West Chester Job Description Sample
Hospital Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Patient Care Technician (Pct) | Dialysis | Will Train
Patient Care Technician (PCT)
Our Patient Care Technicians (PCTs) play a vital role for our patients and their families. As part of our professional team of clinicians, you will be responsible for ensuring the comfort and safety of the patients in the dialysis center.
If you haven't considered Healthcare before, read on as we think that you should. Healthcare Experience is NOT required.
What you can expect:
1:1 Patient Care. Spending the majority of your day in direct one-on-one patient care to provide safe, comfortable and hygienic dialysis treatment. Our PCTs care for up to 4 patients at a time.
Building long-term relationships with your patients who are suffering from end stage renal disease and are receiving treatment on average 3 times/week.
Team. Cross functional team of clinicians including technicians, nurses, dietitians, social workers and leadership. PCTs work under the supervision of a RN.
Technician Duties. To monitor patients before, during and after dialysis treatment including measuring and recording stats, patient observations, and hemodialysis machine setup. Please note you will have exposure to blood and needles.
Schedule. Shifts can begin as early as 4:45 am. Typically working 12 hour shifts, 3 days/week. Clinics are closed on Sundays, and may be open on some holidays.
What we'll provide:
In-classroom and hands on training: if you're new to dialysis, we'll provide a 9-10 week paid training to get you ready to become the best patient care technician
Support to guide you through your training and transition into the role as well as reimbursement for your Certified Hemodialysis Technician (CHT) license.
Education assistance and license reimbursement: annual $3,000 tuition reimbursement and potential $25,000 scholarship opportunity
Career path options: clinical (ex. PCT to RN), leadership and corporate
3000+ locations across the U.S. for wherever life may take you.
Comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, DaVita-negotiated discounts on hundreds of items from you cell plan to movie tickets and more
Some details about this position:
Your 9-10 weeks of training will include a combination of classroom and hands-on learning, through DaVita's award-winning training programs
Training may take place in a facility or a training clinic with a class of new teammates other than your assigned home clinic
Hours of work may vary during the training period; however, you will typically be working between 32-40 hours per week during training
You must be flexible on the final home clinic placement it may be in a different location; there is also the potential to float to various clinics during and after your training
You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holiday
Passion for delivering excellent patient care and building long term relationships to improve your patients' quality of life
High school diploma or equivalent
Must be comfortable working around blood and needles
Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
Willingness to work long hours (most shifts are 12+ hours) on your feet.
Willingness to train and work across multiple clinics within the territory as needed
Healthcare experience a plus including: Bonent Certified, Certified Hemodialysis Technician (CHT), Certified Nursing Assistant (CAN), Certified Medical Assistant (CMA), or Phlebotomy certification.
Are you ready to make a positive difference in a patient's life? Take the first step at careers.davita.com.
DaVita is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Manufacturing Engineer Technician
This is a direct hire position for First Shift.
The CNC Manufacturing Engineering Technician is responsible for interpreting a drawing and specifying the process, program and tooling required for production. Once blueprints are finalized and approved by management, the Engineer will set up the machines for production. The Engineer is also responsible for leading the team of Machinists that will keep parts running without consultation to deliver low error, on-time results to the customer. The position also includes goal setting, the organization of cell activities, meeting objectives and ensuring that products and services meet established department standards.
- Use of CAD/CAM software and advanced machine shop mathematics.
- Conceptualization and implementation of creative solutions to complex machining challenges, along with R&D support during new product introduction cycles.
- Generate CNC programs for assigned product lines using CAD/CAM software and/or manual programming methods. Macro programming will be required in some instances.
- Detailed understanding of blueprints including such aspects as geometric & dimensional tolerances, notes, revisions, specification references and surface finish requirements.
- Familiarity with different raw materials including aluminum, copper alloys, stainless steels, titanium, plastics and efficient ways of machining each of them.
- Makes appropriate changes in cutting tools, work holding and CNC programs when dictated by engineering drawing changes.
- Responsible for documenting set-up sheets and set-up tool bins at every setup.
- Completes first article inspections for newly machined parts.
- Create, update and maintain manufacturing documents and information in Sponge.
- Initiate improvements in CNC programming techniques to improve processing and/or part quality.
- Supports Manufacturing (i.e. Milling, Turning, Drilling, Polishing, Debur, Cleaning etc.) in the areas of process development, tool design, machinery & equipment acquisition and layout of operations.
- Keep abreast of new technology while refining in-house techniques.
- Capable of working in a superior manner with no direct supervision. Manufacturing Engineer Technicians should feel entirely comfortable as problem solvers and must be able to find solutions quickly and easily.
- Detailed knowledge of the use and application of cutting tools. This includes sharpening, geometry, grades, coatings and troubleshooting.
- Maintain production goals through attention to the machining process from start to finish.
