West Coxsackie Job Description Sample
Locally owned and operated company (covering Upstate NY) has an opening for an Accessibility Lift Technician Trainee to work out of our Coxsackie, NY office. Installing and servicing stairway chair lifts, wheelchair lifts, dumbwaiters and limited capacity elevators. M-F 8-4:30. Overtime is sometimes required. Out of town/overnight sometimes required. Must have drivers license. Looking for someone with knowledge of electrical (AC/DC) power who can read electrical drawings. Hydraulic piping or mechanical experience desired. Must be able to work independently. Organizational skills desired. Salary DOE. Please send contact information and resume via email to.
Crystal Rock has been providing businesses and consumers unparalleled service for 100 years. We are the leading supplier of water, coffee and office products in the Northeast with 12 locations serving seven states.
Join Crystal Rock’s sales team - which is explosively growing!
We attract the most motivated sales representatives and pair them with an incredible, industry leading support team. Crystal Rock will provide the all of the resources one needs to achieve and exceed their personal and professional goals. Our organization provides candidates the opportunity to develop a career and thrive in a high-energy, winning environment - which embraces a forward-thinking, corporate culture. We have huge potential for advancement with the possibility to move geographically.
● Selling Crystal Rock products and services to account segments and achieve sales and gross profit goals
● Manage day-to-day relationship with customer by developing a high value-add relationship with key contact/buyer
● Research and prospect companies and schedule face-to-face presentations with decision makers and influencers to acquire new accounts
● Identify short-term and long-term sales retention and penetration opportunities
● Direct account sales strategy and account management process in a team selling environment, while working with management and sales team members
● Completion of activity reports and distribution of marketing/prospecting materials
● Professional sales and/or customer service management experience is preferred
● You will need to be high energy, self-motivated and bring entrepreneurial spirit to the team
● You must be able to travel and perform sales activities in target areas.
● You must be a savvy individual who is not afraid to use the phone, has strong practical judgment and the ability to connect product solutions together to provide the highest value with every customer experience.
● You must have a clean / valid driver’s license with dependable transportation
● Computer Skills Required - MS Office (Excel/Word/Power Point)
This is a tremendous opportunity! Base pay of $40,000 base pay, earning aggressive commissions starting day one including car allowance based on territory. Crystal Rock offers opportunity for career advancement and competitive pay based on education, experience and other qualification. We also provide comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, disability, voluntary benefits, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and generous holiday / personal day allotments.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Crystal Rock is actively seeking highly motivated candidates that feature a mix of smarts, friendliness and attention to detail. We serve 7 states with 12 locations and are growing, so we offer you tremendous career growth opportunities.
Military veterans and college graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
We're a fantastic Company who sets high standards in the home and office delivery industry through technical innovation, a commitment to the environment, and the integration of our family roots into relationships with employees and customers alike.
For more information, please apply with a resume and cover letter letting us know why you're interested in our opportunity. We'd love to take the time to meet you, while also discussing what makes Crystal Rock different from the next company, and why we have so many employees who have been with us for 10+ years.
You can also check us out at our website at www.crystalrock.com.
Warehouse Associate - (130Pm-10Pm)
ESSENDANT Inc. is a leading national wholesale distributor of business products. We strive for more than just success— we believe in building partnerships that transcend with our internal and external customers. Our business wouldn’t be thriving without our hardworking employees. If you have a passion to strive for more, ability to generate ideas, and want to grow your career— we motivate you to join our organization. We encourage our employees to utilize internal relations: team support, training, and mentoring. We value and appreciate our employees. We are one team. We are Essendant.
We are seeking dedicated and hardworking professionals to join our growing team in West Coxsackie, NY!
What we offer:
· Monday through Friday- Weekends Off.
· Weekly Competitive Pay
· 2nd shift hours!! (130pm-10pm)
· Overtime (time and a half)
Excellent Benefit Package:
· Paid Vacation/sick days (Up to 11 vacation days & 5 sick days)
· Paid Holidays (up to 8 days a year)
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401K (with a company match)
· Training and Development Opportunities for Potential Advancement
What Your Role is:
· Order filling and shipping in a fast pace environment
· Operating Power Equipment, including: Stand up Forklift and Order/Cherry Picker
· Maintain a clean and safe work environment, follow all policies and procedures, and perform other duties as assigned
· Ability to perform warehouse duties such as: picking, packing, sorting, shipping and receiving
· Must maintain flexibility regarding job assignments, assisting other departments, and working overtime (based on business needs)
· Must be able to lift 80lbs at any given time
· Must have a great attitude with motivation and drive
· Must be willing to submit a Background Check & Drug Test
We offer an exciting and challenging environment that encourages independent thinking, problem solving, and growth. We believe in giving back to our communities as well as others in need. We embrace diversity and believe our employees create a sustainable competitive advantage. We adhere to the high standards of Our Guiding Actions and Our Values.
MEP Inspector: Greene Correctional Facility, Coxsackie, NY.
