West Chicago Job Description Sample
Restaurant Assistant Manager
Restaurant Assistant Manager
- Above Average Compensation
- Awesome Bonus Potential
- Great Benefits
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Apply now so you don't miss out on this unique and exciting career opportunity...Interviews are happening now!
REQUIREMENTS for Restaurant Assistant Manager:
- At least 2 years in current role as a Restaurant Assistant Manager in Either Full Service or Fast Casual
EOE - EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Founded in 1989, Patrice & Associates Hospitality Recruiting is not only the LARGEST Hospitality Recruiting firm in North America, but the BEST.
We say we're the best because our clients are some of the top name brands in the industry and they rely on us to match talented managers and culinary professionals with opportunities in their organizations.
TOP 5 Advantages YOU get by applying to a job with Patrice & Associates Hospitality Recruiting
1. We know openings that are not on job boards (the best usually aren't)
2. We get qualified candidates directly to the decision makers (jump the line)
3. We work for YOU for FREE as a Career Coach to find YOU the perfect career!
4. We work confidentially, protecting your job while we look for new opportunities
5. You get to be part of our secure database for future exclusive opportunities
Part-Time Online Tutor For Children
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
Cdl-A Ultralight Dry Van Company Truck Driver
Fraley & Schilling has Ultralight Van Truck Driver opportunities so our drivers still get to specialize while rack up the miles!
Enjoy steady dry van freight with great pay and friendly driver-focused support!
If you still want to specialize but want to pull dry van freight, Fraley & Schilling has the truck driver opportunities for you! Guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support show our truck drivers how much they matter.
You can count on Fraley & Schilling:
95% of our truck drivers are home on the weekend
100% of our trucks have comfort systems
100% of our staff works for you!
Pay increases every year
We GUARANTEE that as long as you’re a truck driver for a F&S regional dry van fleet, we’ll keep paying you more per mile every year!
Plus we offer one of the industry’s best referral bonus programs:
Refer a truck driver to us. Then once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Join us and enjoy these benefits:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Let’s get started now! Fill out our short form now.
Cdl-A OTR Company Solo Truck Driver
Solo Company OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Summitt Trucking – Run 2700-3100 Miles/Week!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $50K plus annually to start
Earn .40-.48 cpm starting rate with .05 cpm when hauling hazmat
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
.005 CPM raise every 6 months
Additional pay for detention, lay over and stops
Company reimburses driver for obtaining Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
Bonuses for 1st Hazmat and Tanker Loads
Average 2700-3100 miles/week
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401k
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Pet and passenger policies
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Seamstress/ Upholstery Technician
We are seeking hard-working, motivated, and detail orientated individuals to join our growing team! We are looking to fill two positions for an Industrial Seamstress, and three positions for Upholstery Technician.
- Minimum 1 year of industrial sewing experience
- Minimum 1 year industrial upholstering experience
- Competent with sewing equipment such as industrial sewing machine, scissors, seam, rippers, and are able to practice safe operation of all aforementioned tools
- Top stitching experience is preferred but not required
- Able to learn quickly and follow instructions accurately
- Able to understand, read, and write English preferred
- Able to lift 35-50 pounds unassisted
- Able to stand 8 hours per day
Responsibilities and Duties
Daily responsibilities will be identifying, cutting and sewing different fabric types for multiple products, and upholstering various furniture pieces.
This position involves multiple repetitive motions, including standing and sitting, repeated bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting.
Industrial Control Systems Integrator is looking for a self-motivated and knowledgeable hardware and software design engineer experienced in PLC and operator interface programming. AC/DC drive experience a plus. Position includes complete project responsibility from quotation through end customer field start-up. Position will require national travel with some international travel. BSEE required
Sales Representative-Licensed Agents 75,000-200,000
No More Cold Calling! Direct Mail Leads, Leads, Leads!
You MUST have a consistent flow of FRESH "Qualified" prospects that are requesting what you are selling in order to EVER expect to have a Growing, Consistent income!
Is Your Insurance License Producing the Income that you hoped for?
FULL-TIME or PART-TIME! Meet Equis Financial https://youtu.be/hGUUSaEz-WY
Part-Time Agents $2,000-$2,500 monthly, Part-Time Agency Managers $4,000-$5,000 monthly.
Full-Time Agents $100K+ Full-Time Agency Managers $125K+
The Equis Financial Advantage
No More Spinning Your Wheels, Hoping to Make Money This Month!
• With the Equis Financial Predictable Business Model and Exclusive Client Requested Lead Program, We can tell you Exactly, what it takes to Achieve the Income that you were seeking when you took the time to get your license in the first place!
• Training by Certified Top Producers achieving multiple 6-figure incomes for multiple years
• Industry best compensation levels starting at 70%. Contract promotion can be achieved every 2 months
• 100% Vested Renewals remain with the Agent for maximum residual income growth potential
• High 6 figure income potential for Agents and Agency Managers
• Fresh and Exclusive Lead System
• Top Rated Carriers serving all aspects of life insurance and annuities
• Nationwide Availability/ No Territories
• ONGOING SUPPORT and TRAINING
The ground-breaking Equis Podcast Network brings professional, on-demand training and motivation to your fingertips.
Our online training videos allow you to learn from the top agents in the industry.
New agent training courses lead by Certified Top-Performing, 6-figure Money Earners, provide small class size, in person training, to help all new agents get started quickly.
Welcome to Equis Financial...Welcome Home!
Class B Drivers/Installers
Marketing Associate Entry Level
Our headquarters is looking for an entry-level marketing associate for our growing company. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the marketing associate’s role will be to support a variety of activities that allow for the successful execution of our planned marketing programs. The successful candidate will assist in current marketing campaigns, manage the marketing collateral, and manage the numerous tradeshow activities including reporting on the results.
The marketing associate will work both independently and with members of the marketing staff to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking of daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Assist in composing and/or posting online content to social media accounts
- Tactical execution of pre-tradeshows, ensuring that all details are executed in a timely fashion to prevent additional costs or missing assets
- Tactical execution of post-tradeshow activity, ensuring all materials are returned, leads are distributed to appropriate sales people, post show marketing activities are conducted
- Ensures all sample materials, collateral, and sales support tools are up to date, in stock, and sales/customer requests filled
- Be available as a resource for marketing department who need assistance with completing large projects
- Collaborate with marketing team on ideas to help enhance and grow the company’s brands
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns
- Other duties as needed
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing
· 1-3 years working experience in a marketing capacity
· Excellent verbal, written communication, interpersonal and organization skills a must
· Computer literate - Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel Spreadsheet, Power Point, and Outlook)
· Ability to multi-task effectively, adhere to tight deadlines, in a fast-paced environment
· Must be action-oriented with a strong attention to detail
throughout the U.S.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!