West Coxsackie Job Description Sample
Crystal Rock has been providing businesses and consumers unparalleled service for 100 years. We are the leading supplier of water, coffee and office products in the Northeast with 12 locations serving seven states.
Join Crystal Rock’s sales team - which is explosively growing!
We attract the most motivated sales representatives and pair them with an incredible, industry leading support team. Crystal Rock will provide the all of the resources one needs to achieve and exceed their personal and professional goals. Our organization provides candidates the opportunity to develop a career and thrive in a high-energy, winning environment - which embraces a forward-thinking, corporate culture. We have huge potential for advancement with the possibility to move geographically.
● Selling Crystal Rock products and services to account segments and achieve sales and gross profit goals
● Manage day-to-day relationship with customer by developing a high value-add relationship with key contact/buyer
● Research and prospect companies and schedule face-to-face presentations with decision makers and influencers to acquire new accounts
● Identify short-term and long-term sales retention and penetration opportunities
● Direct account sales strategy and account management process in a team selling environment, while working with management and sales team members
● Completion of activity reports and distribution of marketing/prospecting materials
● Professional sales and/or customer service management experience is preferred
● You will need to be high energy, self-motivated and bring entrepreneurial spirit to the team
● You must be able to travel and perform sales activities in target areas.
● You must be a savvy individual who is not afraid to use the phone, has strong practical judgment and the ability to connect product solutions together to provide the highest value with every customer experience.
● You must have a clean / valid driver’s license with dependable transportation
● Computer Skills Required - MS Office (Excel/Word/Power Point)
This is a tremendous opportunity! Base pay of $40,000 base pay, earning aggressive commissions starting day one including car allowance based on territory. Crystal Rock offers opportunity for career advancement and competitive pay based on education, experience and other qualification. We also provide comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, disability, voluntary benefits, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and generous holiday / personal day allotments.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Crystal Rock is actively seeking highly motivated candidates that feature a mix of smarts, friendliness and attention to detail. We serve 7 states with 12 locations and are growing, so we offer you tremendous career growth opportunities.
Military veterans and college graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
We're a fantastic Company who sets high standards in the home and office delivery industry through technical innovation, a commitment to the environment, and the integration of our family roots into relationships with employees and customers alike.
For more information, please apply with a resume and cover letter letting us know why you're interested in our opportunity. We'd love to take the time to meet you, while also discussing what makes Crystal Rock different from the next company, and why we have so many employees who have been with us for 10+ years.
You can also check us out at our website at www.crystalrock.com.
Locally owned and operated company (covering Upstate NY) has an opening for an Accessibility Lift Technician Trainee to work out of our Coxsackie, NY office. Installing and servicing stairway chair lifts, wheelchair lifts, dumbwaiters and limited capacity elevators. M-F 8-4:30. Overtime is sometimes required. Out of town/overnight sometimes required. Must have drivers license. Looking for someone with knowledge of electrical (AC/DC) power who can read electrical drawings. Hydraulic piping or mechanical experience desired. Must be able to work independently. Organizational skills desired. Salary DOE. Please send contact information and resume via email to.
Distribution Center Delivery Driver
At Essendant Inc., it is our intention to be the fastest and most convenient solution for workplace essentials. To do this, we need exceptionally talented, bright, innovative and driven employees. If you would like to be part of the team that helps unlock the potential of our customer-partners and those they serve, this is your chance to be involved. Essendant Inc. is a leading national wholesale distributor of workplace essentials, with consolidated net sales of $5.3 billion. Essendant stocks a broad assortment of over 160,000 products, including technology products, traditional office products, office furniture, janitorial and breakroom supplies, industrial supplies, and automotive aftermarket tools and equipment.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
At Essendant, we offer our employees a wide-range of Medical and Dental options, as well as Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts. Work/life balance is encouraged and we support that with Paid Vacations/PTO and Paid Holidays. We promote growth by assisting with Tuition Reimbursement. Our employees futures are important to us; therefore, we offer a 401(k) plan, Life Insurance, AD&D and more.