This role ensures that the scope of work is followed as per client specifications, on schedule, with quality craftsmanship, and safely. Other responsibilities include reading construction drawings, and a working knowledge of local codes and regulations.
· Possess technical competence, skill and knowledge of the construction industry
· Experience with performing electrical, mechanical, and plumbing inspections in the field
· Responsible for daily inspections, preparing daily field reports, communicating daily operations with the contractor’s superintendent, providing solutions during construction, and has a safety mentality while working.
· Understand Contract Documents including Drawings, Specifications and Contracts and provide technical assistance and recommendations for action
· Conduct efficient meetings, prepare and distribute Meeting Minutes
· Conduct necessary Field Investigations, provide Field Inspections, prepare concise and distribute timely associated reports
· Receive, review, coordinate, track and process requests for information (RFIs)
· Provide Schedule review and monitoring including suggestions for changes
· Prepare Change Order packages, including preparing an independent estimate with final recommendations
· Provide knowledgeable review of contractor Pay Application and provide recommendations with associated paperwork
· Demonstrate the ability to make decisions and provide recommendations
· Possess a working knowledge of Safety procedures, practices and standards
· Communicate effecting in speaking and writing, including listening
· Build relationships and create teamwork within the company, and the project team
· Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or equivalent experience is required
· 5 years of site inspection experience required
· Certificate in discipline field is preferred
· Strong computer software skills within the Microsoft Suite of tools (specifically Excel, Word, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat is required
· Knowledge of general photography preferred
Because we are a woman-owned firm we are on contracts with larger Construction Management firms such as LiRo, Hill International, Jacobs, Tectonic, Gilbane, etc. and we help them to meet their WBE goals. We provide Project Managers, Inspectors, Estimators, Office Engineers and so on. Currently we are on about 10-15 different contracts.
Flexible Hours - Lyft Driver
What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Lyft Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
LPN Licensed Practical Nurse
Are you looking for an LPN opportunity to earn extra income while improving your nursing skills?
White Glove Placement, Inc has an amazing opportunity for qualified LPN Licensed Practical Nurses to join a trustworthy team at our client correctional facility. This is perfect if you are looking for flexible schedule with great pay and benefits while keeping your nursing skills keen.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN with White Glove Placement, you will provide adequate health care by assessing, diagnosing and treating inmates.
- Part time position
- Every Saturday 1:30pm-10p
- Starting ASAP
What are the benefits for LPN Licensed Practical Nurses with White Glove Placement?
- Excellent pay
- Weekly payroll
- Direct deposit – for your convenience
- Refer-a-friend bonus
- And most of all… 24 hour support by our caring team!
What are the requirements for LPN Licensed Practical Nurses with White Glove Placement?
- NYS LPN Licensed Practical Nurse license
- Current or recent experience correctional experience preferred
Smooth application process. Contact us today and see how we will make a difference in your nursing career.
As the largest recruiter of nursing professionals and health care workers in New York we are committed to placing the right person to the right assignment. Over the years we have proudly placed thousands of qualified staff in hundreds of facilities throughout New York State and the Northeast.
Looking for that perfect job in nursing? The right shift, competitive salary, in a location near you? Or, do you want to travel and explore other areas as a nurse? White Glove has an array of choices to fit your specific requirements.
TOP REASONS TO WORK WITH WHITE GLOVE PLACEMENT
-Superior benefits package including health and dental coverage
-Largest nurse staffing provider in NY this means top selection of NY assignments
-Flexible assignment opportunities
-Travel nursing, contract assignments, per diem, part-time, full-time
-Competitive salary options (direct deposit and daily pay at participating facilities)
-Travel compensation with metro cards
-Established service provider with 20 years in the industry
-White Glove Placement, Inc. is JCAHO Certified
-Prestige to work with "the best"
NYC License Number 1068435-DCA
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Teams
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Service Writer / Service Advisor
Service Writer / Service Adviser
The ideal Service Writer / Service Adviser will have a minimum of one year experience with phones, scheduling and checking customers in and out. Pay is based on experience.
Answer phones and assist customers with individual needs
Assign work to technicians as directed by management
Open work orders with detailed information and keep up-to-date
Follow up with technicians on progress of work orders and parts needed
Follow up with warranty customers to let them know the status of their unit. Ensure they are updated every 2 – 3 days that the unit is in service
Keep and maintain a safe work environment
Up-sell services and accessories to customers
Obtain customer signatures on all repair orders and warranty work and get prior approval on any work needed after the original quote
Check work on units to verify quality and work performed is satisfactory and sign off
Collect all money owed before unit is delivered or picked up
Close all work orders immediately after inspection of completed work and customer satisfaction
Additional responsibilities of service writer is as directed by management
Qualifications for Service Writer:
Minimum 1 year experience in related field
Able to answer multi-line phone
Excellent verbal and written communication between customers and employees
Knowledge of RV’s and Bots are a plus
Able to work days and some weekends
Knowledgeable with dealer software
Must have dependable transportation
Job Type: Full Time
Required Education: High School or equivalent
B2B Outside Sales
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!