West Covina Job Description Sample
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Warehouse Security Guard
Sears Seasonal Backroom Support Associate (Part-Time) - West Covina
Cotton On Kids | Seasonal Sales Associate | West Covina | Ca, USA
MAC -Third Key- 30Hr - Macy's - West Covina, CA
Child Care Teacher
Love kids? Interested in a part time position working for a mission driven company? We are hiring for programs in Arcadia school district.
Just named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies for the third year, Right At School is passionate about providing a wide range of affordable enrichment and child-care programs before, during and after school to as many students, parents and schools as possible.
If you're committed to inspiring a love of learning through Innovation-Driven, Locally-Inspired, and Efficiency-Obsessed education, join our team!
You’ll drive the mission by:
- Organize program materials for lessons and activities, as well as document attendance, incidents and other observation
- Deliver dynamic Right At School curriculum to engage children in academic and social character building that expands school day learning in a meaningful way
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety, well-being and attention of all children while supporting homework completion, leading fun fitness activities, and guiding children at play
- Excellent communication skills with varied audience including children, parents, staff and school personnel
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety and well-being and attention of all children
- Meets regularly with the Program Manager regarding professional progress and team accountability
Ideal Candidates will have the following:
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Works well in a team environment
- At least 1 year of experience working with children under 13 years of age
- Minimum of 6 units in early childhood education or child development
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Drive to inspire a love for learning and commitment to healthy living
- Ability to meet state-specific requirements; CPR, Mandated Reporter training, TB test, etc.
Benefits of being an Teacher with Right At School:
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
- Provide meaningful fun and employ Disguised Learning
- Flexible working hours aligned to school schedules
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including: free before and after school childcare, commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short-term disability, life insurance, etc.) and medical based on eligibility
LVN I - Temporary - Primary Care-Flu Immuno
Licensed Vocational Nurse
We are the Masonic Homes of Covina, California. Our historic facility has provided services to Masons and their families for over a century. Today, we have a vibrant Independent Living & Assisted Living unit serving Masons and their families with excellent care and support. We are looking for a few special Licensed Vocational Nurses to join our team.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse is responsible for the comprehensive nursing care of all adult residents. LVNs assure and provide for the health, safety, and welfare of all adult residents at the Covina location. Essential functions include monitoring medical care to include assessment plans, reporting any changes in condition to the Director of Nursing, order, distribute, monitor, and record medications as necessary and evaluate their effectiveness, responsible for the inventory and safe storage and/or disposal of all medications, medical supplies and equipment in accordance with applicable policies and regs, and maintain medical records to be compliant with Social Security regulations. Additional duties may include assigning and directing care provided by certified nursing assistants, and ensure that shift changes are smooth and information is concise and accurate.
- Minimum six (6) months clinical experience in acute care, assisted/independent/senior living setting, or SNF experience as an LVN
- Currently licensed as an LVN to practice in the State of California
- CPR and First Aid certification
At Masonic Homes, we are looking for LVNs who would like to combine their passion for helping people, good communication skills, decision-making skills, and the ability to work with all levels within the organization with the opportunities to advance your career.
In return for your skills, you will be offered:
- A work environment focused on teamwork and support for excellent care
- A generous contribution to a 401K plan whether or not you participate, and an additional contribution from the company when you participate in the plan
- Investment in your growth through Tuition Reimbursement
Career Day In West Covina, California
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!