- Verify estimated versus actual cycle and setup times and ensure that Sponge and the Shop Schedule are kept accurate and up to date. Populate the SS with correct times when the job is up.
- Specify the entire manufacturing process from start to finish and ensure that these processes are efficiently and accurately followed.
- Make sure that Change-Over Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures and other instructional documents are followed by everyone working in their cell.
- Setup machines for production, and lead a team of self-sufficient machinists to achieve production goals, including advanced setup planning for items such as material and special tooling orders.
- Performs maintenance on machines before, during, and after the operation and is capable of diagnosing machine troubles.
- Edits and updates the Shop Schedule.
- Troubleshoots CNC programming and tooling problems on the production floor for mature product lines and documents all necessary changes through Sponge.
- Update part counts in both Sponge and the Shop Schedule every three hours.
- Maintain cell productivity by allocating resources and delegating tasks appropriate to the employee’s skill set. Work toward improving the skill levels of each cell member.
- Act as mentor and coach to machinists and other team members, providing opportunities to learn new skills and techniques.
- Assist in the evaluation of team’s performance, including individual team members.
- Look for challenges that may jeopardize team cohesiveness, provide leadership for a positive work environment. This includes leadership that helps to ensure employee retention.
- Must be able to identify material types and alloys using bar stock color codes.
- All parts at the bench must be in trays and arranged a neat and orderly fashion. The status of all parts should be clear to any person viewing.
- Understand the basics of Statistical Process Control, (SPC), and adjust the machines accordingly.
- Detailed knowledge of measuring and inspection equipment. Develop ways to inspect parts more efficiently.
- Responsible for quality control of all manufactured parts within the cell.
- Continuously aware of visual defects such as out-of-tolerance surface finishes, burrs, staining etc.
- Make sure that non-conforming parts are clearly marked and handled separately from production parts to ensure that they cannot be shipped to the customer.
- The ability to inspect parts completely and accurately whether working to blueprint specifications or according to Sponge requirements.
- Enter measurements in Sponge during production as required---usually every 20 minutes.
- Responsible for maintaining the organization and cleanliness of all cell workstations daily, including the machines, bar feeders, benches, computers, mats and floor. No oil, coolant or chips should be evident in any areas, especially around the floor of the machine and in tight corners of the machine.
- The workbench, tabletop and inspection equipment must be cleaned each day as described in the Shift Changeover Procedure.
- No personal items are to be on the work table. Spare tooling, calculators, drinks, rags etc. may be kept in a red bin at the bench so as not to interfere with other tasks.
- The shop cleanliness is not the responsibility of the maintenance staff.
- At least three (3) years strong CNC programming, statistical methods, and CAD programs.
- At least three (3) years CNC machining experience working several machines simultaneously, either Mazak Lathes/Machining Centers or Star Swiss Style Lathes.
- Willing to work 50 or more hours weekly, and potentially two Saturdays per month.
- Experience in setting up and operating CNC Machines without support from engineering.
- Knows tolerances and fits required on precision metal work.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching Machinists and Machining Assistants
- Strong commitment to detail and error-free performance
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Have a mechanical aptitude (specific to manufacturing floor employees)
- Extremely intuitive with problem solving and resolutions
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Able to work with minimal supervision, both alone and in teams
- Must be a company cheerleader and promote the vision and mission of Acero.
- A BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Certifications or specialized training.
- Management of teams running Mazak Lathes/Machining Centers or Star Swiss Style Lathes.
- At least seven (7) years of experience in tooling, machine tool programming, methods, inspection procedures and work holding.
Per Diem RN Cardiac Catherization
General Summary Statement
Provides leadership in all operations of the department including: staff scheduling, new staff orientations, staff competencies, patient clinical management, educational lectures, patient scheduling, patient care in the Invasive Cardiovascular Labs and Pre and Post Holding Area, assist the Clinical Coordinator and Assistant Director with policies and procedures, staff certification projects, state and JCAHO inspections, and equipment maintenance. The RN will demonstrate clinical knowledge in the physical assessment for all cardiovascular patients.
Performs high quality Clinical Care for all cardiovascular patients and provides staffing support and supplements the entire program with expert nursing knowledge. Supports the mission, philosophy and objectives of The Chester County Hospital and The Cardiovascular Program at all times. Provides quality nursing care through application of the nursing process established guidelines of nursing practice. Adheres to Nursing and organizational policies and procedures
Automotive Tire & Lube Technician
Goodyear owns and operates more than 600 tire and auto service centers nationwide. We offer a fun, fast pace work environment, with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401k, certification reimbursement and paid vacations. At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver results. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation leader!
The Entry-Level Technician must have a mechanical aptitude and is able to perform basic automotive services including mounting and balancing tires, tire repairs, oil changes, vehicle inspections and other less technical services while delivering an excellent customer experience. Responsible also to maintain clean and safe work areas in the tire and service department.