We offer an exciting and challenging environment that encourages independent thinking, problem solving, and growth. We believe in giving back to our communities as well as others in need. We embrace diversity and believe our employees create a sustainable competitive advantage. We adhere to the high standards of Our Guiding Actions and Our Values.
This position is responsible for driving a truck to deliver product from the Distribution Center to the customers, in adherence with safe driving guidelines.
- Performs pre-trip inspection of vehicles, trailers, and cargo to ensure that mechanical, safety and emergency equipment is in good working order, and to ensure that cargo is undamaged and all load-related documentation is complete and accurate.
- Delivers product from the Distribution Center to the customers location, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations and roads in the area.
- Unloads product from truck to customers dock, inspecting cargo and completing required documentation.
- Performs all job responsibilities in adherence with established Company driving policies and procedures.
- Remains compliant with Company, state and federal testing and licensing requirements, submitting proof as requested.
- Reports vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations or damage to vehicles as required per Company policies and procedures.
- Understands and demonstrates Essendant's Core Values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous class A or class B driving experience preferred.
- Ability to adhere to established safe driving guidelines.
- Ability to use equipment such as forklift and pallet jack to load trucks, and remain certified to operate all such equipment.
- Ability to perform all tasks in a safe manner, following all safety rules and guidelines.
- Hazmat training for hauling hazardous materials may be required.
Looking for an Electrical Inspector to work at Greene Correctional Facilities in Coxsackie, NY.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Examine electrical systems and equipment.
- Inspect new and existing sound and security systems, wiring, lighting, motors, and generating equipment.
- Inspect the installation of the electrical wiring for heating and air-conditioning systems, appliances, and other components.
- Keep records and write reports.
- Report violations.
- Stop construction of non-compliant installations.
- Examine and inspect wire harnesses, control panels, coaxial cables, and electrical jig boards, for completeness of assembly, quality, and conformance to blueprints.
- Inspect wiring of assemblies for accuracy of stripping, soldering, and crimping, and for defects.
- Look for frayed wires and loose connections.
- Compile inspection reports.
- Write up recommendations for improvement.
- Examine parts and assemblies.
Salary: Dependent on relevant experience.
Because we are a woman-owned firm we are on contracts with larger Construction Management firms such as LiRo, Hill International, Jacobs, Tectonic, Gilbane, etc. and we help them to meet their WBE goals. We provide Project Managers, Inspectors, Estimators, Office Engineers and so on. Currently we are on about 10-15 different contracts.
CDL A Regional Drivers
CDL Truck Driver – NEW REGIONAL OPPORTUNITY –
High Pay & Home Weekends!
Earn Up to $.50 CPM – Entry Level – No Experience Necessary
Don't Wait, Call Now.
Great Pay: One of the highest in the industry up to $75,000/annually
Earn $.50 cpm on all miles over 1,800 per week
Lots of Consistent miles
Excellent Benefits: Health, dental, vision all starting as soon as 30 days. Plus, 401k!
Newest trucks, average age 1½ years old.
Advanced equipment, plus, all OTR trucks include a 24″ flat screen TV and DVR with 100 channels, HBO, Cinemax, Showtime and the NFL Sunday Ticket.
Paid training: one of the highest in the industry.
21 years of age or older with 3 months current OTR experience and CDL A OR
Recent CDL A Grads welcome – earn top pay in just 90 days
Ask a recruiter for available job openings in your area – may vary by location
TripPak app – scan bills with your mobile phone
NAVIGO GPS with turn-by-turn directions
Don't Wait – you can be pre-qualified in less than 2 minutes!
Western Express has NEW HIGH PAYING REGIONAL truck driving opportunities now available for van truck drivers. You will stay close to home and have a consistent route with miles you can count on.
And, regardless of your experience you can earn up to $.50 CPM. Start out earning a great CPM and get $.50 CPM on all miles you run over 1,800 per week. Plus, you will have excellent benefits and get home weekly.
At Western, you'll drive some of the best equipment in the industry averaging 1½ years old. Call NOW! Limited opportunities.
Earn even more as a Driver Trainer! If you have 3 months or more experience as a CDL A truck driver, you can qualify as a driver trainer at Western Express.
