
· Quality awareness.
· Productivity and efficiency.
· Completion of assigned tasks on schedule.
· Cleanliness and neatness of work areas at the end of each shift.
· Cooperation, responsiveness, dependability and proper attitude in dealing with others.
· Conformance to company personnel, safety, quality and housekeeping policies, procedures and practices and work instructions.
· Attainment of individual written goals.
ACI has an established reputation for its quality, customer service, and attention to detail for each project.
Superior Painted Coatings, On Time, At A Competitive Price
Established in 1983
Located In West Bend, Wisconsin
60,000 square foot facility
9 stage continuous flow wash line
5 independent paint lines with cure ovens
On site Sandblast Capabilities
Off-line Chemical Wash Capability
Off-line Paint Capability For Larger Components
Flexibility to handle even the most demanding requirements.
Quick Turn Ability At Customers Request
Exceptional Customer Service
On Time Delivery
Responsive Customer Service Teams
Oil Change Technician/Advisor
We have an immediate need for an experienced Full Time or Part Time Oil Change Technician/Advisor in our busy dealership. Successful candidate will have previous work related experience and general knowledge of vehicle repair and maintenance. We are looking for a team oriented candidate who is driven to provide excellent customer service to our customers. Full and part time positions available. Excellent opportunity for advancement within our company.
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Uptown Motors got its start in 1946 by Irv and Ray Pentler—and it’s been a family-owned business ever since. Now run by Glenn (president), John (general manager), and Mark Pentler (general sales manager and director of operations), we are proud to say that Uptown is the leading car dealership in the Greater Milwaukee and Slinger areas. It all started with a single dealership on the corner of 57th and Center Street in Milwaukee. We quickly outgrew our first location, ending up at our current location in Milwaukee in 1966. By 1991, we added a second location in Slinger to offer our customers even more.
Throughout our 70 years in the automotive industry, the Uptown difference has continued. What’s our secret? There isn’t one. We believe in providing good, old-fashioned service to our customers and it’s kept us running strong from day one. We treat every customer with the same outstanding service we would want to be treated with because “Uptown begins with you.” That means we take our customer service seriously. We go above and beyond to ensure your experience is a good one every time.
Our Employees Are an Extension of the Pentler Family
Our family-friendly environment at Uptown makes buying a vehicle a positive experience because we’ve instilled our deep family values in our employees. We treat our customers like family, and every team member is dedicated to satisfaction and professionalism.
We consider our employees to be a part of the Pentler family, and we strive to ensure their work environment is rewarding and productive. We’ve been ranked as a top place to work in Milwaukee by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel for four consecutive years and we’re still counting!
The next time you’re in need of car maintenance or are out shopping for a new vehicle from Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Lincoln, or Ram, make sure you go Uptown. We stand behind the vehicles we sell and our team knows how to help you find the one that’s right for you.
Parts Specialist Motorcycle, Atv, Snowmobile, And UTV
Fuel Powersports, now in our brand new state-of-the-art facility.
Located in West Bend, Wisconsin, we're the on the gas and growing our recreational vehicle dealership! We've expanded 200% in the past 3 years, selling top brands like Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Polaris, Victory Motorcycles and Slingshot to name a few.
We need a people-pleaser to sell Parts, Gear, Apparel and Accessories to our customers.
Working directly with walk-in and telephone customers to help determine their needs and supply them accordingly.
Qualifications and Job Requirements
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner and share knowledge of all parts and accessories merchandise we carry.
- Ability to work with several customers at a time, while maintaining superior customer satisfaction
- Handle telephone transactions quickly and courteously
- Proficient computer skills to look up parts in our catalog system. Accept payments for merchandise purchases while keeping register drawer accurate
- Outgoing, friendly personality and superior communications and customer service skills
- Knowledge and experience with the types of recreational vehicles we sell. Do you ride?
FUEL POWERSPORTS OFFERS:
- Great work environment
- Competitive benefits package and available 401K
- Group health, dental insurance
- Outstanding employee discount
- Training and the education you'll need to be successful
Fuel Powerpsorts sells and services thousands of motorcycles, scooters, ATVs, utility vehicles, side by sides, snowmobiles and personal watercraft under one roof. You'll WILL stay busy.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!