A valid driver's license
High school diploma or GED is preferred
Must be at least 18 years old
Ability to lift an object weighing up to 60 pounds
Icahn Automotive Group LLC (Icahn Automotive) was formed by its parent, Icahn Enterprises L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP), to invest in and operate businesses involved in aftermarket parts distribution and service. Our businesses have a singular focus: provide premium automotive parts and services at a great value. The businesses of Icahn Automotive today consist of Pep Boys® automotive aftermarket retail and service chain, Auto Plus® automotive aftermarket parts distributor, Precision Tune Auto Care® owned and franchised automotive service centers, and AAMCO Total Auto Care franchised service centers. The businesses of Icahn Automotive total over 22,000 employees, over 2,000 company-owned and franchise locations and 25 distribution centers throughout the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
A Technician is primarily responsible for the efficient diagnosis, repair, and replacement of general automotive parts and accessories. A successful Technician will have direct interaction with customers and deliver superior service through educating the customer on the problems and proposed solutions for their vehicle. A Technician will conduct a wide variety of diagnoses and repairs; including but not limited to brakes, drivability, emissions, steering and suspension, electrical, state safety and emissions testing, maintenance services, HVAC, starting and charging, and major engine. This position has been designated as a safety-sensitive position.
Duties & Responsibilities
A Technician is responsible for all aspects of diagnosing and repairing a customer's vehicle, as well as, caring for the vehicle while it is being repaired and properly securing it after the repair is completed.
We strictly adhere to a "do it right the first time" philosophy and a successful Technician will not exceed two or more comebacks within a four-week period of time.
Will maintain a 90% minimum productivity performance level.
Expected to comply with company policies and procedures, loss prevention, safety, and environmental codes and ordinances. Will ensure training completions are maintained at 100%.
Will be a resource regarding technical matters related to installation and proper application of parts and accessories, while also providing accurate and effective direction, advice and assistance to service advisors, other technicians, commercial, retail and parts associates.
Will passionately focus on customer needs, and drive the service center's performance with the highest degree of integrity and trust. Must be approachable by both customers and associates.
The successful Technician will be expected to maintain technical capabilities to ensure proficient use of service equipment and maintain certification status.
Strong customer service skills.
Strong verbal communication skills.
Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
High school diploma or equivalent required
Minimum of 6 months' experience as a certified technician or mechanic and four ASE's (Brakes & Steering and Suspension, plus two ASE's from the following: A1 Engine Repair, A6 Electrical, A7 HVAC, A8 Engine Performance, L1 Advanced Engine Performance) are required
Additional ASE's are strongly encouraged. ASE equivalent certifications may be considered as part of the qualification process However, we require all Technicians to achieve the required ASE certifications within two ASE testing cycles
We promote a safe and skillful service operation, therefore, we pre-pay ASE registration and testing fees for Technicians who attempt to achieve their required ASE certifications
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret retail business reports, professional and/or technical journals, time reports, operational reports, government regulations, merchandising reports, plan-o-gram (merchandising) instructions or technical procedures
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
Strong customer service skills
Strong verbal communication skills
Ability to work Days, Nights, Holidays and Weekends
Physical Demands/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Must be able to lift, carry, and place merchandise and supplies up to 50 pounds without assistance.
Frequent standing and walking for long periods of time.
Frequent reaching overhead and below the knees, including squatting, bending, stooping, kneeling, twisting.
Communicate effectively in person, by telephone, or by using telecommunications equipment.
Enters and locates information on computer.
Presents information to small and large groups.
Visually verifies information, often in small print.
Safely operates a motor vehicle.
Talk and hear.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Field Service Technician
If you are an active Vivint employee, please apply through Workday by searching "Find Jobs".Job Description
Who we are:
Vivint Smart Home is a leading smart home company in North America. Vivint delivers an integrated smart home system with in-home consultation, professional installation and support delivered by its Smart Home Pros, as well as 24/7 customer care and monitoring. Dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent products and services, Vivint serves more than one million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. Fast Company ranked Vivint Smart Home #22 on its list of The World's 50 Most Innovative Companies.
What we're looking for:
Exceptional customer service skills and professional appearance.
Current valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Reliable transportation for the first 90 days of employment.
The ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
High school diploma.
Experience as a construction worker, electrician or other technical role is helpful.
What you'll do:
Install and service authorized smart home technology in customer homes.
Ensure on-time arrival to daily customer appointments.
Provide exceptional customer service – "Customer obsession is our advantage."
Maintain a professional appearance.
Conduct routine maintenance and inventory of company products and equipment.
Company vehicle and gas card
Cell phone and work tablet
All tools necessary to perform the job
Nine paid holidays
Two weeks paid time off
Employee pricing on smart home products
401(k) plan & matching
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!