We will give you the support you need so you can help new truck drivers get started. Don't wait years to earn great pay – start out earning more right from the start.
Been out of driving for 3 years or more? We can get you back to earning now.
Check out our Paid Refresher Program. Recent CDL A grad looking for an entry level driving position – earn top pay in 90 days. Check out our Paid Refresher program.
Recent Cdl-A Grad Truck Drivers
Start Here, Stay Here
Call for details! 866-412-5677
A career, not just a job.
Congratulations - you've made the first step! With our tuition reimbursement program, we will help cover the cost of your CDL. In addition, at CRST you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in this business. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a new driver to a trainer!
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company's success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you train. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. You have to pass the CDL-A written exam to get an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers!
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance.
Matched 401(k) plan.
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out.
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight.
The longest average trucking miles in the industry.
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years.
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment.
Industry-leading truck driving safety program.
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-412-5677
Must be 21 years old to apply.
RN Registered Nurse - Correctional Nursing
RN and LPN Correctional Nursing
Are you looking for a rewarding position as an RN / LPN? White Glove Placement, Inc. is seeking RN Registered Nurse to fill open slots at correctional facilities.
- 8-hour evening shift
- Up to 40 hours per week
- Slots filling up quickly… Apply now!
Benefits for RN Registered Nurse - Correctional Nursing include excellent salaries, health coverage, weekly payroll, direct deposit for your convenience and referral bonuses for referring nurse friends.
Requirements for RN Registered Nurse Correctional Nursing positions include:
- RN NYS License
- Experience in correctional center, med/surg, emergency or similar seting
- Eligibility to work in United States
[Related keywords: rn, registered nurse, lpn, licensed practical nurse, correctional facility, correctional nursing, correctional health, corrections]
As the largest recruiter of nursing professionals and health care workers in New York we are committed to placing the right person to the right assignment. Over the years we have proudly placed thousands of qualified staff in hundreds of facilities throughout New York State and the Northeast.
Looking for that perfect job in nursing? The right shift, competitive salary, in a location near you? Or, do you want to travel and explore other areas as a nurse? White Glove has an array of choices to fit your specific requirements.
TOP REASONS TO WORK WITH WHITE GLOVE PLACEMENT
-Superior benefits package including health and dental coverage
-Largest nurse staffing provider in NY this means top selection of NY assignments
-Flexible assignment opportunities
-Travel nursing, contract assignments, per diem, part-time, full-time
-Competitive salary options (direct deposit and daily pay at participating facilities)
-Travel compensation with metro cards
-Established service provider with 20 years in the industry
-White Glove Placement, Inc. is JCAHO Certified
-Prestige to work with "the best"
NYC License Number 1068435-DCA
Dedicated Home Daily Class A CDL Truck Driving Job
We dedicate this route to getting you home.
Plenty of runs in your area.
Know where your next mile is coming from.
Trusted by the industry for over 95 years, Hogan is a full-service trucking company with exciting opportunities for Class A CDL truck drivers. If staying close to home is important to you, our Dedicated route will keep you driving AND give you daily quality time with your family. We succeed when our truck drivers succeed. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
Dedicated Home Daily CDL-A Truck Driving Job:
- Ask about our Sign On Bonus for experienced drivers
- Home DAILY
- Great Pay!
- 100% No Touch Freight
- Brand New Equipment
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Great Benefits
- Runs are out of West Coxsackie
- Valid Class A CDL
- 6 months of truck driving experience
- Clean verifiable MVR record
Boat/RV Product Specialist
Would you like to start a new career with a growing business that focuses itself on some of the countries most prominent pastimes? The Boat N RV Warehouse is currently seeking full time, entry level Product Specialist to work with our Sales staff I our West Coxsackie location. We are looking for dynamic and motivated self starters to join our team on a full time basis
Ideal applicants should be well spoken and professionally dressed
Prior sales experience preferred, but not required
Applicants are required to have basic phone communication and computer skills
Must be available to work nights and weekends
Salary is market-competitive nd commensurate with experience
Why should you apply?
5 day work week
Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
If you are goal oriented and strive for personal excellence, we would happily welcome you to our team
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!